We're glad you're enjoying your time with us.- Dee. I'm sorry you feel this way. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Roehampton, partcularly the community feel and our state-of-the-art library!- Dee. Feel free to leave any feedback over atcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.-Greg. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to see or use the content sharing tools. Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.I'm really glad to hear about your positive experience at Roehampton, particularly with our incredible academic staff!- Dee. If you do not allow these cookies, then these services may not function properly. restaurants, and shopping. The staff are very kind and friendly. 1. The Students' Union offers volunteering opportunities. Great uni, great teachers and great campus! The student experience there is flawless. Fun bunch but did not have passion for success. Launchpad is an enterprise and entrepreneurship programme, enabling students to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and skills. Launchpad is an enterprise and entrepreneurship programme, enabling students to develop an entrepreneurial mindset and skills. University of Roehampton ranks for Medicine & Health (Health Professions) #1 among universities in Roehampton and #38 among universities in England UK. We love helping people make the best decisions about University life. I didnt have a desk chair or WiFi in my room for 8 weeks! We're always looking for ways in which we can improve for future students so, if possible, please contact us on communications@roehampton.ac.ukwith moreelaborate feedback. The University We're glad you enjoyed your time with us! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your time with us so much! Neither the social aspect nor the learning aspect has given me a satisfactory experience. Whatever your interest, University of Roehampton is keen to help you develop and reach your full potential. Thank you for leaving a review - we're sopleased to hear that you had such a great experience at Roehampton! Please do leave more feedback overatcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Greg, Hi,Thank you for your feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time with us! Not to mention, the new library is incredible! The internet for mobiles well it cuts out a lot walking around the campus. It has been ranked among the best universities in the country by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide for many years. I'm really sorry you feel this way. Roehampton is made up of four distinct colleges: Digby Stuart College, Froebel College, Southlands College and Whitelands College. cookies History, Affiliations and Rankings. -Greg. Thank you for the review. Hi there,Thank you for leaving a review - we're sopleased to hear that you had such a great experience at Roehampton!- Dee. The Classical Civilisation Bachelor of Arts programme at Roehampton University. The university has the only parkland campus in central London. Thanks for the review! We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time at Roehampton. It is ranked #251-300 in QS WUR Ranking By Subject 2018. Not much to say here. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. venues host regular events including club nights, live music and weekly Find out what we mean by employability at the University of Southampton, how the University makes decisions around employability and useful research and publications. Many courses have talks from industry experts. Thank you for the review! environments, a film studio with state-of-the-art technology and equipment, Mac exciting place to visit with plenty of history - the Jack the Ripper walking We always value student feedback both positive and constructive. of Roehampton our degrees are designed to build versatile graduate skills that Join StudentCrowd for Unlimited Access, to Write Reviews and Help Students. Please remember to clear your browsing data and cookies when you change your cookies preferences. Study abroad opportunities help the students to acquire new employability skills, new language skills, making new friends and discovering new cultures. surrounding areas of Putney, Wimbledon and Richmond offer a wide range of bars, Social events could be more diverse as the university clubs can be very expensive, 5 for entry and 3 for cloakroom and 7 for drinks on a student night out ! As a graduate they have done nothing in terms of careers to help you get a job in the industry and there has been zero contact or support. Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! Please drop us an email over at communications@roehampton.ac.ukwith more details about your course experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! See rankings of all 382 universities in England UK. I love studying at Roe! Below you can find the 16 sub-ratings of Roehampton University in comparison to the averages among all universities in England UK. We're delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with us in bothsocially and academically! If you're looking for the city life and a diverse culture, then I'm afraid Roehampton isn't for you. Roehampton is They do not store directly personal information, but work by uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. All students are enrolled onto CareerLink, an online careers resource. At Roehampton, we are focused on creating new knowledge and ideas that help us to understand our world and make it a better place. Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear that you're enjoying Roehampton, particularly our beautiful parkland campus and our incredible teaching staff!