This is something I really wish was a part of the game, especially since it is SO CUTE when kids are missing teeth. Here a detail description of what this mod can do that can help your game looks more realistic. The pills work by interrupting a womans menstrual cycle. But fear not, because you can save your sims from all the trouble with birth control pills. Your sim will try multiple things and if they feel good at it, they will select it as a talent. When in the heat of Vaginal (or Climax) sex, Sims are in a position that can cause pregnancy. You will get a chance to try out future menstrual cycle features and let me know what should be improved. I know one is from WW, and I like that system, that's the one I want to keep. Afterward, come the fertile days. Dont worry though, by default Sims will use pads and tampons on their own, as long as some are in their inventory. You can delete it. And you don't want to leak, other Sims might potentially smell it, the kind of Sims with fangs. Its what makes women, women after all. If your Sim is a female, she will have to change her pads every few hours or else she will experience cramps and mood swings. Hey, boo! - Parties, texts, periods, and health have returned! And then comes nothing, as the Luteal Phase takes its time preparing another potential bloody disaster by thickening the lining of Sim uterus. There are also settings to adjust the absorbency of tampons. Note: The above information is not a substitute for the mod's license.https://dist.mods.neonoceancreations.com/mods/neonocean.s4.cycle/license.html, This author has not credited anyone else in this file, This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. Sims will now deal with the joys of the Premenstrual Syndrome, bleeding from periods, fighting against them with pads and tampons or preventing them with medication, planning ahead of the fertility window, to try to protect themselves with condoms and birth control pills. Sims can inspect their fertility level by performing the Fertility Awareness Test using any toilet. Do you use WickedWhims, Slice of Life, or both? You can use them for kids as young as 10, but teens might want to start using them for more active characters. Slice of Life (Menstrual Cycle Module) by kawaiistacie - You only need to delete the menstrual cycle module, everything else should work fine. Sims fertility depends on the day of their cycle, as they can only become pregnant during the Fertile Windows. To avoid this, you can purchase a Tampon Controller function, which will remind her to change her tampon every four hours. Female Sims now get to experience more of the joys of womanhood by getting a menstrual cycle every twelve days. Be wary though, they all have real period consequences! Periods are a vital part of a womans cycle. The Sims 4 Slice of Life Mod actually has garnered a huge following throughout The Sims 4 online community for obvious reasons. They will also have the same outcomes: a healthy baby! It's worth noting that Elder Sims do not have a menstrual cycle anymore, as they already went through menopause. You have the option of doing different skin care treatments from the Slice of Life menu when you click on your sim. To make your Sims period more realistic, you can purchase menstrual products in Buy Mode. All Menstrual Cycle settings are located under Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings menu. The Slice of Life mod also adds many extra tiny details. Hormonal Side-Effects are moodlets that involve things like being nauseous, irritated, dizzy, oversensitive, anxious, experiencing menstrual cramps, and even getting a little aroused. My Cycle Pack Slice of Life at KAWAIISTACIE. Unfortunately, the only acne available in The Sims 4 is only an option in CAS and needs to be added to your sims by you. If you want to support her and her mod creations you should definitely do so by signing up to support her on patreon. So why not make your female sims feel a bit more like women? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Click here for the best Custom Content for The Sims 4! Some gamers disable the period feature completely. Simulates the menstrual cycles of sims who should have one. Simply open Wonderful Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Birth Control Settings and adjust Sims behavior using the Condom Automatic Use, Pills Automatic Use, and NPC Sims Birth Control Use Behavior settings. Master Notes For Dawdle Draught in Harry Potter. Similarly, Sims during their PMS will just experience hormonal side-effects. A good skincare routine can help dispose of this, which adds another dose of reality. Watch Sims experience the magic of a fully-featured Menstrual Cycle with hormonal effects, periods, and variable fertility Purchase tampons and pads to fight against the menstrual bleeding and get the 'Extra Absorbency' Reward Store trait to improve their absorbency Teenagers can now get pregnant through their 'mess around' interaction if they are not careful. I am obsessed with this game and have been for decades and love to share my love of the game with all of you. This mod is really cool because it adds so many fun things that should just be in the game. When in the heat of WooHoo, Sims are in a position that can cause pregnancy. I'm back with another Sims 4 Mod video! If the Sim got pregnant during the Fertile Windows, their cycle will continue with the next Period sometime after giving birth. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. It's worth noting, that the impregnating Sims, which are usually males, have an equal role in conceiving a child, and their fertility level matters as well. All you have to do is just wait it out basically. Slice of Life Sickness System WonderfulWhims 2016-2021 | Terms of Use | Contact. Life simulation video games are the . When combating bleeding, Sims are missing out on the powerful Menstrual Cup. I'm back with another Sims 4 Mod video! If youre wondering how to buy pads and tampon on the Sims 4 slice of life game, youve come to the right place. It makes it feel so much more real and makes me want to play more often because the sims are so unique and individual. Subscribe the SnootySims Newsletter to receive a list of the 100 Best Sims 4 Mods! One of the biggest selling points for The Sims 4 at launch was this emotion system that was supposed to be interesting and game changing for sims players. This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licencors. This mod adds a basic menstrual cycle to the women in your game. Join. Your sim will be able to get a stomach ache, colds, Woohoo diseases, ear infection, Allergies, and Flu. Your email address will not be published. There are a few Fertile Windows that continuously increase the chance of conception until the day of Ovulation. Dont like Sims having hormonal side-effects? Your sim will discover its preferences by interacting with other sims or watching Tv/movies. These can be found under Pregnancy and Wonderful Settings. Trying for babies is no longer so easy, and having a night of ecstasy with your partner is no longer so safe. Which do you use? They also serve as pregnancy protection too! The Slice of Life mod easily takes the cake for being one of the best Sims 4 mods that add a next-level touch of realism to your game. Slice of Life is a bundle mod with plenty of features. If you want to help support the development of WickedWhims, consider checking out my Patreon page. Hormonal Side-Effects are moodlets that involve things like being nauseous, irritated, dizzy, oversensitive, anxious, experiencing menstrual cramps, and even getting a little aroused. Sims on their Period will experience hormonal side-effects and menstrual bleeding. Youll also want to stock up on these items so that your Sims can stay healthy. Most women experience them many times throughout their lifetime. You can of course counter those by using birth control or taking a chill pill. Showering will change your sim's tampon/pad when they're on their period. From The Sims 2 to the Sims 4, weve got you covered! Once you believe a Sim should be pregnant, use the Pregnancy Test by clicking on a toilet to verify if thats the case. There is also detailed guides to show you how to install it properly. This mod was created by a very talented mod creator, KawaiiStacie. 1 Tiny Details. Taking birth control pills every day sucks, so perhaps an IUD could be added. Slice of Life got an update! Simply click on a condom or a birth control pill in the Sim inventory and adjust their individual behavior with the Allow/Disallow interaction. Its a mod that was designed for very long or paused lifespans. Even if Sims are using protection, theres a risk of pregnancy, as condoms and birth control pills are not perfect. Tampons are safe to use and can even be used by kids as young as ten. They will have to change pads every few hours and have mood swings. If all else fails, you know that you can always use the needs cheat. Its crazy to me that this is not currently a part of the game since half of the population gets their period at some point in their life, so youd think it would be in a life simulator. The Sims will seek the nearest toilet to apply the pads and discard them. Copyright 2023 Black Tree Gaming Ltd. All rights reserved. Sims 4 Updates - Daily finds from custom content sites and blogs since 2009! Sims will use condoms and take birth control pills automatically! By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Every Sim has variable menstrual blood flow strength, which is mostly randomized, with light flow being more common, and heavy flow being less common. This mod to the game will change things up and add memories in the form of buffs that will last a few hours. Knowing when your PMS and Period is going to being can help you prepare ahead by ordering Chill Pills or start taking Birth Control Pills. They are going to have headaches, cramps, and mood swings, and even some cravings for