WebRichard Jones (bishop) Richard William Jones was an eminent Welsh Anglican priest. Mainly clear skies. It is being produced by LeBron James SpringHill Entertainment for Nickelodeon and Paramount Plus and will begin filming in 2022. Distributor: Pure Flix He and his family have had a stressful few years, and Jones said he needs time time to fully process all that has happened and time to heal. [1] Jones's grave in the churchyard of Llandaff Cathedral, May 2020. -Deuteronomy 8:18, David E. Taylor with Hollywood actor and producer Richard T. Jones. By Justin Lowe. In January 2020, he and his wife purchased a house in Laurel and not they are planning to turn it into a rent-to-own property. While at university he started attending acting classes for fun, and one of his professors recognized his talent and suggested that Richard start auditioning for plays. Director Hakim Khalfani Writer Hakim Khalfani Stars Richard T. Jones Adam Lazarre-White Robinne Lee See production, box office & company info The Hollywood Reporter is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Serving as the associate pastor of a large Atlanta-area African-American Baptist church, David Newman (Richard T. Jones) has a lot on his plate. Nancy's joy of the finished project was heartfelt. WebRichard T. Jones Celebrates Susquehanna Ave. Church' 20th Anniversary Clipping found in The Philadelphia Times in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on May 5, 1902. When he delivered a speech at a Christian movement called Jesus Culture, the actor inspired a group of youth. actor, writer, producer, director. He received a copy of Face to Face Appearances from Jesus and was absolutely blown away by the message and ministry of the Face to Face ministry. The pastor of a majority-black megachurch (Richard T. Jones) is distracted from his family as he navigates taking the helm from his legendary father and the complex new building project at his behemoth church building. Sign in to rate and Watchlist for personalized recommendations. 2006 ~ The Father Appears in Rainbow Fire, Jesus Appears on Stage in Taylor, MI [Photo], Jesus Walks the Streets of Chicago ~ 2007, Jesus Appearing In The Services working with David E. Taylor, Jesus Working with David E. Taylor During Services. Tyler Johnson: Tyler Johnson, an actor known for his roles in Men in Black 3 (2012), and What Goes On (2007). As a son in the gospel, he has been being mentored by David E. Taylor on how to stand strong and share Christ throughout Hollywood and in every sphere of media! With 95 appearances, The Rookie is probably Richards biggest project. We are looking forward to connecting and advancing the kingdom of God together! Pastor Richard Jones says he doesn't do email but he does know how to Facebook, literally planting his face in the Bible on Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church. "This is a giving congregation, and people come here to know the Lord. I had no choice he was such a bad tipper, I had to marry him to get my money back, said Nancy when she was asked about how they met and married. WebWe would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Why AI Has Some Viewers Asking Which Film Actors Are Real. A beloved Pastor works to serve his 'flock' and save his 100 year old church. You have permission to edit this article. He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. Born Richard Timothy Jones on the 16th January 1972, in Kobe, Japan, the son of African-American parents, Clarence Jones, a professional baseball player and hitting instructor for the Cleveland Indians, and Lorene, a computer analyst. But Jones said just because he is retiring from ministry, that does not mean he is retiring from the relationships he has made with people in his church and throughout East Texas. My sport was football, my older brother plays basketball as an international pro, but my sport was football my whole life, so I never wanted to be a baseball player., Ultimately, its all about whether the fans watch and enjoy the show. By forcing together disparate characters based primarily on coincidence and thematic exigencies, the filmmakers succeed in driving home both their religious and social convictions, unrelated as they may be. He was educated at the University of Wales and St. Michael's College, Llandaff and ordained in 1904. Show More Posts from richardtjones. His dad was also a hitting instructor for the Cleveland Indians. He was raised along with his elder brother Clarence Jones Jr., a coach in Carson, California. Right: Jones stands next to a portrait of himself from earlier times at the church, where he has led for 27 years. Richard T. Jones has been married to Nancy Jones since