- Dee. Beautiful campus, lovely lecturers but teaching facilities sometimes really poor. Best place to study in London, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We value all feedback, both positive and constructive, so if possible, please drop us an email with more elaborate feedback over oncommunications@roehampton.ac.uk. The lowest salaries are for those with a Master of Arts degree, earning $29,000 annually. Study at your own pace, conveniently from home. A career mentoring scheme links students with an experienced Roehampton graduate. I'm really glad to hear about your positive experience at Roehampton, particularly with our incredible academic staff! Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Halls that are upwards of 150 a week yet have a plethora of maintenance issues and pest infestations as well as terrible WiFi that doesnt work. The uni overall feels like a big family, I highly recommend it. You can So friendly. I'm sorry you feel this way. In 2004, the Roehmapton was granted independent . It is ranked in 'CUG The Complete University Guide - By Subject'. Thank you for your kind review - we're glad you've enjoyed your time with us! you could ever want, go no further than Soho and Covent Garden! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time at Roehampton as well as being able to make the most of our incredible London location. With so many courses available at the university youre bound to find the right one for you. Our location in Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! facilities for students studying media, communications, computing, linguistics, You can change your cookies preference at any time by visiting our Cookies Notice page. Nice small scenic campus university with a fantastic library. Almost every possible society hopefully they can run normally by next term, Hi there, thank you so much for your feedback! We value all feedback, both positive and constructive, so if possible, please drop us an email with more elaborate feedback over oncommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Dee. . At the heart of the campus is the University Library which has over The best thing about this university is the library and a small handful of lecturers that I had during my course. committed to changing lives by helping students to develop the confidence, All the perks of living in London, but also being able to escape to a picturesque campus. and biological science and zoology. Several rooms are adapted for disabled students in accessible halls and 24hrs assistance is available. The east end is an I confirm I am over 16 and I agree to the, Tuition fees & financial support in Northern Ireland, Tuition fees & financial support in Scotland, Tuition fees & financial support in Wales, Tuition fees & financial support in England. A home away from home. We always value student feedback both positive and constructive. Thank you for your comments. and our website provides lots of useful information if you are considering Subject ranking highlights include: 85th in Business & Economics (Times Higher Education 2018) Aston Business graduates earn 7,738 more than expected five years after graduation (The Economist) 2020 QS Subject Rankings for key courses: The latest official statistics on graduate earnings show Roehampton alumni earn above the national average. All data is based on Overall, my experience with Roehampton Business School is good. prayer spaces and facilities for students commuting to campus. I love the Roehampton campus and how welcoming the professors are. Many courses offer the opportunity to take up to a year out of study for a work placement. If you do not allow these cookies, you will still see ads, but they wont be tailored to your interests. All staff are qualified with PhDs and teach their subject of expertise offering the best learning experience you could get! Find out how destinations data contributes to league table positioning, and where you can find detailed data There are also a range of laboratories for biomedical Our staff are real-world experts in their field . Find acceptance rate, location and more details on University of Roehampton at LeapScholar.com. . I opted for a complete career change due to this. On campus accommodation wasn't the best in elm as it was loud and lots of fire alarms. Although we're situated in a more quiet area of London, Waterloo is just a 15-minute train away meaning you get the best of both worlds with the hustle and bustle of Central Londonand our beautiful parkland campus! Staff are so helpful and encourage you to make the most out of your time. 12,335 students are enrolled at Coventry University: - 8,645 of these students come from the UK - 385 come from other EU countries - And 3,305 are students from non-EU countries. My first year at Roehampton was amazing. Roehampton has been ranked 6th Best UK University in the 2021 StudentCrowd University Awards, the only awards based solely on student reviews. Thank you for your feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time here and felt supported! Volume 9, Issue 3. magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology. focused university, which means many of our courses offer work placements with fulfilling life. And for great bars, restaurants and all the shopping There is plenty of outdoor space for you to stretch For the sports fans, Download your copy of the Scholarship Guide to find out which scholarships from around the world could be available to you, and how to apply for them. Society wise there is very few now that I'm comparing to other unis. Im a very satisfied, second-year Business Student at University of Roehampton. We use cookies, which are small text files placed on your computer, to allow the site to work for you, improve your user experience, to provide us with information about how our site is used, and to deliver personalised ads which help fund our work and deliver our service to you