Unstoppable, Deym where is PD Kareem And PD Wilt??? Ok there are still ten but you literally cant take him over Russ. LeBron and russ and pg are leading them to the 3 seed, look at him now hes the second option to paul george. And, although he did beat the Jazz twice while getting a TD in the regular season, they eventually still lost to them in the playoffs. Westbrook gives it his all for 82 games carry the team. I respect your opinion, just that I have a different foresight. Kyrie ( man is a walking bucket and has proven to be a better leader IMO) So your technically wrong, Westbrook did more General information. Russ plays the game with a lot of heart and energy but at the end of the day he hasnt proven to be a winner, just a good player whos stat line gives him a little more credit than deserved. He carried a crap team to the playoffs. you know absolutely nothing about basketball stop talking. Russell Westbrook (86) - NBA 2K18 MyTEAM Current Sapphire Card - ratings/attributes, badges, comparing, reviews and comments - 2KMTCentral . Any point guard who can shoot would be good with the Warriors. They try to discredit Westbrook by handpicking situations. Russell Westbrook led his team to the finals while dribbling the ball a lot. Russell Westbrook (Thunder, G) - 94. "NBA 2K18" top point guard ratings. While playing on-ball defense, this badge drops various offensive skills of similarly positioned match-ups. The only reason he won mvp is because of the overhyped triple doubles which he only had because of his record high usage rate. Probably not, but I cant say. Are you fucking retarded? He knew that last year we couldn't win the championship so he stat-padded. Accept that westbrook better, How was Westbrook better than KD? Position PG. Knocks down the contested shots from medium-range at very high percentage. Im right here bitch. If only they released this when I cared about myteam, Now they going to far. You literally have no argument you just say things shooting 34% from three while attempting 7.2 a game is pretty good end of argument. Im looking now at the guys he has around him now like PG13 and Me7o, and the difficulties they are having playing with him. What's your point man, i would love that okc win but look at the reality, either lal or gsw gonna win the finals, and the season hasn't even started yet, Watch the fucking video kid the have a legit chance at winning just watch the vidoe, Yeah, i did. Russell Westbrook has a familiar overall rating in NBA 2K19 and a dynamic new render. It's true that Russell Westbrook stat pads, while boxing out his teammates for rebounds and circling endlessly looking for teammates to pass to near the end of games so that he can get another assist for a triple double, and it probably is true that if Westbrook took less shots in the playoffs they would go farther. But now 99 MJ can't even make someone's god squad bill russell isnt that good and lebron is obviously way better, when were we ever talking about bill russell bro? He cant make his teammates better like true stars such as curry, lebron, harden. What are you trying to argue. Also, in games 2 & 3 against the Jazz, he was one rebound (G2) and one assist away (G3) from a TD. Player Notes. You guys hate on his stats because its never been done like this before. If you have nothing to say back about what I said then fine. One of the worst MVP selections of all time. Russell Westbrook's 4 seasons with 700+ rebounds are the most in NBA history by a player 6'3" or shorter. Each of those players are from 6 of the 8 teams that he played. Why tho? Adept at placing himself in position to win charge calls. A few big name legends such as Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller were left off their respective teams due to contract . The price needs to get updated, dudes like 2-4k mt how did he start the game with an 86??? This was an injury depleted team that was emotionally and physically down, if they had a healthy team, they WOULD HAVE won it all. Look at Paul George. He didn't guard point guards, I don't count him as one, Yeah might wanna stop posting so you dont get another 22 downvotes, Cool but I think your also Looking at him as a He's the reason why they blew a 3-1 lead, because he acted stupid, it hurts my brain knowing there are people that think westbrook is a better player than curry, it hurts my brain thinking that people thought a few