October 1996. WebRichard T. Jones was given wisdom fom his mentor David E. Taylor and recieved a major role First Time in Years! (2007) and Why Did I Get Married Too? Jones told him he did not know; no one could know. The Truth Why Pauley Perrette Left NCIS and Her Future Plans, How rich is Mr. T now? On that night, Jones said, he gave his life to Christ. Henry T. Dobson) in the 1987 revival. The companys current release A Question of Faith represents a more traditional ensemble-cast drama that leans heavily on manipulative narrative techniques to emphasize its message, which will most likely be ignored by mainstream audiences while drawing support from the usual Christian constituencies. I would really love to meet Ben and Erin, and go to Miss Pearl,s Diner, for lunch. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Charles Richard Jones (Tallahassee, Florida), who passed away at the age of 82, on December 24, 2020. Kevan Ottos latest religious-themed feature 'A Question of Faith' showcases an ensemble cast led by Richard T. Jones and Kim Fields. Jones preaches from a New King James Bible and tries to use humor and illustrations for his message. Church members will vote on who should comprise that committee, and in coming weeks they'll also vote on an interim pastor. Under his leadership, the church opened its new worship center in 1995 and a new youth building about 10 years ago. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. See production, box office & company info. He has around 20,000 followers on his official Instagram page. Stallings, Jaci Velasquez, Marliss Amiea, James Hooper, Amber Thompson, Karen Valero Governor Sam Denning / Lieutenant Governor Denning, Book of Love: The Definitive Reason Why Men Are Dogs, Graduation Speaker who tried to wing speech, Himself - Accepting Award for Favourite New Television Dramatic Series, Outstanding Supporting Actor, TV Movie or Mini-Series, Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. Take care, Stay Safe and Healthy in our new normal. On March 27, 1988, he came to Longview, back to Calvary Baptist Church, and he's been there ever since. The castmembers take this awkwardly integrated proselytizing in stride, gamely delivering serious-faced sermons on their assigned topics. See production, box office & company info. His parents have got divorced. Bishop Montgomery High School, Tuskegee University, NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series. WebRichard Jones (1936 1986) was one of the co-founders of the United Tasmania Group (UTG), the world's first Green party and the predecessor of the Tasmanian Greens.He was the UTG's first president when it formed in March 1972, through to the middle 1970s. "He asked me, 'Jonesy (that was my nickname), if you died right now where would you go?' His parents are now divorced, but theres no reliable information when they separated. He helped form actor, writer, producer, director. "Some of my teammates noticed by the way I talked that I wasn't a believer," he recalled, "and they began to pray for me.". When tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their beliefs. Christian films are not automatically family friendly. Editor: Sean Robert Olson From Bodyguard to Hollywood Star. Long-time Calvary Baptist Church pastor set to retire Sept. 27, By Christina Lane clane@news-journal.com Reporter, Jessica Chastain Is Unrecognizable With New Platinum Blonde Hairstyle, Kim Kardashian Returns to the Met Gala After Marilyn Monroe Dress Controversy, Met Gala 2023: Karlie Kloss Debuts Baby Bump for Second Pregnancy, Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Bring PDA to Met Gala Red Carpet, 60 of the Best Anniversary Ideas To Celebrate Your Love, The Best (And Worst!) According to sources, Jones net worth has been estimated at $4 million, as of early 2020. "This church has a history of bringing people to Christ," Jones said. Posts Videos Tagged. It does. At 70, Jones said it is time for him to retire. Web23 Photos Crime Drama Mystery A beloved Pastor works to serve his 'flock' and save his 100 year old church. This is a giving congregation, and people come here to know the Lord. (2010). It can be done. David E. Taylor is a man of prayer and has trained prayer warriors to stand in faith with you and agree for the impossible to become possible! WebRichard T. Jones (Actor and Producer Known for His TV Series: Ally McBeal, Judging Amy and CSI: Miami) Richard T. Jones is an American actor, best known for starring in films, such as The Wood and Why Did I Get Married? He was born in Japan to American parents, but was raised in California, USA. Richard has also become famous on social media platforms, particularly Instagram, which he