Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. This is a 2 bdrm, 1 bath Duplex with w/d hookups, deck. Home is available for immediate move in. Central heat and AC. When me my fiance and my 8 year old son was in the apartment I was the only one awake around midnight I looked out my people and seen a man try to shovel woman downstairs she cut herself came back up and he shot her head. Nearby Resource. Houses for Rent Near Me; More. Section 8 housing voucher accepted! $45 Application fee per adult. 816-333-7870. Lease term is for 12 months. Too hot the air conditioner s are not in working order! 3616 Wayne Ave. 1 Wk Ago. $1,389+ 1 bd. *no deposit required*. 7415 Elm Ave, Kansas City, MO 64133. 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Kansas City MO 64130 Opportunity! 7421 Park Ave - Newly Rehab. and family and feature residents/familys but off top she filled out 3/4 of my paperwork to make sure I qualified to help fill all the empty units at the time.since then I have been falsly accused with supposedly hand written statements that I was in the hallway and shot at my fiance there is still a bullet holes in the steps but when asked for paper work there was none to be found or presented I had received a leave violation/ termination papers for that my first few months. It's redirect to out side of gosection Completely renovated 4 bedroom1.5 bath home in Kansas City, Missouri! Large master with en suite bathroom. Spaceous! (866) 466-7328 Its conveniently located but dont do any criminal activity, police stations, 2423 ARKANSAS ST. - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT, 750 a month rent for a bedbug ridden aptThe one elevator broke down 3 times this year ranging from a few days to a week and a half The apt mgr was rarely in the office Dumpsters overflowing with trash raccoons running a, roundNo place to livefound something much better. Section 8 welcome! If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. The women in the office is extremely rude and has a horrible attitude. This home has been Rehab. A reset password email was sent to This email will expire in Charming 2 Bedroom home available. Nice 2 bdrm Duplex 1218 10Th Ave Leavenworth, KS 66048 Jerry Wesley Call Today: *** 2 BD / 1.0 BA $625.00 (per month) Deposit: $625.00 Square Footage: 0 sq.ft. 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Kansas City MO 64114 Opportunity! section 8. The house is section 8 ready. But Tim on the other hand he does his job. The median rent in Kansas City is $1,280. the appliances fridge and stove. Find your next home on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the Country. Came in to try and get my father into a place on his own. x. Please select a user type to finish Amenities: Refrigerator. My fiance has resided here with me for about a year. More info. House for Rent in Waldo Area 3 Bedroom 2 Full Bath Attached Garage Basement Fenced Yard Patio Pets are negotiable Section 8 Ok No Smoking No History of Eviction Move In Ready!!! Its NOT allowed. 3BEDROOM 4110 CHARLOTTE ST, KANSAS CITY, MO 64110, USA, 2BEDROOM 9217 CENTRAL ST, KANSAS CITY, MO 64114, USA, 3BEDROOM 417 CYPRESS AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64124, USA, 3BEDROOM 9355 BALES AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64132, USA, 2BEDROOM 2541 LISTER AVE, KANSAS CITY, MO 64127, USA, RENT TO OWN UPDATE 3BR RANCH HOUSE IN WALDO AREA $1200 3BD 1600FT2, FAMILY HOME ""700 N TROOST ST, OLATHE, KS, 66061, (KANSAS) $900 3BD 1052FT2, NICE 2 BDRM DUPLEX 1218 10TH AVE (LEAVENWORTH,KS) $625 2BD. View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. Single Family House. 2 bds; 2 ba; 1,250 sqft - Townhouse for rent. Home / Missouri / Jackson County / Raytown. Low-income rents in Kansas City, Missouri can range from $425 to Section 8 House for rent in INDEPENDENCE , Missouri. Low Income Apartments & Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Accept Housing Vouchers, Missouri Housing Development Commission. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. NoPets Allowed. Shorter term leases are welcome. Off street parking available in front. $750. (913) 359-8922. For 2023, elgible households participating in federally assisted housing pay an average of Change Phone Number? Description ****Available Now**** Charming 4 bed 1 1/2 bath ranch with lots of character. . Matching Rentals near North Kansas City, MO The OxBow. If you aren't sure if you qualify for Section 8 housing in North Kansas City, contact the local public housing agency, or PHA. 2223 E 75th St #2223, Kansas City, MO 64132. At the time of me getting in I was appreciative, and wouldnt even be saying/ posting these things if it wasnt for my self. All new paint, lighting, new bathroom, kitchen, flooring, too many new section 8. SOLD MAR 22, 2023. My mother currently resides there and numerous health violations still continue along with safety violations and staff is completely unhelpful. If so how do you get. Kansas City MO Houses For Rent. In Kansas City, HUD calculates the Area Median Income for a family of four as $97,700. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. The beautiful staircase leads upstairs to the master ensuite. with original hardwood floors that looks into the updated kitchen. Thursday June 17th, Phyllis finally called me back and I explained that I had been trying to reach her and she said she saw a note so arrangements were made for me to finish the apartment on Sunday June 20, 21. setting up your account. $950/mo. Section 8 Housing. Crooked Creek Apartments. $1,195/mo. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. What on earth is going on YARCO? Updated 3 Bedroom/ 1 Bath Home Opportunity! 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Kansas City KS 66112 Opportunity! 3 bds; 1.5 ba--sqft - House for rent. In Kansas City, a household making less than $2,687 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. Shame, shame, shame, They have really fixed the place up, it is looking really nice so far. Attention! Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. $1,700/mo. For more information about the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program please click here . Its a more cooler atmosphere just hope they dnt start moving anybdy in. Scott City, MO, 63780 Get Alerts Explore More Affordable Housing. Specials. ahold of anyone? $1,012 depending on the number of bedrooms. 6216 E 126TH ST, GRANDVIEW, MO 64030. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. REMODELED 2BEDROOM DUPLEX (BENTON BLVD) $750 2BD 900FT2. 4 Beds. . Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom. List your properties for free on the most visited property listing service for affordable and moderately priced rentals in the country. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Kansas City. Type of construction: Acquisition and Rehab. Tenant is responsible for all utilities, lawn care and snow removal. . Zillow has 445 single family rental listings in Kansas City MO. 2x rent verifiable income No evictions within pass 5yrs Please call to set t . Located close to schools and shopping. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Vacinated, masked, social distancing- doesnt matter. Newly rennovated efficiency studio apartment, all utilities paid! SOLD MAR 10, 2023. Completely renovated 3 bedroom1 bath home in Kansas two bedroom two bath finished basement deck at $1,000 a month if you take Section 8. New kitchen, new paint, new carpet, Clean and quiet neighborhood. Learn more. SECTION 8 Qualifications: 3 times rent amount in income, no evictions or bankruptcies in the last 5 years, minimum credit score 580 and Hardwood floors, large kitchen, l D.R. Save your search and be the first to know. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. . Includes walk out basement, hardwood floors, newer windows, and a 1 car garage with extra wide driveway. Nice clean place to live , feel save , a place I would recommend to live for Seniors , any problems all ways taken care of in time. This apt is not worth living in they have mice,bed bugs and roaches . The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. We will require tenants who will take care of, has had a lot of interest so I will be emailing everyone who has send in a request. Unit Description: Cute and Clean 2 Bedroom Apartment. Kansas City, MO Apartments that advertise Section-8 for Rent. Unit Description: Cute and Clean 2 Bedroom Apartment. The home boasts original hardwood floors, original fireplace, and covered front porch with driveway and walkway in excellent condition. Email Property. Please call us for assistance at While Kansas City, Missouri anchors the metro area, Kansas City, Kansas sits across the river from the downtown area. Southeast Kansas City. Sourced from federal housing data and AffordableHousingOnline.com research. Recently Renovated. Search 513 Single Family Homes For Rent in Kansas City, Missouri. About This Building . You've received a new message from an owner. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath In Kansas City KS 66109 Opportunity! The house is section 8 ready. Apartment. On bus line newly rennovated efficiency studio apartment, all utilities paid! It took them 1 month and a half just to fix my peep whole in my door. Homes Near Kansas City, MO. Amenities: Fireplace, Patio/Deck, Storage, TV, Tennis, Washer Dryer. is $806 a month. Things are not always the way theyre marketed. We have called in that they need to put in the rubber thing for the door a year ago and they still havent done it!! View affordable rental at 4211 E Linwood Blvd in Kansas City, MO. Text 'App' to 833.676.4698 for a link to our FREE digital application. I cant never get ahold of anybody at the front desk, does this place have a manager or a leasing office ? Nice amenities that are not available. 