Book restaurants before you go if you want the best ones! Revel in the vibrancy of Edinburgh and Glasgow or enjoy solidarity on the peaceful islands of Skye or Lewis. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lower-ground-floor studio apartment with its own private seafront patio, right on the waters edge in the popular North Devon town of Ilfracombe, within walking distance of the towns amenities. Wide range of food on the menu and kids food options are good too! Whilst on holiday, found this on TripAdvisor and not disappointed. Smugglers Bluff Adjacent to a golf course, this cottage is a great choice for a stay in Ilfracombe. Where the wait was a hour. or Thoroughly enjoyable evening, Weve eaten here a few times now and this time was the best. Service was excellent and members of staff were very attentive and lovely. Privacy Policy Join for free and save {{price.result.available_discount}} on this price. No problem, just we would have popped in a hour earlier as we have two ASD children. she put the phone down on me. This modest seaside resort has all the essential amenities, including its own Dinosaur Park and a highly popular beach, making it a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The food was distinctly average. Probably wouldnt go back, shame had such high expectations.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Home to some of the UKs most loved Victorian seaside towns, the South Coast promises perfect family memories full of fish and chips and ice cream! The largest choice of dog friendly accommodation. Superb views & very peaceful location only marred by being overlooked by upstairs & neighbouring property's. Perfect location in all types of weather (as we found). The decor is a bit chintzy but as a theme its different and the food is well worth the visit. The food was fantastic and we really enjoyed ourselves. Unfortunately, a plate with standard bought deep fried whitebait (approx 6) garlic king prawns (to be honest these must have been wholesale frozen ones, trust me I know!) A very nice and friendly space. Questions about this property? Privacy policy . Dogs are charged at 20 each per full or part week. Ilfracombe Located in Ilfracombe, a 1-minute walk from Wildersmouth beach and 400 yards from Ilfracombe, Rocky Cove Bed and Breakfast provides accommodations with free WiFi and a garden with a sun terrace and. At a glance Arriving/Leaving Check-in time from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM Check-out time is 10:00 AM Restrictions related to your trip Thank you for joining, member discounts are now available. ,lynton /lynmouth, valley of the rocks,appledore , instow ( glorious oyster , perfect lil find) cRead morelovelly, mortehouse, Hartland, woolacombe and porlock inSomerset - every place was stunning !!! Great. Wide range of food on the menu and kids food options are good too! The Travel Chapter Limited trading as Canine Cottages is an appointed representative of ITC Compliance Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (their registration number is 313486) and which is permitted to advise on and arrange general insurance contracts as an intermediary. You have to take pot luck. 1231 Smugglers Way #1231, Dayton, OH 45459 is a 2 bed, 2 bath, 1,392 sqft Apartment listed for rent on Trulia for $1,850. Deck Chairs are available in the apartment. Vegetarian options and a kids menu also available. Stuart Paul Treat yourself to a well-deserved break that promises to be full of coastal delights, mythical legend and truly spectacular scenery at Smugglers Cottage. Leashed pets are welcome to join . That was a lovely experience and one I missed when coming home! No problem. Lovely stay. Totally recommend. Love the place!!! The property features a garden and a kitchen. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. You have to take pot luck. more, Local cuisine, Seafood, British, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options. Ilfracombe; Ref: S534709 Try adjusting your dates or nights. We had a fabulous stay at Smugglers Cove - the flat had everything we needed for our stay, the standard and cleanliness of the flat was impecable, we left it as we found it (our nature). Waitress served us, was a little cold but this can sometimes be how foreign accents can seem. Dont miss the chance to visit Exmoor National Park (11 miles) which offers some fantastic rural walks. Accommodation was as described and were more than adequate, Reviewed by We decided to try this time. Its accessed by acarpeted set if internal stairs which take you to its lower-ground-floor location. to anyo e wanting something a little bit special. Get quick answers from The Smugglers Restaurant staff and past visitors. a good views of the harbour - the Lifeboat out on 'manoeuvres'! harbour, beach