I cherish the thought of you, and nothing can take away the love I have for you. I love you so much. Youve shown me care and affection in ways I cant explain, but all I can say is that I appreciate every single effort you make in my life. I need you. You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life. You were telling me that you would never leave me alone. The track had been recorded in the evening of 6 June 1970 in Studio B of RCA Studios (Nashville), being the third of seven songs recorded that night. But believe me when I say that I will never leave you. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. I hate myself for it. Baby dont stop, DJ let the beat drop. I love you, and in my heart, you will always have a special place. If you are feeling that way, its time to write that I dont want to lose you paragraph for him, I dont want to lose you paragraph for her, or I dont want to lose you letter. I love you with all of me. Thank you for always going the extra mile to make me feel loved and wanted! 1. smiles My heart has been merry ever since you showed up; I am scared to I misunderstood and judged you when you were totally innocent. Both our firsts and lasts will always be honored, so it is best not to remain linked with each other anymore. Thank you for a happy relationship, devoid of lies. I can trust you and rely on you. I'm sorry, my love. im sorry. I was always there with you, and my heart always wanted to be with you, so it was your fault that you never knew when you cheated on me. My love, can we stop fighting, lets go back to the way things were before, you are my one and only affection. You're my heartbeat, my soulmate, my friend, my advocate, my everything. The moment you walked into my life, I knew you were the one, the love of my life. Please stay with me 8. I have been too demanding of late. Even if you are not able to get words that describes what exactly you want to send to him, sometimes you might lack words, then this post is for you, here is over a hundred collection of appreciation paragraph for boyfriend copy and paste. Ill never leave you, babe. I dont ever want to lose you. But you have always stayed up by my side. He teaches me to be hopeful and never to give up, and that has helped us navigate through tough times in our marriage. Its impossible to say farewell to someone who has such a special place in their hearts. Please come back so that I can show you how much you mean to me and make up for my mistakes. I count myself fortunate to find someone who has loved me with a real heart in life! I dreamt, and you became my reality. You are the food to my soul, my happiness and joy. Its unfortunate how easily we have become strangers to each other. You secured a spot in my heart like you have no plans of ever leaving. You can control this situation by dusting the dust of misunderstanding on regular basis. You are truly a treasure; I will forever be thankful for your love, and guidance. Whatever you do, wherever you go, just know I will be right here waiting for you. Read: You Are the Most Special Person in My Life. When we have so many memories to treasure, saying goodbye is complicated. My eyes are crying as I say farewell to you. Published by Family Friend Poems February 2008 with permission of the author. I will never repeat the same mistake. Maybe someday I will forget about your face. Thank you so much for your contribution, honey. Anyone would dream of a girlfriend like you. Im sorry my love for all the pain that Ive caused you. You are so special to my heart and I dont wanna lose you. I hope I can win your heart back again one day. Without you, its darkness everywhere. Thank you for being my love. You gave me a pleasure that no other man could ever have had at a time when I needed it the most. More than anything in this world. I am very thankful that you are always by my side, I love you so much. Do NOT submit poems here, instead go to the. You dont mind doing silly nothings with me, and you enjoy hanging out with my friends and family. Thank you for your love and for making me feel this way. Thinking of you every day. Its hard for me to live without you. Let me reassure you today that Ill never hurt your feelings. For the sake of our sanity, let us break up and not get involved with each other. Moreover, I have If you leave me, Ill die. My prince charming, my life took a different turn when you came into my life. I dont want to lose you. My Everything By I love you. I love you and dont want to lose you. No matter the distance I will always wait for you. You deserve someone who is going to love you, and only you, and I know you are going to meet someone who is going to treat you right. I have found over the last few months that I have not been as happy as I used to be. You can follow us on facebook. I appreciate your words of encouragement and comfort. Also Read: 110 Depressed Life Quotes That Will Help You Feel Better. I couldnt do it, even after doing my hardest. It was wrong and I am ashamed I acted so childishly. Read: You Are the Most Special Person in My Life I Don't Want To Lose You Quotes Note, its not about blaming them for this letter, its about showing what happened. 2. I have always wanted the love of my life to be understanding, loving, caring, faithful, loyal, and most of all, someone who would accept me for who I am. Actually, I pray for you in the best way! If there is one thing that I want to give you, is my love. "No matter the principalities arising, I'm never going to leave. Darling, maybe I have been demanding too much from you, your attention, and your love. I refuse to let you go. That is huge for me. I desire all the beautiful things in the world to happen to you. I dont want to lose you, my love. Required fields are marked *. I know you will be there by my side always. Dean Coombes. Thank you for being part of my life, darling. 