They have awesome dips, baked goods and pickles too! The selection is wonderful. MjI0YjY5NjEzY2RkMjdkODUzYWVhNjVmMjZjZTFjMDQ4NzYzYWRkYzc3ZTY2 Also there jams, veggies, pretty much everything are amazing! Garden and outdoor materials. They are a great store. Sauders Country Store (Seneca Falls, NY) Lovely people ,good old fashioned values ,great food . Always have what you need. 4. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Luv their home made bread,fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh meats, luv everything that Sauders sells. Their deli selections are superb and very reasonably priced. see review, Great food!! Bar Food, American, Soups, Burgers, Sandwiches, Deerhead Inn ($$) The place is huge, go! Deli, Sandwiches, American, Food is amazing and the staff are great. Man, this place has everything!! If it says "Heritage", you can rest assured that your shed is built with top notch quality by craftsmen who understand portable storage buildings. Great selection and prices and very good. 1016 a-frame board+batton shed Display #250, 1016 animal run in shed Disolay #246 free delivery first 100 miles, 1016 a-frame board and baton shed with 12inch overhangs dispaly #245, 1016 steel board batten chalet storage shed display #242 free delivery first 100 miles, 10X16 2- slope chalet SHED DISPLAY #235 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 10X16 UTILITY A-FRAME SHED DISPLAY #234 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 1014 A-FRAME BOARD BATTEN SIDING display #225, 10X16 A-FRAME shed with steel b+batten siding Display #224, 10X14 A-FRAME SHED DISPLAY #220 FREE DELIVERY first 100 mi, 1010 animal shelter Display #218 FREE DELIVERY first 100 miles of waterloo ny 13165, 812 chalet A-frame deluxe barn Display#210. 1020 run in shelter Display #251 2ft overhang over doorway. Oh my goodness. #8 of 52 places to eat in Waterloo. free delivery first 100 miles. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food They had a few samples of their jam and relish. Have I mentioned the huge variety of jams, homemade peanut butter, sauces and produce?! 50 reviews. Delicious! We went today, in the middle of the week, knowing that we would make a quick trip in and out, and to avoid the crowds this place tends to geton weekends. They have so many great things I can't list them all!! Wednesday. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I know for sure if we lived anywhere near here, we'd be shopping here regularly. Absolutely wonderful place to shop and the subs you cant beat better than subway although only white or wheat bread still knocking it out of the park my family loves their subs and your family will too. Seneca Falls. Something for everyone! Get quick answers from Sauders Store staff and past visitors. We will continue to shop there. 40YR WARRANTY ! The staff is extremely helpful and kind. MWVmNWNiZTBhYmQ3MmI1ZDAyNzEzODE1OTFlOTg5MjYwNjJmYTBkYzcwYTlj None of the employees were masked nor some customers. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 88 camo hide out display #1011 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. There's a big selection of candy for Easter, including unusually shaped chocolates like tractors and horses. These service dogs have been thoroughly trained and then they're suited with the proper person who fits both their needs. we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 814 ECO a-frame storage shed display #2030 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. $$ After getting the approval from the town to build a retail facility and settlement on the property was finalized, we went to work excavating and preparing the land. Many many shoppers were not wearing masks even though its suggested. I'm not going near the place again. The place was super clean, well organized! NTZkZTJkODFhN2NkNzFlNTkwZDExOWM0ZDMwMGY5MTI4MjA5NGIxMDQzN2Ni That was a great gift, they loved it. If you travel to the store bring a cooler to store your perishables. These service dogs have been thoroughly trained and then they're suited with the proper person who fits both their needs. From sheds to gazebos, garages to, From Business: We offer a wide variety of Amish built sheds with an even greater number of customizable options. Prices are very reasonable. Amish Country Colby; Amish Country Colby (Reduced Sodium) Amish Country Swiss; Amish Country Pepper Jack As we drove through Upstate New York, Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire and Massachusetts admiring the colors and munching on pumpkin and zucchini bars we both agreed Saunders was the perfect way to start our Fall adventure.More, We stopped here to grab subs when we went to Buttermilk Falls and Taughannock Falls State Park for the day. Sauders features a wide selection of farm fresh products, a bakery, deli and bulk candy section that is sure to make your taste buds happy. Fun place to shop. Even some homemade snickerdoodles!! see review, Lovely people ,good old fashioned values ,great food . Sauder's is a Unique Country Store! If you are in the area it's a must stop kind of place. Seneca County Chamber of Commerce. NjdjYWIwN2QxOTg0NzljMmU4ZDhjYzIyMjJlYTc3MzhjOWYwNjY3ZmMxNGZi Your access to this site was blocked by Wordfence, a security provider, who protects sites from malicious activity. Very nice staff. Saturday: 8:00 am-5:00 pm. I love the prices and variety of items. We offer a wide range of styles, colors and finishes to fit your needs and budget.Browse through our inventory of pre-built sheds that are ready for delivery. We are proud to be the only shed dealer in the CNY Area accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating. You can count on anything with the Heritage name to be top notch. Pizza Lots of unique items. YWFhNTVjNWE2Y2E0MTc4NDg2YmRjMmM3MzhjNDdlNWZhNTU3YjkwOWVhNmJm We were there later in the day but still lots left..strawberry rhubarb pie was just like my grandma used to make - heavenly! Waterloo, NY 13165 (315) 568-2906 5X6FT QUAKER STYLE CHICKEN COOP LP smart side siding, 1014 a-frame. 