The lower level features two bedrooms and a large full bath with on-site laundry for a convenient extended stay! As long as you qualify and file a timely application each year, the tax billed to you for your homestead will be frozen at the amount you were billed in the prior tax year. If these responsibilities arent taken seriously, your property may not yield the best profit it can. Salt Air Properties is a property management and rental service company designed from the ground up to provide a luxurious experience for our guests and keep our property owners houses well-maintained and thoroughly loved. Ellsworth, ME 1 City Hall Plaza Ellsworth, ME 04605. Other tenants have made complaints about things of lesser importance such as having their lawn mowed but have completely failed to address an issue regarding safety of their tenants. Next. Home Services. Our eco-friendly condos and townhomes are ready to serve your every need with both furnished and unfurnished luxury rental properties available. This review is for our experience at BH&G Masiello - Ellsworth office with agents Casey Hardwick and Stacey White. Statewide Property Management offers property management services, apartment rentals, vacation rentals, project consultant services, general contracting services. Canada excluded. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. These beautiful townhouses are move-in ready! Our highly trained and skilled team works hard so you can be sure your property's management will be Done Right. An authentic Maine dining experience in Surry, ME. View Details . Willey's Property Management can be contacted at +12076679065. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Sail Acadia Tour the coastline of AcadiaNational Park from the ocean. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, Better Business Bureau in Eastern MA, ME, RI & VT. BBB reports on known marketplace practices. Verify the search criteria was entered correctly. No matter your situation, we have the solution best suited for you. Perhaps youre an investor with plenty of rental homes or maybe youre an unintentional landlord. With their guidance we avoided a serious (but not apparent) issue with the first property we were interested in then found and negotiated a fair contract for the perfect property for our family. There are a lot of great dining options near our properties in Surry and Hancock, Maine. Debit/Credit card payments made online or at City Hall will incur an additional 2.5% card processing fee. Downeast Maine Property Management, located in Ellsworth, Maine, offers single-family home, apartment, townhouse and mobile home rentals as well as rent-to-own manufactured homes. 1 of 39. 6 Acadia Way Ellsworth, Maine (207) 667-7870. We are an industry leader in the area of licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our teams qualified to handle any situation imaginable with your Ellsworth Ultimately, our chief goal is to create high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to give you confidence that your property is managed just like how you would want your own home managed. Well guide you through the process. Ellsworth Surry Brooksville Bucksport Blue . The beautiful Newbury Neck Cottage is the perfect spot for your next getaway! Newly renovated three-bedroom one-bath home near all amenities! Youll constantly be informed when your property is rented out a different tenant, when rent is taken, when and why someone is evicted, and when repairs or maintenance are needed. The sister company, Broughman Builders, Inc., Let us know if you are looking for a place to live, or if you are looking for property management services. Call us at Statewide Property Management at 207-664-5000 or email us at: office@swpmanage.com You can also apply online at www.statewidepropertymanage.com Click the Tenant tab for the application. Phone: (207) 667-2563 Fax: (207) 667-4908. We are not restrained to the areas listed below, rather we are prepared to grow with you depending on your individual area and requirements. For descriptions of zoning codes, see the Real Estate Zoning Codes & Descriptions document. Willey's Property Management (Shopping mall) is located in Ellsworth, Maine, United States. Amazeballs! Bring your scissors and get to work! He got the place looking mighty fine and when he moved out, I got to thinking about how horribly a Maine winter can treat a structure that's not occupied. Ellsworth, Maine, United States Office Manager GARBO LOBSTER LLC Dec 2017 - Mar 2019 1 year . For a commission of 12% (per month's rent) and nothing up front, they will not only locate and screen new tenants, they will draw up a lease, manage the property, collect rent & security deposit, and deal with any issues that come up. Schedule a call. Desert Island. I know my place is now in good hands and I don't have to worry any more. "read more, "No reviews yet? Pine Brook-Franklin Senior Apartments. Mike and Daisy Wight, the Home; Our Rentals. The agent serves all those functions relying on the assumption that we are serious buyers. Salt Air Properties is a full-service property management company serving both vacation renters and property owners with excellent customer service and a personal touch. If so, youve found your destination. Ellsworth, Maine (207) 664-5000; MAINTENANCE REQUEST; TENANT PORTAL; Toggle navigation MENU . Tab-delimited text file| Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. We work hard to optimize your return on investment while preserving your asset and giving you peace of mind. Year Round Rental. Hunters Beach & Little Hunters Beach on Mt Desert Island, Seal Harbor Beach on Mt Desert Island Barley Beach on Mt Desert island with Parking at Little Long Pond Trailhead. Super super clean. Even common