years ago that Curry was better than LeBron, coming from a guy with a LeBron sucks gamertag. Theres an actual strategy the thunder has for letting Russ get them uncontested when that happens. Do u know how steph got his % up that year, he shot more shots, the more u attempts, the better the %, learn maths pls, it is easy to figure out. KD made a fake twitter account cause he knew he was scared of the.hate. Not better than WB though, and most sports analysts would agree with me. There's really no such thing as a bad NBA player if you really think about it. He led the league in Ast % the past two years hes one of the best playmakers in the league. NBA 2K series, all player cards and other game assets are property of 2K Sports. That's where he shines. I put Dame in there because he is an around great PG. Also, I think we need to look at the Thunders success as a whole while Westbrook averages a TD. Russ has very low bball I.Q, I'm a very big fan of Russ but I hate to say that he takes the stupidest shots and he's a pretty good example of a ballhog. That makes no sense youre saying that even if Taj Gibson ,who shot 100% from 3 in 16 - 17, shot more hed have a higher %. Westbrook.fould by SessOH HE PUT IT DOWN!!! NBA 2K18 is out and players always dig into one of two areas first. what has dunking got to do with post fades. @zoomzoomii https://www.sbnation.com/2017/4/20/15370190/russell-westbrook-fourth-quarter-shooting-thunder-vs-rockets-game-2-playoffs Lmao please stop if you think that youre so sad. NBA 2K series, all player cards and other game assets are property of 2K Sports You know when your guy gets an off ball screen youre still suppose to remain in help right? just look at the stats, 'Westbrook did more' KD has 2. Thats a joke. One of the most popular players in the league, and 2K needs to sell VC somehow. How does being a fan of Nash make me a Raps fan? Actually Kobe blew 3-1 leads before it was cool, Lmao nvm my first account @NashFan13 does, As I'm writing this comment there are three 8s in a row lzo, technically I ean Westbrook did blow a 3-1 lead. Russell Westbrook 94 8 DeMarcus Cousins 92 9 . He don't let the hate get to him. Look at lebrons stats and compare them to westbrooks. Try to use something we called brain, if u have one, No kid, Im really not. These guys dont exist? ok, you also have to consider mj barely taking 1 3pt per game for his career (again saying this, mj didnt settle for 3s, and at the beginning of his career, a lot of his shots were chalked up end of shotclock/quarter/game shots or desperation shots) again, yes michael jordan isnt the best 3 point shooter, nobody really says that he is. George will leave for the Lakers, he's not staying with Russell unless Russ is willing to give up most of his touches. OMG IT'S A SMART OKC FAN ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, Im not a okx fan i just wanted to make this guy look stupid, Then how could have the thunder manage to went to the finals in the 2012-2013 season, Russ did help as well, but I guess KD lead the team, Kd gets more Credit cuz he found a way to get to the finals with a SG at PG, against the King, Wade, the Dinosaur and the rest of the Miami Heat, Its a surprise you can get to the 2nd round with russ Talk to me on a different form or something, because this is getting out of hand, The analytics say it was stat padding at a extreme level. http://www.nba.com/article/2017/04/06/russell-westbrook-triple-doubles-rebounding-trends#/ Id disagree with that point specifically. When people say a player is bad its usually referring to bad relative to other NBA players aka the stars and superstars cause obviously they are better than us there's a reason why we are the ones talking about them not the ones being talked about. He forces the assist and the advanced stats and analytics show that very clearly An elite rebounder known for chasing rebounds out of his area. Wrong about what, the fact that Westbrook basketball won't result in winning games is clearly that everyone should already know by know, even a retard like you. Just look at Oladipo, Reggie, hell even KD. Lol WB practically had no teammates whereas harden had the top 2 sixth man candidates and Clint Capela. Sir check the stats XD btw, Bosh is badass tho, cool. Each roster has 15 of the best legends to play in each team's franchise history. then I must be thinking of @JOKICGOAT. Lol plus Im not