During this time, she also obtained her. May there be consolation in knowing that there are still people discovering her story each day and that Fauna will continue to have a positive impact in the years to come. I know during that time there were other families that dealt with this. surprised to hear the Nais Hodel Lanikai home is right here in my backyard. I AM ABSOLUTELY SPEECHLESS. Try again. I thought you might like to see a memorial for Tamar Nais Hodel I found on Findagrave.com. May you rest in peace Greg. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. I have watched the mini series and purchased Faunas book, One Day Shell Darken and Steves book, Black Dahlia Avenger III. They . Kathy G. Thank you for the thoughts. With the new proof that GHH WAS IN FACT ZODIAC, that puts even more blood on their hands. This book sealed my opinion of the guilt of your fathers guilt in Beths murder. But it appears that Faunas family is on board with the series, which is a positive sign. We pray for comfort and strength for Tracy and the rest of his family during this difficult time . https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/184051926/tamar-nais-hodel. Steve. Kimberly: I really know very little about the life of Dorothy Anthony Barbe, Tamars mother. Thanks! Oops, we were unable to send the email. Write your message of sympathy today. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. She was born after our father left the country in 1050. It is in fact a signed confession brought on by his own hubris and megalomaniac ego. But things may get even more. If you notice a problem with the translation, please send a message to [emailprotected] and include a link to the page and details about the problem. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Greg was my husbands best friend. Steve. Unlike in the show, it didn't occur until years after Fauna first discovered the truth about her birth mother, and she brought her oldest daughter, Gentile, to Hawaii with her. Oh, and it also stars Chris Pine, and its directed by Wonder Woman director Patty Jenkins. She was sexualized at an early age and it is certainly true that it was probably the primary cause of her difficult and troubled life. If GHH was a shadow and Tamars life, you my friend were a source light and something good. Greg is one of the good ones! Despite their complicated family history, it seems like today, Gentile and Pecoraro have a good relationship with their aunt and uncles. She bore, five children. Thank you for your years of police service and your research into this case. Click here to hear Josh White singing Free and Equal Blues.. (Day before my birithday) As you mentioned, I see you share a birthday with not only Elizabeth Short, but also the primary detective who investigated her murder, Sgt. Thank you. If so, was this GHs type so he could degrade them or did they end up that way because of GH? Visitation will be held at Krause Funeral Home, 9000 West Capitol Avenue, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on Wednesday, September 16, 2020, 10:00 AM 11:00 AM. Shes even co-hosting a podcast called Root of Evil, which she tweeted is a companion to I Am the Night. Im thankful I agreed to participate as it was well directed by Zak Levitt and will help to deconstruct many of the myths as presented in IATN. vegan options at biltmore estate. She was born on June 26, 1952, to Lewis and Geraldine (VanderRoest) VerSluis in Kalamazoo, Michigan. ProfNo: If when you say her father if you mean Fauna, yes thats correct. While its not as thrilling as the Black Dahlia case itself, Faunas story is important in its own right. dinnington high school alumni. Hodel, Wednesday 3/9, My sister was afraid her father was George, I have never believed that to be true. It seems like they were complacent and allowed Dr. Hodel to do these awful acts. Fauna Hodel All photos uploaded successfully, click on the Done button to see the photos in the gallery. In lieu of flowers, memorials appreciated to American Diabetes Association. She was eighty years old. It is also St Stephen's Day, which is celebrated in the Republic of . And use them on our enemies. Any updates on forensic evidence tests? (BDA I & II and Most Evil I & II) Currently working on the fifth and hopefully final book, which will deal with The Early Years. My fathers crimes in the 1920s and 1930s. Steve, Can you comment on Tamars mother Dorothy? Will be giving my next talk at the South Pasadena Library (a beautiful venue) on November 5, 2015 at 7 PM. Augusta Hodel ONE OF FIRST RESIDENTS IN WAHPETON DIED APRIL 19th Mrs. Augusta Hodel, 74, a resident of Wahpeton since the city was established in territorial