Works great, has a light inside, and looks nice. More specifically, the following freezer type alternatives are picked most frequently for edgestar mini fridges: top freezer (36% of customers), drawer freezer (36% of customers), and freezerless (28% of customers) Another important factor that our shoppers consider when buying edgestar mini fridges is . Compact Mini Refrigerator with Freezer, Auto Defrost, Can Dispenser and Energy Star - Gray, Cooluli - Classic 0.1 Cu. Scoop up G FUEL Energy and Hydration Formula Tubs and check out our Shaker Cup selection anytime at GFUEL.com. Drinking energy drinks after theyve been opened will keep them fresh in the fridge for much longer since theyre acidic. Both Hydration Formula powder and carbonated Sparkling Hydration include Zinc and Vitamin C to help support the immune system and have Zero Caffeine, Zero Sugar and Zero Calories. So far this one is my favorite . PACKED WITH ANTIOXIDANTS Just the right balance of antioxidants that work in tandem with our vitamin complex to promote healthy cell production. Fridge Sign up below for a chance to be notified as soon as this product becomes available & to sign up to our newsletter to find out about our upcoming releases! Each 15-calorie serving of Energy Formula powder contains 140 mg of caffeine and is focus amino-fortified, packed with antioxidants and vitamin-fortified with Vitamins C + E + B12 + B6.Each 0-calorie G FUEL Can contains 300 mg of caffeine, zero sugar and zero calories, along with proprietary energy and focus-enhancing complexes. Ft. Mini Fridge - Black, NewAir - 3.1 Cu. Just head to the link below and well drop some return policy knowledge on you. Discount based on menu price. Kidding aside, from mini-fridges to computers and even vehicles, G Fuel is generous enough to give away a lot of stuff. #GFUEL #Fail #dannydorito23 Ft. View this post on Instagram A post shared by G FUEL (@gfuelenergy) Official Rules: US, Void AK, HI, 18+. Viverra orci sagittis eu volutpat. A separate freezer compartment gives you .9 cu ft of storage space for your favorite frozen treats. In fact, energy drinks that have been opened and left out at room temperature for more than a day should be thrown away since most likely theyll taste awful. From my personal experience, the powder doesnt go bad on its own. ft. 134. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Not sure if we ship to your country? Gotta go fast, though, assign-upswill end at 3pm ET on April 2, 2021. Let's unbox it and set it up!Always use code CLINTUS when buying Gfuel: https://gfuel.ly/2MqBlEK SUBSCRIBE for more videos: http://j.mp/clintus Become a member and support what we do! It can store more or less 32 cans of G Fuel inside and 20 G Fuel tubs on top of it. I have a Britta water jug. It contains food, drinks and other items that you need to keep fresh. As a bonus, these little refrigerators are small and compact, making them ideal for small rooms. Each serving of Energy Formula powder contains 15 calories, 140 mg of caffeine and is focus amino-fortified, packed with antioxidants and Vitamins C + E + B12 + B6. 10% extra discount with Citibank. Just give us a call at 1 (877) 426-6262.Having an issue with the order you received? It's not a full-sized fridge, of course, but it holds a huge quantity of drinks. To start, heres a rundown of whats inside G Fuel. You can buy the same model without the Gfuel branding for around 4-500 depends on where you get it, I think if you just look up "custom countertop mini fridge" you will find the one. Could be custom with your logo on the full body, also etched illuminated glass logo to enhance your company image for more sales. and our The compact footprint fits anywhere without sacrificing any of the features you'd expect from a much larger model: adjustable shelves, a bottle rack, and even a crisper drawer. Order a video message from us: https://cameo.com/clintusOfficial Partners: Gfuel Energy Formula: Use code CLINTUS https://gfuel.ly/2MqBlEK Kings Coast Coffee - https://kingscoast.coffee/clintus Elgato: https://e.lga.to/Clintus Xidax PC: Use code CLINTUS https://Xidax.com/Clintus ASTRO: https://astro.family/CLINTUS Loot Crate: Use code CLINTUS https://www.lootcrate.com/clintusFind me elsewhere:Twitter: https://twitter.com/clintusInstagram: https://instagram.com/clintusFacebook: https://facebook.com/clintustvDiscord Community: https://discord.gg/Clintus Sign up for our free Newsletter: http://j.mp/ClintusNewsContact me: clintustv[at]gmail.comAbout Clintus.tv: Hi there, I'm Clintus and this is my life. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, COOLBABY professional household product supplier, Coolbaby 8L Small Mini Refrigerator Household Cosmetics Car/Home Dual-Use Beauty Freezer Portable Heating & Cooling Makeup Fridge, Coolbaby Mini Fridge 6 Liter Dual Use Small Refrigerator Car/Home Cooler Warmer Portable Freezer Heating & Cooling MakEUp, COOLBABY 10L Car Refrigerator 220V/12v Mini Cooling Warming Refrigerators Fridge Freezer Cooler Travel Warmer For Auto Home Office Picnic, Black. Celsius On-The-Go is primarily a supplement of vitamins and minerals. Includes 4-can dispenser, 2-liter bottle storage and slide . Adjustable legs allow you to balance the appliance on uneven surfaces. Although, the high quantity of caffeine (200 mg) may harm ones well-being. The two adjustable shelves and a tall bottle compartment provide maximum storage flexibility, while the automatic defrost system offers a more convenient way to deal with ice build-up. What Features Does a USB Mini Fridge Have? Keep your stash of G FUEL Cans ICE COLD for whenever you need a refreshing boost of energy! Keep your stash of G FUEL Cans ICE COLD, for whenever you need a refreshing boost of energy. Will try. Enjoy G FUEL as an early-morning pick-me-up, a study buddy for final exams, a road trip co-pilot, or anytime during the day youre looking to up your game! The G FUEL Hydration line features a combination of the following key ingredients: the focus-enhancing amino acid L-Tyrosine; vitamins C, E, B12 and B6; and electrolytes to promote hydration. The Classic is easy to use and goes from cooling to warming with one quick switch. Add ambiance to any room in the home with our 224 Can Built-in Beverage Fridgea stylish cooler outfitted with multicolor LED lights that illuminate your collection and a seamless stainless steel door frame that enhances your home dcor. G FUEL: Best Gaming And Esports Energy Drink Buy One Get One Free View all BOGO FREE Tutti Frutti Jelly Bean $35.99 Energy Formula BOGO FREE Black Ice Blackberry Pear Vanilla $35.99 Inspired by Rainbow Six Siege 4.5 Stars BOGO FREE Mango Lemonade Mango Lemonade $35.99 Inspired by Shock 4.8 Stars BOGO FREE Star Fruit Starfruit $35.99 PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Right?. 25 WINNERS! if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'reizeclub_com-large-billboard-2','ezslot_28',110,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-large-billboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'reizeclub_com-large-billboard-2','ezslot_29',110,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-large-billboard-2-0_1');.large-billboard-2-multi-110{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Compact Fridge with Freezer, Galanz GL31BK 3.1cu.ft Top Mount Refrigerator - Black, Galanz Compact Refrigerator 1.7 cu.ft. Add to cart. Was lucky enough to get this before the stock ran out and ended up with a nice place to stack my tubs and store my favorite beverages. While no one asked for this, the partnership between Sega and G Fuel makes a lot more sense than you might think. Shop Best Buy for mini refrigerators. Compact Mini Fridge, SMAD JC-95E 35 Bottle Freestanding Compressor Wine Cooler, Galanz 1.7 CU.ft Compact Refrigerator - Black, Frigidaire EFMIS129 Blue Retro Mini Compact Refrigerator, Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, Thermoelectric Cooler Warmer In Mini Fridges. Size is perfect. Great little fridge for the game room. 202. However, if you want the same flavor and health advantages, you must drink it right after dissolving it in water. DURING LARGER SALES, PROMOTIONS, NEW PRODUCT RELEASES, AND HOLIDAYS, PROCESSING TIME MAY TAKE UP TO 10 BUSINESS DAYS. Can You Leave G Fuel in the Fridge Overnight? Does not take up much room. Just give us a call at 1 (877) 426-6262.Having an issue with the order you received? The SONIC app features half price drinks and Slushes any time and additional exclusive rewards. Enjoy G FUEL as an early-morning pick-me-up, a study buddy for final exams, a road trip co-pilot, or anytime during the day youre looking to up your game! No to mention, you really have to be very lucky to get one. 2023 Best Buy. Press space or enter to open more details. Best drink Ive ever had and excited to see what else GFUEL can come up with! Were thrilled to work with Sega again on our second, and yes, very real, Sonic the Hedgehog-inspired crossover flavor, said G Fuel Founder and CEO, Cliff Morgan, in a press release. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'reizeclub_com-mobile-leaderboard-2','ezslot_24',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-mobile-leaderboard-2-0'); But in terms of consuming your G Fuel, the best course of action is to store it in the refrigerator till you do. The compact footprint fits anywhere without sacrificing any of the features you'd expect from a much larger model: adjustable shelves, a bottle rack, and even a crisper drawer. Whether looking to outfit a small space or looking to your living life on the open road without sacrificing convenience, the Newair Compact Mini Refrigerator with Freezer has you covered. 