food. Women have varying menstrual flow some flow light, while others are heavier. You can also watch our youtube video about the slice of life mod to get more information and see the mod in action. For example, one sim may be a flirty drunk while another is a sad drunk. With the help of get to work expansion pack, this mod adds a new sickness mod in the game. Some of these mods are standalone, while some have periods as a feature. Have you guessed it already? While I was deciding what to do, I tried a few basic searches to see if there was already a pro/con list or some kind of comparison already, and I only found info about whether or not they were compatible with both. Condoms will be applied on their own from any Sim participating in sex during acts that can cause pregnancy. These apps can be found on your sim mobile application. Check out more Amazing Mods https://tinyurl.com/yxwzj9bxHow to install Sims 4 Mods https://tinyurl.com/yynptbjd Second Channel https://tinyurl.com/yxouqnhd Follow Me Twitter https://twitter.com/itsmeTroi Instagram https://www.instagram.com/itsmetroi/ Discord https://discordapp.com/invite/itsmetroi Weekly LiveStreams Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/itsmetroiShop my Recording \u0026 Streaming SetupAmazon https://tinyurl.com/yy7fyabcUpdate Notes + DL https://tinyurl.com/y6kqab3p Music Credit --------------------------------------------------------- Epidemic Sound (http://www.epidemicsound.com/)\" Intro Song \"Written in the Stars\" - Asta Listen Here: https://tinyurl.com/y69ljzrl#TheSims4 #Sims4 #Thesims4mods When you install this mod, your female sims that are able to have a period will receive a buff. They will seek the nearest toilet to apply it and dispose of the used one. Of course, with periods come negative emotions. When you feel flirty or embarrassed your face will blush, Your sim will have season acne and much more. When you dont have to hold a baby that is. This mod applies to all sims, even those of NPCs. Are your sims having any weird period cravings? Using both at the same time is possible as well, and advised especially when Sim blood flow is heavy to avoid leaking. With this period mod, your sims in Sims 4 will automatically use tampons and pads if theyre in their inventory. Something that The Sims 4 doesnt do well is remembering events that happened in their past. If somehow your mod is not working well, just download the newest patch update from the provided link below. Condoms are available for both male and female Sims. Menstrual Cycle content has been introduced in release v122 (December 2017) but grew and improved since them, so it's worth taking a look at it again. This Sims 4 Burglar mod brings Burglars back. Of course condoms can fail, but you can be double sure of their effectiveness if your partner is taking birth control pills. Heres a list of the changes to the emotions system that the slice of life mod makes: Another part of the emotions system that I have never been a fan of in The Sims 4 is how a sim who is feeling very sad and a sim who is feeling energized are going to essentially have the same look on their face if they are doing the same task. You can boost your own confidence using a mirror, or even compliment other people to give them more confidence and make them happy. Wicked Whims You might remember this mod since we have talked about it before on its attraction feature. If they dont have any, they could stain their panties and clothes. You will be notified about a potential pregnancy occurring when that happens, even if Sims are using protection, as condoms and birth control pills are not perfect. Theres even homework helper for kids and teens! This mod will bring you plenty of new items, including pregnancy tests and condoms for your sims to use. What is the Best Melee Weapon in Minecraft Dungeons? Simply open Wonderful Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings -> Advanced Settings and disable the Use Toilet to Change Pad/Tampon setting.Or maybe you dont like the bleeding idea at all? Filed Under: Mods / Traits Tagged With: kawaiistacie, mod, Sims 4, Slice of Life May 12, 2021. All this information and complex mechanics can be difficult to keep track of. Birth control pills will be applied on their own during the day, right after the previous one loses its effect. All rights reserved. Sims first day of the cycle is defined by the first day they begin bleeding. You can make birth control pills on Sims 4 Slice of Life work by using them during sex. The slice of life mod adds some depth to having your sims go out drinking where after they finish a drink it will take about 30 sim minutes for them to start feeling drunk and they are going to be a different kind of drunk each time. Regular woohoo is now dangerous, sims must now buy protection, avoid woohoo on fertile days, or risk it with the withdraw method. by Taylor O'Halloran | Jul 7, 2020 | Mods, Mods and CC, The Sims 4 | 0 comments. The Sims 4 Cycle - Menstruation