Please provide exact date and times showing when you called and i will confirm if that is the case. It is July 14 and they still haven't message me from my email on the July 8th. I placed an order on June 17th for a gun Order #XXXXXX. Now it's just comical. The Greene Lane shooting happened about 20 minutes later. No handling of firearms when users are down range. No one ever responded to my email, nor after calling MULTIPLE times throughout the day and leaving voicemails, was i ever called back. The investigation for the homicide of Winzer remains ongoing as officers search for a suspect. All of the required information including picture of my Drivers license was provided, yet ***** canceled the order while claiming that in order to process the order shipping address must be matched to billing address, even though the order page provides a clear option of shipping address selection. ( KTVE/KARD) On Monday, December 11, 2022, shortly after 1:30 AM, Ruston Police responded to a shooting in the parking lot of Edgewood Square Apartments on McDonald Avenue in. 80 west Tuesday afternoon. Please note that only field points are allowed on our range. The Lincoln Parish Sheriffs Office is looking for 18-year-old Donovan Hart, of Ruston, in connection with a Tuesday afternoon shooting that left a local woman dead. How did they call and gather my FFL's information on a holiday? Education, permits, regulations and where to hunt in your area, Local archery ranges, tips for beginners, and advice on the proper Employees and patrons dove for cover to avoid the gunfire, Grambling Police Chief Tommy Clark, Jr. said Saturday. I have ordered suppressors online before and have never waited more than 1 week for the product to be at my FFL to start the process with them. No one ever responded to my email, nor after calling MULTIPLE times throughout the day and leaving voicemails, was i ever called back. Bond had not been set as of Saturday evening. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Winzer was transported to a local hospital and pronounced dead. AND through my email. 18 complaints closed in the last 12 months. They have $1000 of my money for a month now and I have no gun. Its economy caters to its college population. Ruston, LA; Arcadia Gun Club Inc ; Arcadia Gun Club Inc. Share. Get the Android Weather app from Google Play, Tornadoes in Virginia and Florida, flooding in other, 7 bodies found during search for missing Oklahoma, Oklahoma governor signs gender-affirming care ban, New bride dead after alleged DUI driver hits golf, Pensacola International Airport Travelcast Live Camera, Met Gala: Vintage, Jared Leto as Choupette, Kim K., Phillies slugger Harper expected to return to lineup, Braves slugger Ronald Acua Jr. exits game after, Serena Williams, Karlie Kloss reveal pregnancies, MLB lefty batting average up, game time down 28 minutes, Meet the Gulf Coast CW Host: Theo Williams, A Walk To Prevent Bullying on Things to do with Theo. I sent another email AGAIN through their contact form on their website. Ruston Hunting Ruston Shooting Sports Ruston Motorsports Ruston Events. The establishment is located on the South I-20 Service Road near the Ruston city limits. As Godeaux, whose identity wasnt known at the time, drove away from the parking lot, he fired a handgun toward the bar as many as eight times, Clark said. According to police, officers responded to a call shortly after 12 Sunday morning of a. The Greene Lane shooting was one of two back-to-back shootings that occurred within a half mile of each other Tuesday. Couldnt be happier, TO GET FULL ACCESS TO OUR FIREARMS COMMUNITY. I placed an order on GunBroker for a Colt rifle. UPS has it checked in somewhere in Mississippi and then that's it. The Ruston Police Department is investigating a fatal shooting at a party venue in downtown Ruston. . Note that complaint text that is displayed might not represent all complaints filed with BBB. the fact I used sezzle, prevents me from being able to go to my bank and have them charge back my card. Safeshooting LLC - Ruston, LA - Home Next Class Saturday April 22, 2023 Next Concealed Carry Class : : : Days Hours Minutes Seconds Firearm Instruction Weekend Classes Ruston Concealed Carry Classes are taught on Saturdays! That was thanksgiving day. Ruston, LA Hunting FAQ I would like to set up a return to get a refund. RUSTON, La. Very clean lanes and will. So I emailed. Share it with us so your neighbors can learn about it too! They are registered with the ATF as a Federal Firearms Licensee (FFL Dealer) and their license number is 5-72-XXX-XX-XX-05395. Does the facility provide bows/arrows?No. Lifetime, Disability, Military, and Student, Duck, Goose, Teal, Rail, Gallinule, and Snipe, Crow, Blackbird, Cowbird, Grackle, and Pheasant, Beaver, Bobcat, Coyote, Fox (Gray and Red), Mink, Muskrat, Nutria, Opossum, River Otter, Raccoon, and Skunk, Saltwater and Freshwater Finfish and Shellfish, Reptiles and Amphibians, Sampling, Tagging, Assessments, Other Research, and Lab. Heres how to tap into your subconscious computer to improve your shotgun shooting. I received a NON- functioning product, in every case and every other store/ business, I SHOULD be able to return it at no cost to me. Thank you. Investigators were still actively working both shootings as of Wednesday morning. I used sezzle to pay for this item and continue to make payments on an item that does NOT work. They were of no help and blamed my firearm even though it worked perfectly fine before installation and was installed by a professional gunsmith and installed correctly. The Official Lincoln Parish Journal . Like i said in my MULTIPLE emails to you that you have yet to respond to. Well guide you through the process. For all this hassle of now needing to go through the BBB i am not accepting a restocking