uses for promoting his newest career accomplishments. WebWe would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. "I came here to do three things: preach the word, love the people and have a good time doing it," Jones said. Who makes the plaid blue coat Jesse stone wears in Sea Change? WebRichard T. Jones. Richard T. Slone was born on January 23, 1974. Richard Korthaze played the Minister (Rev. Richard William Jones was an eminent Welsh Anglican priest. But a 14+ teen watching it with parental supervision, maybe followed by frank discussion, would work well IMO. His hope is to bring people to Christ. Recently, he starred in the CBS series Wisdom of the Crowd., In 2019, he performed in Round of Your Life.. WebRichard T. Jones was given wisdom fom his mentor David E. Taylor and recieved a major role First Time in Years! If he is asked, Jones plans to do funeral services and one day after a little time off he will resume preaching again, but on a substitute or interim basis. 2023 The Hollywood Reporter, LLC. He has been married to his loving wife Nancy Robinson; the two tied the knot in October 1996. JONES, Rt Rev. Pastor Richard Jones stands next to a portrait of himself from earlier times Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church where he has been for 27 years. Jones attended Tuskegee University, and after enrolling in a drama class there, he became interested in acting. Richard took the advice, and after his first role, was hooked on acting. In 2017 he secured other detective roles, this time as Detective Jones in the film Secrets of Deception, and from 2017 to 2018 he was Detective Tommy Cavanaugh in the TV series Wisdom of the Crowd. 3 Signature Oner, the MCUs First F-bomb and Star-Lords Most Emotional Scene, Amazon Studios Nabs J.J. Abrams, Imaxs The Blue Angels Documentary, TaikaWaititi in Talks to Direct Klara and the Sun Adaptation, Oscars: Film Academy Enacts Sweeping Reforms of Campaign Rules in Response to Andrea Riseborough Controversy, Pedro Pascal in Talks for Gladiator Sequel, The Best Gifts for Women Who Love Fashion, Beauty, Tech and More, Channel Your Inner Queen Charlotte with This Star-Loved British Brands Exclusive Skincare Kit, Naomi Watts Just Wore These Under-$100 PJs from Two Star-Loved Brands And Theyre the Perfect Mothers Day Gift for Stylish Travelers, The Best Signet Rings for Adding a Red Carpet-Ready Touch to Your Jewelry Stack, Everyone Is Just Scrambling: Hollywood on Edge as Writers Guild Talks Go Down to the Wire, Succession Director on Filming That Surprise Cameo and Tying Up Her Kendall Trilogy, James Gunns Guardians: How Chris Pratt and His Marvel Castmates Rescued Their Directors Career, The Definitive Voice of Entertainment News. His friend talked to him about God, Jesus and the holy word. (2010). He that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. What is Richard T. Slone's birthday? [1] Jones's grave in the churchyard of Llandaff Cathedral, May 2020. Graham preached behind a cross-shaped podium. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it. Top: Jones' license to preach the Gospel hangs on his office wall Thursday at the Longview church. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. What are the duties of a sanitary prefect in a school? Also in development is a television series based on the sci-thriller book series The Rho Agenda by Richard Phillips. Subscribe for full access to The Hollywood Reporter. Jones said he is looking forward to many trips to Minden to visit the family and play with his grandchildren. Richard T. Jones Richard T. Jones is an American actor best known for playing the roles of Laveinio in The Wood (1999) and Mike in Why Did I Get Married? Writers Strike: What Happens If Other Union Workers Refuse to Cross Picket Lines, Americana Review: Sydney Sweeney and Halsey in a Contemporary Western That Cleverly Subverts Expectations, Geoff McFetridge: Drawing a Life Review: A Portrait of an Artist Attempting to Stay Faithful to His Vision, Mustache Review: A Gently Humorous Comedy Set in Silicon Valleys Pakistani-American Community, Indie Film's Financial Paradox: More Backers But Less Box Office, Matt Dubin to Lead Formosa Group Following Resignation of Founder Bob Rosenthal (Exclusive), Chris Pratt and James Gunn Talk Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. After serving for 27 years, he plans to retire at the end of the month. Posts Videos Tagged. Did Billy Graham speak to Marilyn Monroe about Jesus? Additionally, its sequel Why Did I Get Married Too?, which was made under the budget of $20 million, had a box office collection of $60.7 million. Music: Nelson Jackson III, Sign up for THR news straight to your inbox every day. God