"He fought every day through his pain and discomfort to find joy in the smallest of things. He is the second-born son of an American reality star Slade Smiley and his former love partner, Michelle Arroyo. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. Rickey Smiley in 2019 at the Black Music Honors at Cobb Energy Performing Arts in Atlanta, Georgia. "My heart goes out to you and your family brother,"comedian Jay Pharoah commented. You can find out more and change our default settings with Cookies Settings. In one of his last posts, he shared a video of his family spending Thanksgiving with his grandmother after she had to spend the holiday in the hospital. While he didnt provide any details on Brandons death, the "Dish Nation"alum alluded to past family tragedy as he spoke about his own grief. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". So just pray for our family.". Learn more about the situation here. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group.Powered by WordPress VIP, Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). In an interview withPage Sixin February 2018, Smiley updated about his son Grayson's health complications and ongoing treatment. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smileys Daughter Skylar Gray Took Her First Steps. In a brief video shared on Instagram and YouTube Sunday, Rickey Smiley said that he was on his way to get to the airport to get to Birmingham after getting the bad news Sunday morning. He mentioned that when his son Grayson was diagnosed with brain cancer, he was not destroyed emotionally, but after seven brain surgeries and no cure, Slade was financially destroyed too. May the Lord hold him in his hands, renew his broken body, and give him life again. Grayson is battling brain cancer. Ms. Juicy is a well-known radio and television personality who is one of the castmates on the Lifetime reality show Little Women: Atlanta. He was delivered healthy and fine as a normal child. Copyright 2017-2018 Free Articles by ecelebritymirror.com, All rights reserved. WebSlade Smiley. What happened to Chris on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show? I'm pretty excited.". Manage Settings In his January 2023 video about Brandon, Rickey explained the toll his sons death was already taking on him. What happened to Chris on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show? "Im so sorry friend," TV personality and singer Tamar Braxton commented. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. "It was very unexpected as last week he had CSF [cerebrospinal fluid] drawn from his shunts and they adjusted the valve setting of his shunt and he was doing much better," she continued. Since that time, they are sharing a healthy bond as a perfect fiance and fiancee. Our dedicated Editorial team verifies each of the articles published on the Biographyhost. Birmingham Mayor Randall Woodfin expressed his condolences to the Smiley family on Twitter. Similarly, Gray's mother, Michelle, who is by his side since day one, has established a fundraising program named 'Amazing Gray Fund.' Brandon Smiley, the son of Rickey Smiley has passed away. In 2012, Slades baby mama Michelle threatened to sue him after he was unable to pay child support. My son Brandon Smiley has passed away this morning. Grayson was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2006, just three days after he turned 6, according to Michelle's support website. target_type: 'mix' Here's the Truth. Slades youngest son, Grayson, turned 17 this year, and hes hanging in there in his battle with brain cancer, his dad shared during an interview with Page Six in February. From Humble Beginnings to Millions: Shug McGaugheys Net Worth Journey, A Look Inside the Life of Anna Hall and Her Family. ", https://t.co/uMVvtVmzE5 pic.twitter.com/x6beLvrCkj. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. His dog Mo is right at his side as he never left him". A number of Smileys famous friends flooded the comments section of his video with words of support. The show followed the high and lows of their relationship before they called off their engagement during Season 2 in 2007. Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley are naming their yet-to-be-born daughter, Skylar Gray, in honor of Smileys cancer-stricken son Grayson. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Grayson Smiley-Arroyo, the son of the Real Housewives of Orange County alum, died Sunday. Put a Ring On It! And his mother was kind enough to let me take him places and let him do stuff with me and my kids," Rickey said in a video on social media. Michelle thought her son was suffering from stomach flu and decided to take him to the hospital so that little Grayson could feel better. The comedian asked his fans on Instagram to "pray for his family." Rickey Smiley loves being apart of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. Actor and comedian Rickey Smiley is mourning the death of his son Brandon Smiley. I'm still in shock and going through the motions of dealing with all the details.". Rickey didn't share Brandons cause of death with his fans. Jerry Seinfeld. Best day of my life!. The adolescent protagonists of the sequence, Enrique and Rosa, are Arturos son and , The payout that goes with the Nobel Prize is worth $1.2 million, and its often split two or three ways. He was 22. }); window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. The detailed information regarding Slade and Michelle's romantic relationship is still under the radar. However, Slades partner Gretchen with whom he has a daughter named Skylar Gray Smiley, defended Slade by mentioning he was not earning as much as he used to. Grayson's father, Slade, is an American TV personality, known as the cast member of Bravo TV's reality show The Real Housewives of Orange County. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'biographyhost_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-medrectangle-3-0'); He graduated with a degree in Sports Medicine Residency Program from the University of Alaska, Anchorage, and then International Business from the California State University-Long Beach. So just pray for our family.". No foul play is suspected in the weekend death of comedian Rickey Smileys son. Slade Smiley is a reality television personality born on 29 October 1973 in Oakland, California. Smiley, a Birmingham native, did not address the specifics of his sons death. placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails 3rd', I just want everybody to pray for me, pray for our family," Rickey said in his Instagram video. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Im so sorry for your loss,"Xscape singer Kandi Burruss wrote. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. Also, the family gets enough strength to cope with the loss. However, the former ComicView host said he was OK but asked his followers to pray for Brandons mother, Brenda, and his siblings, Malik and sisters D'Essence, Taylor, and Aaryn. All About the Model Who Shares Two Children With Nick Cannon, Khlo Kardashian Mourns Tristan Thompson's Late Mom: I'll 'Miss You' More 'Every Single Day', Nick Carter Shares Emotional New Tribute Song for Late Brother Aaron: 'Miss You with All My Heart', Nick Cannon Shares Why He and Alyssa Scott Didn't Want Son to Undergo Chemotherapy Before Death, Nick Cannon's 12 Kids: Everything to Know, Todd Chrisley's 5 Children: Everything to Know, Ray Liotta's Fiance Jacy Nittolo Pays Tribute on His 68th Birthday: 'Today We Celebrate You'. target_type: 'mix' Does Rickey Smiley have grandson? Though Slade now appears on the RHOC with his fiancee Gretchen Rossi, he was previously seen with his ex-partner and elder son Gavin. The Rickey Smiley Morning Show is a syndicated radio program hosted by the stand-up comedian and actor. Gretchen Rossi revealed that she plans to name her unborn baby girl Skylar Gray after fiance Slade Smileys cancer-stricken son, Grayson details They conceived their daughter through in vitro fertilization (IVF) and welcomed her on 10 July 2019. His mama shared the news on Instagram. She went from two cells to five cells, and normally when it goes from two to five cells its not a genetically sound embryo. Brandon Jamaad Smiley, 32, was found unresponsive inside his residence by a friend, according to the Jefferson County Coroners Office. While Rickey seemingly moved on after he shared his side of the story, the comedian didnt know he would lose his eldest son less than two years later. Rickey Smiley is opening up about his son's death with a warning and a testimony of his faith. "Just like other nieces and nephews because a lot of them that came to my house and didn't do what they were supposed to do. Really, really good. He was verbally assaulted on a Hollywood red carpet and was accused of being a deadbeat dad. And Why Did Fans Think Kandis Daughter Was Pregnant? Fans didnt understand the reason behind his younger son not being featured at the time. Slade was in a relationship withMichelle Arroyo, and together the ex-pair shares two sons, Gavin Smiley and Grayson Smiley. The Real Housewives of Orange County alum says her daughter is a walking machine. Baby Skylar Gray is making big moves! News, Access Hollywood, etc. _taboola.push({ And hes this little unbreakable, amazing little man., In order to view the video, please allow Manage Cookies, The middle name, which represents strength, was perfect because Skylar, who was conceived via in vitro fertilization, almost did not make it. It was clear that at the age of six, Grayson had a massive tumor growing inside his head. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. On Wednesday, July 10, The Real Housewives of Orange County alum Gretchen Rossi became a mom, giving birth to her first child with fianc Slade Smiley, her rep exclusively confirms to PEOPLE. He was just like, Oh my gosh, I love the name Skylar. He immediately took to the name.. Grayson Arroyo-Smiley, the son of the Real Housewives of Orange County alum Slade Smiley, has died. He was always singing & dancing & laughing despite his circumstances. He has two sons named Gavin and Grayson with her. He recently spoke about the amazing time he had at the 81st Annual Grand Conclave in New Orleans and how he met so many amazing men. Many helping hands, child care organizations, and other foundations have helped Gray to defeat his illness. Keep Loving Married Celeb, For Further Updates. All Rights Reserved. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. She wanted to be here.. Dial or text 988, call 1-800-273-8255, or chat via their website. Also Read -Simon Barney - Age, New Wife, Cancer & Net Worth. Smiley and his current fiance Rossi even named their daughter in honor of Smiley's cancer-stricken son Grason. So, they decided to go for chemotherapy. Besides, Slade also trained at the U.S. National Cycling Team and competed as a professional cyclist for over 10-years. Who Is Behind the Octopus Mask on 'The Masked Singer'? In his writing, Alexander covers a wide range of topics, from cutting-edge medical research and technology to environmental science and space exploration. Now I see what my grandaddy went through and why the way he felt the way he felt, he said. Slade Smiley (L) and Gretchen Rossi arrive at the launch of Patrick Tas Beauty Collection at Goya Studios on April 04, 2019 in Los Angeles, California. Paras Griffin/Getty Images CNN Comedian Rickey Smiley announced the death of his oldest son, Brandon Smiley, on Sunday. He eventually founded Grayson Entertainment in 2000. "Im so sorry Rickey,"actress Niecy Nash wrote. Since raising his sons and relatives, Rickey has endured several challenging events involving his children. The discovery was made by a friend at 10:07 a.m. Sunday in the 2300 block of 31st Ave. North. Photo: Stewart Cook/Variety/Penske Media/Getty; Gretchen Christine Rossi/Instagram, 'RHOC' Star Slade Smiley's Son Grayson Dead at 22: 'Such a Special Human Being', Slade Smiley's Ex Slams 'RHOC' Alum for 'Neglect' and 'Inexcusable Behavior' After Son's Death, Slade Smiley's Son Endured Years of Treatments and Complications Damaging 'Almost Every Major System', Audrina Patridge's Niece Dead Following Her 15th Birthday: 'It Is the Hardest to Say Goodbye', 'Dukes of Hazzard' Star John Schneider Mourns Death of His Wife Alicia: 'Hug Those You Love Tight', Family Mourns Loss of a Second Golden Retriever Days After Famous Boston Marathon Dog's Death, Annie Wersching Honored by 'The Rookie' with Touching On-Screen Tribute After Her Death, Annie Wersching's Costars from 'Vampire Diaries', '24' and More Remember Her After Her Death, Khlo Kardashian Mourns Tristan Thompson's Late Mom: I'll 'Miss You' More 'Every Single Day', Paying Tribute to the Celebrities Who Have Died in 2023, Nick Cannon's 12 Kids: Everything to Know, Peta Murgatroyd Posts Touching Tribute After Death of Father: 'Love You Until the 12th of Never', Nick Cannon Rests with Daughter Onyx in First Photo with One of His Kids Since Hospital Release, TV Host Jonnie Irwin Reveals 'Devastating' Terminal Cancer Diagnosis: 'I Want to Make Memories', Nick Cannon and Brittany Bell's Son Rise Messiah Poses in Sweet Newborn Photoshoot, Nick Cannon Expecting Baby No. Two months later, they revealed the bundle of joy is a girl. I'm on the way to the airport to get to Birmingham. My son, Brandon Smiley, has passed away this morning. "I don't have all the answers now, but I do know that the last few months with fevers, infection, and low potassium most likely took a toll on my sweet boys heart. Smiley also made his appearance in the series Date My Ex: Jo and Slade, E! He was 22. We commit to cover sensible issues responsibly through the principles of neutrality. Does Brandon Smiley have a child? Unfortunately, as per a support website run by Grayson's mother, Michelle, their son Grayson, born on 16 May 2000, was diagnosed with a brain tumor on 19 May 2006. Dansby Swansons Wife Mallory Swanson is Against Covid-19 Vaccination How True is it? Gretchen is also the cast of the Real Housewives of Orange Country (RHOC) and a businesswoman. The radio personality Shares on social media Jan. 29 that his son has passed away. " We love you Gray," Rossi wrote alongside the sentimental post. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". He was a true beacon of light and hope.". Never miss a story sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Slade Smiley is one of the cast members of the reality tv show The Real Housewives of Orange County. Pray. In May of 2006, his health got worse day by day, and he began to sleep-talk and vomit whenever he was fed. See Which Stars Have Gotten Engaged in 2023, Taylor Swift Sings About 'Falling Back in Love' on New Duet After Split, Meghan King Wears 'Fk You' Sweatshirt to Kids School, Jim Edmonds Reacts. Wittenberg is a nationally ranked liberal arts institution with a particular strength in the sciences. 0. He was raised in Anchorage, Alaska, where he discovered his love for performing. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. ! On Sunday, Jan. 29, 2023, Rickey posted a video on his Instagram account. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; Were praying for you, Rickey.. It is also unclear whether Arroyo and Smiley were a married partner or they were dating one another. She literally pushed that cell aside and went back to four and self-corrected herself. He is the second-born son of an American reality star Slade Smiley and his former love partner, Michelle Arroyo. He was a true beacon of light and hope," wrote Gretchen Rossi as she announced the death of her fianc's son. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'biographyhost_com-banner-1','ezslot_7',147,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-banner-1-0'); Smiley was first married to his ex-wife named Rosie. According to Celebrity Net Worth, Dwayne Johnsons net worth is an astounding $800 million! WebOn Sunday afternoon, Rickey Smiley took to his Instagram to announce the passing of his oldest son, Brandon Smiley. , Does Wittenberg have a strong Pre-Health professions program? To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. His mother, Michelle Arroyo, also confirmed his death years after he was diagnosed with brain cancer. 2023 Cable News Network. ATLANTA, Ga. (Atlanta News First) - On Sunday, Rickey Smileys son Brandon Smiley died at 32. "I'm not responsible for anybody's death. USA TODAY. After leaving the show in 2013, he appeared on television shows likeMarriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars,The Doctors, andTMI Hollywood. I'm still in shock and going through the motions of dealing with all the details. $950 Million. Brandon Smiley was born on February 9, 1990, in the United States. mode: 'thumbnails-a', In an interview withPage Sixin February 2018, Smiley updated about his son Grayson's health complications and ongoing treatment. "My son, Brandon Smiley, has passed away this morning. As Rickey emphasized on the show, having buried his father when he was around 6 years old made him want to become the best dad he could ever be. According to an article published by TMZ, Slade paid his ex-girlfriend $775 per month but was still $95,000 behind. Actor: TMI Hollywood. However, in 2023, the radio personality opened up about another rough time for him and his family. But he did ask his followers to pray for his family during this difficult time. The popular radio show host didnt share the cause of death or any other details. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Oprah Winfrey is a beloved American icon and billionaire reportedly worth $2.6 billion as of mid-2022. He stated that, for the first time in his life, he related to his grandfathers emotional state after he lost Rickeys father. MITs Alan , In 2020, as a response to the disruption caused by COVID-19, the College Board modified the AP exams so they were shorter, administered online, covered less material, and had a different format than previous tests. "When he left for the hospital he looked good and was breathing on his own but his heart gave out again at the hospital," she said. Ken Jeong Guessed It! He asked for prayers for family members, Brandons mother and siblings. #BrandonSmiley pic.twitter.com/RNRbDh6Ued 2. ", A post shared by Rickey Smiley (@rickeysmileyofficial). Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site! As for Skylars middle name, the reality television personality said they really wanted to have a family tie-in and eventually thought of the security advisors 18-year-old son from a previous relationship, Grayson, who has been battling brain cancer since 2006. As of now, Grayson, aka Gray, is bravely battling brain cancer. Since the time the boy underwent several chemotherapies, radiation therapy, and surgeries to fight the diseases. You need to ask yourself questions and then do problems to answer those questions. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. placement: 'Below Article Thumbnails 2nd', To report about any issues in our articles, please feel free toContact Us. ", "This isn't goodbye but rather see you soon little man..We love you Grayson. Ms. Janie has been a friend to Rickey Smileys family since before he was born. Given her radio career, which began in 2008 on the Rickey Smiley Show, and her internet (and meme) fame since, its estimated that Ms Juicy has a net worth of around $2m. "He was always singing & dancing & laughing despite his circumstances. We couldnt be happier! I just dont know what to do, I cant think, said Smiley, who went on to refer to the death of his father. In February 2018, Smiley, 45, told Page Six, He does have a lot of complications, but hes in regular physical therapy. Grayson was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2006. The couple's daughter, Skylar, was born in July of 2019. Does Eva Marcille Have a Radio Show? Gretchen, who almost lost her house, even opened up about her journey with Us Weekly. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. You need to solve physics problems. I hate to announce this, I just want to give it to you before you hear it in the streets, he said. Comic Rickey Smiley's Son, Brandon, Dead at 32 - YouTube Comedian Rickey Smiley is mourning the death of his oldest son, comic Brandon Smiley. On Tuesday, Rossi, 44, announced that Grayson Smiley-Arroyo died. And he has been this, just, angel on earth. I just had bad news this morning. People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Comedian, actor, syndicated radio/television host Rickey Smiley was born Broderick Dornell Smiley on August 10, 1968, in Birmingham, Alabama, to Carolita Smiley Lester and James Smiley, who died when he was seven years old. Smiley, 45, added that the little girls name is so perfect in so many ways and for so many reasons., One of those reasons? Rickey, who helped raise Craig with his sister, vehemently denied involvement in his nephews death. Smiley, who starred on "The Rickey Smiley Show"from 2012-2014, took to Instagram on Sunday to share he had some"bad news"to deliver to his followers. Im devastated to hear that my friend @RickeySmiley has lost his son Brandon, the tweet read. Eddie Murphy is a very successful comedian. Is Rickey Smiley a member of Omega Psi Phi? "My condolences. '24' actor and Tess in 'The Last of Us' video game dies at 45, Guitarist and co-founder of influential band Television dies at 73, shot during an alleged road rage incident, Teen star of 1970s TV shows 'James at 16' and 'Salem's Lot' dead at 62, Mexican comedian dies at 78: 'Everything he wanted, he was able to achieve', Your California Privacy Rights / Privacy Policy. From 1990 to 2000, Smiley competed as a professional cyclist. target_type: 'mix' These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. "When he left for the hospital he looked good and was breathing on his own but his heart gave out again at the hospital," she said. Fans cant help but wonder why RHOC stars Gretchen Rossi and Slade Smiley are not married after being together for 13 years. The mother's son's trio was deprived financially. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Did you know Slade Smileys son Grayson Smiley was fighting with brain cancer? Annie Wersching:'24' actor and Tess in 'The Last of Us' video game dies at 45, Tom Verlaine:Guitarist and co-founder of influential band Television dies at 73. Thursday, Rickey Smiley shared funeral arrangement information for his son, which will be held on Feb. 4. Rickey Smiley net worth: Rickey Smiley is an American comedian, radio personality, actor and entrepreneur who has a net worth of $5 million. Though Slade was unemployed at the time, he put his fame to work as he organized a fundraising program for the Beckstrand Cancer Foundation. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". The cute pair also pose for a photo together before Skylar is seen standing on a bed where Grayson is sitting. Grayson was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2006, just three days after he turned 6, according to Michelle's support website. Smiley said his son is looking better after being first diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2006. ", Remembering him as "an angel on earth" and "an incredible warrior" she saluted Grayson as "a warrior like no one has ever seen before.". He said, "He does have a lot of complications, but he's in regular physical therapy. He has two sons named Gavin and Grayson with her. He was 32. However, while appearing onWatch What Happens Live with Andy Cohenshow on 6 May 2021, Rossi revealed that they had planned to get married and wedding date on the calendar. USA TODAY has reached out to Smiley's representatives for further details. (Photo by Marcus Ingram/Getty Images for TV One)Getty Images for TV One. As he was preparing to leave for the airport, Smiley asked people to pray for him and his family. Thank you Lord for this amazing miracle, Rossi said on her Instagram Stories on February 24. Rickey Smiley is mourning the loss of his eldest child, comedian Brandon Smiley. For