days and wife of a pioneer business man and former city official, died on April 19th. Steve, Daughter of George Hill Hodel, and Dorothy Grace Anthony Barbe (17 April 1911 - 12 October 1995). You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. He was predeceased by : his father Paul Fredrick Hodel. Ive been listening to the podcast Root of Evil and my heart goes out to all of you but especially Deborah Elizabeth Hodel. Much appreciated. A White Italian not Black. The Black Dahlia case was highly publicized, and focusing on Faunas experience gives the series a fresh way of looking at the story. They dont even want to even take the hour time to hear the new evidence. What Tamar did to her is reprehensible. obituary peace on earth hodel. We are sad to announce that on March 4, 2023, Paul Gregory Hodel (Sandy, Utah), born in Oakland, California passed away. Greg was always an outstanding employee and I saw him as a good friend. Regards, SKH. I had three full brothers, one is still living. Did they ask you to consult on this? The book seems to be more about Faunas experience and her identity struggles, rather than being about the Black Dahlia case. Oh, another thing, ever hear of the suspect Morrison named by Arnold Smith in John Gilmore severed book? This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. On top of that, due to the loss of my mother earlier this year, my husband and I are having a very low-key Christmas. Your email address will not be published. I missed meeting you at the recent book signing. Step mom of Brian (Rochelle) Hodel, Tammy (Jack) Maegli, Gary (Diane) Hodel, John Hodel and Kenneth (Laurie) Hodel. obituary peace on earth hodel obituary peace on earth hodel on 12 June 2022 on 12 June 2022 Best Wishes, Steve. I had an Uncle of Italian descent who was pretty dark skinned for a white guy. Louise Boedeker Hodel, 90, formerly of Plainview, passed away on Friday, July 17, 2009, in Lubbock. There is a problem with your email/password. Thank you. His commitment to family was unwavering. Will be posting as I get closer to the event time. She told me quite a bit of her history and some drug use at that time, but I had no clue about the abuse. I am sure my father was similar though on a much smaller scale as your father. It may not appear immediately once submitted. He was preceded in death by his father, Paul Fredrick Hodel. YOU ARE FINALLY HOME AMONGST YOUR PEERS. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. So, no, George Hodel would not/could not have been Faunas father. I feel that I cannot legitimately ask any questions of you until I have read all your books and gleaned as much from them as possible. Ive never firgotten her. Designed and Produced by 2022 MKJ Marketing, Carl The Second Season of Saint X, Your Qs About The Diplomat Season 2, Answered, Your Reminder: When Every Saint X Episode Drops. Everything We Know About The Kardashians S3, Heres the True Story Behind Waco: the Aftermath', Everything You Need to Know About The Crown S6, To Be or Not to Be? Oops, some error occurred while uploading your photo(s). If so, how did all of the rest of you escape the horrific actions of George Hodel? Just read about your sisters passing, I am so sorry to hear this news. Much appreciated. Im just finishing the podcast for into the night. Just an amazing, gutsy body of work, Steve. There was a problem getting your location. Greg had a great sense of humor and always played the best music. I just watched the first few episodes of IATN. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. 66 is really quite young. I am not touring at the moment but do give PowerPoint presentations in the LA area from time to time. Like I said, Fauna never met George Hodel and was never at the Sowden/Franklin House. My condolences and prayers for the family. Greatly appreciated. She was a very special person. Required fields are marked *, Upload attachment(Allowed file types: jpg, jpeg, gif, png, maximum file size: 32MB.). Did she ever do a DNA test like on Ancestry.com, which can match you with blood relatives, as well as snow your genetic makeup. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. This month my blog is very short. I just watched the pilot of I am the night. Best, Steve. Designed and Produced by 2022 MKJ Marketing, Gladys Did they have good relationships with their children at anytime? You have chosen this person to be their own family member. There are no events at this time. He will be missed in many ways. Sister in law of Phylis Friedl. Resend Activation Email. JOHN HODEL OBITUARY John A. Hodel, 69, of Scottsdale, Ariz., died Sunday afternoon at home after a long illness. Dear Mr. Hodel, I always really liked Greg. is the home still in the family? Best, Steve. It just confirms to me that someone beyond this world I wish my sister had been able to tell her own Life Story separate and apart from our father. Los Angeles, California REST IN PEACE Two weeks ago today, my half-sister, Tamar Nais Hodel, passed away in her sleep. [fbl_login_button redirect="https://www.krausefuneralhome.com/obituary/carl-f-hodel/?modal=light-candle" hide_if_logged="" size="medium" type="login_with" show_face="true"], In memory of Carl June 1913 | Witter Bynner, Francis Grierson, Harriet Monroe, John Reed, William Williams, Rollo Britten, Helen Le Cron, Frederic Manning, Harrison Morris . Much love to all. And we were Facebook friends. 6:00 pm, Thursday 3/10, Good luck, be well. You never know. Wishing you well. He enjoyed competing in the local cornhole league where he made many lifelong friends. Rest in peace, Fauna . Steve, I was watching the rerun of ghost adventures and decided to look Fauna up on Instagram. But a sad sad story nonetheless, Deanna H: Yes, as far as direct influence, Tamar and then her children had it the toughest. cemeteries found within kilometers of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Sincerely Sue W, Hi Su: Thanks for the kind words. Loving wife of Carl Hodel. you can contact our office on Buckley SFB (Denver, CO) at 720-847-6693 or raobuckley@gmail.com. I stand by a previous statement that your life would be very fascinating to examine because of the tremendous amount personal growth that you exhibit. From hair trends to relationship advice, our daily newsletter has everything you need to sound like a person whos on TikTok, even if you arent. Paul Gregory Hodel (Greg), 62, sadly left us on March 4, 2023, after a valiant battle with a lingering illness. All five of Tamar's children had different fathers, Gentile explained. If I can complete that investigation and get a serious documentary made then my work will be complete and I will finally find the satisfaction knowing that Ive done all I could do to present the truth for the many victims and their families. Bless your family. Sorry! Loving father of Brian (Rochelle), Gary (Diane), John (Deb) and Kenneth (Laurie) Hodel. My heart felt condolences go out to each one of them. Fauna left behind her two daughters, Rasha and Yvette. Regards, Steve, Oh hell, what a shame.i had no idea so sorry, Steve.im a year younger. I said, Oh no, to myself. They share photos with them on social media, like the above photo with their uncle Love, and frequently write about the importance of family. Peace on Earth (film), a 1939 cartoon short directed by Hugh Harman. Learn more about managing a memorial . IT HAS TAKEN YEARS though what is time compared to enlightenment. He was also accused of raping his daughter, Tamar Hodel, but was acquitted of that crime. Loving wife of Carl Hodel. Obituary:Harry Belafonte, trailblazing singer, actor and activist, dies at 96 Sheryl Lee Ralph wrote on Instagram, with several photos of the two together: "We lost a true Jamaican American hero . This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. SHAKESPEAR was right when he said, TRUTH WILL OUT. Much appreciated. He knew that Christ alone was his only hope for salvation. Jack M: No, I was not consulted on the upcoming TNT miniseries and know nothing about where they are going with the story, other than what has been publicized. I am glad you clarified that. She was with us a fairly short time which I think amounted to the spring/summer of 49, so she would have been fourteen. May the Lord bring comfort to them all during this time of sorrow. Paul Gregory Hodel (Greg), 62, sadly left us on March 4, 2023, after a valiant battle with a lingering illness. Im saddened by it even though I didnt know her. Much appreciated. Hi Steve, Regards, Steve. Joyce A. Gillaspie Hodel. With the just published MOST EVIL II solving of the cipher by M. Yves Person, where dad actually signed his real name to what we know is a genuine Zodiac mailing, there can be no longer any doubt. The Buckley SFB military Retiree Activities Office (RAO) would like to offer our sincere condolences and our gratitude for Mr. Hodels service to our country in the Navy. I was in touch with Fauna and spoke with Tamar a couple of years ago. I know some Italians can be a little on the dark skinned side, but not of African descent. Regards, Steve. She fell right into the cycle, times 10. Were they abused and controlled as well? Just the 50 Best Teen Shows of All Time, All the Deets on Why Red Table Talk Is Canceled, Hollywoods Eat the Rich Agenda Is Hollow, 12 Shows About Lawyers You Can Stream Right Now. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. From what I have read and learnt through your writings she was an exceptionally unique and wonderful person. Then, they moved away. You always were fun to be around and a great and caring guy. Hopefully the show does her and your half sister justice. Two daughters, Fauna and Fauna II (Deborah Elizabeth), and three sons, Peace, Love and Joy. I saw the interview on the Dr .Phil show yesterday (March 27th). It didnt make sense with the things I had already read. I have actually got four books published on the investigation now. L&K Pickford: Thanks for the condolences. Love you always. I feel so sorry for the children involved. Visitation at Krause Funeral Home, 9000 West Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, Wisconsin Wednesday, March 9 from 4:00 PM to 5:45 PM. This content is imported from twitter. Thanks for sharing your memories with us. If you know of an upcoming event for Paul Gregory Hodel, please add one. Fauna had been fighting cancer for over a year, and it had recently metastasized to other vital organs. Remove advertising from a memorial by sponsoring it for just $5. May she rest in peace. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Paul Gregory Hodel Obituary. Further survived by numerous grandchildren and great grandchildren. I cant wait to watch the rest of the series. Add to your scrapbook. Our heart felt condolences Steve. F. First my condolences to you and your sisters children on her passing. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. He was. So very sorry Steve, please express my love to Kelly and Angel. He was always supportive and I will remember him with admiration and respect. Proud grandpa of Christain Hodel, Lexie (Joe) Jankowski, Amanda Maegli, Jacob Maegli, Katie Maegli,. From what I remember, in her earliest years, Tamar attended private school in SF and appears to have been growing up like a normal child. Los Angeles Mike Hodel ( July 12, 1939- May 6, 1986) Mike Hodel would have been 78 today. has given you the strength, wisdom, and the fortitude to write these books! Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. It is hard, the demons stay in your dreams and thoughts no matter what you do. I have written much about my half-sisters life, and through my writings she has come to be known as, the daughter of Dr. George Hill Hodel, the Black Dahlia serial killer, and the victim of his incest and sexual molestation.. . [fbl_login_button redirect="https://www.krausefuneralhome.com/obituary/carl-f-hodel/?modal=condolence-message" hide_if_logged="" size="medium" type="login_with" show_face="true"]. As to your question on Arthur Leigh Allen, no, I dont see any connection between Allen and GHH. Learn more about merges. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Please enter your email and password to sign in. But the case hes investigating is all too real. Best, Steve. Greg was a great guy. Regards, Steve. Passed away on February 28, 2022 at age 88. I read both of your books regarding the Black Dahlia murders and have read ever article and watched any appearances you have made on news shows. [fbl_login_button redirect="https://www.krausefuneralhome.com/obituary/gladys-hodel/?modal=condolence-message" hide_if_logged="" size="medium" type="login_with" show_face="true"]. GREAT NEWS! Your sister was a beautiful, gifted, and altogether wonderful woman who transcended her horrendous childhood to become a great mother and mentor to other young women. According to Tamar Faunas father was a White Italian in San Francisco. Guilmette Middle . Cherished mom of Dawn Barber, Daniel Wehrman, Deborah (John) Wehrman and Richard (Melissa) Wehrman. According to my half-sister Tamar (Faunas mother), there were legal problems/battles and it never made it to the big screen. My condolences to you and your family rest in peace now Fauna. He couldnt wait for the new season to pick his fantasy football players. I dont know if I could bring myself to enter that home. Yes, Buster was an amazing dog and one of the best. To leave a condolence, you can first sign into Facebook or fill out the below form with your name and email. Fauna was then raised by a Black maid, Jimmie Lee, in Nevada, at her mothers request. Medical doctor and noted member of Los Angeles society. Now, in the upcoming Feb. 25 episode, Fauna and Jay will journey to Hawaii to find her. Gladys Hodel Found her peace on Sunday, September 6, 2020, age 84 . Tamar responded with a photo of herself with her four other children, whom she had after giving Fauna up for adoption daughter Elizabeth (who was also called Fauna II) and sons Peace, Love, and Joy. More of their background will be presented in my future book, The Early Years.. Passed away on February 28, 2022 at age 88. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Steve Young Lt Col, USAF, RetDirector, Buckley SFB RAO. Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? For that her soul will stagnate, rightfully so. She was gone. I think it was originally called Pretty Hatties Baby. Hodel, Wednesday 9/16, Fauna, played by India Eisley in the TNT series, was the granddaughter of George Hodel, a suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Short, a.k.a. This is the home on Franklin in Hollywood that was previously owned by Dr. George Hodel. It may not appear immediately once submitted. Best, Steve. As you know, I lost my brother. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. What an amazing life! Most just keep killing until they are arrested, become to ill or old to continue, or they die. Id like to tell you what I know., not for publication, but for your own Information about your sister. Now I am looking forward to reading your books, although it scares me to know that I want to know and understand how someone can be so vile. I remember him as a very nice and accessible man. My direct email is: [emailprotected]. I knew him too be a man of integrity who took pride in a job well done. the Black Dahlia. When you talked about Tamars sexual assault/rape at the hands of your father and several other adults, you referred to it as a sexual experience and the sexual incident. I take great exception to this language. I didnt know much about her at the time..she must have been 5 or 6 years old, very cute. There was an error deleting this problem. I try to examine the cause and effects of her choices in a later book, BDA III where she has her own chapter, Tamar. Its finally here! While looking into a miniseries based on her life airing later this month, I saw that shed lost her battle with cancer shortly after Tamar passed. Close this window, and upload the photo(s) again. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Believe me, Steve, she is not only resting in peace but in love and gratitude to you. I was friends with Tamar back in the late 70s when the boys were young. In the obituary, Steve noted that Fauna did eventually meet her mother, Tamar, in the 1970s. Two weeks ago today, my half-sister, Tamar Nais Hodel, passed away in her sleep. Yes, now have four published books on the investigation: BDA, MOST EVIL, BDA II and MOST EVIL II. He enjoyed sports, especially playing baseball, fishing, and playing all kinds of card games. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. Interment Pinelawn Memorial Park 10700 West Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, Wisconsin on Thursday, March 10 at 10:00 AM. The abused, became the abuser, creating more pain and suffering for her own five children. But when she starts looking into her background, Fauna might get more than she bargained for. She was amazingly STRONG and DEFIANT like you for JUSTICE, DECENCY and THE TRUTH. From there you moved to Livermore CA just a couple of blocks from Grandma, Grandpa and me. Thank you for leaving a condolence..Your comment has been submitted for moderation. Thank you Uncle Steve for answering these many questions, and taking the time time to do so. Hi Mitch: Thanks for the condolences re. I am anxious to read your books now. Our mother raised us from 10 years forward until each of us reached manhood. Fauna Hodel's quest to retrace her roots on I Am the Night has become deadly, but she's finally getting close to some answers about her birth mother, Tamar Hodel. Loving, hardworking, dedicated, and giving, described this lady's life. Great guy with lots of integrity. Gained noteriety in death as the subject of the 2003 book (authored by his son, Steve Hodel, a retired LAPD police homicide detective Supervisor) Black Dahlia Avenger: A Genius for Murder. Did Fauna ever get any info on who her biological father was or did she even want to know? Fauna II's full name is Deborah Elizabeth and she was 18 at the time. This account already exists, but the email address still needs to be confirmed. Did the real Fauna live with a black family like in the movie? Ive spoken to Fauna twice over the phone. Ron was the most self-aware person I have ever met. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. Steve, I believe that you was also a victim of your fathers manipulation I believe he threatened you that if you told anyone what he did he probably would put you through the traumatic experience that happened to your sister for that this time having your sister do to you what he did on to her. After retiring from the Navy, ETC (SS), he and his family returned to the Idaho Falls area to reside close to family. Its a fictionalized story based on Faunas life as presented in her book. I do know that she had a natural ability to accept all people of all races and will let her close friend, Singer Josh White, speak for her. Best Wishes to you and yours. Tracy - So sorry to hear the news. It would be nice if you got back to me thanks, Maddie: Thank you for the condolences. Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. Dont recall ever meeting her, though I must have as a child growing up at the Sowden/Franklin House. She was a graduate of Charles F. Brush High School and Wittenberg University with a. Much appreciated. There are no words I can say to ease your pain. My heartfelt condolences to you Steve and her surviving family. Hi Dan: No, no movement by LAPD on that front. based on information from your browser. S. McKeon: Genetic testing has become readily available to everyone over the last few years. Would you like to offer Paul Gregory Hodels loved ones a condolence message? Fauna and George Hodel were both very much real people, and its worth knowing a bit about their backstory before you watch the series. It is an eye-opening story but now reading that it is 95% fiction, I am wondering what parts are true? I was too young to really know what that was all about. Again, my thanks. .css-4xjy6g{display:block;font-family:RundDisplay,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:0.01em;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-4xjy6g:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.9375rem;margin-top:1.25rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.25rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:1.25rem;margin-top:0.9375rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-4xjy6g{font-size:1.625rem;line-height:1.2;}}Oh, These? Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. He was quick with a joke and knew how to share his sense of humor to make everyone laugh. That sounds like it will tie into the show pretty well, though. She was the mother of five children; Fauna Hodel, Fauna II (born Deborah Elizabeth Wilson), Love, Peace and Joy. Just binged the podcast. Linda T: Yes, to some degree. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. God Bless Greg may he be in a better place! Tamar. As I have read and listened to your interview, read your blog and read articles about your extended family; the desire to do a genogram sticks with me. Tamar passed away in 2015. As explained on the One Day She'll Darken website, the real Fauna learned about her siblings when she wrote to her mother for the first time. He was always so helpful when I came to him with questions. Just the 50 Best Teen Shows of All Time, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Other jurisdictions are attempting to obtain DNA, so maybe in the near future we may be able to compare to my fathers DNA of which I have a full profile. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. And on I Am the Night, Fauna will learn that she's not Tamar's only child when she travels with Jay to her birth mom's home in Hawaii. So sorry for her children as well. It looks like theyre totally on board with it! Your condolence may need to be approved before it appears on this page. The show is adapted from Fauna's real memoir, One Day She'll Darken, in which she discussed her half-siblings. Fauna had been fighting cancer for over a year, and it had recently metastasized to other vital organs. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My prayers are with you and the family. Thank you Steve and Fauna for sharing your story. Family and friends are welcome to leave their condolences on this memorial page and share them with the family. There is no photo or video of Paul Gregory Hodel.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. We are deeply sorry for your loss. George Hill Hodel Jr. (October 10, 1907 - May 17, 1999) was an American physician and suspect in the murder of Elizabeth Short, the Black Dahlia. If you would like help with any matters related to casualty assistance, Defense Finance & Accounting Service, Survivor Benefit Plan (SBP), Veterans Affairs (VA), etc. Preceded in death by her parents Clarence and Gladys, sister Gloria Kloeckner, brother Clarence and brother in law James Wilson. How many brothers and sisters do you have? WELL ALL SEE YOU SOON BRIGHT STAR; R.I.P. Thank you for openly discussing and answering our questions. Steve: Not sure about the home? Bless you. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Kim H: Thank you Kim. Yes, Tamar was completely on board and in full agreement with my investigative findings.