4.3 out of 5 stars 18. It tasted better than I thought it would, I think I'll try different flavours tho! Its small stature perfectly complements a basement, office, or dorm room. Yamada YCC90G Mini Glass Door Fridge. No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. . This Frigidaire mini refrigerator has a reversible door to fit the layout of your dorm. G FUEL Energy Formula is designed to help boost energy, focus, endurance and reaction time. Mini-fridges are also called countertop fridges because of their petite size. Shop our selection of small refrigerators to find mini fridges with freezers, compact refrigerators without freezers and even retro mini fridges and micro fridges for nostalgia. Before you dismiss this article as some kind of April Fools Day joke, please rest assured that this news is (wildly) somehow totally true. . The cherry on top is a fierce retro design and red color that is sure to catch the attention of your guests, coworkers, or roommates. G FUEL Mini Fridge : BOGO FREE Shop Now Get the App Sponsorship G FUEL Mini Fridge FREE SHIPPING $599.99 Shipping calculated at checkout. This drink is the most energizing drink Ive had. Its a great size and fits a lot of drinks. Each 15-calorie serving of Energy Formula powder contains 140 mg of caffeine and is focus amino-fortified, packed with antioxidants and vitamin-fortified with Vitamins C + E + B12 + B6.Each 0-calorie G FUEL Can contains 300 mg of caffeine, zero sugar and zero calories, along with proprietary energy and focus-enhancing complexes. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing. G FUELs 16 oz ready-to-drink cans are carbonated, boasting 300 mg of Purcaf organic caffeine, a blend of vitamins and a performance-boosting S7 Complex. For Skin Care 8L Cosmetic Refrigerator Skincare MakEUp, , Glass Panel And Led Lighting"Min 1 year manufacturer warranty", 6 Can Portable Cooler/Warmer, Compact Personal Refrigerator for Snacks Drinks Skincare,12V and AC Cords,Accessory for Kids Bedroom Home Office Travel Car,Coke,Polar Bear,Red, Kelon 60 L 3 Star Direct-Cool Single Door Mini Refrigerator (KRS-06DRS1, Silver)"Min 1 year manufacturer warranty", , 8L Portable Cosmetic Refrigerator, Glass Panel And Led Lighting, Cooler/Warmer Freezer, Used for Beauty Skin Care in Home, Car, Hisense 42 Liter Compact Single Door Refrigerator, Silver - RR60DAGS0, Roomwell UK Hi-Cool Minibar Electric Compact Mini, I Small Freezer or Refrigerator For Home, Kitchen, Office (40 Lt), Car Refrigerator 4L Small Refrigerator Mini Home Car With Heating And Cooling Box 110/220V Voltage,pink, 6L, Car Home Dual-Use Beauty Refrigerator, Small Freezer Portable Heating Cooling Makeup, Nikai 190L Gross Capacity Double Doors Refrigerator (138L Net Capacity) Refrigerator, Comes With 1 Year Refrigerator Warranty And 3 Years Compressor Warranty, Nrf190Dn4S Silver, Beauty Make-up Refrigerator Dual Use 8L 60W for Office Home and Car, CURTIS MIS135DRP DR. Pepper Mini Portable Compact Personal, Cooler, 4 Liter Capacity, 6 Cans, Makeup, Skincare, Freon-Free & Eco Friendly, Maroon, Coca Cola CZ04 Coke Zero 4L 6 Can Portable Cooler/Warmer,Compact Personal Travel Mini, for Snacks Lunch Drinks Cosmetic,Includes 12V and AC Cords, (Black), All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over 100 AED shipped by Amazon. ", Rating 4.6 out of 5 stars with 2365 reviews, "Just built a game room and this was perfect for my needsGame room fridgeMy son loves it for his room. No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. Check the bottom of the tub, theres an expiration date there. G FUEL Energy Drink is the ultimate fuel for a new generation of gamers, creators, students, and athletes. Great for a game room, home office, or other places mini fridges can be. A dedicated crisper drawer is perfect for helping you preserve fruits and vegetables while adjustable shelving lets you to organize everything just the way you like it. A convenient can rack makes it easy to organize food storage in this compact appliance. These refrigerators are compact and will fit your needs. Great beer fridge and fun focal point of my bar with all the beer graphics", "[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] With Celsius On-The-Go, youll always have a convenient source of nutrient-dense fuel with you. Snag your LIMITED-EDITION, HIGH-PERFORMANCE, EXTREME-FOCUS, PEACH-INFUSED, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG x G FUEL40 SERVING TUBtoday and help us save the world! G FUELs 16 oz ready-to-drink cans are carbonated, boasting 300 mg of Purcaf organic caffeine, a blend of vitamins and a performance-boosting S7 Complex. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Both G FUEL Hydration Formula and 17 oz Sparkling Hydration bottles are calorie free, sugar free and caffeine free. Mini-Fridge + Cans Arrived! It costs roughly $1 for each 4g sachet to have it delivered straight to your house, making it an excellent value.