for free. University of Roehampton are proud of their facilities and high-quality teaching, have a look at where they rank on our league tables and see how their strengths could match what you are looking for from your university experience. We're glad you enjoyed your time with us! Please email us at communications@roehampton.ac.ukwith more details as we are always keen to improve the overall experience for future students. some of Londons best museums are just a bus ride away. to allow this site to work for you, improve your user experience, and to serve you advertising tailored to your interests. Founded in 1975, the University of Roehampton is a public higher education institution in London, England. featuring 3D motion capture systems, ultrasound scanners and acoustic measuring At the heart of our business ready approach sits a range of work-focused learning activities which provide . Hi there,I'm really sorry you feel this way. We also have various events on throughout the year through both the RSU and the University, full details of which can be found through the Student Portal. Career services is incredibly incompetent in getting back to you in a timely manner. Studying with us will give you the best of both worlds: the community feel and safety of a traditional university campus, with the job opportunities, culture and nightlife of one of the greatest cities in the world. Whatever your interest, University of Roehampton is keen to help you develop and reach your full potential. We're so pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Roehampton, partcularly the community feel and our state-of-the-art library! We also have lots of spots and societies on offer which is a great way to meet new people. law, the arts, humanities and life and health sciences. However, if a community is what you're after then Roehampton can certainly please you. Please leave further feedback with us at communications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Dee. We're glad youenjoyed your time with us and we wish you all the best for the future. Thank you for the kind review! We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience as part of the Roehampton Business School.- Dee. Make your university search faster and less stressful. The campus is very pretty, it's refreshing to see some greenery after being in the city for a while. amazing university with excellent teaching, Hi there,Thank you for your feedback, we're so glad that you enjoyed your time here! Our Experts. Advertising cookies may be used to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant adverts on other sites. ahead when you graduate. Teaching could be improved (for a journalism student), Hi there,Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying our facities and location! If you like what you're reading online, why not take advantage of our subscription and get unlimited access to all of Times Higher Education's content? application form. However, blocking some types of cookies may affect your experience of the site and the services we are able to offer. It is ranked in 'CUG The Complete University Guide - By Subject'. Good community sense. Although we are living in a democratic society where freedom of speak is basic human rights, some of you went out of your way to express your very negative perceptions of this University. All the best, Greg - Social Media Team, University of Roehampton did what I meant it to do, and it was strictly business and work during my MSc degree. In our meta ranking University of Roehampton ranks #91 among all universities in England UK and University of Oxford ranks #1. University of Roehampton ranks for Sports Science (Sports Science) #1 among universities in Roehampton and #39 among universities in England UK. We would love to improve the experience for our future students. Fun parties as well. In regards to your course experience, we're always looking to improve for future students. We dont charge a fee for applications submitted through our direct This was careless and the head of the technical department put it down to essentially "s*** happens". employers, giving you first-hand experience to add to your CV and be a step Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Didn't feel the amount of care you should be feeling when forking out 27,000, Hi,I'm really you feel this way. Employability has become a global buzz-word: . The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalised web experience. calendar of events and activities taking place on campus, and being located Employment rates by university. experts and excellent support. Freshers events were great, numerous events throughout the year. Hi there,Thank you for your kind review - we're glad you've enjoyed your time with us!- Geri | Digital Ambassador. your background, Roehampton can help you realise your ambitions. We're always looking to improve the experience for future students so please email us at communications@roehampton.ac.ukwith further details. University of Roehampton is a very good place for studnets to study different subjects which can later lead them im to various careers. We'll show you undergraduate information as default. University of Roehampton ranks for Languages & Literature (Linguistics) #1 among universities in Roehampton and #8 among universities in England UK. We also have a beautiful parkland campus, in the heart of south-west London. It is ranked in 'The Guardian University League Tables by Subject'. Generally though, a great place to study. Coming after our recent Silver TEF award, the LEO data confirms our continuing success in helping all our students on to fulfilling careers. Law students can gain essential legal work experience through the university's legal advice clinic. You'll get full access to our website, print and digital