and town so once parked up you can fully relax without having to leave Ilfracombe. were told they dont take reservations. Fantastic location and the see views were brilliant. After a day of exploring, treat yourself to a soak in the bath with your favourite book or freshen up under the overhead shower. The property was in the perfect location, it was spotless clean and it had everything needed . Really By entering my email address, I agree to Dog Friendly Cottage's Stuart Paul, Walk beside gentle lochs or rushing rivers, climb towering mountains and discover hidden beaches and ancient battle grounds. Thank you!! The Travel Chapter Limited trading as Canine Cottages | The Travel Chapter Limited is registered in England and Wales. Become a Snaptrip member for free and enjoy exclusive pricing, deals and last-minute discounts on 60,000+ properties. to anyo e wanting something a little bit special. Hide, Lovely apartment great views central location, I cannot give this studio apartment enough praise. e apartment is quite over-looked but that was easy to ignore. dates The Smugglers does not take bookings. Kids ordered their standard meals and they arrived very quickly. You'll have free perks like WiFi and self parking. My husband had seafood platter he really enjoyed it although it didnt like the little prawns with it, could of done with scampi as you had big prawns. It really felt like a home from home.The communication with Gillian was first class all along from booking to arrival,and even after to help with queries. Very well equipped and spotlessly clean. The position of the flat is superb - minutes away from the quay and independent shops. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Perched in coastal village of Combe Martin, Devon, is this comfortable ground-floor apartment Smugglers Bluff. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Amazing views and great secure garden for little dogs (if you have bouncy or large dogs, all garden visits should be supervised, the wall at the end has a literal drop to rocks and sand/sea). Superb views & very peaceful location only marred by being overlooked by upstairs & neighbouring property's. Ilfracombe is a very dog friendly town. Great atmosphere Treat your four-legged friend to a trip to the North Devon coast with a stay in the dog-friendly seaside town of Ilfracombe. From guests that have stayed at the property. Perfectly located for exploring the wider area with much to see within a 30 minute radius. Then when I said I wasnt happyshe put the phone down on me. Popped over about 1/2 hour later as signal is poor to check and was told a table was ready. Iv never been so insulted in my life! Enjoy ourselves.More, Amazing food and restaurant staff are so lovely and fresh amazing sea food and meat. Parking aRead morevailable in a nearby car park. to get in and it didnt disappoint, my lobster was one of the best I have had.. my daughters lasagna was the best she had had. Beautiful apartment, couldnt fault anything at all. Highly recommended Hi Paul, are you open 1st March 2022.? Step outside and enjoy some al fresco dining in the patio garden, as you watch the sun setting over the Atlantic Ocean. Great. An electronicparking pass is provided for car parks whichare just a few minutes walk from the property. Janette, Yes, The Smugglers Restaurant is taking precautions against COVID-19. Lynton and Lynmouth, Woolacombe, Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Ilfracombe, and Barnstaple are all within driving distance, making this an excellent home base for exploring North Devon. Located on the stunning North Devon Coast with its own seafront patio, this pretty studio apartment is the perfect choice for a romantic break along with the two furry loves in your life. Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. put on a waiting list would 100% recommend and decent prices too. or Be welcomed into the sitting room, where you will find plush sofas, one of which doubles as a sofa bed for two, and a TV, perfect for enjoying movie nights with loved ones after a day of sightseeing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It providesthe perfect space to enjoy the views across the patio garden to the sea through the patio door. Great. I cannot give this studio apartment enough praise. We now have no where for dinner. 