fee or paying for return shipping. Again, I am not unhappy with what I received, however, since I have discovered that this online (e-commerce) business advertises products that don't exist, they don't answer phone calls, emails or messages and the doing a Google search regard complaints about them I guess I'm lucky to have received anything. If youre thinking of altering your workout routine, youre probably looking for new exercises and equipment to help you reach your fitness goals. WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS AND PATIENCE. FFL Scope is the most accurate and up-to-date directory and source of information for Ruston, Louisiana Federal Firearms Licensees, used daily by thousands of FFLs. UPDATE: On February 6, 2023, around Noon, Monroe Police confirmed the identity of the victim of the State Street fatal shooting with NBC 10. I purchased a suppressor (YHM turbo t2) on 11/24/22. Though these courses are not required, they are designed to be easy to understand and user-friendly. Thats it. No tracer or armor piercing rounds allowed. Placed an order for a rifle which took an exceedingly long time to ship. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews, BBB Serving Northeast and Central Louisiana and the Ark-La-Tex. The first one happened just before 1 p.m. at Peachland Mobile Home Park. being that the part has already been removed from the package and used. Another order was placed from the BILLING address account, with SHIPPING option requested to the BILLING address, yet ***** once again demanded full proof of private information including a Drivers License. Are the archery trails open to the public?Yes, there are 3-D targets along the archery trails for public use. Accessibility Policy; Subscribe; Log In; Home . SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC - 5-72-061-07-5H-07410; SMITH, WALTER RANDALL - 5-72-061-01-3J-36775; . I have contacted Q themselves. As a reference, we created a simple step-by-step guide for validating FFLs. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. I'm paying for a rifle that is apparently lost and this place has zero customer service. Godeaux apparently became angry when the bars security personnel told him he couldnt leave the facility with alcohol and it was time for the bar to close. Now I know it's a bold faced lie. With businesses, Do you remember the excitement you felt the first time you went shooting? This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. I cant chargeback through sezzle and am at the mercy of this company that will not answer their phone or emails. Shooting Surplus is small Louisiana based business started in 2013 with the goal to provide you with premium firearms and accessories at a competitive price. Please Select "Agree" to continue to the site. Can the public use the shotgun range?Currently, the shotgun range is only available for Hunter Education classes and special events. Well now is a perfect time to relive the experience again through the eyes, Tens of thousands of people became new owners of a modern sporting rifle (MSR), most often an AR-15, in 2020. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Submitted Godeaux is charged with illegal carrying of a weapon, illegal use of a weapon, and aggravated assault by drive-by shooting. Ruston man killed in Christmas day shooting at Waffle House. LPSO says Lekeesha Thurman. And the cherry on top is they always seem to have the latest and greatest firearms on there website. I sent another email AGAIN through their contact form on their website. We provide both range and 3-D targets, and there is an elevated shooting platform for practicing. Nancy Bergeron. $20 per day; half price for military, police, and students; memberships available upon request; see website for details, 635 Tauzin Road, LA 71457 (6 miles from Natchitoches on LA Hwy 6 East), 318-356-9457; natchitochesshootingrange@gmail.com. No response. 411 GUN makes no guarantees regarding the businesses listed. But i have received no phone calls from you. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Order Number ******: Nor an email,which all of us know is the best form of contact in this case. The population was 20,546 at the 2000 census. 102 Bellehaven. Box is still in perfect condition. Upon arrival, officers located 19-year-old Willie Winzer who was suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. 1. I called the Manufacturer: Q, to see if they could help me trouble shoot. The Fairhope Rotary Steak Cook Off is finally back! As a matter of policy, BBB does not endorse any product, service or business. I have sent messages through their "contact us" on their website, emailed to their "customer service" email and called and left a message without any replies. Firearms must be uncased, magazines removed, and actions open when carried onto range. CrimeStopper information can be given in several ways; either by calling 255-1111, text a tip to "TIP515 plus your message" to CRIMES (274637), or submit a tip online at, Ruston school consolidation toppled at polls. The Lincoln Parish Sheriff's Office is looking for 18-year-old Donovan Hart, of Ruston, in connection with a Tuesday afternoon shooting that left a local woman dead. BBB is here to help. No profane language or derogatory remarks. It has been two months with no contact or email replys. Now. Email this Business (800 . Will be buying from this company again. Q Shorty Stock. I immediately got an email saying Shooting Surplus has received my FFL's information. I sent an email AND called. thanks! ***** from shootingsurplus.com has demanded my private information which she claimed is needed to varify that I'm not committing fraud against shootingsurplus.com. This includes the use of any shooting range. Authorities have identified the victim as 38-year-old LaTonia