You have to pay to reserve and when we asked the manager was obnoxious about it. Had a great time at Topgolf - our first experience and we will definitely be back. over a year ago. If they choose to depart early, they may forfeit the recreation fee for the day Our Site may provide links to websites not operated by Topgolf. I'm not able to call or get a hold of anyone from corporate. It goes against our guidelines to offer incentives for reviews. Please share more information about your visit at www.topgolf.com/support-ta, so we can connect you with a manager to discuss further and invite you back! However, if the facility is refusing to give you a refund, you may be able to dispute the charge with your bank or credit card company. If your monthly periodic anniversary date falls on a date that is not contained in your anniversary month (for example, if your paid membership started on the 31st day of a month), your Payment Card will be charged on the first day of the following month. Those who choose to access this Site from outside of the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. Topgolf originally opened in the UK in 2000. If Topgolf is able to charge your Payment Card (existing or new, if you have provided new Payment Card information,) during the 10-day period and any past due Topgolf membership fees are paid, then Monthly Membership benefits will continue uninterrupted and this Payment Card will be used to charge the applicable periodic membership fee for each consecutive renewal period until your Monthly Membership is cancelled (your original anniversary date will still apply) and will be your Payment Card for all purposes. Oct 2019. Topgolf. This can be made directly through your Pro. Topgolf shows its appreciation to military, veterans, medical professionals, first responders, and teachers with an exclusive 10% discount. The staff were so helpful and even took the remining minutes off our bill. TopgolfS1, Consumer Care at Topgolf, responded to this review. You must keep intact all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in your personal copies. We didn't!! We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. 99 Reviews #27 of 86 Fun & Games in Myrtle Beach. Gambling problem? Went here while on vacation at Myrtle beach. Up to 6 players can be in a bay and play. There are also competitive leagues, on Mondays or Tuesdays, with rookie, intermediate and advanced tiers. Get quick answers from Topgolf staff and past visitors. If a customer requests a We added on additional time to do more rounds but ended up leaving 30 minutes early. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information about the steps we take to protect your privacy. No portion of this Site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Topgolf. If you do not agree with this Terms and Conditions Agreement, discontinue or do not use this Site. Restrooms clean. Find incredible places and experiences that help you bring home a story through If your Topgolf Coach Pro fails to give you 24 hours' prior notice of cancellation you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of coaching on top of the session that was missed. A gentleman there was very nice and pointed me to the right direction. If you access this Site from outside the United States, be advised this Site may contain references to products and services that are not available or are prohibited in your country. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. locations. Separate fee for the reservation. Call and confirm. We left, finished our sightseeing and checked back in exactly 1.5 hrs later to see how things were going but were told it would be another 30 minutes or so. Business Profile Topgolf Public Golf Courses Multi Location Business Find locations Contact Information 8750 N. Central Expressway Suite 1200 Dallas, TX 75231 Get Directions Visit Website. In addition, you have Event Ambassadors that take excellent care of you, and a sales manager to make your experience smooth and customized to your preference. Additionally, the Site itself is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation. When you open the reservation info tab it does not specifically state that but the company thinks it does. The latest date and/or time that you can make an advanced reservation or a change to an existing Its not all hits and giggles all the time at Topgolf. appear on customer's credit card statements as "Recreation.gov 877-444-6777 NM". Note that the headings contained in this Terms and Condition Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference only and shall not in any way define or affect the meaning, construction, or scope of any of the provisions contained in this Terms and Conditions Agreement. Just want to make people aware who maybe going to TopGolf in Myrtle Beach or any location. This fee To return an item, please email topgolfshop@topgolf.com with your order number and which item (s) you'd like to return. She said there's nothing she could help me with and advised me to call corporate. Second, then you pay a