In late 2019, the water park formerly known as Schlitterbahn South Padre Island was renamed Beach Park at Isla Blanca. [18] I had the shrimp and fish plate and it was nothing but breading! Free WIFI. Mother's Day Deals. Save up to 43%. Current military members are still able to use these free tickets. Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels: Buy tickets at HEB and pack a lunch to save $ - don't forget your sunscreen and water shoes! Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark Address: 33261, State Park Road 100, South Padre Island, TX 78597, United States. Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends TM & Ward Productions, Inc. Nintendo. Private Dolphin Watch and Sunset Boat Tour Port Aransas Texas, Glowing Kayak Tour Corpus Christi - North Padre Island, Glowing Kayak Tour Port Aransas - Lighthouse Lakes, Corpus Christi Scavenger Hunt: Sparkling City by the Sea, Explore Corpus Christi with a Unique Scavenger Hunt by Operation City Quest, Adventurous Scavenger Hunt in Corpus Christi by Zombie Scavengers, Corpus Christi City Scavenger Hunt Excursion by Crazy Dash, Experience the season with a scavenger hunt in Corpus Christi with Holly Jolly, Private Offshore Fishing Charter from Port Aransas. Get your discounted Schlitterbahn Galveston tickets here. Click this link and get $2 Off General Admission Ticket Orders at Galveston Island. After not operating during 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the park was closed. No more waiting! For the Schlitterbahn New Braunfels coupon code for Circle C Ranch residents, use the 2018 Schlitterbahn coupon CIRCLEC for what is believed to be 15% off. Remove the accessibilty icon while viewing the site. Apple Pay and Google Pay are also allowed. That includes eating their best food and trying fun activities that are perfect for families and your circle of friends! Recommended. AAA not only provides auto and travelservices but there are also AAA discounts for entertainment and attractions (like the discounted Monterey Bay Aquarium tickets we got). [4] The deal, which closed in early July 2019, gave Cedar Fair the option to purchase Schlitterbahn Waterpark Kansas City for $6million within 120 days of the transaction, which Cedar Fair declined to do. Other projects included incorporating the neighboring Lockhart Stadium into the plan by expanding the park around that stadium. It allows customers to use Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets many times. . [8] In total, Schlitterbahn New Braunfels has received 42 Golden Ticket Awards. Planning a trip during peak season? We will look into each of these discount programs below. All current or former military members can claim the free tickets that come with the resort stay that we mentioned above. Add the Season Pass Drink Plan to your 2023 Season Pass to enjoy refreshing beverages and get FREE refills during the 2023 season when you visit the park! Required fields are marked *. The online price for an adult is $50.99, and a child is $38.99. Lowest prices guaranteed! View the Schlitterbahn menu prices list below for the most accurate and up-to-date menu prices. The Master Blaster has This discounted entertainment pass is a great way to enjoy entertainment for FREE all year long! All picnic supplies and ice boxes will go through inspection as you enter the park. With so many options, I figured families were probably looking for Schlitterbahn coupons and discount tickets. Login | Join. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 100% verified Schlitterbahn coupons. Go back to the shopping cart page, and finish your billing and shipping address. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Rob V. is the founder of OperationMilitaryKids.org. Prices do not include tax. The SchlitterbahnWaterpark promo code for New Braunfels is NB16BAA. We would love you Trust me; you won't be able to resist this dish's mouth-watering flavors and juicy tenderness! COUPONS; CATEGORY . On March 6, 2013, Nicolas "Nico" Benavidez, a 20-year-old seasonal employee at Schlitterbahn South Padre Island, was fatally injured and a maintenance supervisor seriously injured when a wave generation machine they were inside for maintenance was activated, crushing them between the gate of the machine and the wall. Christened Schlitterbahn Riverpark - Corpus Christi, the park features nearly 2 miles of river and multiple blasters. There is an lounge bar on site. This means that we may receive a commission Climb onto the six-story tall tower and hop on their two seat launch platform as they send [43], Coordinates: .mw-parser-output .geo-default,.mw-parser-output .geo-dms,.mw-parser-output .geo-dec{display:inline}.mw-parser-output .geo-nondefault,.mw-parser-output .geo-multi-punct{display:none}.mw-parser-output .longitude,.mw-parser-output .latitude{white-space:nowrap}294248N 980730W / 29.71336N 98.12505W / 29.71336; -98.12505, List of incidents at independent amusement parks Schlitterbahn, "Water park fans say Texas' Schlitterbahn is the slippiest, drippiest of them all. Get your bathing suits ready and hold on tight for this slippery adventure! Only $34.99. To take advantage of this deal, simply show your military ID when you book your room or check in for