Actions Section. // --> if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav26n=MSFPpreload("_derived/finishing_kits.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav26h=MSFPpreload("_derived/finishing_kits.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn_a.gif"); } Richards Microfit is a good option when it is the only option, but otherwise their stocks tend to be "semi-finished", like around 60% finished, so you have to do a lot of work on them. // --> I've been looking for recent reviews/writeup's on Richards Microfit stocks and haven't found too much on different sites. one of our most comfortable shooting stocks! Safari Rollover, Safari Classic and Cascade Classic. // --> Stocks in Inventory are usually available in Claro Walnut up to A or AA Grade. Pachmayr Recoil Pads installed with a 13 3/4" Length of Pull as Standard. { 23 Laminated Colors & 8 Grades of 7 Different Species of Hardwoods! flaws are cosmetic only, and do not affect the structural integrity of the // --> , Richards Microfit Stocks, Inc. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav23n=MSFPpreload("_derived/laminated_blanks.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav23h=MSFPpreload("_derived/laminated_blanks.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn_a.gif"); } // --> if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav28n=MSFPpreload("_derived/Ordering & Contact.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav28h=MSFPpreload("_derived/Ordering & Contact.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn_a.gif"); } sales@rifle-stocks.com. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav4n=MSFPpreload("_derived/special_offers!.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn.gif"); MSFPnav4h=MSFPpreload("_derived/special_offers!.htm_cmp_strtedge110_hbtn_a.gif"); } Im aware they take some work to finish. // --> 50% OFF - Factory Seconds ON SALE! Cap Installed on Sporter Stock Styles, Comes with a Standard or a 2-1/4" Wide Short Varmint Forearm and Finger Grooves! Brown/Brown, our First Quality Stocks. I just ordered a set of stock for an old 30-30 I have from Boyd's I'll let you know how it turns out. $229 Rollovers, Monte Carlos, and a $13.00 setup charge applies for special set up. Click sharp, racy lines appeals : Featherweight Barrel, Standard Factory Barrel, Heavy Varmint Barrel. Email: sales@rifle-stocks.com, Click Sporter & Hunting Style Gunstocks For Details on