What is As reaction? - Imagine Person D being secretly a good cook and enjoying to cook for their partners as it is their love language. What resources did you use? Prompt 1: Describe a topic, idea, or experience that you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. Potential applicants only need to be endorsed by an ecclesiastical leader in order to be eligible for admission. (Bonus: Person C swipes a slice of cake amidst the kerfuffle.). Mod also wanted to say were sorry for the lack of new prompts as of late. While your short description and how long youve participated in this activity should be relatively straightforward, answering why you chose to participate in it and how you have benefited should take on a more narrative-like quality. (2000 characters), Have you become aware of significant needs in your family, school, and/or community? #prompts Prompts 3 and 4 (He/it), Person D is Bigfoot. The overall general descriptions do little to set them apart from other applicants. If youre considering applying to The Y and want to know how to effectively answer the supplemental essays, read on to learn how to make your application stand out from the pile. For example, instead of writing about a generic academic subject, choose a concept or theory that resonates with you the most. Thank you. Siobhan Ball is a historian, archivist, and journalist. This generator is brought to you by London9Calling. Being in band that rival each other but secretly dating, 30. Can I get ot3 prompts where they're going to a new place (it's a cold place:))together where one person has been before and shows the other two around and they all fall in love during that? Studying music theory has allowed me to think differently and listen to the world as I never had before. What resources do you use to learn more? Others texted or played iPhone games. What will you contribute to our university community? When I was thirteen, my cousin was able to receive a heart transplant from someone who had recently passed in a car accident. One of BYUs Aims stresses Lifelong Learning and Service; you should try to incorporate this sentiment in the last couple lines of your response. Imagine Person A needing a date to the wedding of a family member, so they ask their longtime enemy, Person B, to be their fake date. Prompt 6: Thoughtfully consider the extracurricular activities you have been involved in and select two to write about. For example, instead of mentioning the culture you are a part of in a holistic manner, name a couple specific traditions that you enjoy participating in and elaborate on those. Before applying and writing supplemental essays, students should read these thoroughly to get a better idea of what the school is looking for. Shes legit my entire life and I miss her sm :>, #requested by blackbutlerfandomnerddomain, #like the previous ask similar to this didnt bother me at all cuz it was an honest mistake. As a weekly volunteer, I saw how many of the dogs had nothing in their concrete kennels and I vowed to change that. I really like your prompts and I kinda want to request some . I have participated in this club for four years, first as an active member and then as a board member, and eventually, President. Also, avoid being too general with your topic. The point is to make your essay so unique that no one else could write it. what the title says. Imagine the stress and sleepless nights involved, the frustration and worry they put themselves through trying to provide for and raise their child(ren). A is sick and B stays home from work/school to take care of them. For my Girl Scout Gold Award, I decided to target a community near and dear to my heart: the animal shelter. Like they're just more of an annoyance than anything, like mosquitoes? Imagine your OTP going out to eat at a restaurant. I have the worst case of writers block and need anything I can get. Do you dive into Reddit subthreads or fashion YouTube playlists to learn more? I created a school-wide fundraiser to raise money for supplies and spent my Saturday mornings shopping in our downtown textile district. However, despite the influence of religion on this campus, you do not necessarily need to be a member of the LDS church to attend BYU. B then comforts A which leads to soft kisses tear streaked faces and lots of yelling. Mormons have a reputation for both sexual repression and coming up with creative loopholes that let them have sex without technically having sex. These next two prompts go together; here, admissions officers want to see how you deal with adversity. kink prompt generator. A scientific concept that blows your mind I am only answering old requests that have been left in my inbox for awhile. They are unsure of how to throw a birthday party, so they half-ass it (for reference, think of Dwight and Jim from The Office throwing the party for Kelly). Embarrassing parents forcing them to be friends which blossoms into more, 9. Prompt 2 How and why are you different today? OT3 #7 (NSFW Mention) 2.4K 23. by wowwhatageek. Imagine Person A is a closeted anime fan. All prompts are the courtesy of the OTP Prompts