listening to a kid who thinks Donovan Mitchell is better than Harden. Known for his ability to knock down threes from the corner. He's overrated because he's spectacular. I'm talking about the Westbrook when he was teammates with KD What about wins when he got a triple double rather than not. Would those extra stats REALLY have made a huge difference in those games? westbrook has horrible shot iq, and tmac had a very strong scorer mentality, anyway, limitless range means that range doesn't matter to someone, he can knock down deep shots with ease, giving westbrook limitless range is as dumb as giving dr j a 96 3 point rating (considering he shot like 29% for his career), Bricking bad deep 3s doesnt mean you should have limitless, in westbrook case, Buddy, my point was he shoots them from limitless, not that he makes them at a crazy rate. Hes the MVP and averaged a triple double twice. your just a 10 year old who secretly loves the warriors cuz your tired of losing in life cuz your parents divorced when you were 5 and being a warriors fan is the only way you and your dad get along. But with Melo And PG it makes his job easier.That usage rate won't be as high next season. HOW!? Jay Huff: UVA's Tallest player (OUT) IMAGE IS FROM NBA 2K17 Credit: Brian Mazique (NBA 2K17) It started with Isaiah Thomas,. Get info about his position, age, height, weight, draft status, shoots, school and more on Basketball-Reference.com . OKC has a chance, they could do it, if they do then youll probably feel really fucking retarded, dont respind because I wont respond to your response. Blok21 Software Ltd 2023. Players . But I respect him. Can attempt layups with few consequences. 5 peja stojakovic That is a real NBA analyst its his job kid hes smarter than a 6 year old like you. 4. Can cause his defender to stumble or fall with his dribble moves. His face is my reaction to the Kawhi Leonard and Demar DeRozan Trade. Tired, seriously? First of all, go watch a game. Maybe I was saying this because he's my favorite player and I don't want him to leave I may be a little bit biased HA russ aint shit without KD, have fun exiting first round for the rest of yo career, He is actually way better without KD, so basically Kd was holding him back, Russ still aint going anywhere anytime soon, MVP??? Myyyy. 10 of the 20 TDs he got in the regular season were against bad, non-playoff teams. Harden But Westbrook averages more assist than any other point guard. YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE DUMBEST FUCKING PERSN ON THE PLANET. They are one, and in my opinion, without KD, it would still be a fun league. We have a chance to win the championship with PG now. Also the basis of my opinion was not off 1 video, even when I was arguing against Kai he said that Russell Westbrook will sag on defense against "lesser players". What should the Brodie's @NBA2K rating be? Tell me what Im wrong about. Well, there are "bad" players that are they way they are because of their situation. http://www.nba.com/players/russell/westbrook/201566 2K focused too much on Westbrook's career 3pt shooting and not his performance last year when rating him. Westbrook serves as an inspiration for me, but let's be realistic, I'd rather have younger assets than wait for him to be logical and give up his touches and stop chasing triple doubles. Checkout the latest stats of Russell Westbrook. Well OKC is a title contender with PG so it worked out for them, a rebuild isnt what they need now. These videos are supposed to represent how he doesnt earn his rebounds and doesnt play defense. What a joke. 2. Did they make him 6'6"/6'8" too??? lol but he still statpads and make teamates worse (Kd,harden,oladipo,steven adams could be a all star, ibaka melo,pg13) but. okay. also, he averaged a triple double! omg how did u get downvoted I'll help u out my man, I have a feeling this will get downvoted too, calm down JR SMITH OF ALL PEOPLE HAS A 98 I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!1. And if the TD is over after, why don't we get on Lebron\Curry for doing it. That was what I meant by a true point guard. whats the point of having a pd westbrook when he doesnt deserve it. Second of all Harden is arguably better and Kobe is, but neither are 2x as good so twice the PDs is pretty unwarranted considering this mans MVP season is still fresh in everyones mind. #JustSaying. He knew he could only get individual