I called it The Widow. It's a very well hidden part of the mission, and it serves as a fascinating ending to an already weird story. Thats eight, yet my trophy progress says Im 70% done. However, Arthur is only as involved as you want him to be. RDR 2 doesn't make this abundantly clear, but if you let them linger too long in favour of pursuing the main missions, or even other side-activities, they can vanish. In fact, much of the plot is . You'll just happen upon them now and again on your travels as you loot houses. Arthur Morgan and Bill Williamson in a shootout. And while you're on your 34th year of playing, you might notice how different the side content feels. They quarrel like an old couple, but when push comes to shove, there's a lot of love there. The easiest way to check this is to head to the nearest hotel, or ride out into the wilds and set up a camp, then sleep until it's either night or day. And finally, and this might get me a bit of flack, but I'm including the stranger mission called "Fundraiser" on the negative section of this list. The first hunting request can be found on a bulletin board in Valentine Station, and the rest are found in Rhodes, Strawberry, Saint Denis, Van Horn, and Armadillo. I won't spoil any more than that, but the mission for sure encourages those who read all the documents and pickups. As such, they often make the mistake of not reading Arthur's . Jurassic Park knows it, Godzilla knows it, and, Best: The Smell Of Grease Paint - Magnifico's Quest Is Magnificent, This mission has some of the most unique characters in, Best: Arcadia For Amateurs - World's Worst Nature Photographer, Not Worth It: Geology For Beginners - Even With Time Travel, I'm Bored, Best: The Noblest Of Men And Women - Give Me All Those Unique Revolvers, Best: A Bright Bouncing Boy - The World's First Terminator, Not Worth It: Smoking And Other Hobbies - Yu-Gi-Oh In The Old West, Best: Oh Brother - Extreme Familial Bonding, Best: The Ties That Bind Us - Criminals Have To Stick Together, Not Worth It: A Fisher Of Fish - Don't Make Me Fish, Let Me Fish, Here's the thing, this complaint is about hunting and fishing. Which might seem boring, but is actually a welcome change from the usually over-the-top missions we're used to by this point. The book isn't going so well, largely because Calloway hasn't been very cooperative or helpful in interviews. Arthur has seen quite a few unpleasant things during his short time on Earth, which actually gives him a lot of practical experience when it comes to figuring things out. I had quite a few I was going to work on/was halfway through that have completely gone. After finding all five and working out the clues, you are directed to a creepy alley near the city's cathedral. In each of them, Arthur meets in Saint Denis with the titular artist, Charles Chatenay. IGN's Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) walkthrough features guides for every main story mission, complete with Gold Medal Checklist Requirements, helpful screenshots, and tips for each of them. And most of the time they lead to interactions with some amazingly charming characters who give great rewards. In this mission, he sells a brooch on behalf of his former flame, Mary. The He's British, of Course encounter falls under the former category, as it has Arthur corralling various Zoo animals for an eccentric animal-wrangler. After it's done, you'll have an opportunity to take Mary to the theater for a genuinely entertaining vaudeville three-act show. Your email address will not be published. This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Rockstar Games or Rockstar Games. The villagers tell him that their region is cursed, and later, you are attacked by demon dogs and encounter a shaman who asks you to terminate some cursed charms. The zebra and the tiger hold some hilarious surprises, but it's the lion that will give you the most trouble, and resultantly, the most excitement. It's not that the cause isn't worthwhile, it's just sort of a nothing mission, over in just a few minutes. Oh, man the Cigarette cards. It's an ok mission, but the reward you get is embarrassingly small for all the work you do. You'll have to follow some clues, solve some puzzles, and do a bit of sleuthing to get to the bottom of who is responsible. Needless to say, there is a lot of content in this game, and it's easy to miss some incredible stories and gameplay moments. Now don't be fooled, this quest has very little to do with art. It starts out, innocently enough, with a plump guy wearing only his overalls inviting you into his and his sister's remote cabin for supper. To you, he's blathering on about a toy boat, but to him, he's demonstrating invisible waves you can't see that are controlling the boat remotely. Jacob Buchalter is a writer and gaming dweeb based in Arizona. "Brothers and Sisters, One and All", "Do Not Seek Absolution", "Help a Brother Out", "Money Lending and Other Sins" and "Of Men and Angels" are stranger missions as well, but they are also counted as "honor missions" and thus are included in the chapters above. The ethical part of scientific experimentation was still pretty dicey in this era. It's a bit boring but afterward, burn the posters with the prisoners and you can see them again later. Beginning in chapter four, Arthur can find a man named Marko Dragic in Saint Denis. Both of these missions are frankly way too easy and feel like they're just filler until the climax of the mission. Let us know in the comments below. The field of electrical science has been particularly spooky in its development, with harrowing stories of Edison publicly using elephants to prove the powers of electricity. Plus, after finding them all you get a neat cutscene about Francis that can't quite be explained. Afraid that the routes westward were were being watched by Pinkterton agents, the gang moved south and east and are now hiding at Clemens Cove, near the town of Rhodes. No, Stranger Missions cant be replayed, unfortunately. These are absolutely impossible to collect in any sort of organized fashion. The Veteran might not be the most action-packed mission in the game, but what it lacks in excitement it makes up for with its excellent interactions between Arthur and Hamish. First up is a collection of tips you should read before starting (you can also watch a video of them). The stranger mission becomes available sometime during chapter 6, and is located within the streets of Saint Denis. The 12 missions can be completed in only four different sequences, making the second epilogue one of the chapters which allow the player least