editions. Lectures are great and societies even better. Thank you for the review! - Dee. Roehampton is also in the top 25 universities in England for salaries three years after graduation in Education and English. Open campus lets anyone about even at night, security couldnt give a s***, dont deal with on campus assaults shame because it used to be great, All round great uni with brilliant facilities and a beautiful campus, Hi there,Thank you for the kind review! We're so glad you're enjoying your timewith us so far and already feel like part of the Roehampton family! the UK. We're so delighted to hear about your great experience at Roehampton so far and are glad to hear you're excited about our new facilities. Studies have shown that graduates have a higher average salary compared to non-graduates. At Roehampton, we provide a wide range of opportunities for you to get involved, through volunteering, playing sport or music, or joining one of our many active student societies. We're always trying to improve the experience for future students so if possible, please leave more ellaborate feedback overatcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk. Thank you for your kind review!We're delighted to hear that you had such a great experience with us in bothsocially and academically!- Dee. Social media cookies enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. Hi there,Thank you very much for your constructive comments. film and photography. Also, I love my course. academic schools and faculties. facilities; a physiology laboratory, which includes environmental chambers, Please feel free to leave morefeedbackoveratcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Greg. Below you'll find the results for each of the survey questions for University of Roehampton in comparison to the average for all UK universities. A wonderful university. Top three universities in the US for graduate employability. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time studying with us. healthcare hub on campus. They help us to know which pages are popular and see how visitors move around the site. Clearing uni in a nut shell, everyone just settles for a lower standard of union and uni in general because no one is there by choice, everyone is there through clearing. We could have taken many more but for [the lack of] residences, but we're pretty sure we'll have built to 500 within five years. - Dee. I'm really you feel this way. At university some teachers were definitely better than others but thats down to the course which overall I enjoyed. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to improve its performance for you. Feel free to leave any feedback over atcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Greg. Small and friendly uni, everyone is family and everyone is willing to help! By Laura L. Apr 25, 2023. Thank you for the review! Beautiful campus with great people and in a fab location, Hi,We're so glad you enojyed your time at Roehampton, don't forget to stay in touch!- Dee. Please do leave more feedback overatcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk. The University of Roehampton is a modern university located in south-west London, nearthe affluent and picturesque Richmond. We're glad to see that you're enjoying your time studying with us at Roehampton. Currently in my first year and Im loving it! If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to improve its performance for you. strength testing devices. Thank you for the review!We're delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time at Roehampton.- Dee. There are also a number of theatres and cinemas, and We have our main campus which is home to three of our Colleges (Southlands, Froebel and Digby Stuart) and we have Whitelands Campus which is a short walk from our main campus. We're pleased to hear you had such a great experience studying at Roehampton. Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear you're enjoying your time here with us. Thank you for the review! Obviously, living in London was amazing too. Lecturers have been helpful and mostly very friendly throughout my three years. Hi there,Thank you for the kind review!- Greg. Please do leave more feedback overatcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk.- Greg. It has a student population of over 10,000 students of 140 nationalities from across the globe, resulting in a diverse and lively student environment on campus. Waste of my money and time, getting an honours degree here was a waste of time. We are ranked the most research-intensive modern university in the UK. We offer conversion courses in Founded in 1841 as the Whitelands College, it started as a women's teacher training college established by the Church of England's National Society to train women and educate disadvantaged populations. resources for sound editing and production, including radio and podcasting. Roehampton also offers state-of-the-art teaching All courses are designed with the job market in mind and include the option of a placement or work experience, to ensure students gain the skills employers value. markets. employers look for, such as leadership, teamwork, negotiation, planning and Times Higher Education has surveyed 20251 undergraduate students in the UK about their study experience. I have had some serious challenges during my studies that kept me from completing the programme, and the staff has been very helpful supporting throughout those challenging times. We have a new, state-of-the-art centre for digital media, film, photography, and communications. dedicated Clinical Simulation Centre, and work is underway to develop a new At the University You can change your cookies preference at any time by visiting our Cookies Notice page. We're glad to see that you're enjoying your time studying with us at Roehampton.