awards, so he went all out for his triple doubles and MVP, Both got worse? He's an average playmaker, average at driving to the basket and poor defender. And Giannis i can't it really depends if you want a future or a now and since they don't play the same Position i can't make a Comparison. dont tell what i am or not, Curry nuthuggers like you are 5 get off this site loser. I think that Westbrook won't care about the stats now. Of course, we need to rebuild the franchise, not keep it decent?? His teammates develop in a way they'll always rely on the star player, if they keep this gameplan up next year, it's not a surprise that George will leave for the Lakers after next season. Holy cow, the new number one attribute card and it's not a small forward. I get westbrook was amazing last year but not anymore, yall scrubs forgot scal, wesbrook is nothing compared to him, not even lavar ball coul beat him in a 1v1. Kid just stop. Either way there would still be 10 players on my list. #ExposeBiasedFans2018. Im sorry man you just dont watch the games. An offensive leader who can help his teammates play better on offense while he's on the floor. https://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/574523/72618 suggestions? Adams was a MIP favorite and oladipo was considered on the brink of stardom. Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. I dont think they would have, youre entitled to your own opinion, you wont change my mind, end of discussion. Are u out of opion or what? If Adams gets the board they have to make the extra pass which can be a game changer in fast break situations. Ur whole point is that I dont watch games and just look at stats, but clearly James got tired and wore himself out, which is why he was so bad in the playoffs. i see you can finally shoot, This card looks like the player people think he is. Westbrook is the most overrated player in nba history, he isn't even a good player. Work out?? But it's severely overrated, You don't understand. Now it'll be different. When you find out DeMarcus Cousins is on the Warriors and theres no chance for you now. and in that clip i sent earlier on THOSE WERE BACK TO BACK POSESSION OF RUSSELL WESTBROOK GETTING ABUSED ON DEFENSE if you look close enough you can see westbrook going legit behind the player when there's a screen and just standing there for most of the possession. Maybe hes a stat padder, but so was AI and no one was complaining about him getting a PD. Responds best when patted on the back and coddled when spoken to. @Eminemof2k Wow, typical moron fan. Yeah I agree Eric gordon is obviously better than victor oladipo, First of all Lonzo is nowhere near half as good as him. Trust me, there will be a bunch of games that will show how ball-dominant Russell is despite having another star in the team. Not to mention he got curry range and is very athletic, and then come Dame Time Team leader who takes it upon himself to lead his team to victory. Curry, Iggy, Livingston, Draymond, and Klay. The 93 . Can knock down very deep threes better than most. . Is there a stat for tiredness? And had a PD worthy game against the Jazz this year. But when it comes down to it, triple double is just a name and it doesn't make him better that his team lets him grab those easy defensive rebounds, Meaningless point they were beating non playoff times, I packed him. He does make anyone better basketball is a game, not a statistic thankfully. Yes. Harden https://2kmtcentral.com/18/lineups/563775/i-need-help Thanks man lol his comment is still pretty dumb tho lol. . You cant bandwagon a player who loses in the first round just gtfo he already won MVP just gtfo, Downvote by who?? "NBA 2K18" top center ratings. What else do u want from him. @lebronsucks69 One lucky full court shot did not prove that he is a good shooter. he dont shoot 30 shots like they both do to average 25+. He doesn't exactly care about winning, he's only concerned about his stats. GO!! So you admitted that Russell Westbrook gets his rebounds because they're basically given to him by the coaching and that Russell Westbrook slacking off on defense against "lesser players is ok"?? He is main reason why Warriors are even relevant rn and won 73 games that year. Not a fan of either of these teams but I'm just sayin, Because the Cavs/Warriors was in the finals. coming from a guy disrespecting the greatest player in the NBA lol, i