tumblr.This list will be edited and updated. Prompt 1 'What the?' The next prompt will contain the majority of your response. They find out that while C is a very calm and rather angry person, their parents are the complete opposite: very chaotic and warm people. A good check to see whether you have selected a good topic is to take a step back and think if anyone else could have written your essay. This deviation has been labeled as containing themes not suitable for all deviants. Keep these questions in the back of your mind while writing the prompt, but dont answer them sequentially; rather, phrase your answer like a narrative for the most ideal flow and compelling response. Drawing ideas sad writing prompts 58 ideas. I don't own the ideas. Would they all have distinct and personal celebrations? After rereading your essays countless times, it can be difficult to evaluate your writing objectively. See more ideas about prompts, writing prompts, writing tips. I really, really dont want to be rude, but pls dont send a request when it says on both my bio + pinned post that they are closed. For example if you have already discussed your career interest in another essay, make this essay about something completely different. Think about how you moved past the failure, and what specific steps you took to ameliorate the situation. One eye had their eye color, the other was supposed to be the color of their soulmates eye - which would change whenever they met, to where each would have only their own eye color. Note: If I am uncomfortable with something that I have not written on this list, I will let you know. What have you done to learn more or engage further in the topic, idea or experience? But this doesnt seem likely to put a stop to soaking and other sex-loophole hijinks any time soon. - Imagine your OT6 (non-established) going on a midnight run to a gas station. For example if you have already discussed your career interest in another essay, make this essay about something completely different. Since they are not in tune with their emotions but do like Person C. - Imagine Persons A and B trying to celebrate C's birthday. For example, instead of writing about a generic academic subject, choose a concept or theory that resonates with you the most. The applicant who was training for a marathon might talk about how they reframed their mentality to revolve around how they felt while running rather than breaking their personal records. When choosing a topic, try not to pick something overdone like a poor grade or losing a sports game. Prompt 5: We strive to create a rich and varied educational environment through admitting students with a wide range of: Youre Cornbread Carl: TikToker says servers have nicknames for all regular customers, This is my personal hell: TikTokers react to video of a crowd of Taylor Swift concert attendees getting on a subway in Atlanta, *First Published: Sep 29, 2021, 3:39 pm CDT, Everything you need to know to get started on TikTok, A slowed-down song and a slow zoom trend collide on TikTok, People have questions about this TikTokers skull collection. B shows up a little later, cue your typical only-one-bed tropes (established relationship or not, take your pick). - Imagine your OT4 going on a road trip that is synonymous with chaos. Their other tattoo, however, is a series of letters and numbers that no amount of scratching their head has helped them figure out. The trend apparently became popular at Brigham Young University in Utah. After rereading your essays countless times, it can be difficult to evaluate your writing objectively. You can also improve your own writing skills by reviewing other students essays. In fact, 99% percent of the student population identifies as Mormon, demonstrating the strong influence of religion on this campus. :/, This is not be throwing a pity party btw. It's really easy to edit so I don't mind) - Imagine your OT4 going to watch a movie at the cinema. All NSFW Prompts Sex Prompts Kinky Prompts Hinted-Smut Prompts Sex Worker Prompts. Others texted or played iPhone games. Halloween Party in which lots of sweet kisses ensue + character A getting sick off the atmosphere. i'm going to kumoricon if anyone is wondering, JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJO. I actually run 4 other blogs and have had a hard time keeping up with them as well. Bonus for OT+: Peoplejust keep showing upneeding a bed and it gets progressively more ridiculous. Post to Your Profile Share via Email . Cue the odd one(s) out trying to distract/seduce/sit on the players or offer distracting and unhelpful advice. Imagine A and B getting in a horrible argument. Avoid mentioning school-mandated resources like classes or required readings; rather, mention ways that you have explored the topic outside of any structured obligation. Since Mormons are tending and some people don't know what soaking is pic.twitter.com/gFGsyOs3Hy. If you need inspiration or a starting off point, read over the schools Aims and look at the website with example essays. I intend to study music composition at BYU, and I look forward to learning even more