has been speaking through dreams since the beginning of time! Pastor Richard Jones talks about his career Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church. Director of photography: Chase Bowman Despite a great deal of bluster, Howell doesnt really have much to say, but makes for a suitable example of faith regained. "Facebook has its place," Jones said with a smile as he demonstrated by opening his Bible and putting his in it, pressing its pages against his cheeks. Therefore, American actor Richard T. Jones has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million. Jones is starting the company with producing partners Jeremy Loethen and Kristy Horiuchi. The couple has three children together, Aubrey, Elijah, and Sydney. In the early 2000s, Richard was very actively pursuing other roles, making appearances and starring in a few films, including Phone Booth (2002) starring Colin Farrell, Kiefer Sutherland and Forest Whitaker, then in 2004 in the Academy Award-nominated crime film Collateral, with Tom Cruise as its main star. By what name was Forgiveness (2015) officially released in Canada in English? Richard Timothy Jones (born January 16, 1972) [1] is an American actor. This Welsh biographical article is a stub. As a child, his family had attended church off and on, but when he was about 14, they quit going altogether. We love you and expect Gods blessings and favor to invade your life! , A post shared by Richard T Jones (@richardtjones) on May 10, 2020 at 7:35pm PDT. After serving 27 years at the church, he plans to retire. October 3, 2017 4:41pm. "I always liked that. ", "This church has a history of bringing people to Christ. He played in high school regularly but didnt pursue it later as acting became his main focus. Prior to the formation of Prophecy Pictures, Jones and Loethen sold their first project, Fantasy Football, to Nickelodeon. The company already has multiple projects in development. What are the qualities of an accurate map? Besides the religious themes, Otto and Manns have practical issues on their minds as well, sending stern messages about the perils of texting and driving, as well as the virtues of voluntary organ donation. Richard Korthaze played the Minister (Rev. WebRichard T. Jones (Actor and Producer Known for His TV Series: Ally McBeal, Judging Amy and CSI: Miami) Richard T. Jones is an American actor, best known for starring in films, such as The Wood and Why Did I Get Married? He was born in Japan to American parents, but was raised in California, USA. He and his wife visit Daniel in prison and he is very excited for more visits to his oldest son, John David Jones, who recently entered ministry himself following in his father's footsteps. Wiki Bio, age, height, net wort Cris Collinsworth's son, Austin dating Sara Cardon Where is Lochlyn Munro Now? In his dedication and desire to do so, he crosses boundaries that are not to be crossed. God Bless You! Filmmaker Kevan Otto appears well within his comfort zone with his latest feature, after writing or directing the likes of Christian-focused releases What Would Jesus Do? Doing the ride-along, talking to them, you understand its a priority that you go home at night., I was fortunate to get into acting because of a professor of mine in college. Richard T. Jones Richard T. Jones is an American actor best known for playing the roles of Laveinio in The Wood (1999) and Mike in Why Did I Get Married? The companys emphasis is on developing and producing mainstream family, faith-based, and inspirational content across all platforms. Kevan Ottos latest religious-themed feature 'A Question of Faith' showcases an ensemble cast led by Richard T. Jones and Kim Fields. Richard T. Jones is an American actor He achieved fame for his roles in the TV series Judging Amy (1999-2005) and films Why Did I Get Married? Im just hoping that people tune in and enjoy the show., I try to walk into the set with joy. What time does normal church end on Sunday? the 1987 revival. Birth Place: Kobe, Japan. The idea for the podium came from the Rev. When I tell someone Im from Japan, the whole, its like the air gets sucked out from the room for a little bit, and theyre like huh? Jones told Preston Pollard in 2019. What is Richard T. Slone's birthday? The couple has met two years before their marriage, i.e., in 1994, when Nancy Jones was a waitress at a hotel in Los Angels. Born in Kobe, Japan Great job with Erin and that sweet man with a red beard! If heavy-handedness were recognized as a desirable narrative technique, then A Question of Faith would certainly be an awards contender. WebRichard Jones (bishop) Richard William Jones was an eminent Welsh Anglican priest. All Rights Reserved. WebPraise The Lord Jesus! Since starting at Calvary, Jones has seen changes in the church itself as well as ministry in general. What happened to Randy Quaid? According to various online sources,Jones has an estimated net worth of $3 million. Prophecy Pictures Entertainment and Jones are repped by Buchwald and Luber Roklin Entertainment. "If a pastor is out and a church asks me to preach, I would be open to that. But also there is cursing and brief near nudity. Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. Richard T. Jones is launching an independent production company dubbed Prophecy Pictures Entertainment, Variety has learned exclusively. I plan on taking a ride there as soon as covid-19 ceases. Nevertheless, it didnt affect his career, as in 2011 he appeared in the award-winning sci-fi mystery-thriller film Super 8. Birth Place: Kobe, Japan. Fields as his steadfast wife deserves the pastors job herself for displaying such clear-eyed compassion toward her husband and family in the midst of tragedy. He helped form Richard T. Slone was born on January 23, 1974. In his dedication and desire to do so, he crosses boundaries that are not to be crossed. Richard T. Jones Wiki- Age, Childhood, and Education, Richard T. Jones Net Worth, Height, Weight, and Appearance, Richard T. Jones Personal Life, Marriage, Wife, Children. As a son in the gospel, he has been being mentored by David E. Taylor how to stand strong and share Christ throughout Hollywood and in every sphere of media! Forgiveness is SO powerful. His net worth is estimated at $4 million as of 2020 He is married to Nancy Robinson with three children and is a registered preacher/minister Known for movies Judging Amy (1999-2005) as Bruce Van Exel Collateral (2004) as Traffic Cop #1 Godzilla (2014) as Captain Russell Hampton Event Horizon (1997) as Cooper Short Info Do not dismiss them or neglect them. The Real David E. Taylor The Truth Behind the Social Media Attacks! What is wrong with reporter Susan Raff's arm on WFSB news? Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (2008-2009), Why Did I Get Married (2007), The Wood (1999), Tom Cruises movie Collateral, Event Horizon (1997), and Judging Amy (1999-2005). Low near 50F. Birth Name: Richard Timothy Jones. Two years later, he starred in Tyler Perrys comedy-drama film Why Did I Get Married?, which was yet another successful role, and in 2008 starred in the sci-fi action series Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles through 2009, in 2010 reprising the role in the sequel Why Did I Get Married Too?, but the film wasnt as successful as the first installment. By Justin Lowe. Profession Actor. WebPraise The Lord Jesus! In his dedication and desire to do so, he crosses boundaries that are not to be crossed. (2010). Jones, who is of Japanese nationality and belongs to black ethnicity, studied at Bishop Montgomery High School in Torrance, California. When tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their belief Read allWhen tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their beliefs.When tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their beliefs. Introduction Richard Timothy Jones is an American actor who is best known for portraying an FBI Agent in Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Jones is also known for his portrayals of Mike in the films Why Did I Get Married? and Why Did I Get Married Too? and Laveinio in the film The Wood. Biography WebCharles Richard Jones Obituary. He spent the 90s building a name for himself in the films and TV series, such as Renaissance Man (1994), with Danny DeVito in the lead role, supporting Gregory Hines and James Remar, then The Trigger Effect (1996), while in 1997 he had a role in the cult sci-fi classic film Event Horizon, in which Laurence Fishburne had the lead role. Helping other people is the way the Lord would want you to help people.I was raised in Louisiana. We built on to a 4 bedroom house with no indoor bathroom or air conditioner. For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not, In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed; Then he openeth the ears of me, and dealeth their instruction. ~ Job 33:14-16. Pastor Richard Jones stands next to a portrait of himself from earlier times Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church where he has been for 27 years. In his dedication and desire to do so, he crosses boundaries that are not to be crossed.A beloved Pastor works to serve his 'flock' and save his 100 year old church. WebRichard Jones (1936 1986) was one of the co-founders of the United Tasmania Group (UTG), the world's first Green party and the predecessor of the Tasmanian Greens.He was the UTG's first