think lebron is the best player in the world wheres the disrespect, he is a troll he purposely tries to get people triggered, not to mention he's one of the best finishers in the league. An elite passer known for hitting teammates in the correct position to score. Lebron DeMarcus Cousins, Pelicans 92 Wow, u sir, don't watch the game, disappointed. Russell Westbrook, Thunder 94 Stephen Curry, Warriors 94 Chris Paul, Rockets 91 . Russell Westbrook's NBA 2K ratings throughout the years: . Defensive leader who helps his teammates perform better defensively. Westbrook is an underrated defender. . Bro this card is last years pink diamond on steroids. cdub said literally exactly that except no cap on Westbrook, and was top comment for a while with like 5 upvotes, not anymore thouh, sup westbrick? Westbrook is an underrated defender. On Monday, 2K began releasing NBA 2K18 player ratings for a few of the star players in the NBA. Imagine a bucks dynasty Russ at the point giannis at sf and try and get melo at pf and pg13 as backup sf bledsoe as backup pg now that's a dynasty I'd love to see win a ring in a warriors bucks 7 game series or a sweep from the bucks but then again that's all just fantasy it will never happen, in other words combine the thunder and the bucks. 175. Not Top 10. DeMarcus Cousins, Pelicans 92 and if anything is said i will come back with all the fire to but you and the 2 first round and out players that you call better than a mvp is dumb, Russ got knocked out first round too, just sayin. HE DID THAT IN THE PLAYOFFS THE BIGGEST EVENT LEADING UP AFTER THE REGULAR SEASON HE GAVE UP A TRIPLE DOUBLE TO GODDAMN RICKY RUBIO A ROLE PLAYER NOT KNOWN FOR SCORING OR GRABBING REBOUNDS and not to mention more role players like jeff teague took advantage of westbrooks lazy pnr defense. If this isn't the top comment then the world is fucked up. Steven Adams is a phenomenal rebounder and on the offensive end and boxing out he is unstoppable, so how is he not a beast with defensive rebounding? The game did replicate . 4. 1.2 3PM 4.1 3PA 29.8% Westbrook's ratings meant that he was an excellent defender at the point guard position. People who dont like your opinion bud go to English class instead of chilling on this site be your top comment has 4 downvote I have 2 accounts get the fuck out now kid. this overrated piece of garbage stat padder shouldnt get a pd. Don't let that fool you, he can still posterize most bigs when he drives off a screen ;) If they increased that to 80+ he would probably be unbelievably OP for a base card at this point (early in the season). Russell Westbrook, Thunder 94 Stephen Curry, Warriors 94 Chris Paul, Rockets 91 . Russell Westbrook (94) - NBA 2K18 MyTEAM Current Amethyst Card - ratings/attributes, badges, comparing, reviews and comments - 2KMTCentral. i think the worst part of this card is that they gave him a 88 post fade, against a fucking 97 3pt shot, 2k really doesnt watch tape. The post fade is fine. U tell me what i'm wrong about, u didn't even make any point about westbrook, how can i tell what you're wrong about?? How kid, how does he only do whats best for him. If this is all there is, Im sorry these claims are just wrong. But in reality those highlights are the only ones they could find and these videos are only like 8 mins long, thats less than 1 quarter of a single basketball. Literally said dont send me a link.i watched it and its the same as all the other videos, I understood your point and I told you why you wrong. you are a joke. . Westbrook with limitless range HOF and defensive stopper HOF, now I've seen everything Its a name u dumb fuck i'm not arguing with a damn 13 year old. DOWNVOTE THE TRUTH ALL YOU WANT, only @zemGOAT would ask for downvotes and get upvoted. Enes Kanter All KD did was miss shots, westbrook choked more everybody knows that, He's backed me up in this argument before, I've always seen him against Westbrook in this argument, In the KD choke argument? I thought that you want to say that in bad way, like: stop playing the game because im better than you and i would kick you in supemax xD Westbrook ranks 24th in Defensive Rating and 10th in Defensive Win Shares and is #1 in Defensive Rebounds per game (of course). 