For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds. Please bless the lost souls in purgatory, and may they find solace in Your embrace. WebBible verses related to Saving Souls from the King James Version (KJV) by Relevance. I come to you for your care and intervention in the lives of lost souls. The Bible provides us with guidance about saving souls and their importance. James 5:20. Our God, the Shepherd of lost souls, we humbly come before You. May they come into a saving knowledge of your son. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found. Bible Verses About Death They need Your divine presence in their life. Father, please send clarity to this persons mind. The Bible is full of stories of people who have been lost but found their way back to God. Contact me: openbibleinfo (at) gmail.com. Father, this dear soul is wandering. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him. bible verse about saving lost souls Luke 15:1-32. And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed. So shall my word be that goes out from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it. I pray that Your spirit will guide them to salvation and redemption. It is an encouragement to never give up on someone, even when they seem hopelessly lost. Break the chains of sin and despair that hold them captive. Is anyone cheerful? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. Help them turn away from evil and forgive them for their shortcomings. Ah, Lord God! I am the good shepherd. Join the Victorious In Prayer online Christian prayer group. You are one step away from having your prayer submitted to Churches, shrines, prayer groups and prayer chains all around the world. And also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel. We ask all of this in the powerful name of Jesus, our Savior and Redeemer. Q Psalm 103:1 holiness worship praise. Help them to remember that through You all things are possible. Correcting his opponents with gentleness. I tell you this, brothers: flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Reveal Your love and grace to them so they may understand the gift of eternal life. Pray for other believers to encounter them. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put Father, in the name of Jesus, grant ( Mention the name of the loved one) revelation in For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls. But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. Web132 views, 9 likes, 5 loves, 22 comments, 16 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Greater Mt. Geocoding For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. Topics and verses are auto-generated from user searches. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. In Your infinite wisdom, You know the hearts of the lost and confused. You cant! But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. Weblet him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death and will cover a multitude of sins. 10. Father, cast out every spirit of addiction in them, give them a clean heart to serve you. I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. WebDo we have a passion for lost souls, or have we lost the passion? Father, please help my dear friend know who they are. God, please guide those souls to repent so they may be saved. Such caring for others, Lord, give me; He brings us to the lost and lonely, the hurting and sick who need healing. John 14:15. We humbly ask You to embrace the lost souls, showering them with Your boundless grace. The Lord will look for you if you are lost and find you. Bless me that I will have compassion and know what I can do to help them find the right path. 1. Father, let this soul feel Your love. Father, we are grateful for the gift of salvation through Jesus Christ, a bridge that spans the chasm between the brokenness of humanity and the wholeness of Your grace. Lord we also pray that You open the doors that would allow us to speak the Gospel of Jesus Christ to them (Col 4:3). U Let those who have ears, hear what the Spirit is saying to the church. Help them accept Jesus Christ into their lives. You may find yourself asking: Why do I feel lost? And they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will. So bind him. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working. WebBible Verses About Praying For The Lost 253 Acts 26:18 18 to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.' Shine Your light upon the paths of the lost, illuminating their way to salvation. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. WebActs 14:7 Verse Concepts and there they continued to preach the gospel. Bible Verse About Saving Souls. May we stand firm in the truth, righteousness, and faith You provide. Will never be shared. In the emotional tone of the Psalmist, the Twenty-third Psalm expresses hope amid despair. Your soul may feel lost when you live in sin. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Your current pains are little in light of the glory that will soon be revealed to you. May they put aside sin and live holy lives according to your word, following in the ways of Jesus Christ, who has saved us all from eternal damnation through His death and resurrection. Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. This verse provides hope for lost souls who have not yet confessed their sins and turned to God for salvation. Elijah was a man with a nature like ours, and he prayed fervently that it might not rain, and for three years and six months it did not rain on the earth. Weball my inmost being, praise his holy name. This collection of prayers will offer hope and healing to lost souls. Visit the Bible online to search for words if you dont know the specific passage yourre looking for. May our hearts be filled with gratitude for your never-ending love and compassion. You must actually believe that God wants you to be found even more than you do. Father, we are grateful for the opportunities You present us to reach out to the lost. This is both an acknowledgment of your mistakes and a promise to do differently. M If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. I can tell you one thing right away: you still have time to figure out how to find your way back. Help them find self-love and a love for Jesus Christ. There is always hope for redemption. It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! For by grace you have been saved through faith. Bible Verses About Grace Father, please bless those souls who have hardened their hearts against You. Let us unite our voices in these sacred appeals to the heavens, transcending the barriers of the physical world to touch the hearts of those seeking redemption and guide them back to the path of eternal salvation. Only those who are humble receive His grace. Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. Your Partnership seed will make an impact in our efforts to spread the message of the Bible, 50 Bible Verses About Mothers Love For Her Children, 53 Bible Verses For A Woman Looking For A Husband. A Prayer for a Family Grieving the Loss of a Mother Dear Father, She was a pillar, a gift of love, a treasure to my soul. Pray for wisdom to share Gods transformative power. And they began to be merry. Some scripture references/categories courtesy of Open Bible .info under CC BY 3.0. I God desires to fully rescue each and every one of the lost people He has called, not just a select few. James 5:20 God of Miracles, I pray for those who have strayed from Your truth and have succumbed to the wills of the flesh. Hold them close in your eternal grace and forgiveness. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Shine For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. I trust in Your divine plan and pray that they may soon join You in eternal glory. F Labs Copyright 2001 by Crossway Bibles, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Then he said to his disciples, The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.. WebPrayer for lost souls draws them nearer to Jesus and helps us bear witness to Gods Grace May we continue to stand in faith as we pray for those who are still lost, believing in His While we might not realize it at first, this process aids in our development into the people that Christ desires for us to be. We do, we bless you, god. I come before You today to pray for a friend who is dear to my heart. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Some lost souls are wandering on an incorrect path that is not leading them to God. Praying for a lost soul can invite God into their lives. This collection of prayers will offer hope and healing to lost souls. They focus on Gods love and finding purpose through His grace. Let us pray. Prayers are a way to connect with God and ask for His help. WebGod honored those mens prayers for the souls of the lost; Hell honor yours too. J St Gertrude, pray for me and all those who have not yet chosen to follow Jesus Christ, that we all might find our way to Heaven ever after. While some may think that this is unfair, Christians who develop their relationship with God have learned that this process promotes discipleship, spiritual growth, and spiritual change. To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins. Give them the courage to choose eternal life and happiness with you in Heaven instead of suffering. You who have willingly suffered for us, we ask that you please hear our prayer. Do you believe that you have strayed way too far? For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. Take them lovingly by the hand and bring them under the ever-watchful and ever-loving gaze of the Lord God and the Holy Spirit.