Our dealer network has a broad selection of Approved Used vehicles for you to browse from, ensuring you are never short of choice. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. They replied on the Wednesday and said it would be done that day. I asked how this was even possible as this was not an option last week and was told - Well youre speaking with someone different this time. Shocked that this was even said as surely the service should be the same no matter who you deal with. Right after the Wall came down, the club did not sign players from the former East as their owners thought of the former GDR-Oberliga as an inferior league with inferior players. . Just as an example- my complimentary hot drink never arrived despite was promised someone will bring it when waiting. woodlawn commons uchicago. Take care, Customer Services, I bought BMW M4 from here 3 months ago after service nothing I have called and emailed as have had problems with car nothing at all Had to go to Sytner who were very helpful but referred me to seller I spent 40,000 with this company be lied to paperwork wrong blamed me told i would be sued when complained took weeks to sort paperwork with dvla Have tried to email but got no response nothing at all what a farce please avoid at all costs Even written and complained nothing back at all, Hi, Im so sorry to hear that you havent been contacted back yet in regards to your ongoing complaint. Arana, Quality Road The match was part of a German sports exchange calendar that began in 1974 as a result of long negotiations between West and East Germany, a move designed to improve relationships between people living on both sides of the Wall. You can amend or withdraw your consent at any time either by contacting us on 0113 457 4180 or sending an email to leedsbmw@stratstone.com, or by contacting BMW (UK) Limited Customer Services on 0800 561 0666 or sending an email to customer.information@bmw.co.uk.You are also able to request information about your data stored at Stratstone Limited or BMW (UK) Limited as well as request . Siena Farm and WinStar Farms Emmanuel finally found room leaving the second turn, and the 4-year-old son of More Than Readyproved much best in the Canadian Turf Stakes (G3T) March 4 at Gulfstream Park. New and Approved Used BMW sales, servicing, maintenance and more, available at Stratstone BMW. At 32, he is leading the team on the pitch, and Swiss coach Urs Fischer is shouting his instructions from the sideline in the eeriness of the Geisterspiele (the games without fans). Last year saw the business open the doors to its new Porsche Centre at Stockport and gain planning permission for a new 2,117sq-m "gateway" Porsche Centre and restaurant development on the outskirts of Nottingham. Staff were politely attentive, friendly and went out of their way to ensure your stay with them was comfortable, I would definitely take advantage of this service again, well done to the whole team! Stratstone Derby is looking for a Vehicle Technician. All you need to do is enter some basic details about your car, and then you can proceed with the sale at one of our retailers on a date that is convenient for you. Hi Daniel,Thank you for giving the BMW branch in Derby such a great review! It was a fun game to play in intimidating surroundings," Beyer said. Chris has spent most of his working life in the automotive industry, including 35 years within the BMW network, where he became affectionally known as 'The Colonel'. I had to take my car in for a recall repair and the staff were very friendly. "They contacted me, asked me if they could use my name," Kruse said. Do you agree with Stratstone - BMW Derby's 4-star rating? Will defo be back when I need an upgrade many many thanks for all you did Matt ..keep up the excellent work, you are a credit to them , Hi Denise,Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with us.We are absolutely thrilled that you have rated us so highly!Kindest regards.Customer Services. Pendragon has revealed its plans to develop new BMW and Mini dealerships in Derby and Hull, bringing the two brands together under one roof for the first time at the two locations. She took it to Derby Stratstone where she was told that the issue was most likely a burnt out clutch caused by her driving style. He says he realised it had happened only when he was the only person left in the building. Doncaster BMW Team Members Management New Sales Pre-Owned Sales Service Parts Finance Customer Relations. Her BMW X6 is now nearly seven years old and Louise has ensured that it has been kept in tip top service condition including prompt action on recalls and providing expert advice on its servicing needs. EXPLORE OUR RANGE. No weekends. Vehicle had issues and we were told to make almost 200 worth of servicing repairs to the car after a week of having