degree of choices in terms of in which order they progress through the string of missions that they are required to play to reach the end of the chapter. If you investigate, you find the mines are leaking poisoned water into the creek, which explains people and animals going nuts. Meaning, if you started mission A Fisher of Fish, and didnt completed it, youve got +1 in your journal, but it doesnt count towards the trophy. Before you know it, they're threatening to throw themselves off a cliff. *Offensive, insulting or inappropriate use of forum may lead to ban/restriction. As you wish. That's it. 4.1K 51 redditads Promoted Arthur is no-nonsense and he tends to hold people at arm's length. A woman can be found in Saint Denis collecting donations for the Quincy Harris Memorial Hall. This next questline is a darker one that doesn't really match Arthur's personality. Players will encounter a familiar face in the form of Sister Caldern while walking around the city. After a break in the weather, the gang has headed down from the mountains, and is now hiding at Horseshoe Overlook. In this mission, a nun asks Arthur for a simple charity: donate food to the poor. Nah that's not a stranger mission. GameSpot's Red Dead Redemption 2 review is live now, and the game received a 9/10. The reward for this mission is a gem that is worth $250, so it is certainly worth it to complete it. Frankly, you buy a cheap map off an NPC, and leapfrog from map location to map location until you locate the gold. Wait to visit it until around midnight. Turns out they're all dressed up everyday animals like a Mule, Dog, and Cougar. Trophy Guide & Roadmap, Hogwarts Legacy Depulso Puzzle Room 1 Solution & Location, Hogwarts Legacy Acting On Instinct Walkthrough, Hogwarts Legacy Harlows Last Stand Walkthrough. The game had a massively successful launch, to no one's surprise. The Mercies of Knowledge is quite a dense stranger mission, and it is undoubtedly miss-able. While all missions have to be completed by the chapter stated below, there's still a running clock on most of . So, when he meets someone he has a genuine affection for, it's really something special. Unfortunately, it's pretty easy to miss some of these sidequests if players don't explore every nook and cranny of the expansive map. But, you still risk capture just for trying to do the right thing and get a nun's crucifix back to her. Then they want punches straight to the face. Today in Red Dead Redemption 2 we show every limited and time sensitive missions so you do not miss out on anything in the game! It's recommended for players to immediately do Companion Side Missions as soon as they get them. Hes British, of Course I mean, obviously, I do because I look like that milksop there To which the other brother retorts: I apologize sir for his SMELL. Suddenly, they're asking you to fire at bottles off their heads to prove their courage. The Stranger mission giver may only appear at certain time of the day, or under situations. I won't spoil the encounter, but you can expect nab a neat little melee weapon from as well. You subsequently go on various errands for Miller and leave food at his door after he bars himself in to focus on his writing. The shaman also told the villagers not to go near the old mines. Same as above for me got the tick. After he returns the horse, Hamish invites him fishing and they make fast friends as Arthur can't help but take a genuine shine to him. Ill add a note that it can unlock later than it should. can i play stranger misson even after beating the fame and its not showed in the map? Also seeRed Dead Redemption 2 All Stranger Locations Map. However, it's not long before you wake up after being poisoned, blacked out, and robbed of everything you own. And while he isnt the argumentative type, he sure is stubborn about dumb details in shows and games from 5+ years ago. The chair doesn't work right and the prisoner just suffers in front of you. They're incredibly complex, fully fleshed out side activities. Companion Side Missions are Story Sensitive It's recommended for players to immediately do Companion Side Missions as soon as they get them. A Fisher of Fish mission is available starting in Chapter 2 actually. Chapter II "Money Lending and Other Sins I & II" " We Loved Once and True I - III " "Pouring Forth Oil II" "Good, Honest, Snake Oil" (Doesn't expire until epilogue) Chapter III "Money Lending and Other Sins IV" Red Dead Redemption 2 needs more than 50-60 hours to beat without completing the optional storyline ( the Stranger mission ), even up to more than 120 hours to have 100% completion, but what if. Since Arthur can't leave the poor guy without his leg or horse, he obliges. Throughout the mission, you become Evelyn's link to the outside world as he locks himself into his cabin to work on his book. You run into them several more times, where it becomes apparent that they can't survive without each other. Josh Dec 20, 2019 @ 6:40am. Should you honor the woman and her plight and gift her the $20 donation, you will receive a small amount of honor and some thanks. No Good Deed increased my trophy percentage to 80%, so that does count towards the trophy. Click the links below to jump to a list of all missions in each particular chapter. After you receive a letter from Penelope, you have the option of traveling to Butcher Creek to defend her and Beau from trigger-happy relatives on the train platform. Depending on the side quest, Red Dead Redemption 2 can be a comedy, drama, mystery, horror film, romance, or even a sci-fi adventure. This mission can only be completed after you complete all the main story missions. Not counting the ones that you list as not counting towards the trophy, I have completed: The Smell of the Grease Paint The Red Dead Redemption 2 chapters break up the main story missions, and this guide is broken up similarly. Definitely low on my list. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Can you replay Stranger Missions (even if its after the game ends)? There are some stranger missions like the Veteran that you should add to this list. This quest isn't worth much in terms of rewards, but it is by far one of the most enjoyable in the game. You would be right in guessing that he needs Arthur to help him get the permit and the test subject. The games vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience. Filed Under: Game Guides, Red Dead Redemption 2. guess it dosent count 1, Just here to say, in your journal you have to meet 10 strangers. The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors. But the side quests associated with them are lame.