things such as maintenance require you to consider several items. Boat Tours Acadian Nature Cruises Enjoy the sights, sounds, and smells of Acadia and Frenchman Bay with tours on the water. Augusta, ME The team listened to what we were looking for, sent us a link to a home, and the rest was history. ft. 281 Wilson St, Brewer, ME 04412. Find information on personal property taxes and parcel information as well as real estate and sales data. Kitchen appliances SBS fridge, dishwasher, gas range, microhood. Business Incorporated: Scarborough, ME Downeast Maine Property Management, located in Ellsworth, Maine, offers single-family home, apartment, townhouse and mobile home rentals as well as rent-to-own manufactured homes. Phone: (207) 667-2563 Fax: (207) 667-4908. Have you been dreaming of an incredible Maine getaway, beautiful Bar Harbor, and the smell of salt air blowing in from the Atlantic? Maine Properties, LLC. This is one of the best whale watching opportunities in Maine. First floor half-bath includes washer and dryer. Second floor bath has tub/shower Second floor exterior access living includes heat, electric, water, sewer, trash removal, yard maintenance, snow plowing. I don't want to deal with it. Board of Appeals Notices All Rights Reserved. Not yet rated (2 Reviews) National Park Canoe & Kayak Rent paddleboards, kayaks, or canoes to enjoy the water. Featuring 1 & 2 BR Apts for 55+. Our approach is simple. Using this system you willfind tax maps and details of properties within Ellsworth. As locals with a local focus, we are happy to make extensive recommendations for dining, playing, hiking, exploring, shopping, and must-see spots! Ellsworth has its fair share of historic buildings, beautiful spots, and points of interest. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Be it security, maintenance services, housekeeping services, contractor access, alarm response, unit inspections, winterization, even turn the heat on before you get home! I won't be using any other company to book my stay to their area. Details. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. We offer luxurious stays within an easy walk to the water, a short drive to Acadia National Park, and access to excellent dining and activities. From Business: Salt Air Properties is a local, family-owned property management and vacation rental firm located in Ellsworth, Maine, just across the bridge from Bar Harbor.. We understand bottom lines, figuring out where problems are, addressing and correcting them, and increasing revenue. is the first choice for property management, home services & remodeling for all of Maine. Serving the East Coast located in Ellsworth Maine. Best Property Management in Ellsworth, ME 04605 - The Knowles Company, Salt Air Properties Maine Vacation Rentals & Property Management, Penbay Property Management, Acadia Coast to Coast, Peninsula Property Rental, Protector Inspectors, Acadia Wayside Property Management, Real Property Management Acadia, Pine State Property Management, Maine Island Properties Downeast Maine Property Management, LLC is a locally owned and operated rental and property management Out of Network Harmon's Landscape & Property Management 5.0 5 . If youre looking for a rental we invite you to view the available rentals we have listed. Nichole White Senior Talent Acquisition . Visit our Online Services Page:Online Services for Ellsworth, Maine, Phone: (207) 667-2563 Ellsworth . Out of everyone I spoke to in the area, these guys were the friendliest and most on-the-ball. 6 Acadia Way Ellsworth, Maine (207) 667-7870. I almost want to buy another place just to work with them again. Previous. You are currently viewing rental properties located in Ellsworth. Just minutes away from beautiful Acadia National Park and the picturesque Maine coast, you have one of the nation's jewels in your backyard. Great locally brewed beer and food located in Ellsworth and Bar Harbor. i need a rental please help?? The key to maximizing your return on investment is to hire experts who are extremely acquainted in both the property management industry and the Ellsworth area. We can help you create listings, manage your listings, list you on our website, and offer booking management services that allow your guests booking experience to be seamless no matter how theyre booking. If you find a rental you are interested in, we ask that you fill out the appropriate applications and contact us for more information. This presents some issues for us as a buyer but also for the agent. A traditional New England family restaurant in Hancock, ME. Learn More. Ellsworth, Maine (207) 664-5000; MAINTENANCE REQUEST; TENANT PORTAL; Toggle navigation MENU . These services will make it easy to manage your investment. Address. What a relief!! What days are Salt Air Properties Maine Vacation Rentals & Property Management open? Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about Salt Air Properties Maine Vacation Rentals & Property Management. The State of Maine has four "current use" programs which offer the property owner a reduction in their assessed value: Property Tax Stabilization for Senior Citizens, also known as the Property Tax Stabilization Program (the "Program"), is a State program that allows certain senior-citizen residents to stabilize, or freeze, the property taxes on their homestead. Late to the game in booking out family vacation and stumbled across their site. Noreaster A classic lobster pound in Northeast Harbor, ME, on Mt. Newly remodeled. vacancies with qualified tenants, handling security deposits, lease collections, and tenant related issues. What are people saying about property management services near Ellsworth, ME? The Registered Agent on file for this company is Micahel Tadenev and is located at P.O.