it! Introducing the new BMW 2 Series Coup. Date of experience: September 26, 2022. Merchandise was sold, the media raised awareness and, finally, with time running out, Union were saved. Hertha believed -- and they still do -- that the future belongs to them. Cuyathy, Sioux Nation I asked how it was possible that a new BMW had a major failure after only 8000 miles and the customer was being asked to pay. Loved the brand but franchise (Stratstone) is one of the worse groups I have ever worked for. 01482 601130, SERVICE Thank you again and enjoy your new vehicle! Union Berlin, meanwhile, became a "Fahrstuhlmannschaft," a team bouncing between two leagues, in the GDR. ENJOY UP TO 5 YEARS OF FREE SERVICING ON US. They reached one cup final in 1986 but remained the smaller of the two Berlin clubs in the German Democratic Republic. However, those friendships have long ended. 01302 380500, SALES Occasionally we will send out newsletters promoting our offers and discounts. Expected Kentucky Derby (G1) participants Kingsbarns and Raise Cain recorded their penultimate breezes April 20 for the May 6 Run for the Roses with training at Churchill Downs and Keeneland, respectively. Happy to recommend. It was wonderful experience as I had my first BMW. Skilled in. Our state-of-the-art service centres are the best place to bring your BMW when it is due some routine maintenance. Voice your opinion today and hear what 317 customers have already said. 03 8848 0000. Have used Stratstone BMW Derby for our 120 servicing for four years. Meet the Team; Professional Programme; BMW Bodyshop; Online Showroom. 38. Maintenance included for up to 5 years as standard across a selected range of nearly-new BMW models. Hi Jamie,Thanks for the review. About the company. The delivery process was fantastic, a very memorable special experience. 01423 855500, SERVICE We look forward to welcoming customers into these bold new facilities when they both open later this year.. Making Mark Money, English Channel Hi Phillip,Thank you for taking the time to post this review.Your lovely feedback is very important to us, and we are really pleased that you had a positive experience at the BMW branch in Derby.Have a nice day!Customer Services. "Some of those fans made it onto the train, regardless of what the police did," Beyer said. As a BMW Detailer, you'll ensure our customers' vehicles are prepared to top quality standards, whilst providing a first-class . In the summer of 1990, Hertha won promotion to the Bundesliga, but they dropped back to the second and stayed there until 1997. Metres away, the River Spree made its way along the borderline, flowing east to west, from Union Berlin's home in Kpenick to Hertha's on the other side of the city. They started the Aktion Herthakneipe (a Kneipe is a place resembling an English pub) and helped 10 landlords through the pandemic with steady donations from the community. Stratstone employs 601 employees. Responsive employer. "There were just no fans there.". Soon, you could only identify them as "Ost-Berliner" by their shoes. Repeta, Oscar Performance Find out how we combat fake reviews. Did that and was told Id get the spec sheet sent over before the end of the day. Situated on Sir Frank Whittle Road. In 2020, you either support Union or Berlin. I sent an email on the following Tuesday as still not even received the spec sheet of yeh car ordered. Thanks again!Customer Services. I wouldnt buy anywhere else and the car is brilliant. Contact dealership Get Car Leasing 01332 369511 Visit Website Sir Frank Whittle Road, Derby, DE21 4RZ. Pendragon has bold plans for car retail site developments within its network. I am very pleased everything was handled to your satisfaction! Meanwhile, Union entered the new all-German league system in the third tier in 1991, and it took them 10 turbulent years with severe financial difficulties to reach 2. A few issues with communication initially over the 11 months of waiting and the order was partially incorrect on delivery but Aidan and his team was very professional, thorough and went above and beyond to put things right and as quickly as possible. Service Advisor (Current Employee) - Derby, Derbyshire - 22 September 2018 Poor management, poor hiring choices rather than promoting talent within. Saved Vehicles Sales: Call sales Phone Number (888) 734-3331 Service: Call service Phone Number (888) 874-2022. The summer before, Kruse fled the GDR during an away trip to Copenhagen with his club at the time, Hansa Rostock. Chesterfield. how to make a pulley with household items. Electric & Hybrid Cover with BMW Flex Insurance, BMW Roadside Assistance & BMW Roadside Assistance Essential, Why Choose BMW Business Partnership Programme. to friend. Not a premium experience when we pay premium price! Over at Union Berlin, in the eastern district of Kpenick, the