19. You are my true love, soul mate, and best friend. From being my college buddy to being my sweetheart to being my husband, you have never failed me. Weve been such a dream couple, so carefree and content. You don't have to fix me. I love you tenderly. Would you blame me when I say I want you to stay with me Telling someone you love to stay forever requi Love and trust may not be separable, that is why different love quotes are designed to this effect. #18. I know you love me a lot, but I want more and more. You came into my world to brighten my life. Thats why I am sending you this text with an apology. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. Spending time with your friends and family, reflecting on the pressures of your career, and I am no longer content. My heart calls out to you saying please baby "don't go" don't leave me here to face this music alone. #17. I have hurt my boyfriend a week ago. I hope you will understand and clear your heart. He has been a true partner in every sense of the word and has always made sure I am content and happy in our marriage. Forgive my mistakes and stay with me, please. My heart calls out to you saying please baby dont go I wish that I had died before I said farewell to you! You are my stars and moon in the sky; you brighten up my path during tough times. I know I was wrong and I said things that I never should have said. Thank you so much. I cant live without you. You are the most precious thing in my life. You were the first one to show me the truth on my own. The platform is fortified with love quotes, love messages, love poems, and birthday messages. You are the one, who proved there is nothing important than love. #11. Life without you couldnt be that amazing and enjoyable. Have a Question? This is all my fault because I have always missed the blessings that you have carried with you! I will always be there for you. Don't let anything mar our relationship. Its going to drive a knife straight into my middle, but the pain is going to be worth it because, from the very beginning, you never loved me. I'm sorry that I did, honey. I appreciate it when I need a shoulder to keep my head and cry, you were there. Your love, support, and positivity have made our world a better and happier place. Without your caring love for me. I am forever grateful that God brought you into my life! But now I know the entire thing was a huge lie! Trust me I will be better next time. I know I dont deserve your forgiveness, but I cant let it go without giving it a try at least. All stories are moderated before being published. I keep on disappointing you but you keep on loving me, anyway. Because I don't think I could live. Also Read:115 Sad Love Quotes That Will Inspire In Your Life. You always tried to understand and love me more. Your email address will not be published. Darling, do you know how much I adore you? Thank you for being so supportive, understanding, and loving. I only just found you, my only one. How can I let you leave when you have my heart in your hands 16. I dont regret that youre going to leave me. Please don't be angry at me. We need support. In your life, you may have a thousand girls, but you can never find the true love that I have given you! Because I need you. Broken Heart By The platform is fortified with love quotes, love messages, love poems, and birthday messages. I am not sorry that you have broken up, I am sad that you have found excuses to break it up. I am breaking up with you because my heart was busy dancing to the beats of love when the party was ruined by yours by sulking in the corners of falsehood and envy. I hardly see any effort being made by you in this relationship. Right now, I am powerless to stem my crying. Just want to let you know that I am sorry. Rather than claiming that you liked me, you should have been honest. I know things are not good between us right now but I know that the love between us will not let you stay angry. You've done nothing but bring me joy and happiness. I am glad to have you in my life, thank you so much, dear. I promise to make things right again. I need you to hold me and tell me everything will be okay. Appreciation Paragraph for Him, Wherever you go I will go, there is nothing to stop me because you have already stolen my heart. It explains that my depression does not define me. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. I will die if you dont love me. For the moment, its the only solution I have. I dearly love you. You always try to make me happy, because you are the man who loves me. Love, Sunshine Dear Mommy, i'm sorry that i caused so much trouble for you and daddy. There are no words to quantify how grateful I am to have you in my life. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. You are all that I ever prayed for! Thank you for being in my life. I love you so much, and I cannot imagine what life would be if we hadnt met. I am glad I fell in love with you for I never want to lose you. I never regret this decision. You and I were made for each other because we fit perfectly. Whether its a big grin after Ive done something impressive or the way you present me to others like royalty, it means so much to me. It is clearly tragic that a hangover is likely after any gathering. I will never leave nor forsake you dearly." 2. I never thought I was going to have to say farewell to you, but nightmares often become a reality of life. Do not worry because we have sorted things out for you. In you I found what I was missing, I dont want to lose you. In my life, I have never known of this moment. I want to be with you forever. Youre the light of my existence, the king of my heart, if you only knew for sure how much Id give to you, you would have no choice but to stay with me forever. dont leave me here to face this music alone 2. There is one thing I never want to happen to me. I love you so much, dont end the relationship. My car, my house, my expensive booties, everything is yours, honey. I'm not sure even I can fix me. Love is the most pure feeling in this world and if you have someone whom you can trust blindly then you are the most luckiest person upon this earth. You are so important in my life. Thank you for being my best friend and at the same time my lover. Its because of you that I can smile again and be brave about life again. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. Youve been the greatest gift of my life, for me. Every day, more than the day before. Your impact on my life is incomparable, I am very grateful for you coming into my life. #10. Thank you for always being by my side when I need you most, you are my guardian angel. Baby, I'm sorry I have hurt you so much. You are more beautiful than the woman in my dreams. I am so glad that our paths closed and I dont want to lose you. | Entry-Level Jobs Included, Get A USA Partner Visa Apply Here for all Countries, Getting Married On A Tourist Visa To A US Citizen, Find Single American Women for Marriage Become America Citizen, Top 20 Most In-Demand Jobs in Canada for Immigrants. I cannot believe that I cause hurt to you. Whether its encouraging you to follow your passions or lending a supportive ear when you need to talk, your spouse is always there to lean on. And I appreciate that a lot. 5. I dont blame you for that, but I blame my destiny! I love you my charming prince. You have brought the biggest change and positive impact on my life. Loving you is my passion, I will never give up on you and I don't want to lose you. Elvis Presley version. I can do anything to be with you, nothing would stop me because my life has meaning only if I am by your side. The best moments in my life are the ones that I have spent with you. I am so grateful to have you in my life, and I promise to love you always.''. I know I messed up and I am extremely sorry for that. You are more than a boyfriend to me, and youve won my heart repeatedly. My life has changed totally because of your presence there. And I am promising you that I will be with you always, forever. I dont ever want to lose you. A partner who is not only your friend, but also your confidant, your supporter, your lover, your everything. I should have trusted you and listened to your stance too. Im done with all of your stuff. Since the day you left, my life has crumbled into pieces. Also Read: Collection of Beautiful 35 Confused love quotes and Captions, Your email address will not be published. So, farewell, and take good care of yourself! It is just because I have been really busy at work lately. I am sorry and trust me I will never hurt you again. Please forgive me for my behavior. Its rising and its gone. Lovequote.com.ng is created solely to make love affairs firm and rancor free. You are the only reason why I am still alive today and I dont want to lose that because of your decision to leave our relationship. What I ever wanted was to be loved by you because of who I was and not because of who you wanted me to be. So I dont know if I am choosing the right words or not but I know that what I feel is true and I am truly ashamed of what I did. "No matter, the challenges we face today. I am forever grateful for the joy and happiness you have brought into my life. I know you are mad at me but I also know how to make you feel better. I yield to your idiotic behavior to get up. Lastly, its essential to recognize the ways in which your wife supports you. Your love and guidance and taking me that far. Please never forget that I love you more than anything, and you mean the world to me. (This Relationship Is Worth Saving!) I wish you were here so I could hold your hand and tell you how much I love . I will be your light, as you are to me. You know I dont want to lose you, babe! My love for you is pure, with you, I found my missing piece; I want to be with you forever, I dont want to lose you. Please forgive me if you can. I am sorry for being rude to you and I promise this is never going to happen again. Lighten up your heart and ask for forgiveness and make things better again between the two of you.Use one of our apology paragraphs below to tell her that you are sorry and dont let grudges and harshness ruin your relationship. What I need from you is your patienceyour love. don't leave me quotes I will die if you leave me. Your type is rare, and I cant afford to lose you to anybody in the world. I am telling you to hold on a little bit more; this would soon be Watch popular content from the following creators: Thrillthemenace(@trapmoenick), Haley(@just.your.average.human3), overthinking._1_(@overthinking._1_), Az Da Donn(@azdadonn), Ty(@carelesskir) . I am sorry. You are everything that keeps me alive. Darling, I give myself unto you entirely because I never want to lose you. I love you sweetheart. But not everyone is as lucky as you they got stabbed, betrayed, and heartbreaks and they dont know how to deal with it. 2. The best decision of my life was to love you, thank you so much for being there. Every day with you is like a day in heaven. I should have known that there must be an emergency for you to call me that late. I hope you will grow a heart in you someday and then you will realize what it feels like to be robbed! You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Baby, please come back, I dont wanna lose you. #15. Right now, I am powerless to stem my crying. I dreamt, and you became my reality. I dont want to lose you. Appreciation Paragraph for Him. I didnt know the real meaning of love until I found you. As you can hopefully see from all of this, I dont lie anymore. HOT:172 Happy Anniversary Paragraph for Him Copy and Paste. Sweetheart, you have played a big role in shaping my career and dreams. Make sure to highlight the things that you appreciate about her, acknowledge her struggles, and recognize the support she provides. Thank you, honey, for everything. Thank you for sharing your love and everything you have with me. #3. And dont try to make me believe that my love for you isnt real.