The Italian Australian Club today is a multi-purpose social, sporting & cultural complex, catering for everyone. So let me start by saying the team here is absolutely amazing! The saving grace was the bananas Foster bread pudding. Friendly and inviting. Bring the extraordinary flavors of Sullivan's Steakhouse to groups and parties of any size, at any location. - The steak had no seasoning at all, three tiny strands of asparagus, served on a cold plate Menu added by the restaurant owner April 29, 2020. My boyfriend got a spicy chicken sandwich when the sandwich was just alright other that the chicken being unbearably hot, the Parmesan fries on the side also dry and flavorless. Hotels near Omaha Children's Museum; Hotels near CHI Health Center; . The overall experience was excellent! Menu added by users January 03, 2023. I have gone to several Sullivan's and frequent the Kansas City location regularly. Taxman CityWay. Whether its for business or pleasure, we look forward to quickly becoming your favorite local steakhouse. Sliced smoked turkey, spring greens, diced tomatoes , shreddedcheddar cheese, and ranch dressing. {Others add $1 to price.} Review. Waitress was very busy. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Staff were all doing their very best. No phone call, or any notice online including Facebook, Sullivan's, or Restaurant Week site. 410 Glenwood Avenue, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27603. I know stuff happens but why did I found out about this after we showed up? Cocktails-Smoked old fashioned. The Top Pub. A pipe burst and the entire team worked tirelessly to make sure we were still served. . We did have a pleasant evening due to the service from our waiter and the overall atmosphere of the restaurant. Sliced pastrami and capicola ham, piled high on toasted rye bread with provolone cheese, tomato slices, banana peppers, and Italian dressing. Now I know why I was able to make Easter reservations at the last minute. Be mindful that if you order a cocktail you will pay a premium price. Sliced chicken, black beans, corn, shredded cheddar cheese, lettuce,tomato, tortilla strips, and our spicy southwest sauce. Weve been to Sullivans many times over the years. Caramel, chocolate syrup, whipped cream and a cherry. Youll find this truly unique steakhouse in the Creamery Building, located in the Glenwood South District of downtown. Bring the extraordinary flavors of Sullivan's Steakhouse to groups and parties of any size, at any location. Server was very pleasant, but service was surprisingly slow. This restaurant chain specializes in serving delicious American food, steaks, etc. Our dedicated private dining coordinators will plan and personalize your event to create an unforgettable experience. never eat there again. Two for dinner. The ONLY silver lining was the banana foster bread pudding. We decided to try them again the other night. Order takeaway and delivery at Sullivan's Steakhouse, Palm Desert with Tripadvisor: See 500 unbiased reviews of Sullivan's Steakhouse, ranked #29 on Tripadvisor among 262 restaurants in Palm Desert. 28 reviews . Great food and atmosphere with the band playing in the lounge. They both arrived as we were paying our bill. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Additional Menu Options: Gluten-free, . Toasted tortilla stuffed with spinach and artichoke dip, cheddar cheese, and lobster meat. Filet was seared a little too much. Menu added by users November 08, 2022. Share. They neglected to tell customers anything until 7pm when they closed the restaurant. Italian Australian Club. We were there 2.75 hours. SULLIVAN'S STEAKHOUSE, Naperville - Menu, Prices . Finish the night by sinking your spoon into a New York-StyleRead More, Sample the best of the best from the Sure Thing $49 Prix-Fixe menu. Sullivan's Steakhouse, King of Prussia: See 350 unbiased reviews of Sullivan's Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 126 restaurants in King of Prussia. Choose from a 6 oz. Explore menu, see photos and read 1629 reviews: "Amazing service, overall really good food. The grilled chicken can be enjoyed with broccoli or fries. In general, the restaurant appears seriously understaffed and/or with inexperienced service staff. Not sure if my bad experience is just location specific or bigger. For the accurate prices, you might have to look for the menu of your nearest Outback Steakhouse kids menu from its official website,android app,oriOS app, or any other food delivery app. 48 reviews #7 of 13 Restaurants in Deloraine $$ - $$$ Pizza Fast food Australian. Very disappointed for Christmas dinner. My steak was overdone and I should have returned it. If money is no object then this might be your place. 