Service to the community locally and globally and mentorship are also common threads among the class, which includes 46 students at RWJMS who hold bachelors degrees from Rutgers. On my interview day, the faculty asked me, What can we do for you? The 2023 national match rate is 66 percent, placing RSDM about 30 percent above the average. Discover your opportunities and gain the skills to succeed. Click here for more information on AAID Associate Fellowship. When the Conference Center is not being used by the dental school, the community can use it for civic, cultural and educational events. The Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM) is New Jersey's only dental school, encompassing education, patient care and community outreach. Although,RSDM does not require theminimum DAT scores. At Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, the name Michael Balbo is all too familiar. She was selected as a fellow at the schools Healthcare Foundation Center for Humanism and Medicine. Al Kik said she wants to work in emergency medicine in underserved communities. Provide live surgical and prosthetic demonstrations on patients. pedodontics (pediatric dentistry) Three years later, the medical school moved into Newark, occupying temporary quarters near the Martland Medical Center. On June 28, 2012 the New Jersey state legislature passed a bill that dissolved the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey and merged most of its schools, including New Jersey Dental School, with Rutgers University, forming Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences effective July 1, 2013.[1]. More than 60% of the class received their undergraduate degree a year or more prior to applying to medical school. The New Jersey Board of Dentistry requires, for every license renewal period, 40 hours of continuing education for licensed dentists in NJ. I believe NJMS will help me achieve my goals of becoming a physician and an advocate for the underserved by providing me with the resources to develop the competencies expected from a physician, and by giving me numerous opportunities to engage with the Newark community early in my career.''. Class profiles: 2022 | 2021 | 2020 | 2019 | 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 M.D. 4-6 p.m. In 1965, the Seton Hall complex was acquired by the state. All rights reserved.| Privacy Policy. Events that celebrate and recognize the diverse identities of graduates. Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Background. Orthodontics. of Medicine and Life Sciences: Academic PerformanceAverage Total GPA: 3.72Average Total Science GPA: 3.61Average Total Graduate GPA: 3.85, MCAT ResultsAverage Total MCAT: 509(75th percentile), White: 110American Indian or Alaska Native: 1, 2020 THE UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO 2801 W. Bancroft Toledo, OH 43606 1.800.586.5336, A-Z list | Careers | ReportaConcern | Nondiscrimination | Accessibility | WebPrivacy | BrandGuide | Feedback | ContactUs, College of Medicine and Life Sciences - MD Programs MENU, Process and Criteria for Achievement of Diversity and Excellence in the College of Medicine Class, Guidelines for Establishing Undergraduate Degree to MD Degree Programs, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Medical Admission Statistics 2020 Published. I was attracted to NJMS because of their clear commitment to humanism in medicine, which focuses on building a compassionate relationship between physicians and their patients.. New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Monday, May 15, 2023 Medical Admission Statistics 2016 Published. (Photo:Steve Hockstein). The Academic Profile for the Entering Class. As a medical school student, I am really excited to learn the skills it takes to become an exceptional physician, said Kim, who explored other careers, including consulting for federal policymakers, before deciding to pursue medicine at RWJMS. RBHS includes eight schools, a behavioral health network, and five centers and institutes that focus on cancer treatment and research, neuroscience, advanced biotechnology and medicine, environmental and occupational health, and health care policy, and aging research. To reach RSDM Patient Care Services call: 973-972-4242 This year, 46 students from the Class of 2023 sought placement through the national postgraduate dental program, and 95 percent of them have been successfully matched. Contact webmaster|Sitemap, Alumna and Restorative Dentistrys New Vice Chair Yousef Sets Herself and Department High Goals, Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback. Moreover, the most popular specialty was pediatric dentistry with six students from the Class of 2023 and four alumni being placed in a program. It is the only dental school in New Jersey and is one of only two public dental schools in the New York metropolitan area. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Read her piece in The Hill. Medical Admission Statistics 2017 Published. If you experience delays due to high call volume, email [email protected]. If you want to get into dental school, youd better improve your DAT scores, and GPA. General Practice Residency What I love about Rutgers School of Dental Medicine is how collaborative everyone is. He was inspired to become a physician because of the care he received as a premature infant, born at 28 weeks and weighing less than 2 pounds. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine (RSDM), founded in 1956, is located in Newark, New Jersey. In 2019 applicants who gained admission to RUSDM (class of 2023) had an average GPA of 3.6, and average sGPA of 3.7, and an average DAT score of 22. Program The UNLV School of Dental Medicine (SDM), which accepted its inaugural class in August of 2002, has been designed to serve our local community and the state of Nevada in oral health care, health services, research and scholarly activities. Learn about our admission requirements and how to apply. Copyright 2021, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. These results, Feldman said, are reflective of all the time and the effort and the dedication that you put in day in and day out.. Dean Cecile Feldman addressed the students at the Match Day Reception. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine | Newark NJ Kate Kim, of Chatham, New Jersey, also is looking forward to improving care by developing a bond with patients. Log In. Call (973) 972-4242 for an initial appointment for evaluation. In fact, according to theRutgers School of Dental Medicine class profile, the average DAT scores of the accepted students are very high. We educate the next generation of practitioners, conduct pioneering research and treat patients in New Jersey and around the world. Clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. To schedule your first appointment and evaluation, call 973-972-4242. Below are the recent acceptance rate, tuition, and admissions requirements of the University of Colorado Dental School. Phone number: 973-972-4704. 2:30-4:30 p.m. 4-6 p.m. Report Accessibility Barrier or Provide Feedback Form. Dental care for medically compromised patients. Rutgers Dental School is the only dental school in New Jersey. Office of Continuing Dental Education Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey 110 Bergen Street, B701 Newark, NJ 07103 cde.sdm.rutgers.edu cde@sdm.rutgers.edu p.973-972-6561 . Oral Medicine. Founded in 1956, we are New Jersey's only dental school, encompassing education, service,. State Theater New Jersey, Thursday, May 11, 2023 Hospitals Between 2012 and 2019 To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The 300 hour interdisciplinary approach utilizes case-based learning methodology that will include: lectures, demonstrations, interactive seminars, hands-on sessions, patient treatment, and relevant reviews of literature emphasizing evidence-based clinical approaches. All rights reserved. . 2-4 p.m. During your school's convocation, you'll join with your graduating class and receive individual recognition. The cost of Room & Board (maintaining own residence) is about $16,722 to $20,438 per year. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites toaccessibility@rutgers.eduor complete theReport Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedbackform. 3-6 p.m. Students really come together to help each other. It is one of several professional schools that form Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, a division of the university. New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Monday, May 15, 2023 And the in-state tuition is $55,290. School-based Convocations are held on the days surrounding Commencement. Here is the 2022 Entering Medical Class Profile for the University of Toledo College Our List for State Board Required Courses [SBRC], Evolving Your Practice with Comprehensive Implant Dentistry: (ACDE Webinar), Recent Change: Mandatory Continuing Education Hours, Report Accessibility Barrier or Provide Feedback Form. A four-year program leading to the Doctor of Dental Medicine degree. World-Class Dental Care From Rutgers Experts in Newark and New Brunswick. Prior to applying, every candidate must complete a minimum of 40 hours of dental experience. In 2004, RSDM underwent major renovations with the additions of the 78,000-square-foot Oral Health Pavilion and the completion of renovations to the 194,000-square-foot Bergen Street Pavilion. Complete your required 40 hours of dental experience and report them on your AADSAS application. 3:30-5:30 p.m. A two-year program leading to the Doctor of Dental Medicine degree for international dentists. Share memories or become a part of today's RSDM. How to Become a Dental Hygienist in West Virginia? After December 1, admission to theMDM Program at Rutgers University Dental School is on a rolling basis. Copyright 2023, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. . Provide an intensive overview of state-of-the-art in implant dentistry. He was also scheduled to address 178 members of the Class of 2023 today during the Barbara and Norman Seiden white coat ceremony at New Jersey Medical School in Newark. RSDM is New Jersey's only dental school. This year, 46 students from the Class of 2023 sought placement through the national postgraduate dental program, and 95 percent of them have been successfully matched. Copyright 2023, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. TheRutgers University Dental School treats patients who are among the most culturally diverse in the country, with a wide range of case complexity. It allowed me to see endless possibilities. I believe NJMSs emphasis on humanism, relationships, and social justice will help me become the best possible physician and patient advocate, she said. The University of Pennsylvania, Hackensack University Medical Center, the Childrens National Hospital, Lyons Veterans Administration Medical Center as well as RSDM and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital are among the places that students will be going. Thus, becoming a doctor is my way of paying it forward, Lisi said. It's also the state's largest oral healthcare provider, treating more than 130,000 patient visits annually at its student clinic in Newark and three sites in South Jersey. 94-Year-Old Holocaust Survivor Gets Her Smile Back. The class includes students like Richard Lisi III, of Cranston, Rhode Island, who will pursue a dual-degree in the RWJMS MD/MBA program. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. periodontics Please provide your name and phone number; an administrative assistant will return your call to set up an appointment. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. f. 973-972-7741 . Medical Admission Statistics 2022 Published. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine graduated its first class of students over forty years ago. Her classmates include Edwige Dossou-Kitti, a first-generation student who is the first woman in her family to pursue higher education. All rights reserved. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. New Brunswick, New Jersey, United States. 110 Bergen Street, B701 Newark, NJ 07103 866-720-1971 -or- 973-972-6561 cde@sdm.rutgers.edu. RSDM Dean Cecile A. Feldman announced the impressive statistics at a virtual Match Day . The company was founded in 2008 driven by a mission to offer best-in-class dental care to every patient at every visit. This program has been designed to impart the understanding of diagnostic and treatment modalities necessary to properly treat patients who are candidates for dental implant therapy. It allowed me to see endless possibilities. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers websites to accessibility@rutgers.edu or complete the Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback form. We know from the newest admission statistics ofRutgers University Dental School, there were 2,057 applicants who applied for theMDM Program at Rutgers University Dental School, and only 90 of the applicants were accepted. I learned that I was capable of a lot more than I thought.. I learned that I was capable of a lot more than I thought.. Class of 2023 Passes Boards with Flying Colors. RSDM has a less than 5% acceptance rate. Unique predental programs designed to introduce students to the wide range of career options in dentistry. If you are unable to attend the MaxiCourse after you have registered, you must notify us in writing no later than 20 days prior to the start date to receive a refund. Jersey Mike's Arena, Saturday, May 13, 2023 These statistics make it one of the most competitive dental schools in the United States. NEWS Public Health I believe that my training and education and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School will allow me to gain the confidence to address any hurdle or challenge I experience along the way in my journey to becoming a physician.. On the upper level, faculty and students provide treatment in patient clinics that are outfitted with dental equipment and technology. Preparation for the AAID Associate Fellow/Fellow membership examinations. Copyright 2023, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine; Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey; Connect with Us. Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to direct suggestions, comments, or complaints concerning any accessibility issues with Rutgers web sites toaccessibility@rutgers.eduor complete theReport Accessibility Barrier or Provide Feedback Form. President's Tent, Thursday, May 11, 2023 11:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. 12:30-2:00 p.m. We educate the next generation of practitioners, conduct pioneering research and treat patients in New Jersey and around the world. Rutgers University Dental School does not require aminimum GPA.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'dentalschoolrankings_com-leader-2','ezslot_8',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dentalschoolrankings_com-leader-2-0'); However, the GPA of the accepted students is very high. That means the recent acceptance rate of theRutgers University Dental School is 4.4%. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. The facility is on the Newark Campus. Learned totheRutgers School of Dental Medicine class profile, the average overall GPA is 3.6, and the average science GPA is 3.6. RSDM participates in centralized application service. Tuesday, May 2, 2023 Through lifelong learning we transform patients' lives! It is one of several professional schools that form Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, a division of the university. How can we help you get the education you want? The administration has always been very good about making sure were supported the way we need to be.Tiffany Yau, "Rutgers School of Dental Medicine makes you tap into your true potential. Below are some of the degree programs: Now, according to the acceptance rate, average DAT scores, and average GPA ofRutgers University Dental School, we know its not so easy to get into theRutgers University Dental School. At the event, faculty and classmates celebrated the achievements of the Class of 2023. Kardelen Koldas | March 28, 2023. The 2023 national match rate is 66 percent, placing RSDM about 30 percent above the average. Jersey Mike's Arena, Monday 15, 2023 The class had a wide range of experiences and majors. Jersey Mike's Arena, Thursday, May 11, 2023 Established in 1956, the dental school is located in the University Heights neighborhood in city of Newark, New Jersey, United States. Jersey Mike's Arena, Monday, May 15, 2023 As the only dental school in New Jersey, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, located in Newark and part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, is in a unique position to train the next generation of dental professionals and provide postgraduate and continuing education for those already practicing dentistry. Objectives Medical Admission Statistics 2018 Published. Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Program Rutgers graduates who complete ROTC training are commissioned into their respective branch of the United States Military. I learned that I was capable of a lot more than I thought.. All rights reserved. Future-focused academics, with an emphasis on digital dentistry, a deep commitment to community health and interprofessional care, and pioneering research are just some of the reasons students choose Rutgers School of Dental Medicine. It should serve as a reminder throughout the next four years of training to value humanism and practice compassion when caring for patients., Students at New Jersey Medical School donned their white coats for the first time on Thursday (Photo:Keith Bratcher). TheRutgers Dental School tuition for theNew Jersey resident is $55,290, and the tuition for the non-resident is $89,583. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. It is important to diversify your experiences (typically 120 hours is . Johnson welcomed 165 students last week during the RWJMS ceremony that was held at The State Theater in New Brunswick. Members of the incoming class of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School are coated by members of the faculty during the white coat ceremony. The sentiment shared by my family and I has been that the care I received in the NICU saved my life. The Delta Dental Educational Conference Center on the main level consists of a Multipurpose Room and three lecture halls with seating for 400 and audiovisual equipment. Rutgers University Dental School is famous for its rigorous clinical program. 5,083 were here. The school was established as part of the Seton Hall College of Medicine and Dentistry, admitting its first students in 1956. The Class of 2023 is diverse in culture, as well as in experience. All rights reserved. School convocations and receptions do not require a Commencement parking hangtag. The big celebration. Contact webmaster, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS), Explore Graduate Medical Education Programs, Explore Graduate and Professional Programs, Professor Named President of New Jersey Dental Association, Research Project Receives $4.5M NIH Grant, Transformational Surgery Gives Patient Newfound Confidence, Holocaust Survivors Program Makes a Difference, Undergraduate Student Gets a Taste of Dental School Life, Professor Selected for New Jersey State Governors Jefferson Awards, Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Internationally trained dentists D.M.D. Both medical schools were among the first in the nation to hold a white coat ceremony when they embraced the tradition in 1994. The white coat ceremonies at the medical schools mark the end of orientation for the incoming class and signifies the students entrance into the medical profession. Wearing the white coat represents a commitment to upholding the standards of medicine, as set forth in the Hippocratic Oath, said Robert L. Johnson, interim dean of Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS) and dean of Rutgers New Jersey Medical School (NJMS). Simply review the steps below to get started. A company founded by Rutgers School of Dental Medicine researcher Scott Kachlany received U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval to begin a phase I clinical trial to treat cancer patients with a therapy based on Kachlany's discovery that a protein produced by an oral bacterium can kill leukemia and lymphoma cells. oral surgery, four-year and six-year programs Select an option to learn how to apply for financial aid at Rutgers. 7-9 p.m. Tuesday, May 16, 2023 The first-time pass rate for the National Board Dental Examinations Part One is 98%. Rutgers University Dental School offers many degree programs to fit the different career choices of students. Known for its rigorous clinical program, the school treats patients who are among the most culturally diverse in the nation, with a wide range of case complexity. Phone number: 973-972-6613. In 1965, the Seton Hall complex was acquired by the state. Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. During the annual Cancer Screening and Health Fair, faculty members perform oral examinations in the clinics, and students from across the country converge there to participate in our Gateway to Dentistry and Summer Medical and Dental Education programs.[4]. 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Medical Admission Statistics 2021 Published. Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree-accredited dental school; . She is now a patient in RSDMs Holocaust Survivors Program. The mission of Rutgers University Dental School is to enhance oral health and quality of life via the education of oral health professionals and scientists, the conduct of research, the promotion of health, and the delivery of oral healthcare to communities throughout the state and beyond. Treatment for children 12 and under. At NJMS, 17 percent of the class is entering with either masters or doctoral degrees, with three students enrolled in a new accelerated 3-year primary care track. Medical Admission Statistics 2019 Published. Date. The school was established as part of the Seton Hall College of Medicine and Dentistry, admitting its first students in 1956. At both ceremonies, students recite the Hippocratic Oath where they agree to adhere to the high professional standards of patient care and the practice of medicine. I think it's really reflective of our students, our graduates, and the reputation that Rutgers has.. This program awards a Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D. Dental Exam Calendar - Traditional. Treatment Uses Protein Found in Oral Bacterium. As the only dental school in New Jersey, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, located in Newark and part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences, is in a unique position to train the next generation of dental professionals and provide postgraduate and continuing education for those already practicing dentistry. Braces, correction of alignment of the teeth and jaw in adults and children. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine D.M.DDentistry 2018- 2022 Activities and Societies: American Student Dental Association, Community Service Chair; Italian Dental Society; Aesthetics. Most classes received over 2,200 applicants, with less than 95 seats available (~4.3%). The dental school is part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. How can we help you get the education you want? The administration has always been very good about making sure were supported the way we need to be.Tiffany Yau, "Rutgers School of Dental Medicine makes you tap into your true potential. Members of the NJMS incoming class speak 35 different languages and represent 20 different countries and 17 states and hold degrees from some elite universities including New York University, Johns Hopkins, University of Virginia, Barnard College, Carnegie Mellon University, Columbia University, and Georgetown University, with the largest number of students 51 coming from Rutgers. Contact webmaster, Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences (RBHS), Explore Graduate Medical Education Programs, Explore Graduate and Professional Programs, Barbara and Norman Seiden white coat ceremony, Report Accessibility Barrier / Provide Feedback, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Rutgers is an equal access/equal opportunity institution. Two days, 14.5 hours, 500 questionsthats what makes up the Integrated National Board Dental Examination (INBDE). Rutgers Welcomes Medical School Class of 2023 at White Coat Ceremonies Date August 8, 2019 More than 300 students at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and New Jersey Medical School donned their white coats for the first time this month as they began their journeys to becoming physicians. Is Rutgers Dental School Hard To Get Into? Rutgers School of Dental Medicine graduated its first class of students over forty years ago. Share memories or become a part of today's RSDM. The dental school remained at the Jersey City location until the completion of its permanent facilities in Newark early in 1976.[3]. And the acceptable DAT scores must be within 3 years prior to the admissions cycle. There is also one student joining the U.S. Air Force. Known for its rigorous clinical program, the school treats patients who are among the most culturally diverse in the nation, with a wide range of case complexity. See more of Rutgers School of Dental Medicine on Facebook. Jersey Mike's Arena, Wednesday, May 17, 2023 Unique predental programs designed to introduce students to the wide range of career options in dentistry. Connect with classmates and get involved. President Holloway confers the degrees of graduates from Rutgers University-New Brunswick and Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine offers the following academic programs: D.M.D. Sep 2022 - Present8 months. Then you will have more chances to get into theRutgers University Dental School.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dentalschoolrankings_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_6',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dentalschoolrankings_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'dentalschoolrankings_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_7',114,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-dentalschoolrankings_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0_1');.large-mobile-banner-2-multi-114{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:0!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Rutgers Dental School Acceptance Rate, Tuition, DAT, Requirements, Rutgers Dental School Acceptance Rate, Tuition, Admissions Statistics and Requirements, Rutgers Dental School Acceptance Rate, Tuition, and Admissions statistics, Rutgers University Dental School DAT scores, Rutgers School of Dental Medicine tuition, Rutgers Dental School Admissions Requirements. prosthodontics, Coordinates: .mw-parser-output .geo-default,.mw-parser-output .geo-dms,.mw-parser-output .geo-dec{display:inline}.mw-parser-output .geo-nondefault,.mw-parser-output .geo-multi-punct{display:none}.mw-parser-output .longitude,.mw-parser-output .latitude{white-space:nowrap}404429N 741125W / 40.741388N 74.190352W / 40.741388; -74.190352, It may require cleanup to comply with Wikipedia's content policies, particularly, Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, "N.J. lawmakers pass bill for Rutgers-Rowan-UMDNJ merger", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Rutgers_School_of_Dental_Medicine&oldid=1059398814, This page was last edited on 9 December 2021, at 06:13. Copyright 2021, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. Class of 2023 Matched. Rutgers Dental has one of the most rigorous clinical programs of all DMD programs in the world, with ~90% acceptance rate into first choice GPR (General Practice Residency) programs and post-doctoral speciality programs. Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Continuing Dental Education. Copyright 2021, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey. For the DMD program class of 2024, the average DAT-Academic Average score is 22, average DAT- Total Science score is 21.Class of year2024Average DAT-Academic Average score22Average DAT- Total Science score21. The dental school is part of Rutgers Biomedical and Health Sciences.RSDM is New Jerseys only dental school. Jersey Mike's Arena, Saturday, May 13, 2023 . Jersey Mike's Arena, Friday, May 12, 2023 Dental Admission Statistics . Nicholas Music Center, Thursday, May 11, 2023 AsRutgers University Dental School is the only dental school in NJ, admission to the dental school is highly competitive. Sixteen percent of the RWJMS class are entering with either masters or doctorate degrees, including four students who are part of the medical schools unique dual-degree program with Rutgers Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy, in which they earned a doctoral in pharmacy before matriculating at Robert Wood Johnson Medical School.