Moore, also of Ruston. Within two days of delivery of this item after experiencing problems. For all this hassle of now needing to go through the BBB i am not accepting a restocking fee or paying for return shipping. We were very fortunate no one was shot during this senseless act of violence, Clark said. A Breaux Bridge man is in jail today as a result of a drive-by shooting that occurred at the Revelry Bar and Grill in Grambling early Friday morning. Skeet Range #1, Archery Range, Pistol Range, and Rifle Range: open Tuesday through Sunday, sunrise to sunset; closed on Mondays, Skeet/Trap Range #2: open Saturday, 8:00 am4:00 pm, Two electric throwers (high and low houses) and one trap bunkhouse, with remote-controlled releases. Still no answer and no call backs from voicemail. Dana Norsworthy; 318.345.3912 or dnorsworthy@wlf.la.gov. Gunsmith on duty all hours. The archery range has targets for public use, but you must provide any other equipment. The firearm was paid for the minute I placed the order. . Not at all. CONTACT US P.O. Sherburne Wildlife Management Area, 1132 Sherburne Road, Lottie, LA 70756 (3 miles south of US Hwy 190 on LA Hwy 975), 337.262.2080;sdavid@wlf.la.gov;tvidrine@wlf.la.gov. (KTVE/KARD) According to Ruston Police, on December 25, 2022, at approximately 3 AM, 30-year-old . I filled a fraud claim through my bank as well. La. Sincerely, RUSTON, La. It is recommended that you contact SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC with any questions concerning their hours and availability, as well as policies and pricing for the buying, selling, or transferring of firearms. I cant chargeback through sezzle and am at the mercy of this company that will not answer their phone or emails. They did contact my FFL to see why I had not transferred the firearm into my name yet (I'm sure because I stated in one my emails that I would not until they responded) and told the FFL I only had a few more days to do so. WMA Access Permits are included with the Louisiana Sportsmans Paradise License, Senior Hunting/Fishing License, and Lifetime Licenses.one of the following. Firearms may not be drawn and fired from holsters. If you have any information on the shooting, contact Ruston Police at 318-255-4141. They will help you not only understand your firearm better but also prepare you for a lifetime of safe gun handling and shooting fun. Not at all. SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC is a gun shop located in Ruston, LA. Henderson said investigators began processing the scene and developed leads from interviewing witnesses that led them to name Hart as the suspect in the Greene Lane incident. We offer concealed carry classes and firearm instruction. I called. This business is in an industry that may require professional licensing, bonding or registration. Again yesterday AND today. I thoroughly enjoyed every interaction Ive had with shooting surplus. Are you looking for additional gun shops and firearm services in Ruston, LA?View all of your local listings here. 63 were here. Target frames and paper targets are provided. All users must abide by range officer directions (if present). I started with an email and before you can respond there is a statement form them saying that do not send any follow up emails once you have sent in a message because if you do then your email will go to the bottom of the list , and since they receive 400 emails a day, it will then take longer to respond back. I used sezzle to pay for this item and continue to make payments on an item that does NOT work. Another point: how am i supposed to know if the product works without opening and using it once? more. . Air rifles exceeding 1200 fps are prohibited. I have attempted to contact the seller twice and received no reply. It seems they only respond to the BBB messages. Emailed again. Staff was very helpful with instructions on how my gun works, things to avoid and safety. Fast Shipment. RUSTON, Louisiana, 71270 United States About SHOOTING SURPLUS LLC Company Details Hours of Operation DUE TO THE UNFORESEEABLE SALES FROM THE COVID-19 EPIDEMIC, SHIPPING TIMES FOR OUR WAREHOUSES RANGE FROM 10-20 DAYS OR LONGER. 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. They are ordering the product after the sale is made and just letting their customers wait for weeks and weeks. According to officials, the shooting took place during an argument between Winzer and another individual. Bag targets are set at various distances of 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 yards, 15-foot elevated tower for shooting 3-D targets, Covered outdoor range with 10, 25, and 50-yard targets, Covered outdoor range with 25, 50, and 100-yard targets, Rifle and pistol ranges, 3-D archery trail, and static archery range: Thursday-Sunday, 8 am-5 pm, 5-stand sporting clays: Thursday-Friday, 12 pm-5 pm, Saturday 8 am-5 pm, Range is closed the third Saturday of each month from 8 am-12 pm. 318.255.4353 According to police, they arrested Jayson France, 20, and. Still no answer and no call backs from voicemail. Is the air rifle range open to the public?Yes. If they had answered my original calls and emails promptly i would have been fine with it. Classes are offered each month for various skill levels and private classes are available upon request. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. Tens of thousands of people became new owners of a modern sporting rifle (MSR), most often an AR-15, in 2020. Want To Shoot Your Shotgun Better? Are you a new firearm owner? by Ge Ba on 06/25/2020, Shooting surplus is honestly some down to earth, understanding bunch of people! We do our best to keep listings up to date. Received a similar firearm with a 4.2" barrel and a frame safety (no decocker) instead which is also on their website, but for $465.12 ($116.28 less).