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'reizeclub_com-leader-4','ezslot_21',126,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-leader-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'reizeclub_com-leader-4','ezslot_22',126,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-leader-4-0_1');.leader-4-multi-126{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. A number of companies have models that are specially designed for kegs, excellent for the space that sees a lot of party traffic. Its perfect anywhere you need to store food, snacks, drinks, breast milk, insulin, skincare and beauty products, medications and other essentials. The Cooluli Classic 4-liter Thermo-Electric Cooler/Warmer Mini Fridge is durable, efficient and stylishly compact. A gaming mini fridge is a perfect companion for any gamer. 28 Apr 2023 22:38:20 Add-Ins cost extra. My community surprised me with a mini fridge from @official_throne. With just enough room for one or two cans, these tiny desktop coolers are perfect for keeping beverages (or lunch) cool on the job. Complete a dorm room, gaming room or home bar with this 4.5 cu. Products are not intended for those with a medical condition, pregnant or nursing. However, it is possible that the energy drink powders quality may deteriorate in the long run, say a couple of years past its date.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'reizeclub_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_8',114,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'reizeclub_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_9',114,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-reizeclub_com-large-leaderboard-2-0_1');.large-leaderboard-2-multi-114{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. The mini-fridge weighs 22 kilograms and measures around 21 inches wide, 22 inches deep, and 21 inches long. Each mini fridge weighs approximately 43 LBS and can hold up to 24 G FUEL energy cans! If you dont believe G Fuel is right for you, the following are other options you may want to consider. No statements shall be construed as a claim or representation of a diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any disease. All rights reserved. I hope you find it helpful. Great wine refrigerator! $501.50. Follow on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/headshotchick Live daily at 11a. Models are available with a variety of features, including crispers, movable shelves, freezers, and automatic lights. The following countries currently do not accept G FUEL packages: Guatemala, Iceland, Jamaica, Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine OR ANY OVER SEAS PACK-STATIONS. Love the separate fridge/freezer and is perfect for what I needed", "Opted for wine cooler to fill space left by failure of 5 year old Avanti wine cooler", "The customer service I have been provided during my ownership and the capacity of the fridge are my favorite features! G Fuel Sanic Chili Dog seems like the perfect flavor for the brave, especially if its anything like the Sonic-inspired chili dog protein shake that TheGamer tried out. Includes Soft Drinks, Iced Teas, Lemonades and Limeades, Ocean Water and Slushes. SUBSCRIBE AND JOIN THE DORITO ARMY!Check out my long form videos! Choice of Hype Sauce or Doodle G FUEL mini fridge, LED interior lighting with adjustable shelf. You can also grab Sparkling Hydration bottles exclusively at Amazon.com, where you can also browse a massive variety of G FUEL products on our Amazon storefront. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Get the best deals on Monster Energy Fridges when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Available to the U.S. only! $149.99. 30 Apr 2023 14:21:12 This mini fridge comes with a separate freezer compartment, so you can keep your personal stash of ice cream, pizza, and frozen meals perfectly frozen. Fits 2 layers of energy drinks inside. I'm a father, a vlogger, and a streamer. Discount codes greater than 10% cannot be applied to this product. I've been having some luck recently in small things but this one blows them all the way! GFUEL MINI FRIDGE UNBOXING AND SETUP | Clintus.tvhttps://youtu.be/eIZTKx9m1PQClintus.tvhttp://youtube.com/Clintus#Gfuel #GfuelMiniFridge #Unboxing You know what, I think theres another way to get your hands on one of these highly coveted fridges. They can also come with a freezer compartment and thermostat control. Sega has announced an all-new chili dog energy drink from gaming lifestyle brand, G Fuel, inspired by the speed of Sanic Hegehog. PLEASE ALLOW 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED. August 31, 2022 - September 14, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET Entry Limit: We ship everywhere in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and practically everywhere else in the world. Shop more and spend less with this amazing Discount Coupon of 15% off. unlike many sugary sodas and energy drinks on the market, G FUEL contains Zero Sugar across the board. You are now on the waiting list, please check your inbox for our confirmation email! You can find Sam on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook as @RealChipotleSam. Sonic GFuel Decorative Candle (3) $30.00 Two Water Goblets / Pink Cranberry Bowl/ Clear Ball Stem/ Clear Foot/ Tall Sherbet (959) $54.00 FREE shipping GFUEL T-shirt (118) $25.00 LOVE is NOT ALL Sampler, pdf downloadable counted cross stitch chart, Edna St. Vincent Millay, wicked, stepmother, Anniversary Sampler (1.3k) $6.00 Unfortunately, theres only one way to get a G Fuel fridge, you have to wait for G Fuel to give you one. No problemo! Definitely! It is the perfect addition to my battle station. You can also easily shift from cooling mode to warming mode with a simple flip of a switch! 33. r/mountaindew. But not just any ringsG FUEL PEACH RINGS!! Power through study sessions by keeping refreshments close with this 1.6 cu. BEST BUY, the BEST BUY logo, the tag design, and MY BEST BUY are trademarks of Best Buy and its affiliated companies. Price and other details may vary, based on product size and colour. Glass fronted mini monster fridge without lightbox on top. A built-in can rack and door shelving provides storage for beverages and condiments, while the full-width freezer accommodates trays of ice and frozen entrees. MONSTER Energy Logo 4x6 Inch Beer Fridge . GFuel sent me my very own mini fridge \u0026 care package of GFuel cans to fill it up! The flat back of this 17.3-inch-wide Insignia compact refrigerator enables flush placement against walls, and the smooth finish fits with existing decor. G Fuel Peach Rings Collectors Box (Sealed) | Limited Edition Sonic x GFuel Brand New $70.00 or Best Offer Free shipping Sponsored gfuel battletoads collectors box Brand New $50.00 Buy It Now +$10.00 shipping Sponsored CHILI DOG GFUEL COLLECTORS BOX In Hand Brand New $70.00 Buy It Now +$6.10 shipping 25 watchers Sponsored Youre gonna need to collect ALL THE RINGS to defeat the evil DR. EGGMAN and SAVE THE WORLD FROM IMMINENT DOOM! Some people say that some tubs dont have an expiration date at the bottom, some say they find it next to the nutrition data. Some things are worth waiting (a little longer) for. Enjoy a 1/2 price Footlong Quarter . The mini-fridge weighs 22 kilograms and measures around 21 inches wide, 22 inches deep, and . Keep an eye on your inbox, we will send you an email when you are activated. G FUEL is formulated with gamers and gaming in mind to help boost energy, focus endurance and reaction time. FOCUS AMINO-FORTIFIED Our addition of a focus amino provides you with a unique edge that most other drinks on the market cannot. ", Rating 4.5 out of 5 stars with 1662 reviews, "Perfect size and has good storage. This fridge slides under your standard kitchen counter for an integrated, built-in look. Each 15-calorie serving of Energy Formula powder contains 140 mg of caffeine and is focus amino-fortified, packed with antioxidants and vitamin-fortified with Vitamins C + E + B12 + B6. Shipping was quick and came in great condition, Its does not have a black tempered glass as described and shown. Insignia, Danby, and Media make single-tap kegerators that will keep your keg nice and cool. The cherry on top is a fierce retro design and a refreshing mint green color that is sure to catch the attention of your guests, coworkers, or roommates. Activate this offer by simply applying this code. Convallis aenean et tortor at risus. 10L Mini Cooler Compact Fridge Freezer Ice Box 15 Can Stainless Steel Portable. The G FUEL Hydration line features a combination of the following key ingredients: the focus-enhancing amino acid L-Tyrosine; vitamins C, E, B12 and B6; and electrolytes to promote hydration. Its great when youre gaming you can take little sips and still get something out of it. G FUEL Mini Fridge Ships U.S. ONLY with FREE SHIPPING! 0 SUGARUnlike our competitors who rely on loads of sugar to provide you with a false sense of energy, we dont Which means zero crash. After much deliberation, someone jokingly said, What about a chilidog flavor?, to which we all kind of laughed, and then latched on to its simplistic brilliance. SHOW DEAL. A refrigerator is one of the most important and essential appliances in your house. I love this drink and the flavor is soo good. Prices and offers are subject to change. Convallis aenean et tortor at risus. ", Rating 4.8 out of 5 stars with 13 reviews, "Fridge is a great compact size and able to have as backup storage, in an office or dorm rooms.