Oh, and the entire staff was very kind and accommodating. The food was delicious which is saying a lot when you serve 260 people at the same time. I think I emailed you every day the last month of the wedding and you always responded with a "don't apologize!! Our ceremony was inside Gothic Corridor which is beautiful, although I do recommend having custom drapery added to the stage backdrop because the white drapes they provide are a bit boring in the photos. There is so much history in the space that is well preserved and all of our guests were absolutely awestruck by the lightshow, setup, etc. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? From the minute we walked up the steps and into Grand Hall, we knew this was the place we wanted to have our reception. The hotel is close to the Enterprise Center, but I would stay somewhere else in the future. White table cloths, cloth napkins, china, and steelsilverware. Featuring beverages by Anheuser-Busch. It was such a relief (and from what I've heard, a unique experience) to know that you could 100% trust your coordinator/reception venue to make the evening perfectly seamless. Weve heard rave reviews from our guests since our wedding night saying everything from the dinner was the best food Ive ever had a wedding to how they were blown away by the light show. Are there any historical sites close to St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton? The food was amazing and the service and staff were outstanding. topped with lettuce and tomato St. Louis Union Station Hotel is a Wedding Venue in Saint Louis, MO. Drawing inspiration from singular St. Louis culinary traditions, the menu brings together comfort food and innovation for creative takes on hometown favorites. Even viewing it through a phone, I was completely blown away. Had a call in waiting list so we did not wait. Pop in for a light lunch or afternoon snack, and choose from a selection of sandwiches and salads made to sustain hours of fun. The hotel is close to the Enterprise Center, but I would stay somewhere else in the future. She As a wedding planner, I had the pleasure of working in the fabulous venue for a wedding this past weekend (6/11/16). Jaci was our coordinator. We couldnt agree more. Great location and unique place to stay. Site Map, National Trust for Historic Preservation Member Discounts. From the initial walk through to the big day we never felt stressed or uneasy about our decision to get married at Union Everything at Union Station was perfect!! Needless to say, we highly recommend Union Station Grand Hall! #6 of 154 hotels in Saint Louis. The next morning when I got the bill, I called to ask for the credit. Experience the diverse selection of restaurants and bars at the St. Louis Union Station Hotel. How is The Station Grille - Union Station a DoubleTree by Hilton rated? This really is a great place to stay. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The timing of dinner and the service was perfect! She and her team really out us first the whole time and made our day truly ours. two pork chops served with gravy St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton: Classy Reunion and Stay - Great service, food and room - See 4,282 traveller reviews, 1,607 candid photos, and great deals for St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton at Tripadvisor. I truly cannot recommend Union Station enough. The best experience! Breakfast was delicious with large portions at a good price. It was very roomy and we had plenty of bed space for everyone (6 of us). relaxing and stress-free day. A comfortable clean but unremarkable room. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. She made me feel like everything was taken care of Having my wedding at Union Station, and working with Jaci and Katie, was the best decision we made! in good hands because she was a true partner in planning our event. eous venues in St. Louis, but few will bend over backward to assist the family and the vendors like I have witnessed with the Union Station Hotel. When in St. Louis this hotel is great choice. All of our guests said the whole night was magical. $2.79 Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Without a doubt St Louis Union Station Grand Hall is the most beautiful venue. 1820 Market St., Saint Louis, MO 63103-2274 (Formerly St. Louis Union Station Hotel) Read Reviews of St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton Cafe Orleans Be the first to review this restaurant 1820 Market St Ste 222 0 miles from St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton St. Louis Union Station Hotel 3. Make your Reservation today at Ultima Cucina. Stop by the Grand Hall Market for your morning Starbucks coffee and grab a local treat or souvenir. I still can't get over how awesome the honeymoon suite was, if I could move in there I would! All of our guests were awestruck during the entire event, particularly during the enchanting l We are so extremely happy we got to celebrate our wedding here!! We had almost 60 rooms booked for the weekend and the guests were extremely happy with their accommodations. The guy working on reception was very underwhelming but the females on reception that I interacted with during my stay were very helpful but short of smiles.Best part of staying here was the location and the friendliness and beauty of the servers working in the bar. Our experience could not have been better!!! Gather for great food and drinks across the street from CITYPARK stadium. more. 1,011 reviews. by Loews - St. Louis 7. Discover these historic hotels that are stewarded by some of the nations foremost universities. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. id she would. Potatoes were good, bacon wasnt cooked fully you do have the option of waiting for an omelette to be made (line was long) then, cold bagels- you could cook them if you wanted. Avoid this restaurant. In order to provide efficiency, the travelers ordered while still on board the train, and then the orders were wired to the restaurant manager, so that people could come in, sit down and enjoy a meal, and be on their way with as little time and hassle as possible. No detail was overlooked and they made our wedding day stress-free for us. The light show on the ceiling is jaw-dropping and brings the entire room to a standstill. St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton: THE BAR SHOW - See 4,290 traveller reviews, 1,609 candid photos, and great deals for St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton at Tripadvisor. Overall, it was lacking throughout the majority of the planning process. They took care of the setup completely, and that was extremely coinvent. If you want a wedding that is beautiful and stressfree, then book at Union Station. Nothing special but food was good. They have a very nice light show every hour in the main hall and a fire show in the Koi pond area near the attractions.More, We found that there were 45-minute waits at all of the restaurants out in the 'train-yard'. The balcony introduction and the ceiling light show in this historic venue are so unique and special! Poor showing for thehotel.More. No items have been recovered from the reception. We went in at last minute and got a tour of the facility and pricing options. person was NOT acceptable for provisions offered. Enjoy. The movie The Harvey Girls with Judy Garland was made after this historic restaurant. Fruit Or Cream Pie Thank you for making my wedding a dream come true! Please see our partners for more details. The staff was very friendly. That creates a unique layout, but once you've figure out the lay of the land it's easy to navigate to your room, fitness room, etc. o many compliments that the food was the best that our guests have had at any wedding. It was a perfect day and I would highly recommend having your wedding here ! Enhance your familys experience by spending the night at the award winning St. Louis Union Station Hotel, a Curio Collection by Hilton . Union Station worked seamlessly with all of them. kids loved the view from our room. Every guest room boasts timeless dcor, a work area, 37-inch TV and spacious bathroom. She was so willing to work with all the vendors and make the reception exactly as we hoped it would be. There was a limited menu on paper, but again that wasappreciated. And, of course, the Grand Hall is one of the most impressive wedding venues in St. Louis. Homemade Chili High prices. Grilled Chicken Breast Sandwich They made my guests book a month in advance to get the pricing. Myself and the Union Station team are so excited that we go to share in your beautiful day! I can't say enough wonderful things about our Grand Hall wedding reception in August. ide. Thank you for helping our day to be incredible! The deposit was for if you used pay-per view or if you ordered room service and stuff like that so if you do not plan on using those, just tell the front desk that you would like your room restricted so you dont have to pay it. I will say a security person was extremely helpful in guiding us to the parking lot so that my sister could ride in the wheelchair without stairs or rough surfaces. Dana and her team made it happen without a doubt. Several bundled ticket and hotel packages are available providing savings up to 30% on select dates. The staff serving the food and drinks, and t My husband and I just recently got married here at the Marriott Union Station in St Louis. See 4,279 traveller reviews, 1,598 candid photos, and great deals for St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, ranked #47 of 154 hotels in Saint Louis and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. He and Kayla-Patrick were both so friendly and helpful that it set the tone of my whole stay for a library conference which was help so conveniently across the street. She delivered everything exactly as she sa We had our wedding reception at St. Louis Union Station. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. We looked at numerous venues before deciding on The Grand Hall and I don't believe there is a single spot in St. Louis that compares. We've even stayed in touch since the wedding! She was so calm and serene on the wedding day that she was a very relieving presence to have around. It . It was absolutely fabulous! Now moving onto the venue - WOW. A comfortable clean but unremarkable room. Except the buffet options consisted of what appeared to be powdered eggs, bacon, sausage links, and potatoes. Save your money and stay somewhere else. double beef patties topped with double cheese, double bacon, lettuce and tomato One complaint is that the martinis are not served in a martini glass. I keep telling people that I wouldn't change a thing about our wedding, and I'm serious. The light show, as I'd hoped, was a complete hit ! * Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect nightly room rates, including all taxes and fees known to our partners. I'm here to help". All of our guests commented on how kind a You can't go wrong with this venue! Every request was handled without a single incident and the food was not your typical hotel banquet food. Don't forget to check out our web story: 12 Cool Boutique Hotels in St. Louis, Missouri Quick Navigation Links Where to Stay in St. Louis 1. $3.29 The light show in the bar area that goes on every hour was fantastic. The next morning when I got the bill, I called to ask for the credit. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. However, due to the items I've outlined above, I also believe it will end up being much more stressful than it needs to be. I loved the addition of the Keurig, misc. Many of our guests stayed there, and it was the perfect place for us to all gather before and after various events throughout the weekend. Explore these historic hotels that reside along the shorelines of Americas finest beaches, lakes, and rivers. Value for Money: Food portions were large, and everything was delicious. backdrop for a wedding! Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis 999 N 2nd St. St. Louis, MO 63102 (314) 881-5800 The Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis is a 5-star luxury hotel located in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. This is such a unique property, full of rich history and staffed by excellent personnel. Read More. Does St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton offer any business services? Service was fine. I gave her our budget and she ran with it. What are some restaurants close to St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton? From the valet to the bellmen, we were treated with incredible service. The venue alone is magnificent, add to that a world class staff and product, and you cannot miss! She helped us get the most for our money. Experience fun and flavor that delights all ages and appetites. Union Station was amazing, we had such a great time at our wedding! I left my bridal shoes under the sweetheart table and when I realized the next morning, they were gone without a trace. When the role transitioned over to Katie a couple of months before our wedding, I was nervous at first, but Katie didn't miss a beat. She calmly answered all our questions and helped us with some last minute changes the week of the wedding. Potatoes We just received the photographs from the wedding and couldn't be more thrilled. Drury Plaza St. Louis at the Arch (from USD 188) Show all photos. Ironing facilities are also included. I don't even know where to start in thanking Katie and The Union Station Team for our picture-perfect wedding day. J White. SIDES We got a lot of compliments from our guests on the appetizers and the entre. The hotel is in a unique old train station. Check out this list of the best hotels in St Louis you can stay at to fully experience the beauty of this intriguing city. when it comes to weddings and no detail will be missed. Cole Slaw Server was a lot of Fun. I got so many compliments on EVERYTHING. for us! Many of our guests said they'd never seen anything like it before! I am not complaining about the cost though, I knew in advance it would not be cheap and thats fine. Some very nice restoration of an old train station. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. - and the amazing light show that set the stage for the rest of the evening. not find the check in desk on the 2nd floor. ng run soooo smooth. I would stay here again next time I'm in St.Louis! It is so fabulous, there is very little needed for flowers and extra decor . They sent up housekeeping and they did clean up and brought another set of towels, plus water. Katie had helped out so much from the beginning. She made our big day the most magical day and the night went off without a hitch. Great location and unique place to stay. $6.99 Employees were nice but would look for better options, St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, Holiday Inn St. Louis - Downtown Conv Ctr, an IHG Hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis/South I-55, Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis at Forest Park. St. Louis, Missouri Owned by Lodging Hospitality Management Platforms 3 island platforms Tracks 4 (used for excursions) Connections Red Blue MetroBusMO: 11 All connections at MetroLink station Construction Parking Yes Accessible Yes History Opened 1894 Closed 1978 Rebuilt 1985 (mall) 2019 (aquarium) Former services St. Louis Union Station Not only did she manage the evening perfectly, but the entire wedding weekend when we had so many family members and friends traveling to St. Louis. Jaci was phenomenal about accommodating special requests or restrictions. I immediately ordered our youngest son pancakes (which, there is no childs menu- so, his was suppose to be $10.50 without calculating his drink cost). Once we signed the contract for the space, it was pretty standard that if we reached out with a question it would take at least two business days to hear back. Planning our wedding from New York City meant that every trip to St. Louis was jam-packed and Katie always made an effort to work with our schedule and be there for us. Its been a hidden gem for years and now with all the different things happening on site it is such an incredibly cool place to have a wedding. Your day in an atmosphere of history and beauty. Spaghetti & Meatballs St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton . Discover genuine guest reviews for St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, in Downtown West neighbourhood, along with the . Ate dinner here. topped with bacon bits, cheddar and jack cheese, butter and sour cream you know that you chose the right place. . The service level is A+, the light show is incredible, the food was so great. I still look back to that day in amazement how smooth and organized it all was. I can see us celebrating our wedding here." St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton: Save your money - See 4,293 traveller reviews, 1,617 candid photos, and great deals for St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton at Tripadvisor. She was extremely helpful and hard working during the entire wedding planning process and, with the help of Dana, made sure everything ran according to plan the day of. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Cheers- Katie McCloskey. Katherine and team will take great care of you! From your guest's first contact with the doormen to their checkout with the front desk, I can promise they will be taken care of like the honored guests they are. You have to have a keycard to get where you're going, so if you have photographers or hair/makeup people coming to your room, you need to send people to meet them in the lobby. Main Menu Despite having 330 guests, they fit more than comfortably in the space. golden brown chicken strips served with ranch dressing Could be a neat place if you did some updating like you care. Everything was just so fantastic. $8.29 For that price, I would expect a large jacuzzi tub. I had many family members who weren't on the list Everyone at Union Station was super accommodating.