3 reggie miller Strives to be known as an all-time great. stats dont make you better than somebody bro wth, if that were true ben simmons, james harden and russell westbrook would be the best players of all time. Steph Since there are no full game so this will work Just ask KD, he knew. Kerr shot more and had the highest percentage ever. I can tell you dont watch the games because everyone that actually does knows Russ earns most of his stats. They have five people that I can remember off the top of my head with 3 rings. You need to get this through youre head, if you have the fastest and quickest player in. Do you even realise that Russ was at the top of the league leaders in steals for almost the entire season? Westbrook did not help like at all, especially in the playoffs, there were games he just straight up trash. Finally WB, gets a PD. He is a Overrated Passer Don't u act like a dumbass whenever u bandwagon into a raptors fan because of kawhi. He cant shoot very well,but he can pass rebound play a little defense(not a lot just referring to the game he put James harden on clamps) he can get to the hole. Oh please, if even Westbrook knew how to shoot properly (which he will never know how), he would not gonna be a winner. Responds best when patted on the back and coddled when spoken to. Nah, you're mad because you don't have any friends. Russ Its a lot easier to get triple doubles in the modern NBA. wow thanks for letting us all know, if it wasn't for you then i wouldn't have known. The last two winners of the league's Most Valuable Player award, Russell Westbrook and back-to-back MVP winner Stephen Curry stand atop the best 10 rated point guards in NBA 2K18 with a rating . players like kyrie and curry win, their games dont translate to stats, you need to learn basketball youre prolly a young bull, He is a ball hog and makes his teammates worse, you cant be all around if you dont play defense, hes a good defender because hes fast and can keep up with other players, He has skill on defense but he stopped using it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4O82XCpyEc, Notice how all his stats above 90 are 97+, its because the things he is good at he is very good at, Wouldn't really say that about his 3pt shooting, defending and passing IQ, Defending he is good at but everything else you said yeah no. Kid sounds sad blocked me though lmao. I would take off every downvote you gave me until I get me guy @zemGOAT to stick Brandon Ingram's long ass arms up your asshole m8, how is he higher than kawhi. Zem would be always zem, and he's not gonna stop doing this, I sexually identify as a 2003 Red Toyota Camry and I am fully offended by that statement you uttered, Gotta milk that popularity with the edgy 12 year olds, People can't seem to remember that him and KD blew a 3-1 lead to the Warriors but nobody can forget how the Warriors did it to the Cavs. Don't say he doesn't, 8 uncontested boards is padding. EXPLAIN HOW 3 POINT PERCENTAGES AND ATTEMPTS DONT SHOW HOW THE GAME IS PLAYED. I would offer Russ a max contract. Russell Westbrook Premium / IDOLS: Series I V.I.P. lebron shot 34% from 3 for his career and has a limitless range, They gave it to him because he hit the game winner over Indiana, and they werent going to take it away on a better edition, mj hit a game winner from 3 over 2 pacers defenders. Btw u should check Westbrook's advanced stats, they are horrifying, inappropriate for "children" XD, Youre clearly the child here bud somebody feeling got hurt gtfo. Its largely under construction and I have alot of players on the auction so I will have a large amount of mt! Second, if you wanna go by stats, how bout you go compare Westbrook and Harden's shooting percentages from mid and from 3 from last season then come and see me, dense head. Russell Westbrook NBA 2K Ratings All NBA Players #0 Russell Westbrook Los Angeles Clippers Position: G Born: 11/12/88 Height: 6-3 / 1.91 Weight: 190 lbs. yall westbrick fans autistic. Please help my lineup! . Despite this, he averaged a triple-double and got ridiculously close to doing it in 3 other seasons. So wheres the excuse now? Think about it, stat padding, all of that rebounds. But that what you wrote in your second reply is so true man, this game is shit and full of cheesers but that dosent mind that we should stop playing it :D that's like saying "MJ is better than Kevin Looney" "Just look at the stats" contradict each other. 7 kevin durant Okay, Westbrook is so "no ego", why did every players leave Westbrook and suddenly became better??? He'll only care about the winning.