- Dee. Ive been made to move out of my own accommodation even after I signed my contract. I'm really sorry you feel this way. Beautiful campus, a real green retreat in the middle of London. Amazing uni. Great university with lovely people and great service, Hi there,Thank you for the kind review! The campus is beautiful and the facilities are excellent. Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The University of Roehampton is a public research university in the United Kingdom. Great place to develop and spend time with fantastic people! One of the best place to grow. There are many clubs and societies to join from sports clubs to science, hobbies to political and religious societies. Growth Rate: 1.3% (2018) 1.4% (2019) 1.4% (2020e), 6th Largest Economy in the World by Nominal: University of Roehampton Average Tuition Fee Per Year . Please do feel free to leave more feedback over atcommunications@roehampton.ac.uk. Thanks for the review!We're really pleased to hear you are enjoying your time at Roehampton and feel a part of the family!- Dee. StuDocu has published the StuDocu World University Ranking, which is entirely based on student reviews. Hi there, thank you so much for your kind words! . Universities in Dubai. The people are friendly, and welcoming. You can find out more here. Life and Health Sciences courses have access to a biomechanics laboratory, The University of Many courses offer the opportunity to take up to a year out of study for a work placement. Some of our favourites Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review!We're so glad you're enjoying your timewith us so far and already feel like part of the Roehampton family!- Dee. You can accept all, or else manage cookies individually. If in any doubt, I feel comfortable talking to them. Our School of Arts and Digital Industries is the creative hub of the University of Roehampton London. Welcoming and fun University who values the importance of education as well as having a great experience at uni. However for each pillar, only institutions ranked in the top 500 overall or the top 500 in this pillar have a publicly visible score, Copyright 2023 THE - Times Higher Education. This will remove all cookies previously placed on your browser. Thank you for the review! More information is available here. The campus is so beautiful. The University of Roehampton is London's only campus university, situated just 30 minutes from central London. From world. University opened a brand-new digital media centre which is home to world class Click heading to sort. Thanks for leaving a review, we're so glad that you're enjoying your time with us! As an American student who studied here for an MA degree, this school is absolutely ridiculous. Yet, this only serves the pretentious 'bubble' that Roehampton finds itself in with so little connectiom to London, that it's really really hard to consider it London. It is ranked in 'The Guardian University League Tables by Subject'. our academic facilities, we have excellent extra-curricular facilities, University of Roehampton ranks for Journalism & Media Studies (Journalism) #1 among universities in Roehampton and #9 among universities in England UK. Average range for University of Roehampton entry requirements. Please remember to clear your browsing data and cookies when you change your cookies preferences. They are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Hi, thank you for your question! This means that if you join us as a student, you will benefit from being taught by leading thinkers from your first year of study. With so many courses available at the university youre bound to find the right one for you. Hi there,Thank you for your positive review! Bad support services, very generic, no sports facilities. The university evolved from four teacher training colleges, the first of . University is focused on providing educational opportunities for all and Great University, lots of fun. Each College is home to thousands of students. Explore from 500,000+ rooms on UniAcco, an award-winning Cross-Border student housing provider. Hi there,Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Roehampton also organises practical workshops covering CV writing, making job applications and more. See all 15 rankings of University of Roehampton. They are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Law students can gain essential legal work experience through the university's legal advice clinic. It is ranked in 'CUG The Complete University Guide - By Subject'. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience as part of the Roehampton Business School. Vibrant atmosphere at nights out and other student events. Its a fun uni, good lecturers and a very supportive place but its changing from a place you can relax and have fun while doing studies to something more serious. Please email us at communications@roehampton.ac.ukwith more details as we are always keen to improve the overall experience for future students. Erasmus House, Roehampton Lane, Roehampton, London, SW15 5PU, United Kingdom, All ranked institutions have an overall score and 4 pillar scores. We had 3.2m budget cuts to our school (School of Arts). The vast Richmond Park, with its herds of deer and extensive cycle paths, is just a short walk from the university campus. Roehamptons library is one of a kind. Graduates of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology have helped to develop some of the most innovative technologies of today, such as 3D printing and bionic prostheses. More societies that are organised. south west London gives our students the best of both worlds. Student union are really great they have so much for students. 24-hour security is also available on campus. Amazing university with a gorgeous campus.