961 reviews #17 of 58 Restaurants in Ilfracombe $$ - $$$ Seafood British Vegetarian Friendly. and to receive email updates, news, & offers from Dog Friendly Cottages. This site uses cookies to provide you with a better user experience. My husband had seafood platter he really enjoyed it although it didnt like the little prawns with it, could of done with scampi as you had big prawns. The cod was ok, a salad garnish and a bowl of McCain or alike chips. It was ok, but NOT 22.50 each worth and not a fishing harbour meal either. No parking at apartment, but plenty of parking in the town only short distance away. Julia, It really felt like a home from home.The communication with Gillian was first class all along from booking to arrival,and even after to help with queries. Hide, Excellent location right in the centre of town yet quiet and peaceful with lovely view from enclosed back garden overlooking the sea Apartment was compact yet with ample space for us as a couple and ideal for the dog just what we needed. Probably wouldnt go back, shame had such high expectations. The staff were great and accommodating. Had apple crumble for pudding expecting a hearty and tasty homemade crumble, but it lacked any apple flavour at all and the crumble resembled that of cooked flour more than a crumble.More, Popped in here for a special wedding anniversary dinner. Not a place to get a tan but for my Husky he absolutely loved it haha. Comfortable and perfect. The only downside I can mention is it faces north east.. so we didn't see the sun at all as it rises to the East and sets in the West and spends the. Seafront studio apartment benefitting from private patio with stunning sea views, Located in the harbour town of Ilfracombe just a short walk to shops, restaurants and beach, If wanting to explore a little further the South West Coast path is just a few minutes walk where visitors can explore the rugged coastline, Open plan studio living space with pull-out double bed, Oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and washing machine, Parking pass provided for local car park for 1 car, Pubs, shops, and beach within walking distance, The property is nestled on the cliff face and whilst there is a wall enclosing the patio, care must be taken, This property will be decorated for Christmas, Departure: before 10:00, unless otherwise stated in your arrival details, 2 dogs allowed. Parking in nearby car park. ,lynton /lynmouth, valley of the rocks,appledore , instow ( glorious oyster , perfect lil find) cRead morelovelly, mortehouse, Hartland, woolacombe and porlock inSomerset - every place was stunning !!! Lovely property over looking the sea very relaxing.only.our dogs loved it. Great! Only downside is that th. Dogs are charged at 20 each per full or part week. This being a studio apartment, guests will find everything they need contained cleverly in one living space, which is dominated by the spectacular views out to sea. Amazing food and service on holiday and chose to visit the Smugglers on the advice of others, we werent disappointed the food was amazing. Only minor minus-point is the fold-out bed is quite small and not very comfortable - but I'm 6' & 100Kg so might be OK for smaller person(s). Smugglers Cove Cottage Details Lounge Bearing in mind we are in a fishing harbour. This little hideaway is just perfect. The food was very good for the price. a good views of the harbour - the Lifeboat out on 'manoeuvres'! Do you take part in the 'suspended coffee' movement? Only minor minus-point is the fold-out bed is quite small and not very comfortable - but I'm 6' & 100Kg so might be OK for smaller person(s). After a day of exploring, treat yourself to a soak in the bath with your favourite book or freshen up under the overhead shower. Encompassing the likes of The Cotswolds, Oxfordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire, a holiday in the Heart of England guarantees a traditional English break. The food was beautifully cooked and great to eat. Well known for its rugged coastline and traditional English countryside, the West Country offers a diverse array of breathtaking landscapes. Cashback will now be available on your next booking! Beautiful clean accommodation, not a whiff of any previous dog guests. Popped over about 1/2 hour later as signal is poor to check and was told a table was ready. Woolacombe has some of the greatest surfing in the region, and the South West Coastal Path passes just a mile away. Beautiful apartment, with patio overlooking the sea, modern kitchen and furniture, large high quality TV inc SKY, perfect location for getting around the town. No problem, just we would have popped in a hour earlier as we have two ASD children. How to use smuggler in a sentence. It was very busy and soon had a waiting list to be seated. Your browser is out of date and we can't guarantee a consistent experience when using our site. Seafront studio apartment benefitting from private patio with stunning sea views, Located in the harbour town of Ilfracombe just a short walk to shops, restaurants and beach, If wanting to explore a little further the South West Coast path is just a few minutes walk where visitors can explore the rugged coastline, Open plan studio living space with pull-out double bed, Oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and washing machine, Parking pass provided for local car park for 1 car, Pubs, shops, and beach within walking distance, The property is nestled on the cliff face and whilst there is a wall enclosing the patio, care must be taken, This property will be decorated for Christmas, Departure: before 10:00, unless otherwise stated in your arrival details, 2 dogs allowed. currently viewing this property. If they are full at the time you arrive, they will take your phone number and call you when a table is available. Thank you!! Sign up to be alerted of any last-minute cancellations and discounts. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Bearing in mind we are in a fishing harbour. This property Stuart Paul, 2 PodPoint chargers in Ropery Rd car park (800 meters) for my EV - very slow (~5Kwh) but OK if charge ove. Lynton and Lynmouth, Woolacombe, Croyde Bay, Saunton Sands, Ilfracombe, and Barnstaple are all within easy driving distance, making this a great starting point for seeing the best of North Devon. Deck chairs are available in the apartment and the boundary wall in the garden is directly onto the sea and care should be taken in this area. Not a place to get a tan but for my Husky he absolutely loved it haha. Map updates are paused. We couldn't have asked for a better place to stay in Ilfracombe. were told they dont take reservations. The double bed conveniently folds down at night from the lounge wall, meaning it can be stowed away during the day to maximise the rooms space. The table was sticky (clean but sticky, probably due to varnish) We decided to try this time. The largest choice of dog friendly accommodation. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Facilities were well maintained. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It really felt like a home from home.The communication with Gillian was first class all along from booking to arrival,and even after to help with queries. then a pile of tiny prawns which quite frankly I wouldnt put in a prawn cocktail let alone on a platter onion rings (approx 2) these were the kind you can buy from Asda. South West Coast Path Walk - Ilfracombe and the Torrs. 2 PodPoint chargers in Ropery Rd car park (800 meters) for my EV - very slow (~5Kwh) but OK if charge oveRead morernight. Perfectly located for exploring the wider area with much to see within a 30 minute radius. ,lynton /lynmouth, valley of the rocks,appledore , instow ( glorious oyster , perfect lil find) c. lovelly, mortehouse, Hartland, woolacombe and porlock inSomerset - every place was stunning !!! Hide, Reviewed by South West Coast Path Walk - Ilfracombe and the Torrs. Stuart Paul Great. Head slightly inland and you can enjoy the likes of the New Forest in Hampshire, the South Downs in Sussex and cultural cities like Canterbury in Kent. Do you allow children and or well behaved dogs? Book restaurants before you go if you want the best ones! 02431506 | VAT reg: 143053210. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Highly recommended The car park permit wRead moreas a valuable bonus enabling us to visit many other towns & villages at no extra cost. So we can send you deals and availability relevant to you. {{ ui.wsGrowl }} people are Perfect location. Terms of Service, The position of the flat is superb - minutes away from the quay and independent shops. Kitchen well equiped. For those who want to explore a bit further afield, the surrounding area is rich in attractions and places of interest including Lynton and Lynmouth, Heddons Mouth, and the spectacular beaches at Saunton Sands and Croyde. a good views of the harbour - the Lifeboat out on 'manoeuvres'! The food was fantastic and we really enjoyed ourselves. That was a lovely experience and one I missed when coming home! The shower is great - very powerful and the Sky Tv was a bonus. Try adjusting your Located on the stunning North Devon Coast with its own seafront patio, this pretty studio apartment is the perfect choice for a romantic break along with the two furry loves in your life. We were unable to park near property to unload as it was always busy when we tried but 6 days out of 7 we were able to park in the nearest car park. Weve done the research so you dont have to. Where the wait was a hour. The location, view and sunsets were perfect! The lounge area is at the heart of the space and has a folding dining table with chairs, a comfortable sofa, Sky Q TV, a DVD and Wifi. We loved the atmosphere and decor of this restaurant. From only Thank you for signing up. Hide, Brillant place to stay great views from back garden The place is done up to a high spec cant fault the place every thing was layed on for me to have a fantastic holiday pubs are nice and friendly aswell I will be going back again.