president when it formed in March 1972, through to the middle 1970s. He helped form Do Eric benet and Lisa bonet have a child together? When tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their beliefs. Pastor Richard Jones stands next to a portrait of himself from earlier times Thursday at Calvary Baptist Church where he has been for 27 years. He was educated at the University of Wales and St. Michael's College, Llandaff and ordained in 1904. Richard Jones and his son buried a Bible in the slab where his cross-shaped podium would one day go so that when he preached every Sunday, he always would be standing on the Word of God. His 2007,Why Did I Get Married?,was made under the budget of $15 million and it had a box office collection of $55.9 million. Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ His book, Face to Face Appearances from Jesus: The Ultimate Intimacy has been spreading into every sphere of influence, including Hollywood! We love God, we preach the Word and we love people."Rev. WebRichard T. Jones. Amazing a California couple who the husband is an actor and minister. He went to play sports. It is Apostle Taylors heart that you would come into true intimacy with Jesus and learn the truth of your Kingdom identity, face to face! Director Hakim Khalfani Writer Hakim Khalfani Stars Richard T. Jones Adam Lazarre-White Robinne Lee See production, box office & company info If you desire the honor of hosting David E. Taylor for your upcoming conferences, seminars, or meetings, please thoroughly complete the form below and a member of his executive staff will get back with you as soon as possible. (2010). Director Kevan Otto Writer Ty Manns Stars Richard T. Jones Kim Fields C. Thomas Howell See production, box office & company info Watch on Prime Video David E. Taylor has continually proven throughout the years his heart to proclaim and demonstrate the Word of God throughout the whole world! I just need some time. When tragedy strikes three families, their destiny forces them on a converging path to discover God's love, grace, and mercy as the challenges of their fate could also resurrect their beliefs. All Rights Reserved. David E. Taylor is a global minister and has a heart for God and for His people. He was Archdeacon of Llandaff from 1938, and an assistant bishop in the Province of Wales.[2]. Show More Posts from richardtjones. Being a successful film and television star,Richard T. Jones has added a considerable amount of money to his bank balance from his acting career. Do you have pictures of Gracie Thompson from the movie Gracie's choice. Across town, construction contractor John Danielson (C. Thomas Howell) has problems of his own, with his business facing bankruptcy and the bank threatening to foreclose on the home he shares with his wife Mary (Renee OConnor) and teenage daughter Michelle (Amber Thompson). Jack Graham, pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, which is one of the largest churches in America. CAPTION: Richard T. Jones with his wife Nancy Robinson. A beloved Pastor works to serve his 'flock' and save his 100 year old church. Continue doing good God Bless, To Richard and Nancy, What is he Doing Today Onda (Everglow) Age, Height, Relationships, Wiki, Naked Truth Of 'NCIS New Orleans' Star - Vanessa F Has two daughters, Aubrey and Sydney, and a son, Elijah. Richard Timothy Jones (born January 16, 1972) [1] is an American actor. for next. Jones earned most of his wealth from performing in over 108 movies and television series, including Hawaii Five-0, Steele Justice, Secrets of Deception, Wisdom of the Crowd, Santa Clarita Diet, and The Rookie. Of course, you have your ups and downs, but I believe in the joy of the lord.. As Jones and his son buried a Bible in the slab of the new sanctuary, the rest of the church's congregation wrote passages of scripture and prayers on the floor beneath the carpet. Godzilla, Event Horizon, Hot Pursuit, The Wood, Vantage Point, Kiss the Girls, Why Did I Get Married Too?, Concussion, Renaissance Man, Collateral, Why Did I Get Married?, Phone Booth, Lockdown, What's Love Got to Do with It, Super 8, Traci Townsend, Moonlight Mile, Auggie Rose, Full-Court Miracle, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, Judging Amy, Brooklyn South, Santa Clarita Diet. 2023 Variety Media, LLC. His other notable roles include inEvent Horizon, Hot Pursuit, Renaissance Man, Phone Booth, Vantage Point, A Question of Faith, Kiss the Girls, Kiss the Girls, Collateral and Lyfe's Journey. Ive come to find out that the experiences you have with people you film with, is way more important than the role., Its funny I grew up with baseball. When he entered college, Jones was not a believer.