your stay. Schlitterbahn is the premier waterpark destination for families and thrill seekers alike. Sometimes retailers accept expired coupons. The Waterpark has over 40 different attractions you and your family can enjoy to escape the summer The 40% off deal for family members includes spouses and dependents that attend with their military member relative. How much does a Schlitterbahn ticket cost? Enjoy this slow, relaxing adventure with your family by purchasing FunEx! Now, that's a saving that's got to make you smile ear to ear! These prices are $47.99 and $35.99 on Saturdays. This is a great opportunity that you can't miss. Updated April 30. A discount Schlitterbahn New Braunfels ticket from FunEx will give you a one-of-a-kind experience Get Tickets. As for the restaurant; service is very slow and food is not at a quality compared to the prices. I continued to question why he needed all 4 benches for his employees when clearly none of them were sitting down, nor had they sat down the entire time I was there. All rights reserved. Whoa, have you all checked out Boogie Bahn? A long-stalled project in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Schlitterbahn received final approval from the Federal Aviation Administration to construct a 64-acre water park at the old Fort Lauderdale Stadium. In all my research I didn't see this information. If you want to save even more money, look into the Schlitterbahn Half Day Afternoon Option (New Braunfels). 2023 Hasbro. links within this website. For the safety of the guests, Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels has height and weight restrictions that vary for each ride. Therefore, when you get Schlitterbahn Promo Codes, you should go to the official webstore schlitterbahn.com to check its exact expiry date. Don't rely on outdated price data. Get your tickets today! Astounded as I was that I had just lugged all my stuff all the way across the park and I was pretty tired so that may have accounted for my first reaction of shock, none the less I continued to let the employee know that I sat here last time and there is no other covered spaces available at the moment. 3-star Schlitterbahn Beach Resort And Waterpark South Padre Island is located 0.3 miles to Cristo de los Pescadores and offers 24 hour front desk assistance, tour/ticket assistance and ATM/banking services. Parking is free at Schlitterbahn! Schlitterbahn offers three ways to save for United States military members. Ticket prices to get in are about $80 per person (reasonable). Queen Isabella Memorial Park is accessible within a 15-minute walk. One (1) weekday (Monday-Thursday) of admission to Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston. slides, and swinging suspension bridges. ($47.99 + tax adult tickets at HEB and a similar discount on child/senior tickets). Compare predicted crowd levels by day up to 1 year in advance! Grab a A virtual wait for popular attractions. Visiting Schlitterbahn on a Tuesday or Wednesday means shorter lines and more opportunities to enjoy the rides and attractions. The first way to save on Schlitterbahn admission is to buy a ticket from our local Ticket and Travel office. Remember to check the daily schedule to plan your visit and arrive at least 30-45 minutes early to secure a prime parking spot and get your squad ready for an epic day of fun and adventure! As a result this waterpark has changed ownership and been renamed Beach Park at Isla Blanca. Show the latest Schlitterbahn promo code and coupon for April 2023 at Coupert. Whether you are doing a staycation or traveling to Schlitterbahn from several hours away, these deals will help you save money on family fun this summer. Receive exclusive offers via email such as discounts and shipping upgrades. up-to-date park hours. [11] The park features the most thrill rides of any of the Schlitterbahn parks and is home to the world's former record holder of the world's tallest water coaster, MASSIV, as it lost its record to Tsunami Surge at Hurricane Harbor Chicago at 86 feet tall. They have trams that run all day to get you from one side to the other. Discount Schlitterbahn tickets are available for sale at cheap prices with our promo/coupon code. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. The free tickets are only available during the advertised week. Planning will make your experience go so much smoother. The park accepts cashless payments with VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express credit cards, and most debit cards are accepted. FunEx is an authorized seller of Schlitterbahn Waterpark New Braunfels discount tickets. While he never actually served in the US Military, he has a passion for writing about military related topics. What is the nearest airport to Schlitterbahn Beach Resort And Waterpark? Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets are a great way to save money on your next visit to Schlitterbahn Waterparks. Schlitterbahn's outdoor water parks are seasonally-operated, typically open from late April through mid-September, while its indoor locations operate year-round. Schlitterbahn is offering Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets to customers now. Get exclusive discounts on Schlitterbahn tickets through GovX.com for military, law enforcement, first responders and government employees. It had been part of a chain of Schlitterbahn water parks. Additionally, you can save money by purchasing season passes or multi-day passes. the many dining options within the area. Partial Park Tickets Now Available - Enable guest to experience select areas within the park. Pro-tip: If you want to make the most of your day at Schlitterbahn, park at the East entrance and hit this spot first! is small compared to one in New Braunfels. A lawsuit between Fort Lauderdale and nearby Rapids Water Park delayed the project. Hello - I did not go into the pool (only one pool was open when I was there) BUT it has been over 90 degrees everyday the last few weeks so the temp of the water should not be an issue. If you want to save even more money, look into the Schlitterbahn Half Day Afternoon Option (New Braunfels). Lowest prices guaranteed! heat! Affiliate disclosure: Hotdeals.com uses affiliate programs for Just be cautious not to bring any glass or alcoholic beverages. *These cabanas are separate from your Schlitterbahn discount tickets. The walls are so thin that we spent the entire night listening to a man snore in the adjacent room. The waterpark is located on the northern portion of the Isla Blanca Park. The tickets must all be purchased by the military member. Looking for more family fun on a budget? [14] The park features Transportainment - a system where guests can ride through the majority of the park's attractions while floating in their tubes. transports them to the beginning of The Falls. It lives up to the hype! The food at the park is above average as well. The waterparks are known for their high thrill speed slides, raft rides, water coasters, and miles lazy rivers powered by natural river water. Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets. On May 1, 2018, IBC Bank took over ownership of the park at foreclosure auction. Erin is the mother of identical twin girls and their slightly older brother. Whether you're looking to cool off in the Texas heat or create lasting memories with your family, Schlitterbahn Water Parks has something for everyone. In looking at the water park, it appears to be a disappointment as well with very few slides and activities. It's seriously the ultimate wave-riding experience! One of these ways is through their American Heroes Week. Head over to these articles. Related Article Busch Gardens Military Discount. I also said that if it was for employees only why wasn't it blocked off or had a sign that said employees only. HotDeals uses cookies from third-parties or affiliate networks to Jurassic World franchise TM & 2023 Universal City Studios LLC and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Admission prices: to join our family and enjoy the best price for St. Louis tickets and other nationwide Create an account at schlitterbahn.com and receive the latest coupons and offers. Find out more about how to save at the popular waterpark. In 2011, the park expanded again, adding The Falls, the world's longest tubing river, featuring rapids and tube chutes. Schlitterbahn Beach Resort And Waterpark lies within 25 miles of Brownsville airport. For one week each year, military members can receive free admission to the Schlitterbahn parks, and their family members who attend with them can get in for 40% off. you down a three-story plunge then up again propelled by water jets! {couponCount} Schlitterbahn coupons now on RetailMeNot. With a little more preplanning, you can find Schlitterbahn coupons and discount codes for tickets. For example, on Black Friday, Promo Codes can be used for more than 1 month. Room By Room Tips, Earth Breeze Review: Dehydrated Laundry Sheets, My Secrets: How To Get Amazon Coupons, Discount Codes, Promo Codes, Free Stuff, and Deals, 18+ DIY Household Products You Can Make at Home, How To Save On Amazon Prime Membership + Prime Benefits, What To Teach Kids About Money: An Expert Weighs In. Picnics and cooler boxes are always welcome to bring inside the park, but glass containers and alcohol are prohibited. Up To 10% Off Schlitterbahn Items + Free P&P, Shop And Save W/ Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets And Coupons For May. As an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying We are committed to providing an accessible user experience for all website visitors. this park is the same as all their other parks. There are only 2 rides and the rest is a lazy/rapid rivers with chutes. I do not recommend going to this park. My first encounter with an employee of the day was not a good one, I felt embarrassed I was asked to move, I didn't feel accommodated at all which is unlike the Schlitterbahn experiences I have had at the New Braunfels park, and I felt like my belongings were in the wide open area free for all to walk into due to the inconvenience of not being able to sit in that area. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The good thing about this place? I like this area because the kids cannot leave or get lost without notice there is one way in and one way out. With water playgrounds for little ones and swim up bars for the adults, the parks have fun for every member of the family. Stay at Schlitterbahn Resort. Family Fun packs, which come with two tickets and a gift card for a very low cost, are typically released in the middle of May. You don't need to be a pro to catch some serious waves here! Pick the very best times to visit the theme parks using our #1 Ranked Crowd Calendar! Get your discounted Schlitterbahn New Braunfels tickets here. Select events from the Schlitterbahn schedule/dates below. Disclaimers: *Schlitterbahn Waterpark tickets are not included with this offer. Valid after 3 p.m. save up to $15. Waves Resort & Schlitterbahn Water Park, Corpus Christi. tickets from FunEx! lift! Riders get a brief bird eye's view of the park before dropping into one of two tunnel slides. 20002023 Undercover Tourist. Blast Pass. For example, in 2016, the H-E-B in Austin had adult tickets for $50.99 and kids tickets for $38.99. I hope you find my tips helpful. If you stay at the Schlitterbahn resort, you can save 20% off your resort bill and you (the military member only) get free admission to the park during your stay. Is there anywhere to BBQ? Do yourself a favor and go anywhere but here. Check out B&B Barbecue; with three locations to choose from, you can indulge in their mouth-watering turkey leg that is genuinely one of a kind. Schlitterbahn often offers discounts and promotions on their website, so be sure to check back often for the latest deals. One (1) single meal. I expected a much better quality seafood from a restaurant in the Corpus Christi area. Since waterpark tickets can be quite pricey, I put together some options for getting 2023 Schlitterbahn coupons and Schlitterbahn discount tickets. Finally, you can save money by taking advantage of special offers and promotions. [25] However, in September 2018, the CEO of Premier, Kieran Burke, cancelled the deal. Military members can also receive additional discounts during this week, including 25% off Photo Haus purchases, 10% off retail items sold at the parks, $10 off Sky Coaster Flights at the New Braunfels location, and $10 off Soaring Eagle Rides for 2 riders at the Galveston Island parks. I feel like it was a little over priced since we only stayed about 3 hours because we ran out of things to do. One of the best ways to save money on Schlitterbahn tickets is to purchase them online. Your email address will not be published. Electronics. Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets can really help you save at Schlitterbahn, and also, the other methods are recommended for you. Schlitterbahn is a waterpark and resort with locations in both New Braunfels and Galveston Island, Texas. Also, the fish was very bland, and the onions rings were soaked with grease. Spanning 26 acres, Schlitterbahn Waterpark Galveston has over 31 attractions to splash into for. At "The Bahn" transport yourself back to the summer fun you remember with laughter, sunscreen, and splashing water covered by a canopy of trees. The lazy river is fun. However, you will want to check with your base to be sure on eligibility before you decide whether or not to try and use this deal. and are designed as huge play elements. From classic cookies and cream to indulgent chocolate and even the mouth-watering funnel fries and delicious red velvet - you wont get enough! This can be a great way to save at Schlitterbahn, since their food is expensive. Go. Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets are a great way to save money on your next visit to Schlitterbahn Waterparks. don't think there r activities other than the water park, at least we didn't see any. Wake up to the sounds of water fun . Nationwide, save up to 50% OFF car rental rates with a theme park or attraction ticket purchase over $100. Offer's Details: Shop using this Schlitterbahn deal and find yourself saving money without a promo code. One (1) meal which includes a select entree, side and regular-size fountain drink at participating Food and Beverage locations. and is it in a shaded area, or close to kids area? Schlitterbahn doesn't have a typical military discount like you see with other companies. With a variety of attractions and activities, Schlitterbahn Water Parks is the perfect place to make family memories. For a steadier and more relaxed way to enjoy after a hard day's fun, grab a tube and float your way These tickets arent available for purchase online and will need to be bought at the gate. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Schlitterbahn Water Parks offer a unique and exciting experience for families in Texas. Visit Schlitterbahn official website, and check the banners and sale section. This lazy river is the best way to escape the hot day in Texas and enjoy a good The group rate (2016) varies by park location, but for Schlitterbahn New Braunfels, it brought the rates down to $47.59 and $37.39 for one day admission. The waterpark can accommodate varying levels of enjoyment, from relaxing heated pools to Stay at Schlitterbahn Resort and get waterpark admission included from check-in to check-out. It has been voted the BEST water ride in the United States, not just once, but multiple times! www.schlitterbahn.com/south-padre-island. show, relaxed in your own tube. I think the admission price should reflect that. With these