5311 NE 46th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64117. Elmer didnt want to tell me when Phyllis would be available and became VERY MEAN, RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL and VERY UNHELPFUL like he always was each time I called prior to speak with Phyllis! Rent: $750.00 USD / Month Deposit: $750.00 USD Property Type: Duplex Bedroom(s): 2 | Bathroom(s): 1 Date Available: Immediate Move-In Description Recently renovated duplex (top and bottom units available), each with 2 Spacious Bedrooms! If you aren't sure if you qualify for Section 8 housing in Kansas City . SENIOR LIVING - All Section 8 Apartments - Rent is based on 30% of household income. And wont fix anything. Search 21 Low Income Apartments For Rent in Kansas City, Missouri. Spacious 4 bedroom 2 bathroom. Application fee is $4. E. 68th Street kc mo 64132 $600 2bd 1 ba with W/D Hookup in basement $500 deposit Application fee $10 per adult Section 8 accepted All utilities in name before keys. You've received a new message from a renter. Subdsidized rents typically change once a year based on federal guidance. There are 195,033 households in the city with an average household size of 2.35 persons. The staff at Victoria Arms is the Most RUDE, HATEFUL, CRUEL and INSENSITIVE people Ive ever came across, Is this how we treat A Human Being who was only trying to take care of her deceased sisters personal belongings? As if seniors arent isolated already. for more information. Main level laundry & clean basement for storage. Kansas City Apartments For Rent that Accept Section 8. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Affordable apartments in Kansas City Affordable apartments in Maryland Heights . Find low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Kansas City, KS with Apartment Finder. Newly Renovated 3 bedroom. Please call Section 8, Welcome with administration fee. Missouri Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Kansas City. Low Income Apartments & Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC), Accept Housing Vouchers, Kansas Department of Commerce and Housing/Kansas Housing Resources Corporation. Section 8 House for rent in KANSAS CITY , Missouri. 20 days ago. Rent Assistance. If thats okay, just keep browsing. Call Chris for a showing Section 8 okay. Notably, housing agencies are responsible for managing Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher, Public Housing, and Project-Based Voucher waiting lists within their jurisdiction.Housing AuthorityProgramsHousing Authority of Kansas City MissouriSection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public HousingWeston Housing AuthoritySection 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)Go to the E. 68th Street kc mo 64132 $600 2bd 1 ba with W/D Hookup in basement $500 deposit Application fee $10 per adult Section 8 accepted All utilities in name before keys. I knew the World was Cruel but not that Cruel ( Wheres the COMPASSION)? Section 8 ok. To set up an appointment to view the property go to www rentrobin com, In Shelving Large yard Fenced Back Yard Smoke Detectors Dining Area Off Street Parking Electric Range Back Patio Refrigerator Section 8 HAKC. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. The kitchen features granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances with desirable gas range. This is a great single family ranch house located in Goodman Heights Subdivision in Merriam, KS. Located in Kansas City - We Accept Section 8 Vouchers!! Nice 2 bdrm Duplex 1218 10Th Ave Leavenworth, KS 66048 Jerry Wesley Call Today: *** 2 BD / 1.0 BA $625.00 (per month) Deposit: $625.00 Square Footage: 0 sq.ft. This home does NOT accept housing vouchers or Section 8. CHARMING Updated 3 Bedroom/ 2 bath Home Photos Coming Soon! Section 8 ready. This home offers 3 Bedrooms and 1 Full Bath. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Schedule a showing online at: http: listedbuy. Supposed to be secured and it is not! Beautiful kitchen with mosaic tile back splash. Call Chris for a showing 816-801-xyz X Section 8 okay. $500 pet deposit with approval. A forgot username email could not be sent to You must meet certain requirements based on the area median income, or AMI, and that amount varies depending on location. (866) 466-7328. All appliances staying, including Refrigerator, Washer and, ncluded. 78 Houses for rent in Kansas City from $625 / month. House for Rent. 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Home in KCMO Opportunity! This browser is no longer supported. 3616 Wayne Ave, Kansas City, MO 64109. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. 3 Bedroom Home for Rent at 2929 Indiana Ave, Kansas City, MO 64128 - Ingleside. Browse details, get pricing and contact the owner. (^^^) $400 2BD 1200FT2, 3BR HOUSE FOR RENT IN WALDO AREA | SECTION 8 OK | $1200/MONTH (MOVE IN READY) $1200 3BD 1600FT2, AVAILABLE FOR RENT | UPDATED 3BR PROPERTY IN WALDO AREA (SECTION 8 OK) $1200 3BD 1600FT2, Clerk office is very unprofessional I had just called to find an alternative for all that I am going threw I am currently 20 weeks pregnant and have been told even though my family is all COVID19 positive I still have to, show for my court date My grandpa is currently in the hospital struggling to breathe due to being covid.