by-the-hour rate to rent the bays at Topgolf. Ask for a bay on 3rd level (best) or 2nd level. You also authorize Topgolf to place a pending charge to your Payment Card when you sign up for membership (for both lifetime membership and Monthly Membership), and prior to each subsequent periodic charge for Monthly Memberships. Reservation transactions will Mondays call (sales team)- The first person I talked to keep changing my words around and was not understanding my issue. Topgolf features fun and competitive golf games, climate-controlled hitting bays for year-round comfort, a chef-inspired food and drink menu, private spaces for groups of any size, HDTVs to watch the big game and amazing music. He insulted us, and the manager and did nothing to help. As we entered with her water (she is on a strict diet with limited fluids) and the manager came on and told us we cant bring it inside. BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Topgolf, Orlando: "Can you make reservations?" | Check out 6 answers, plus see 297 reviews, articles, and 193 photos of Topgolf, ranked No.449 on Tripadvisor among 1,733 attractions in Orlando. Whats that thing you do when you want to play a golf course? But our email and text updates are ones youll actually read. Its a good idea, especially on weekends. You still have to pay for your hour. The Additional Terms and this Terms and Conditions Agreement both apply. In fact, the availability of rental clubs at TopGolf is the perfect option for those who want to spend less money on their trip but get to enjoy everything that the local area has to offer. Golf is a social. But if you are looking for a place thats lets you underage drink this is your place! To reserve 2 bays for a party is $760 (p.m.), with a minimum food/bev purchase of $400(Included). Here are nine ways to make the most of your visit, Hannah Green survives 3-way playoff for emotional victory at JM Eagle LA Championship, Tour Confidential: Tony Finaus rise, Justin Thomas career, summer trips, In defeat, Jon Rahm says 1 sentence that may inspire YOU to work on Monday, 2023 Mexico Open at Vidanta: How to watch, TV schedule, streaming, tee times, Meet the new GOLF Top 100 Teachers of America, How the arrow on Tony Finaus Ping putter can benefit YOUR game | Winners bag. It usually takes us about an hour but really up to you how fast or slow you play. However, there are some customers who have reported having problems canceling their reservations with this company. water hookups, reservation or other fees are not eligible for a discount. We were the only people in the bar/food area and the bartender acted like he really didnt want to be there. Party not dropping in. We planned my sons 18th birthday here and brought his 86 year old grandmother. Much to my surprise, I was informed that "TopGolf ************" is not affiliated with TopGolf, even though all the marketing surrounding the opening of the "******" used the TopGolf logo/image. There are two fees to play at Topgolf. I really enjoy going with family and friends for a good game at these unique driving ranges. refund for an early departure after the facility check-out time has passed, the customer will not be refunded If you had a paid slot, you will be automatically refunded. You may not save or archive a significant portion of the material appearing on the Site. Im not so much upset about the wait time as I am that there was no full disclosure up front that it could potentially be that long. The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Topgolf or the party credited as the provider of the intellectual property. If you go at night, the lights are cool, but its easier to see the ball in daylight.One hour goes quickly, but you can add more time. How many people can play at once? dates in the same facility. Golf club rental is free. When we asked about the event seating, we were told they were taken because they were accommodating the morning people. Horrible customer service from the Ontario Top Golf. 2850 Robert M Grissom Pkwy, Corner 29th Avenue North, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577-6425. Save on tee times! Just told me to do it online. Only one discount may be applied per group/bay. Actually, during COVID 19, they are waiving reservation fees! I would say below zero but thats not an option. With respect to childrens privacy, we do not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen years. But already, Eddie Parisi, the director of operations at the golf entertainment venue that has been taking walk-ins since. She has also planned events for her company with this establishment and was aware of their event seating. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. . Topgolf International, Inc. (hereinafter referred to at times as Topgolf, Company we or us) welcomes you our websites (collectively, hereinafter referred to at times as the Site). Fun time with the family on a hot day. Set that alarm if you're anxious and be the first to snag a bay. This is to help ensure that you show up at your scheduled time. If you plan on visiting the facility as a walk-in, there is a good chance that you will have a long wait until a bay becomes available. You may not attempt to alter or modify the content posted on the Site. The cost to rent a bay is higher at peak hours. We had waited 2 and half hours.We ordered food and the food was sitting on the side while staff member were talking. Well, we sat there for another 1.5 hrs before we finally got to play.so over 3 hrs total wait time! Show your valid ID at your local Topgolf to redeem this offer. You agree that none of your communications with or through the Site will violate any applicable local, state, national, international or other law. Went for dinner and to play Topgolf. Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability. When you open the reservation info tab it does not specifically state that but the company thinks it does. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. GNN may earn a commission from sales generated by those links. Separate fee for the reservation. Customers may submit a refund request through their You can also bring your own golf clubs to use at Topgolf, but most people aren't coming to Topgolf to work on their game; they're coming to have fun with friends. The Heroes discount cannot be used with any other coupon, offer, or promotion. Tips: Go on 1/2 price Tuesdays. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Renton Swing Suites: All reservations are for 2 hours. You further agree that none of your communications with or through the Site will infringe upon the rights of any third party or contain defamatory, libelous, abusive or obscene material. We were taken to a bay area with only high chairs. Make the most of your play time with the free Topgolf App. Fees for Lottery Application and Permits: Variable see local information. Topgolf may terminate your access to this Site immediately without notice if, in Topgolfs sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of the terms of this Terms and Conditions Agreement. Topgolf Las Vegas costs more money compared to most other Topgolf locations. I tried to make a reservation using an eGift Card but the system wouldn't accept it unless also entered my credit card info, too. is in addition to the Recreation Fee and is non-refundable. The staff is very nice and helpful and every time I go I know that I'm going to have a good experience. Also note, if a guest with a reservation cancels, that reservation bay is added back into online inventory and becomes available . Pro tip: reservations become available at 6 a.m. local time 7 days out, so don't be alarmed if you check at midnight and don't see any availability yet! Our Prime Time Flex Package includes 2 hours of game play for two bays with a maximum amount of 16 people (12 people can play at a time). Below is the information about is topgolf reservation fee refundable . Do Not Go and if you do be prepared to be disappointed and Starving. These policies were last updated September 2019. Here is a look at how much it costs to rent a bay at Topgolf for one hour. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts located within Dallas County, Texas for any legal proceeding arising from this Terms and Conditions Agreement, the Membership Agreement, Privacy Policy and/or any additional terms to this Site, regardless of the cause of action or which party has initiated the legal proceeding. It costs $20 per person for two hours. Speaking to her she had no answers and said hey are a "new" facility and don't have all their process down like older Top Golf venues. BBB Business Profiles are subject to change at any time. set aside a space to accommodate your group, Jon Rahm just broke the PGA Tour single-season money record. Pending charges are used to verify your billing address and the validity of your Payment Card, are temporary (typically 3 to 7 days in length) and will not be converted into an actual charge to you. We didnt have reservations. As we needed to wait an additional 30 mins. We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. Please allow 2-3 working days for the refund to reach . She has health issues and in a wheelchair. Such links do not imply, nor should you infer, Topgolfs association, sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of material on any other website, and Topgolf assumes no responsibility for third-party websites, including but not limited to any content contained on such websites. Its the mothership, the largest and most lavish of all the companys venues, with four floors of hitting bays; 5 bars; 2 swimming pools with cabanas; a concert venue; a private event space; and 200-plus high-def screens, in case you cant find anything better to do. She walks with braces. and reservations. By using or accessing this Site, you hereby agree to be bound by this Terms and Conditions Agreement. By requesting membership at Topgolf and by accepting the benefits of membership at Topgolf, you agree to the terms and conditions found in the Membership Agreement. That is correct. We went to book the week before as that's what we were told to do and they did not release the afternoon slots, we then contacted again and told to wait until the Wednesday before, the system then crashed and we contacted again to be told there is a glitch. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your reservation, you may lose your reservation as well as not receive a refund. Pass discounts only apply to the recreation (or use) fee for the facility. If you've never been to one and become a member, the Topgolf membership fee is just $5. This new policy sucks. and cultural destinations in your zip code and across the country. Derek the manager at the new North Charleston location in sc should be mopping the floors rather than managing an incompetent staff. If you made a deposit for your reservation, the facility would more than likely refund your money. Bet youve never seen a Topgolf like the one in Las Vegas. The cost of Topgolf varies depending on the location, time of day, and the number of people in your group. Normally, 1 bay costs $45 (So $90). They would not accept my TopGolf gift cards and ignored my TopGolf membership card. Only a specific, written waiver signed by an authorized representative of Topgolf shall have any legal effect. Please notify staff at the facility if you depart early to allow others to use the site. Mel P. An employee stole our chair. Staff has no idea what is going on. At night it's more like a sports oriented night club. One of the customer service agents- was rude to one of my guests. These areas provide lower chairs and allow a group to be at the same level. Are you Fxxking kidding me? While planning my event, I asked my sales person about seating and walking since I was having hip surgery, and my daughter's legs quickly weaken because she is a COVID long-hauler. Shame on you Topgolf! Topgolf Watford We went there with a minor and were constantly harassed by several staff members that the minor had to be out by 10pm. All such submissions by you are voluntary, and Topgolf has no obligation to treat such submissions as confidential or to compensate you for the submission. Please consider this fact before e-mailing any personal or confidential information. Venues. Expiration Date and Refusal of Charges to Your Payment Card. Terrible customer service. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. How to Cancel an eBay Order Quickly and Easily, How to Cancel Your Redbubble Order Instantly, How to Cancel a StockX Order and Get Your Money Back, How to Cancel Your Urban Outfitters Order Instantly, The Easy Way to Cancel a Bed Bath and Beyond Order, Best Way to Cancel Hotels.com Reservation, How to Cancel a Guitar Center Order Easily, How to Cancel a GameStop Order Hassle-Free, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Credit Card Dispute Letter Template That'll Get Your Money Back, You do not cancel at least 24 hours before your reservation. Im off back to a proper golf range. If you've never been to a Topgolf, you're probably wondering how much it costs to play at Topgolf. At least the healthcare worker discount took off $6. We visited the Topgolf venue in Las Vegas and had a fantastic time. of departure. No matter if you are looking for a fun place to hang out with your friends or you want an entertaining place to have your 21st birthday, Topgolf is your premier destination for exceptional entertainment. No delay or failure by Topgolf to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions Agreement shall constitute a waiver of any of our rights under this Terms and Conditions Agreement. Expiration Date and Refusal of Charges to Your Payment Card. over a year ago Answer 8 answers Attraction representative Meander742534 0 Votes This is correct. A reservation of $10.01 or more has a Service Fee of $8 if made online or through the app, $9 if made through the contact center, or $3 if made in-person (if applicable) Topgolf GlasgowPoorly managed facilityManagement and director very unhelpful and their responses is poor when sent in email.Management treat the bay hosts with disrespect constantly on their backs when ask for guidance the response is to laugh at them and know they are going get bad review but they dont care, food overpriced place is lovely clean and amazing but could be managed better. You agree to bring any and all actions within one year from the date the cause of action first occurred and that actions brought after this date will be forever barred. Fees Relating to your Payment Card. In case of any inconsistency between this English-language Terms and Conditions Agreement and its translation into another language, this English-language document shall control. Am I able to get a replacement playing card if mine is lost? Basically topgolf is the worst managed establishment in it's entirety. I am the only one who was fifteen, and it ruined it for me and everyone else in my friend group. This place is absolute chaotic. A staff member wasn't present for either. Its too expensive, plus the tees are set low so that you cant hit a driver too far in case the ball ends up on the road.