club made slow progress. Some 380 Hertha Berlin fans had boarded a train to Dresden at the Bahnhof Zoo in the West and stopped at Friedrichstrae, looking over the River Spree. Whether it's our sales, business, or service team members, we all work hard to help you find your dream car. It is a shame because the car is great apart from it arriving already having done 120miles. Called numerous times on the Thursday and was told Id get a call back - no one called back. Meet The Team at Newcastle BMW Filter By Management Sales Service Parts Bodyshop Showing 1 to 24 of 43 David Lewins Head Of Business David Stuart General Sales Manager Michael Claydon General Service Manager Michael Waldon Accountant Keith Donaldson Parts Manager Paul Robson Bodyshop Manager Anthony Kenny New Car Sales Manager Alan Maddison It is part of a multi-million pound plan by the. How the MOT test works. After that they would decide if it was a part failure or wear and tear. Stratstone BMW Hulls sales team will temporarily move to Courtney Street, Mount Pleasant, Hull, from February 8, meanwhile, as Stratstone BMW Service and Mini Sales and Service teams remain at the existing Mini site on Citadel Way until the new site is completed. People who write reviews have ownership to edit or delete them at any time, and theyll be displayed as long as an account is active. In addition, we offer a BMW Service Planif you want to spread the cost of maintenance. They won 10 straight titles before the Wall came tumbling down, and were helped by referees in games that could have gone the other way. I am very pleased you are satisfied with your visit! Picked up car today. Best wishes,Customer Services. 50, Kealia, J.J. Watt invest in PL-bound Burnley, Sources: Wrexham rewarded with Vegas trip, Wolfsburg beat Arsenal to book UWCL final spot, Arrest made after fan wields chainsaw in stands, Sources: Slot rivals Nagelsmann for Spurs job, Leeds players 'sorry' after video of snubbing fans, Klopp says referee has agenda against Liverpool, Xavi backs City treble bid: Best team in the world, Ancelotti echoes Giannis comments on 'failure', Man United in pole position for top four, but can't take their eyes off Liverpool, LIVE Transfer Talk: Man United, PSG to battle for Abraham, The VAR Review: Red cards for Jota, Skipp; Richarlison penalty claim, When goal celebrations go bad: Liverpool boss Klopp pulls hamstring, Liga MX review: Dominant Monterrey clinch top playoff seed ahead of America, Chivas, How Premier League clubs can qualify for Europe this season, Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only). BMW Stratstone Leeds is the worst dealerships I've ever been to. But there were always hopes of a golden future being just around the corner. - Stream ESPN FC Daily on ESPN+ (U.S. only) As a teenager, he remembers watching the East German police swarm to the Union Berlin fans on the station's platform as they tried to board trains for the journey to Saxony. Discover how simple it is selling to Stratstone. di Rizzoli Francesco &C., Bologna (BO), Rossocorsa S.r.l. Mom's Deputy, Lope de Vega (IRE) You can watch the test from a viewing area but you are not allowed to interrupt the tester. Do you agree with Stratstone - BMW Derby's 4-star rating? . | Read 321-330 Reviews out of 330. Bundesliga in 2001. Discover where to find your nearest Ferrari dealers and official dealers. 22% Recommend. To avoid this requirement please register or login. Facebook. Bundesliga, there was no significant friendship left. It was a great day. This meant that 20 years on from that meeting at the Olympiastadion when they met in 2. View all Stratstone BMW jobs - Derby jobs - Workshop Manager jobs in Derby; Salary Search: Workshop Supervisor salaries in Derby; Service Advisor. Thanks for everything Matt and if everything goes to plan Ill be back for a Beamer in a few years. Fabulous Staff and Great Work Experience. "It's great there are two Bundesliga teams in Berlin. Discover if BMW is the right brand for your lifestyle with the Stratstone BMW Road Test and First Drive Reviews. Utilising your mechanical knowledge to carry out repairs and maintenance on customer vehicles, including clutch replacement and cam belt . We offer flexible finance on all vehicles, ensuring you get a great deal that is tailored to your needs and requirements. The Head of Customer Service was an abslute pleasure to work with. bruce lee don't speak negatively about yourself rusvm academic calendar par Catgories : 5050 schaefer rd, dearborn, mi 48126. kickboxing prices near me 0 With Thundernight Metallic exterior, expressive contours and improved driving dynamics, it's as distinctive as it is instinctive. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join our BMW Doncaster Dealership as Head of Business. Do you agree with Stratstone - BMW Derby's TrustScore? They are good people.". Media House, Lynch Wood, Peterborough, PE2 6EA - Registered number01176085, AM magazine: Newspress Awards' Automotive Business Publication of the Year 2020, Apprenticeship levy: car dealer resources, Manufacturer insight - new car sales figures, open the doors to its new Porsche Centre at Stockport, planning permission for a new 2,117sq-m "gateway" Porsche Centre, plan to rebrand and restructure its Car Store used car division, Arnold Clark to create EV charging network with 23m rapid charger investment, Cazoo restructure starting to bear fruit in Q1 financial results, Inchcapes Q1 car retail revenues 'adversely impacted' by agency model shift, Pendragon reports 31m H1 loss following COVID-19 lockdown blow, Pendragon almost entirely offsets H1 losses in critical Q3, Pendragon agrees 12m sale of JLR dealership, Consumers hugely overestimate EV battery degradation, Arnold Clark grows with two new Kia franchises and a BMW dealership opening, Holden Group appoints ex-LSH Auto UK managing director Martyn Webb as MD, GWM ORA reveals premium EV saloon car destined for UK showrooms, Edwin May car dealership employee accused of fraud worth over 450,000, Rygor Commercials and Brayleys Cars make UK Best Workplaces debuts, News insight: car dealers' data obsession has cybercriminals circling, Carmakers bullish about EV future despite 15,000 per car mandate fines, Direct-to-consumer Chinese EV brand Zeekr will not rule out retail partnerships, JLR dealers flabbergasted by plan to axe Land Rover brand, Dealers expect more delays to agency implementation, Two tier networks under agency, GWM Ora's plans, dealer sustainability - latest AM magazine is here, Hendy to transform ex-John Lewis store into multi-brand car dealership, Motor ombudsman reports complaints about EVs rise as sales increase, Suzuki GB director Dale Wyatt: Parkinsons disease does not define me, Opinion: UK Government must refocus on infrastructure in charge to an EV future, Can the UK's established car brands defend their position against new EV-focused entrants? We hope to be of service to you again! For the majority of the 1980s, football was forgotten in West Berlin. Apply to BMW jobs now hiring in Gargrave on Indeed.com, the worlds largest job site. Discover the perfect solution in keeping your BMW's paintwork and interior looking like new. We take pride in our exceptional aftersales service, which is why we can accommodate any servicing or maintenancerequirements your vehicle may have. After the visits to the Alte Frsterei to watch Union, Beyer and his Hertha pals would sit above a store in Treptow where one of the Union fans lived, get beers from downstairs and chat until it was time to leave and cross the border back to the west before 2 in the morning. They check that vehicles meet the minimum safety and environmental standards required by law, and must be conducted annually for most vehicles. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Hi Nigel,A huge thanks for taking the time to rate your recent experience with us.The leadership team love to see such great feedback!Have a nice day.Customer Services. Stratstone BMW and Mini Derby will feature a 17-vehicle showroom as well as a 21-ramp service and repair workshop. She's Not Here, Nyquist During the work Stratstone BMW Derby will move to a temporary location on Chequers Road, Derby, from February 1. i opted for the 'while you wait service' and couldn't have been more impressed. "I felt honoured. Tickets were 5 marks, payable in Deutsch Mark or Ost-Mark, with both currencies still in circulation for months after the destruction of the Wall. Stratstone BMW Derby May 2022 - Mar 202311 months Derby, England, United Kingdom Head Of Sales Stratstone Sep 2020 - Jun 20221 year 10 months Chesterfield, England, United Kingdom MINI. You can book an appointment with Stratstone Bmw Chesterfield through Auto Trader. stratstone bmw derby meet the team. Hi Teresa,Thank you for reviewing us! replied to. The work on my car was carried out promptly and to my satisfaction. Stratstone BMW and Mini Derby will boast a 17-vehicle showroom plus a 21-ramp service and repair workshop with EV servicing included. "Sometimes you could hear the barking of dogs on the pitch of the Olympiastadion," then-Hertha captain Dirk Greiser told Berliner Morgenpost in 2014. Matt who was responsible for the hand over was flawless, courteous and explained everything in detail perfectly.Overall an amazing service from a great team! Hi Adrian,Thanks so much for the review! ana titer 1:160 speckled pattern. We represent manufacturers including Aston Martin, BMW,. All Approved Used BMWs undergo meticulous checks by trained BMW technicians and come with a minimum 12 month unlimited mileage BMW warranty. Back in the days we always said: 'Hertha und Union -- eine (one) Nation. 