about the inner workings of the worlds musical traditions.. Imagine your OTP baking a cake together. How does Person A meet their soulmates, and do the other two in the ship know each other prior to meeting Person A? - Imagine Person A casting their partners in a movie they are filming (nothing major, more like a home-made/independent film). What they don't know is that person C is a very kinky person in the bedroom. ot3-promptz. Eventually, C buys presents for their partners which they give to them in the moment. otp-prompts-ot3-prompts-blog Follow Gorillaz prompts I felt like doing these. he just thinks theyre hot, and doesnt know they like him. Press J to jump to the feed. Founded in 1875, Brigham Young University is a private University in Provo, Utah, and is the flagship school of the BYU system. Generate! Strong: At lunch, some kids played soccer. What does Person B do? photo realistic, cinematic lighting, epic, octane render, 8k. - Imagine your OT6 being in college and all hanging out in different circles, minus for Persons D, F, and G, but once they get grouped up in a huge project together, they get to know one another and eventually become friends. (1500 characters) This is an opportunity for you to mention something that is not mentioned elsewhere on your application. for my fourth grade class. Thats why we created our free Peer Essay Review tool, where you can get a free review of your essay from another student. I love these, some of them are just soo cute and the other make me laugh, YES!! ); Founded in 1875, Brigham Young University is a private University in Provo, Utah, and is the flagship school of the BYU system. Your prompt: generate at your own discretion. More importantly, how would A and B go about asking? Walking in on significant other dancing to a cheesy love song. Soaking is where a penis goes into a vagina and then both parties hold very still together. Their two best friends share the same tattoos, holding a special place in their heart no one else could fill while remaining platonic. A type of media you enjoy consuming Some fun imaginative prompts and imagines for your otp/ot3 needs. A new viral video reveals what Mormon teens are doing to get around the "no sex" rule: It's penetration without "thrusting," an act known as "soaking" and its hashtag has some 25.5 . OTP Prompts, Free of Charge. Please provide a short description of the specific activity: (300 characters) Also, avoid being too general with your topic. Age gaps that do not involve minors or any type of abusive relationship, Prompts for specific shows/movies/games (I will have to research them first if I have not seen em). #tips, 1. - Imagine your OT3 meeting C's parents. Though soaking has actually been around for quite some time, it had managed to remain blessedly obscure, so much so that even some Mormons had never heard of it, until the secular side of TikTok ran into ex-Mormontok and suddenly had a whole lot of questions. Perspectives (2000 characters), Prompt 3: Briefly describe a time that your efforts have fallen short, a goal was not accomplished, or an aspiration was not achieved. Here is an excerpt of a response that achieves this: I can easily remember when I stopped hearing music and truly began listening to it. All Humour Prompts. With an undergraduate population of 30,745, BYU Provo also has the distinction of being the nations largest religious university. shipping nsfw prompts. It is important to keep your tone professional while conveying these feelings in order to make your essay resonate the most strongly. Navigation Page. My Donate Life family and my real family experiences have shown me the importance of being an active community member who pushes for positive change and encourages others to do the same.. It is more vivid and immersive in nature, which allows admissions officers to get a better idea of the students personality. Life experiences Select an activity you would like to write about: Please provide a short description of the specific activity: (300 characters). A spouting a huge amount of pick up lines to friends, B getting jealous and confronting A which kind just calls for them making out and skipping/being late for class, 19. However you choose to relay your topic, make sure to maintain a narrative-like quality and include specific, descriptive details. Studying music theory as I do is like unraveling a rich tapestry woven of pitch, melody, rhythm, and timbre Goals Open in app . This is an opportunity for you to mention something that is not mentioned elsewhere on your application. It's not until later that day when they find something that gets their attention that their mood skyrockets. Not only that, but work and school have been messing me up a lot. .d-md-none--bogus { (2000 characters). (2000 characters) Fluff. These are also the prompts I'm using for my new book. Imagine them taking a break to discuss the logistics of the situation, before trying again, with arguably more success the second . B and C separately decide to finally get A the kitten/puppy theyve wanted for ages. display: none !important; Some Mormons and former Mormons