5X6FT QUAKER STYLE CHICKEN COOP LP smartside siding with 50yr waranty. Some are real bargains. Love the pumpkin, raisin frosted cookies. Yummy yummy !. 5X6FT QUAKER STYLE CHICKEN COOP LP smart side siding with 50yr waranty. ZWNkMmYyODQ2ZjBkYjRhOWU5NzEyNmQ0YjViYmY4NWM1YjViOGVlNzJiYzcy MWM2ZGVhN2JkNGM5NTE4YTk1YjAyODdiZjI0MmIwODQxZTZkMWU4OTA0ZWEy Watch dates, some are at expiration. There was an abundance of local food products. Sauders, on the river road in Seneca falls is a great place to visit and shop for food and various other items such as; sheds, flowers, lawn swings, statues etc. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. NTUxODg2MTY2ODhjYmM3ZGVhNTc4OWI1NThjZDdmOWQ5YjNjMzVmYzQ0YjFj I loved it. TON of baked goods homemade. NGNiOWUwZjE2MjliYTIwMTgxOTFjYzQ2OWFlZTlkNDY3Yzg5ZTIwOTRiZWVi My husband and I really enjoy going shopping at Sauders! In the Fall of 2017, we began working with a friend to sell storage sheds, barns and garages that can now be delivered anywhere is New York State. MjRkZThkNGY2ZDExMGQyYWEwZTZiNmNlN2JlOGRlOTg0ODdiNDE1NDU2NmE4 We bought a loaf of honey oatmeal bread which he had some of for breakfast the next morning, along with a jar of strawberry-thubarb jam. The staff is always pleasant and willing to go the extra mile. Along with their rediculous amounts of desserts and snacks. They got it.You won't be disappointed. As far as "Masking and Covid 19 Shots" go, I believe it is up to the individual whether or not they choose to do so. We bought fresh peanut butter and its amazing! I've also bought many gifts at Sauder's, and for myself, candles! Very nice selection of merchandise. We do everything we can to offer you the very best possible price. Flavored coffee, apples, bacon for the hubby!! YWE1N2YwZWZjNTEyMTliZThlYjIzYmU3MjdiNTRiNjg2ZWJmMzJjNTc5NDVj we deliver to any town in upstate ny call for delivery price over 20 miles , 88 eco a-frame shed display #1010 - FREE delivery within 20 miles of waterloo ny. Lets keep our prejudice in our pockets and use our fear as energy to make things better for everyone.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We also have a variety of swing sets available. We couldn't help but buy many delicious treats to try, including a cinnamon roll and a chocolate Boston Cream donut the size of a salad plates, a 6 pack of zucchini bars and a 6 pack of pumpkin walnut bars with rich creamy frosting, a gourmet chef salad, several homemade linens and soaps. Excellent quality and has several items not usually found in a regular or chain grocery store. The pumpkin spice cake was better than I could have hoped <3 the soups are amazing. Nice N Easy Grocery Shoppes. Do you ship your Bacon Horshadish mix? They recently updated the store. Grocery restaurant American Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Gluten Free Options. They also have the usual Amish/Mennonite craft items, from jams to lawn furniture; they get a good buck for these "touristy* type things, but as seems to be typical of their community, the things people actually need like food are lower-priced and of good quality. Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. By continuing to use our site you agree to ourprivacy policy. Love this place!!! 04/17/2020 - karenh33 0.58 miles, Parker's Grille & Tap House ($$) Distance: Seneca Falls, NY 13148 (Map & Directions) Cuisine: Farmers Market. Amazing, clean, simply alive..I was in the store, hoping to find something differentI made a Christmas Basket, from all the jams, cheeses, crackers, for my family. We offer an extensive selection of sheds and storage buildings/storage barns including Amish built sheds, pre-fab storage sheds, mini barns, countryside barns, used storage sheds, wood storage sheds, greenhouses and garden storage sheds, she sheds, he sheds, man caves, play houses, garages, and more! Great place, unique groceries and Penn Dutch bulk quality ffods. Covid Shots are experimental and not even FDA approved. MjAwNTQ5ZDYyMGYyOWM5MTc4MjNlYmI1YzRkNGEyMDY5MjBlNDVjMDhmNGI4 Everyone can find something to enjoy at Sauder's Storage Sheds. Our storage sheds, garages, animal shelters, and playhouses are all built locally, so you get workmanship you can trust. see review. New place has small cafe, subs, burgers and ice cream. Display #262A, 1224 A-frame Display # 260 including 12inch overhangs making the base 1024 ft, 1028 horse barn with feed room and 2 stalls display #258 free delivery first 100 miles, 10X20 A-FRAME STEEL BOARD BATTEN SIDING display #256, 1220 A-frame Display # 255 including 12inch overhangs making the base 10x20ft, 1020 a-frame steal sided storage shed Display #254. New First Dragon. Farmers Market Who knows if any of them are vaccinated? kind of pricey but subs are cheap. Great place for shopping. It is a great experience! Been going there for years! The employees we encountered were friendly and efficient. American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar, Salads, Downtown Deli ($) View 20 locations near Waterloo,NY that sell or rent new and used portable buildings. 1 West Main Street, PO Box 350. 0.39 miles, McDonald's ($) Sauders Store Sauders Store Claimed Review Save Share 321 reviews #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Seneca Falls $ Specialty Food Market American Soups 2146 River Rd, Seneca Falls, NY 13148-8717 +1 315-568-2673 Website Menu Closes in 42 min: See all hours See all (53) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Soups Special Diets