0113 457 4180, SERVICE Daveron (GER). It really means a lot to us. MINI Countryman 1.5 Cooper S E Classic ALL4 PHEV 5dr Auto. Would definitely recommend to others. Run Like the Boss, Constitution The focus was on team sports like football, handball and volleyball. I am very pleased to hear that the BMW branch in Derby provided you with a 5* experience!I will ensure your feedback is passed onto Colin, Nathan, Nico and the leadership team so they know what a great job they are doing! Terms and conditions apply. Hi Michle,Thank you so much for the review.We're thrilled that you had such a positive experience!We hope that you'll consider us again in the future.Customer Services, Clueless They had my car all day for an MOT, They called 16:58 to inform it had failed (thanks for notice I was on my way to pick it up)They didn't do the system update either I returned a week later for re test and update Nope they haven't done it againI've re booked online for end OCT with a courtesy car only to receive a call telling me they have no cars to loan out, Hi Carl,Thank you for taking the time to review.Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you have had, I completely understand the frustration of this and I can assure you that this isnt the customer service we do aim to provide.I will ensure that all of your feedback is passed over to the relevant leadership team so they can take this on board and help identify any training needs going forward.Thank you,Customer Services. He was very supportive through the whole finance process and the car was ready the day after I got my finance agreed. Ill chase this matter up straight away for you with the Head of Business and Ill ask that you are contacted as a matter of urgency.Again, I do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.Customer Services. written by Stratstonesbmwderbyareuseless on 25/05/2018 This dealership now is just after hitting targets. Labeled Verified, theyre about genuine experiences.Learn more about other kinds of reviews. SALES My advice to anyone who is reading this review is don't buy BMW and certainly don't deal with Stratstone Derby. Accompanying the creation of new showroom facilities for BMW and Mini franchises in Derby and Hull, both Pendragons new Stratstone facilities will also feature three new delivery bays. These days, an investor, Lars Windhorst, backs the club financially, but things have not fallen into place for them so far. stratstone bmw derby meet the team. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Stratstone Derby BMW Sir Frank Whittle Road, Derby, DE21 4RZ. Voice your opinion today and hear what 352 customers have already said. Spoke to Matt S and explained I would like to view but was 130 miles away Straightaway he arranged a wash and made a video same day and emailed When through various options and I paid a small deposit to hold car agreed part exchange and paid balance and arranged Car delivery and arrived as agreed and looks and drives greatMatt S completed all his promises even responding to emails in his day off and at eveningsThank you Matt, Hi Kevin,Thank you for leaving us this review.We strive for 100% satisfaction, so its great to see you had such a positive experience at the BMW branch in Derby.Have a lovely day!Customer Services. Maintenance included for up to 5 years as standard across a selected range of nearly-new BMW models. As well as the above, we can offer a range of popular BMW models through the Business Contract Hire. Mini Derby will continue to operate from the existing Mini site on Sir Frank Whittle Road until the new facility opens. We appreciate you taking the time to do this, and hope you have a great day!Customer Services. ! Head of Business at BMW & MINI Derby Stratstone Retford, England, United Kingdom 3K followers 500+ connections Join to follow Pendragon PLC High Melton Business College About Working in this. It cost 1000 but would no doubt been 2000 + at Stratstone. Our extensive range of offers on new modelsare among the most competitive on the market, while the level of preparation that goes into approved usedexamples is nothing short of exemplary. BMW 3 Series vs BMW 5 Series | Which Is Better For You? 5 door Automatic Petrol SUV. I was dealt with in a timely, professional manner. www.stratstone.com Phone number (01332) 494530 About us Specialising in everything BMW- whether you're looking to buy or sell, Stratstone have a large collection of Approved used BMW's with hundreds more available to you with our Home Delivery service. I just assumed BMW pride themselves on the quality of their cars and customer service but apparently not. 0 cars available. Would recommend this garage (alto 4hrs away from me) had my car delivered in 3 days !!! Fitpitcher, Mendelssohn BMW Announce New All-Electric and M Performance 5 Series Models, New BMW i4 eDrive35 Added to