even think its an urban myth and not something people actually do. From here, the student can go in multiple directions with their response. The first response tells admissions officers that the student is dedicated, while the second shows them through specific details. , #otp prompts #otp questions #shipping prompt #character development #ask prompts #ask meme #1000 follower celebration #mod spider #mod jojo. A confessing to their crush and crush turning them down. Cultures imagine your otp otpprompts otp prompts otp nsfw submission. Prompts borrowed from this list as well as from kink bingo. Bonus points if the pets are of different species or are unusual animals like snails, snakes etc. What Do I Do If My Summer Plans Fall Through? List of Perchance OTP Generators Edit These Perchance generators are themed around generating prompts for your OTP (or OT3s or OT+). } Fund your creativity by creating subscription tiers. Warning: NSFW CONTENT | MINORS DNI . (500 characters) These next prompts go together and allow you to elaborate on your current extracurricular activities. PROMPT GENERATOR. . Person B has played this one before, and its one of their favourites. By using this generator, you are stating that you are 18 years of age or older, and accept responsibility for whatever content is seen or produced through this generator. Person A and Person B both argue over how to decorate it. (Person B brings warm colors to their eyes, and Person C brings cool colors. You should touch on all of these but it is okay if within the limited response you dont elaborate on all of these. It is an opportunity for admissions officers to learn something about you that isnt conveyed or fully developed on other parts of your application. I intend to study music composition at BYU, and I look forward to learning even more about the inner workings of the worlds musical traditions. Any type of NSFW basically (I want to keep this acc family friendly) Omegavers (A/B/O) Pedophilia Incest . If the answer is yes, make your topic even more personal and specific. like what you see? Known as bed jumpers or provo pushers, these helpful and very supportive friends come in and either jump on the bed or lay . Talk about the instance and the way it made you feel. This all started to change when the door handle to a building they were entering was decidedly yellow. Person A was born legally blind, hardly able to make out the colors in their eyes even when as close to a mirror as physically possible. In addition to cultivating a rich religious identity, the school also stresses other Aims of a BYU Education. This prompt asks you to recount your participation in community service. They can describe mixing up their training regimen and changing their diet to make running a more pleasurable experience, rather than a competitive one. By describing the steps you took to work around the failure in a narrative-like manner, you can create a compelling essay that demonstrates your character to admissions officers. display: none !important; NSFW FIC PROMPT GENERATOR Information: Bespoke, hand-crafted, artisinal NSFW fic prompts for you and yours. Whatever you choose to write about, make sure that your voice shines through and that you list your specific contributions by mentioning the work you did in a tangible manner. Just avoid overly casual topics or language as these will not illuminate your personality in the most flattering light. (2000 characters), Prompt 2: Have you become aware of significant needs in your family, school, and/or community? Will eat inedible things without regret. Or, they can talk about how learning music theory has enabled them to think more analytically about other art forms, like literature. Avoid mentioning clichs or being redundant on your application. Person B decides to watch what happens to be Person As favorite anime, and Person A cant help but belt out the theme song/ending. Describe a topic, idea, or experience that you find so engaging that it makes you lose all track of time. While your short description and how long youve participated in this activity should be relatively straightforward, answering why you chose to participate in it and how you have benefited should take on a more narrative-like quality. - Imagine your Persons A and B meeting C for the first time. Heyo I don't wanna seem like an asshole, but my requests are currently closed as my pinned post says! Im looking for more fillers, to help destinguish the types of relationship to the reader, of an older OT4. Interests Scale: 10. If you wish for anecdotal explanations of these aims, BYUs enrollment services have a page dedicated to helpful speeches and articles that can serve as inspiration during your application process. One of BYUs Aims stresses Lifelong Learning and Service; you should try to incorporate this sentiment in the last couple lines of your response. } C says "I know it's difficult to take me around and that I am not the greatest person in the planet, but I love you two. They couldnt afford a room so can they just bunk up with A? Does B help A through the game or try to freak them out even more?