and Fertility April 6, 2022 The Sims 4 Cycle - Menstruation and Fertility Cycle adds menstruation and woohoo risk as problems your sims must deal with. Sims may experience physical symptoms such as cramping, fatigue, mood . Your email address will not be published. That is if theyre not using any birth control methods. Pimples/Acne Mod by bienchen83 at Mod The Sims, Hide or Reveal Pet Quirks by MattBrancher at Mod The Sims, At Peace Trait by Thedarkgod at Mod The Sims, The Realistic Reactions Mod by scaldwellhu at Mod The Sims, Willow Creek Map Override by Menaceman44 at Mod The Sims. Menstrual Cycle - Period, PMS & Bleeding Sims on their Period will experience hormonal side-effects and menstrual bleeding. Just make sure you dont delete the KS SOL Main System.package file because it is important for this mod. https://dist.mods.neonoceancreations.com/mods/neonocean.s4.cycle/license.html, https://www.neonoceancreations.com/mods/s4/cycle/#changes, https://doc.mods.neonoceancreations.com/s4/main. Simply click on a condom or a birth control pill in the Sim inventory and adjust their individual behavior with the Allow/Disallow interaction. Once you believe a Sim should be pregnant, use the Pregnancy Test by clicking on a toilet to verify if that's the case, and don't use external mods to verify it, that test is necessary. Filed Under: Mods / Traits Tagged With: kawaiistacie . Trying for babies is no longer so easy, and having a night of ecstasy with your partner is no longer so safe. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Privacy Policy. I really want that emotion system to be taken farther with visuals and Stacies mod really does this. For more information, please see our Install hundreds of mods with the click of a button. Simply click on a tampon or a pad in the Sim inventory and adjust their individual behavior with the 'Auto Use' category. This mod aims to bring female sims to life by adding some tiny bits of realism. These will give your sims skill as you play them. Your email address will not be published. Dont forget to share your experience with these mods down in the comments! Nov 11, 2022 at 10:08 AM Locked My Cycle Allow your sims to experience menstrual cycles just like humans. First off there is a hook up option where your sims dont need to have a super higher romantic relationship to woohoo with someone, there is even an option for drunk woohoo. I finally finished my super-detailed realistic high school! Also, you can use these skills as a money-making habit. One of the best things about this mod is that it is base game compatible. Pregnant teens will go through the same stages of pregnancy as adults, including all moodlets. Additionally, they can use their phone to make an appointment for a Fertility Treatment service, purchase the Fertile trait from the Rewards Store, and get a fertility massage or potion to increase their chances. You can adjust how often, if at all, Sims should use pads or tampons automatically. Birth control pills will be applied on their own during the day, right after the previous one loses its effect. It's worth noting that Elder Sims do not have a menstrual cycle anymore, as they already went through menopause. Slice of Life Menstrual Cycle The menstrual cycle is the official name of periods in the sims 4. The Sims 4 achievements and trophies guide, Plumbella Partners on the Pastel Pop Kit for The Sims 4. View More Download . Its easy to notice that some things are still missing. If you dont do these treatments or if your sim has poor hygiene you will definitely get acne and will get some negative moodlets when your sims have acne. (The Sims 4) Slice of Life Mod | 0.2 This mod is still a WIP but I will try my best to update! Don't worry though, by default Sims will use pads and tampons on their own, as long as some are in their inventory. Stay tuned! Adds an option to the toilet to change your tampon/pad when on period. Wicked Whims also has a menstrual cycle option, which allows sims to get their periods. Accessories (10,945) Headwear (1,830) Jewelry . One of the least thought out parts of The Sims 4 is how no matter what sickness your sims have, they are going to just order some medicine online and feel better. Duration of Sims Menstrual Cycle depends on the Sim Lifespan setting by default, but it can be overridden with the Menstrual Cycle Duration setting in Wonderful Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings. Thankfully, mods are able to do this and change your game up a bit. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Slice of Life got an update! Tampons are packaged in purple boxes labeled Kaya. If you need a larger quantity, you can ask another Sim for some. It's easy to notice that some things are still missing. Once you have downloaded the file in your PC, extract it using any extraction tool. Wicked Whims also has a menstrual cycle option, which allows sims to get their periods. If they do get pregnant though, you can enhance their experience with these pregnancy mods or with the ultrasound mod! If your Sim is experiencing a heavy flow, the blood will stain her clothes and underwear. There are huge life events that are happening like death, divorce, births, and so much more that you really want your sims to think about once in a while. Adds negative moodlets that can appear when a sim starts their period. My Cycle Pack - Slice of Life at KAWAIISTACIE. - Disable features in CAS under the likes/dislikes system if you don't want to delete files. What a complex system indeed. This mod adds physical changes to sims based on mood, new followers, and a cell phone menu that is very similar to the social media mod! And an easy access source of pads and tampons should exist, like a dispenser. Condoms and Birth Control Pills will help with that quite a bit. Continue reading Mod slice of life 9 Comments 134 Likes By becoming a patron, you'll instantly unlock access to 34 exclusive posts 138 Images 1 Poll 4 Writings 1 Video Hey, boo! Simply remove folders or individual packages from the mod to fix this issue. Sims fertility depends on the day of their cycle, as they can only become pregnant during the Fertile Windows. You can find them in the Rabbit Hole and place them in the world so that your Sims can give them to their friends. For the next two days, the Sim will need to use the appropriate items to stay clean and sanitary, so we recommend buying feminine hygiene products in advance. And then comes nothing, as the Luteal Phase takes its time preparing another potential bloody disaster by thickening the lining of Sim uterus. If youre having problems with your periods, you can buy pads and tampons in the game. The process can be sped up by deciding which moodlet you want to experience. Download . It also shows animation when your sim is sick and wants attention. Download The Sims 4 Slice of Life Mod Sims 4, The Sims 4 Discover University: Game Changers SimGuru Q&A, 15+ Best Sims 4 Pregnancy Mods You Need to Download for More Realistic Pregnancies, New Release: The Sims 4 Growing Together Expansion Pack Unleashes Excitement, Gameplay Basics Unleashed Master The Sims 4, How to Use Poses in The Sims 4: In-Game, CAS, & Gallery Pose Tutorial, The Sims 4 guide: Cheat codes listNo Sims player is complete without a long list of cheats, The Sims 4 beginners guide, tips, and tricksWelcome to a new world of creation and simulation. SNOOTYSIMS covers mod and custom content guides, howto's and everything else you need for your sims. Use caution to avoid unwanted rug rats or carefully track your sim's fertility in order start a family. They will also experience cramps and food cravings during their period. You can purchase condoms and birth control pills via any computer under the Wonderful category or via the Build/Buy mode. If drama is what you are looking for than the slice of life mod can do just that. 1 Slice of Life is a Kawaiistacie mod that aims to add more realism to the game! A good way to change the absorbency of your tampons is to purchase the Extra Absorbency trait from the Rewards Store. Your sims will need to change their pad or tampon every few hours or they will feel uncomfortable. If you dont like the extra features of this mod like memory system or social system. Our first one for the list is Cycle. Want to prevent all Sims from using contraceptives? Anyway, thats not the point. Slice of Life (Menstrual Cycle Module) by kawaiistacie - You only need to delete the menstrual cycle module, everything else should work fine. What a complex system indeed. . Thank you to Noir and Dark Sims for creating condoms and birth control pills objects. For a few days, right after the Period, the fertility rate grows until the Ovulation day ends. In slice of life you get a ton of phone apps that are actually going to allow your sims to gain skills while they are playing on their phone. They will also experience cramps and food cravings during their period. Doing these treatments is going to help your sims avoid getting acne and small breakouts on their skin. Adds an option to disable periods for a sim in the slice of life menu. This mod will bring you plenty of new items, including pregnancy tests and condoms for your sims to use. Sims can inspect their fertility level by performing the 'Fertility Awareness Test' using any toilet. Here are the features of each downloadable part of the mod . Or changes very flirty to passionate. In addition, the pills can have adverse effects on your Sims health. We hope that you liked todays mods! You wont see any visual changes of course, but theyll sure be angry about it. You can also select whether youd like your sim to feel guilty or relieved when she chooses the latter. The abortion option is the same for adults and teens. You can adjust overall fertility rates by simply opening Wonderful Settings -> Pregnancy Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Settings -> Menstrual Cycle Fertility Level and selecting what you find appropriate.