discounts, customers can enjoy all the fun and excitement of Schlitterbahn without breaking the bank. Only 1/4 of the Park was open and there was no notification of that online. Use of this site is governed by our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. With an eclectic resort, and two distinct waterpark experiences with 51 attractions over 70 acres, it's easy to see why New Braunfels is . You can book a shuttle, once your reservation is complete. Pogo Pass is a membership that provides you 12 months of FREE access to the best entertainment venues in San Antonio, Las Vegas, Phoenix, Tucson, Austin, and Dallas. I would return again for a bogo day but not a regular coat day. "[24], Premier Parks, LLC eventually won the bid for the project with plans to build a Wet'n'Wild brand water park on the site. I've been to every Schlitterbahn park in Texas many times, and even went to this park last year while it was still a major construction site (but open, sorta). We stayed at the "resort" even though the water park was closed (easter weekend). The longest attraction line we waited in was 20 minutes." 3-star Schlitterbahn Beach Resort And Waterpark South Padre Island is located 0.3 miles to Cristo de los Pescadores and offers 24 hour front desk assistance, tour/ticket assistance and ATM/banking services. Yes, you can. Today, they have expanded to new locations and have been purchased by the well known Cedar Fair corporation. Unfortunately, veterans are normally not able to shop at these offices, and therefore would not be able to claim this deal. At Schlitterbahn Galveston, rivers connect for a mile of fun through three distinct park sections. Not wanting to spend and arm and leg on theme park concession stands, I packed a cooler and loaded up my gang. providing unbeatable availability and rates, meeting reliability and quality standards. 31 thrilling attractions for all levels of adventure from mild to wild. Schlitterbahn Waterparks were acquired by Cedar Fair Entertainment on July 1, 2019, but the properties in South Padre Island and Corpus Christi were not included in this transaction. In my opinion, the lazy river is better because they created a map of different rivers that all connect and every time you go around, you can choose to go in a different direction. [17] Vendors complained, and even sued, Schlitterbahn over $500,000 in unpaid bills on the Corpus Christi project. With locations in Texas, Kansas, and South Padre Island, Schlitterbahn offers a wide variety of attractions and activities for all ages. Attraction availability subject to change without notice. You can refer to the same guidelines we mentioned above to see if you are eligible for this deal. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Would not return. If you live out of the area, Fort Hood and Lackland Air Force Base both process orders by mail. A 574-acre plan for the city includes a marina, the Schlitterbahn water park with lodging, and a golf course. You dont need to buy food because you can bring in. You still get access to the park for up to five hours (depending on season). . There is absolutely no comparison as it is much much smaller, but also MUCH less crowded! You can view the Fort Hood prices here for a general example. With locations in Texas, Kansas, and South Padre Island, Schlitterbahn offers a variety of waterpark experiences for the whole family. are one of the largest sellers of discount tickets in the country, and we couldn't have The water park maintains a smoke-free environment. Visit the Schlitterbahn Discount Tickets page, and click the 'Get Code' to copy the code to your clipboard. I recommend bringing your family to Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Galveston, Texas for an excellent time! In 2016 the southern end of the park opened along with a resort. When you present your military ID, their tickets will be rung up at the lower rate as well. How far is Schlitterbahn Beach Resort And Waterpark located from the city center? We only visited the water park and had a great time. Plus, park hours, special events, weather, and more! Plus, guests are welcome to bring a family picnic basket, excluding alcohol and glass containers, into the waterpark. When you visit Schlitterbahn's waterparks in Texas, you'll have a day of fun on extreme water slides, lazy rivers & wave pools! If you purchase only SeaWorld tickets, you will be receiving tickets and passes with barcodes by email. We came on a bogo day. 37. Well, fear not because we've got you covered with the ultimate packing checklist for an epic day at Schlitterbahn New Braunfels! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Customer service counter rep had bad attitude and was also inexperienced in scheduling rooms. To ensure you will be able to purchase the tickets you need, you may want to call ahead before visiting the base. They come and go, so check back often. Variety of options for dining and shopping. For the past few years, Barton Creek Square in Austin offers the Simon Summer Fun Pack , 2 park tickets and a Simon gift card. There are also private cabanas available that you may reserve and rest in at the water park. Schlitterbahn also offers discounts on tickets for those looking to save money.