child support, Slade was allowed to pay $130,000 until Michelle agreed to reduce it to $95,000, TMZ reports. He is also the CEO of the entertainment productions company, Grayson Entertainment, LLC. He recorded himself walking around the airport as he explained what happened to his son Brandon Smiley. Gretchen Rossi is remembering the special moments as she mourns the loss of her fianc Slade Smiley's son. Dont miss to subscribe to our new feeds, kindly fill the form below. Jerry Seinfeld. Did you encounter any technical issues? The winners are: Princetons Nima Arkani-Hamed, Juan Maldacena, Nathan Seiberg and Edward Witten. The 54-year-old is the father of five children. Who is the richest comedian? Slades youngest son, Grayson, turned 17 this year, and hes hanging in there in his battle with brain cancer, his dad shared during an interview with Page Six in February. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Rickey has a fifth child, son Craig Smiley, who he adopted. In July 2020, Smiley shared that his youngest daughter Aaryn was shot during an alleged road rage incident. All Rights Reserved. What a lot of people dont know about our embryo, and now our Skylar Gray, is that she actually self-corrected herself in the embryonic state, the Gretchen Christine founder explained. The elder Smiley shared the sad news about his 32-year-old son in a video on his verified Instagram account. "Skylar Gray loved you Gray" she wrote on top of the sweet clip. It does not store any personal data. Is Riley Burruss Dating Anyone? Slade is also raising funds. No word on the cause of death at this time. Grayson Arroyo-Smiley was such a special human being. Long before Slade Smiley became a resident of the OC and an original cast member of Bravo TV's "The Real Housewives of Orange County", Slade discovered he had a love for entertainment in his native town of Anchorage, Alaska. We hope the departed soul rests in peace. Later, when he turns four/five, he started showing signs, symptoms like headache, nausea, developmental disorders, and his health got worse day by day. As of 2020, Eddie Murphys Net Worth is an estimated $6.7 billion. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. What happened to Rickey Smiley's son? Now I see what my granddaddy went through and why he felt the way he felt, Rickey reflected. We have school coming to the house, so he's actually really looking good. "My granddaddy went through this (expletive) with my dad and somehow, here I am going through the same thing my grandparents went through. "Condolences brother,"singer CeeLo Green wrote. More information related to the news hasnt come out, so we can only hope that Slade pays his child support to his ex-partner. He was reportedly 32. He is the eldest biological son of Rickey Smiley and his mysterious girlfriend. Rickeys children, including biological sons Brandon and Malik and adopted daughters Aaryn and DEssence, are a big part of his life. Being apart of this organization Rickey said, Changed my entire life.. When you visit this site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He later got engaged to Jo Dela Rosa. However, Brandon often showed his serious side and opened up about his experiences in the military before he died. container: 'taboola-below-article-thumbnails-3rd', if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-biographyhost_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); They eventually got engaged in April 2013. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". "He's hanging in there," the Bravo alum told Page Six Tuesday. My granddaddy went through this s--t with my dad, and somehow, here I am going through the same thing my grandparents went through. One day, we both kind of looked at each other and started thinking about his son, Grayson, who is sick, Rossi noted. "I don't have all the answers now, but I do know that the last few months with fevers, infection, and low potassium most likely took a toll on my sweet boys heart. The couple has one daughter named Skylar Gray Smiley, named after his son Grayson. Skylar Gray has entered the building! We assure our audience that we will remove any contents that are not accurate or according to formal reports and queries if they are justified. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. "My son Brandon Smiley has passed away this morning.". Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Lance Kerwin:Teen star of 1970s TV shows 'James at 16' and 'Salem's Lot' dead at 62, Polo Polo:Mexican comedian dies at 78: 'Everything he wanted, he was able to achieve'. Copyright 2021, All Right Reserved MARRIEDCELEB, Gavin Smiley (brother), Skylar Gray Smiley (half-sister). Responding to his ex-fiance's claim, Smiley said in theKnot Too Taboopodcast that De La Rosa was desperate to be engaged for the show.