14.99. Everything was very good. The steak itself was tough and not what I would expect for quality from a restaurant of this caliber. Sullivans is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. Budget-friendly price for our customers. I told Kaylee about a place where they brought it out in a box and opened it at the table. Not to mention that 1/3 of my steak was fat. I would like to mention that it was seasoned well. Sullivan's Steakhouse, All Rights Reserved, 2023. 311-327 Princes Dr Morwell Hotel, Morwell, Victoria 3840 Australia + Add phone number Website Menu + Add hours. Downtown. Add the location of any nearest Outback Steakhouse outlet. New York cheesecake seemed almost flavorless, but bananas Foster was better. . Go to 801. Jackie took good care of us! Raleigh. Very aloof As we were there I witnessed several other groups get seated, order, eat, and leave while we still waited for our dinner. Bike parking is quick and easy at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Open the official website of the restaurant and begin to place the order online. Would you like MORE?" Great atmosphere and helpful staff. Sullivan's Steakhouse Restaurant Week $45 per guest plus beverages, Tax and Gratuity. Served with a side of balsamic dressing. Sunday Saturday: 11:00 am 4:00 pm, DINNER 7,422 were here. The service is top notch so attentive We took friends there last night and they have never been there, they raved about to food. They certainly knew about it with enough time to contact us. Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Omaha Downtown, First National's Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park. Private party contact. The au gratin potatoes are just leftover home fries with bad cheese. Cocktails and wine were superb The oysters on the half shell were amazing! When we arrived at the reserved time, we learned the restaurant was closed due to a pipe burst. So on to the menu. Ribeye and NY Strip trimmings, cooked to order and topped with mushrooms and onions. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. NEVER AGAIN.More, Great service and wonderful food. Very slow. Premium prices for substandard fare. MORE. Christmas night, reservation was cancelled by the restaurant within 30 minutes of reservation time. We had the Prix Fix meal; salad or soup, choice of steak, choice of dessert all for $45!! We can down on a Wednesday evening at 8:10pm because my work associate wanted steak and the Residence Inn Hotel we were staying at recommended it. Book now at Sullivan's Steakhouse - Leawood in Leawood, KS. My stuffed shrimp was not impressive as it was room temp. Not valid on private dining events. Had to wait some for service. STARTERS Ceasar Salad Iceburg Lettuce Wedge Market Fresh Greens Shrimp and Lobster Bisque. I said yes but that immediately let me know the cooks did not know what they were doing. Location. We took issue with the lack of sympathy from the person who called. Prime 47 Carmel. My husband and I stopped going to Sullivans a couple of years ago because of the poor quality of the steaks. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. Served with marinated diced tomatoes, red onions, basil, and a balsamic reduction. I expected Cajun seasoning. We found it strange that no managers seemed to be circulating in the restaurant and checking on table service, meal service, kitchen noise levels and all. Had a reservation for Christmas Day that we were waiting at the restaurant for, and then were sent away due to the restaurant closing for a frozen pipe. Our ribeyes were tender, tasty, and cooked to our preferences (medium and medium-rare). Would be a five star all around except for picking an extremely busy night. Steak: unbelievably over salted, we had to cut the entire crust of the steak off to eat it. . Great night. TheFoodXP is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. For our sides we got the saut spinach and the mash potatoes(sides are shareable portion size) Food was great. Dining style: Casual . Better communications and a gift certificate would have helped the situation. The steak was