the BMW Electric Line-Up, BMW Performance Taken to a New Level With the X5 and X6 M Competition, Sir Frank Whittle Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 4RZ. - Stream LIVE: Hertha Berlin vs. Union Berlin, 12/4, 2:30 p.m. Let me drop the car off the night before. Do you agree with Stratstone - BMW Derby's TrustScore? They told her to leave the car with them as it was not safe to drive. Hi James,Thank you for taking the time to review.Firstly, I would like to apologise for the experience you have had, I completely understand the frustration of this.I will ensure that all of your feedback is passed over to the relevant leadership team so they can take this on board and help identify any training needs going forward.Thank you,Customer Services, Everything fine, good coms, mini valet done, all , Hello,I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review! BMW M4 Series M4 Competition Coupe 3.0 2dr. In September last year, meanwhile, it revealed its plan to rebrand and restructure its Car Store used car division while driving digital innovation in a new growth strategy which it hopes will deliver an underlying profit before tax of 85m to 90m by 2025. Autumn Snow (GB), Kitten's Joy Please check the vehicle's history with the selling retailer when making your enquiry. Only part failure would be covered under warranty. Some vehicles may be ex-fleet or may have had multiple users. Mo Stash outran even his trainer's fears about distance limitations to win the Transylvania Stakes (G3T) on the opening day of Keeneland's spring meeting. The dealership has recently had a multi million pound investment, which is driving plenty . I went back to the dealership and politely asked the Service Manager to speak with the Head of the dealership as I wanted to give him the opportunity to resolve the problem before I put a negative review. There were other battles to be fought in a city surrounded by the Wall. The regime did not want to have any East Germans follow a team from the west, and those who made it took great risks. With the Wall down, he got permission in the winter; as it turned out, Hertha's match against Union would be the first he was eligible to play in. We take pride in our exceptional aftersales service, which is why we can accommodate anyservicing or maintenancerequirements your vehicle may have. "It drove the custom officers crazy. A dayof insightful, engaging content that Automotive Management LIVE is known for whilst enabling our audience to connect with the full range of suppliers to motor retail, learn and share industry best practice, and discuss how to prepare for the future of motor retail. Not planning to return again and will look at other nearby BMW dealers unless customer service dramatically improves at Stratstone Derby. Favored Forte Avoids Unfavorable Draw in Kentucky Derby, Wet Paint Installed as 5-2 Favorite in Kentucky Oaks, Pletcher Trainees Sharp in Kentucky Derby Breezes, 13 Trends to Know Before Betting on 2023 Kentucky Derby, Skinner Works Toward Potential Start in Kentucky Derby, Kingsbarns, Raise Cain Record Kentucky Derby Workouts, Forte Resumes Breezing; Travels April 16 to Kentucky, Mo Stash Leads All the Way to Transylvania Victory, At a Glance: Tapit Trice Pursues Grade 1 in Blue Grass, A Full Field Makes a Typical Puzzle of the Transylvania, Exaulted, Johannes Snag Stakes Victories at Santa Anita, Du Jour, Earls Rock Meet Again in American Stakes, Forte Favored in Pool 6 of Kentucky Derby Future Wager, Two Phil's Seals Derby Ticket With Jeff Ruby Romp, Jeff Ruby Steaks Offers Important Kentucky Derby Path, Major Dude Shifts From Turf to Synthetic for Jeff Ruby, Emmanuel Finds Room to Shoot to Canadian Turf Victory, Scoobie Quando Duels Out-of-State Invaders in Battaglia, Carl Spackler 'Teaches Them a Lesson' in Gulfstream Win, Major Dude, Cairo Consort Victorious on Gulfstream Turf, Arabian Knight Latest Display of Uncle Mo's Dominance, Leading Freshman Bolt d'Oro's Big Year and a Look Ahead, Funtastic Again Boosts Pedigree With Stakes Victory, Funtastic Again First Black-Type Winner for Funtastic, Scoobie Quando Thrills on Debut in Prevue Stakes, Candidate Remains Perfect on Turf in Dania Beach, Talla Racing, LLC (Michael Talla), Rockingham Ranch (Gary Hartunian) and David A. Bernsen, LLC (David A. Bernsen), e Five Racing Thoroughbreds (Robert J. Edwards, Jr.), Three Chimneys Farm, LLC (Goncalo B. Torrealba), Spendthrift Farm, LLC (Eric P. Gustavson), Harold Lerner, LLC (Harold Lerner), Nehoc Stables (Dale Cohen), AWC Stables (Wayne Cutler) and Team Stallion Racing Stable (Jeff Massaro), Courtney Meagher & Speightstown Syndicate, Crown's Way Racing, LLC (Anthony Rallo), NBS Stable (John Ballantyne), Edward Delava and Eli Diamant, Joseph Allen, LLC (Joseph Allen) and CHC, Inc. (Kit Ng), Godolphin, LLC (Mohammed Al Maktoum, et al.