ordered rare and did come out that way. The service was professional, attentive, and friendly. I asked for Bleu Cheese dressing on my salad and my wife asked for Ranch. Would not go back. I get shrimp and seafood occasionally at 801 and love it. We're bringing the best of the steakhouse to you to make feeding the whole family easier. Outback Steakhouse is an Aussie-themed American casual-dining restaurant chain. Save. Filet Mignon, Sliced New York Strip, or Broiled Salmon, plus the salad or side that catches your eye. Arugula, Vine-Ripened Tomatoes, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Blue Cheese & Sweet Basil Vinaigrette, Request Steak Platter Service. Served with your choice of a house or caesar salad. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Sullivan's is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. My steak was a bit over cooked but everything tasted good. Several of the staff have trouble realizing their job is to be helpful. Add cheese for an additional .50. NY strip was terrible. I would like to mention that it was seasoned well. Would highly recommend! 17795 Dallas Pkwy. Cheerful and always good value for money. "A VIEW TO DINE FOR" and so much more!! Northside. If you're just wanting to go out for a good steak dinner in Omaha I'd suggest finding another place.More. Sullivan's Steakhouse 600 Grant St Lowr Lobby. Cajun seasoning, melted cheddar cheese, bacon, and bleu cheese dressing on a fresh roll. Happy Hour Our server was attentive, friendly and helpful. Sullivan's Steakhouse, Omaha - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor. I ordered myself a filet mignon medium well and when I received it, the waitress did ask me to cut it open and check to see if it was to my liking. Half 6.49 Full 10.99. Fri, Sat 4:00 pm11:00 pm, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, Visa. We had looked them up so no surprises. Everything was slow! Argentina. Oysters on the half shell app. The scallops and steak were good. The interior was dated and quite honestly smelled. Overall, a lovely experience. We offer comfortable fine dining in a lively atmosphere. My husband left hungry and disappointed. Add chicken $19Add shrimp $21Add lobster $22. Best thing was the bread. To their credit, the manager tried to make things right by comping drinks and appetizers. Couple came over and told us there was a water issue and they were leaving. Not redeemable for cash or credit except where required by law. Please come check us out of call (989) 799-1940 for me details. hoping to eat at the bar and have a couple of drinks. Order Three or More Steaks, We Will Slice & Present On a Sharing Board, Includes Three Sauces, Complimentary Sauce of Choice: Barnaise, Bourbon Peppercorn, Bordelaise or Sullivan's Signature Steak Sauce, Jumbo Shrimp, Jumbo Lump Crab, Lemon Beurre Blanc, Cajun, Gorgonzola, Cabernet Goat Cheese or Porcini Mushroom Shallot, Two Abundant Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Napa Slaw, Roasted Garlic Tartar Sauce, Chilean Sea Bass, Baby Bok Choy, Sherry-Soy Glaze, Sauted Spinach & Bok Choy, Shallot Dijon, Soy Sherry Broth, Two 8 oz Tails, Simply Broiled, Served with Drawn Butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sliced Cherry Peppers, Balsamic Cippolini Onions, Lump Crab, Scallions, Carrots, Oyster Sauce, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Loaded with Butter, Sour Cream, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Chives, White Cheddar Cheese, Slightly Wilted, Roasted Garlic Oil, Red Pepper Flakes, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Tito's Handmade Vodka, Ginger Beer, Freshly Squeezed Lime Allergen Guide * Consuming raw or undercooked meats, sh, shellsh, or fresh shell eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. 5252 Corporate Blvd Baton Rouge, LA 70808. Its tender and juicy inside. Forgot vegetable order. The sirloin is seasoned with bold Aussie-flavors and fork-tender. My suggestion is to go somewhere else. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. But lets have a look at Outback Steakhouse history first! The 50$ filet mignon special was superb. Filet Mignon, Sliced New York Strip, or . Service was attentive and courteous. vine ripe tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese & blue cheese dressing, crisp romaine leaves, parmesan, fresh croutons & creamy caesar dressing, crisp apples, dried cranberries, candied pecans, crumbled goat cheese & cider-dijon vinaigrette, wild mushroom couscous & cipollini onions, (gf). I think there must have been only one server for the main dining room! I order Martinis because I do not wish to deal with ice. We enjoyed the whole experience on a Monday night!! Hotels near Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Omaha, Vietnamese Restaurants for Lunch in Omaha, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Omaha. The noise level and closeness of tables was less than desirable for a fine dining restaurant. The steaks were great! MonWed 3:00 pm6:00 pm Would we go back? Sullivan's Restaurant. 87 th birthday. So dont tell me not to order seafood at a steak house. I got French onion soup, terrible. Had a poor experience here 4 years prior, and decided to give the restaurant another chance for a nice meal on Christmas day. Wanted to like it, used to be a good feed, but this one not so much. Filet MignonRead More, Sullivan's Fare for Five for $130 We were called 30 minutes before our reservation on Christmas Day and were told the pipes burst so our reservation was canceled. Private party contact . Was told there were two tables ahead of us. Score one for us. My friend is from Nebraska so we HAD to have a STEAK dinner!! Read More, Treat Mom and celebrate Mother's Day with Sullivan's. Wagyu Bone-In Strip, Snake River Farms, ID*, Roasted Rack of Lamb, Thomas Farms, Australia*, Pan-Seared Chilean Sea Bass "Hong Kong Style"*. took toe price fix dinner which is a great deal and it was delicious. They could have called me at 5pm and saved me the trip into Charlotte, and the subsequent cost of gas, and given my wife and I the chance to still find somewhere to eat on Christmas. My husband surprised me in to this restaurant for my birthday. He put pepper on hers but then just walked away! . When he brought the salads it appeared hers had NO dressing on it so she asked him and he smugly replied "it IS RANCH, I promise you! Everyone took turns serving our table, and the service was great. We have updated the prices of menu on 1st May, 2023 onwards. The waitress seem disinterested in our being there, she brighten up when it was time to go, Horrible service- under staffed. Save. ENTREES Filet Mignon 6oz Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Bordelaise Broiled Salmon We had a nice evening. What we didnt realize until leaving was the live band that was playing in the bar area. . Prime Flavor. Food Steakhouse. We have gathered here the latest information as of mid-April 2023 for you. Order Three or More Steaks, We Will Slice & Present On a Sharing Board, Includes Three Sauces, Complimentary Sauce of Choice: Barnaise, Bourbon Peppercorn, Bordelaise or Sullivan's Signature Steak Sauce, Jumbo Shrimp, Jumbo Lump Crab, Lemon Beurre Blanc, Cajun, Gorgonzola, Cabernet Goat Cheese or Porcini Mushroom Shallot, Two Abundant Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes, Napa Slaw, Roasted Garlic Tartar Sauce, Chilean Sea Bass, Baby Bok Choy, Sherry-Soy Glaze, Sauted Spinach & Bok Choy, Shallot Dijon, Soy Sherry Broth, Two 8 oz Tails, Simply Broiled, Served with Drawn Butter, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Sliced Cherry Peppers, Balsamic Cippolini Onions, Lump Crab, Scallions, Carrots, Oyster Sauce, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Caramelized Onions, Loaded with Butter, Sour Cream, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Chives, White Cheddar Cheese, Slightly Wilted, Roasted Garlic Oil, Red Pepper Flakes, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. The pork belly was great is what I like the most. Arrived at 6:20 for a 6:45 reservation. Despite this incident, the team took care of us and made sure we had a positive experience. The average price of all items on the menu is currently $36.63. Seated promptly, nice server, apps were yummy and fast but then the mains came. Went for Christmas service was VERY poor and we didnt receive all the food we ordered, even after checking on it multiple times. Add $1 for loaded potato (shredded cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onion). Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The primary goal at Sullivan's Steakhouse, is to serve you high-quality and savory american food. I went in on a Thursday evening as a solo traveler justhoping to eat at the bar and have a couple of drinks. It never arrived. The sea bass was overcooked and the sauce that it was served with was just too sweet. How To Order Online From Outback Steakhouse Kids Menu? $16.50: Prix Fixe menu options looked good to us, but food was underwhelming. The place was packed. Covered in sauted mushrooms and swiss cheese. Then you could get a $45 bottle of wine also!! The food and apps were outstanding. Beverages served for kids at Outback steakhouse are milk, fresh juice like apple juice, orange juice, cranberry juice, and pineapple juice. The food is subpar. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. We received no notification from the restaurant and had to scramble to find another place to eat (since not too many restaurants were open). That is not taking care of it or your customer. We came to Sullivans for a department Christmas dinner. Great flavors in an upscale atmosphere. I don't write a lot of reviews, and really don't like writing bad ones. Dinner To be fair, they were going 100 mph and doing the best they could. We were seated in the dining room. Chicken Drummies *. The chicken was dry. However there was no sear to the steak so unfortunately any fat edges were just greasy and inedible. CHOICE OF CHEESES American, Provolone, Pepper Jack, Monterey Jack, Cheddar, or Swiss .50 extra. Oysters on the half shell app. Served with shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes. You will be happier.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Sullivan's is a vibrant neighborhood American Steakhouse featuring the finest steaks & seafood, hand shaken martinis, & live music. VIEW MENU. We were happy that the hostess directed us to a perfect booth. Pan Fried Lake Perch $14.99. Meal was good although a steak had to be sent back twice as it was not cooked correctly. The ONLY silver lining was the banana foster bread pudding. Grilled chicken on the barbie has a crispy charred crust. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 500, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. And then when the bill came they had comped us for my sons steak which was less expensive. Great place to eat, excellent food they have a prefixed meal that is wonderful and a great price. Again-the staff was busting their butts so I tipped them well, but I can't imagine the current state is sustainable. Reserve a table at Sullivan's Steakhouse, Omaha on Tripadvisor: See 418 unbiased reviews of Sullivan's Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 1,344 restaurants in Omaha. Taxman Fortville - Brasserie and Taproom. Served with choice of cusabi, cocktail, or tartar sauce. Con queso with our blend of onion, salsa, beef, and Italian sausage. Both the GM and the Chef came by our table to make sure everything met our expectations. Food was excellent. Add Chicken $17Add Shrimp $19Add Lobster $20. I interviewed at Sullivan's Steakhouse (Pittsburgh, PA) in Sep 2022. Example--Glenlivet 12 scotch $12.00 in many places, $16.50 at Sullivans. Worst steakhouse dinner of my life. Sullivan's Steakhouse - Palm Desert is rated 4 stars by 2944 OpenTable diners. The sauce accompaniment lacked flavor. For the price, there could have been more to the entree than those skimpy pieces of expensive pieces of meat. I let it rest a bit and cut in it some more and it was dry as a desert. Although we received another order, I no longer had the appetite for them. I ordered the Cajun ribeye. Order food online at Sullivan's Steakhouse, Naperville with Tripadvisor: See 361 unbiased reviews of Sullivan's Steakhouse, ranked #12 on Tripadvisor among 456 restaurants in Naperville. Do to a water pipe burst they stopped seating people, so we waited an hour and then left without being seated or ever eating there and obviously on Christmas evening we never found an alternative as everything was either closed or packed to the gills. She said no and he asked her if we wanted ground pepper. Brought his manager over who then explained of the inexperience of the broiler and said he would take care of it which meant he was taking the steak my husband didnt eat off the our bill. Be mindful that if you order a cocktail you will pay a premium price. Reserve a table at Sullivan's Steakhouse, Wilmington on Tripadvisor: See 342 unbiased reviews of Sullivan's Steakhouse, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #16 of 495 restaurants in Wilmington. The hamburger was juicy and beautifully prepared and the fries were delicious.