I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Free shipping & returns to U.S. stores. So I was surprised when it showed up. If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, Please Call 1.866.867.7431 For Assistance. Dresses are a nearly perfect combination of comfort and cuteness. Generally I hate how rompers look on me but I love this. Hey Torrid, we need more patterns and longer jumpsuit versions of this for transition into fall. Sign up and we'll keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). They can be dressed up or down and are really comfortable. Loved this!! We measure all our suits on real women, not mannequins. Find your size on our wireless swim size chart. I received many compliments from strangers on the floral print :). UNLOCK 40% OFF! I didnt realize this was a romper when I bought it. Great for a nice spring/summer day. 4 payments of $17.22 or Try Before You Buy with Klarna. Shipping: US $8.25Standard Shipping. I bought a 00. Back tie detail. Because rompers are one-piece, many tall women struggle to find a romper that fits properly. Comfy, cute, and easy to manage for potty breaks. Fits true to size. Picture perfect! Not anymore cotton romper has standard, petite and tall sizing. Copyright 2022 - Torrid LLC. Line dry. This cozy romper from MeUndies is the perfect summer version of sweats. Im larger chest and it fit perfectly. Tops $15 & Up, Swim $20 & Up, Shorts and Crops $25 & Up, You're already an Insider! Fun color. You're already an Insider! New style heights are ready to be reached in this gorgeous maxi dress, featuring a romper short underlay and ruffle trim. Only thing I wish was that the torso was a little longer. Of course I said TORRID!! 4.7. Workout rompers (a.k.a. Sign up and we'll keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). UNLOCK 40% OFF! Its comfortable and beautiful. Made with a stretchy cotton blend, this pick is soft to the touch, but may feel a bit warm in higher temps. Complete the look with comfy heels or chic sneakers and then enjoy the summer fun just don't forget your favorite sunscreen! Reviewers note that it does run a bit big. Free shipping & returns to U.S. stores. It fits great and looks really nice on. This one was the winner! At this point I figured what the heck, Ill try it on. Beloved by social media fashion icons, this sweater romper has a loose cozy fit that's still totally on-trend. Weve got you covered! Back tie detail. Youre going to have so much fun this summer. 95% rayon, 5% spandex. Blue? 100% rayon. This romper is super awesome. The pockets are deep too! I bought this romper last month, it fits really good. Line dry. I ordered the black one and the white and I hope more are available soon. Elastic self-tie waist Not sure if a short would fit better as they're not in stores to physically try on. You have reached the maximum quantity allowed for this item. Must be singed into an active Torrid Rewards account and complete a share an facebook or Pintrest to recive points. Free shipping & returns to U.S. stores. Click "Sign In" now. So stylish, comfy and fun to wear.I got lots of compliments. Torrid Pineapple Print Swimwear. UNLOCK 40% OFF! 35% Off (use code SUNDAZE) or Redeem Torrid Cash. Super Soft knit fabric: An incredibly soft, versatile knit that hugs close to the body. I bought this about a month ago after reading some reviews, love that the torrid community takes time to do reviews. Torrid size 4 foil star one piece ruched tummy swim suit. I'm 5'7" and it definitely flatters all the right places and is incredibly soft. Copyright 2022 - Torrid LLC. Click "Sign In" now. From Bikinis to One-Pieces, our trendy swimwear comes in a huge range of fits and silhouettes perfect for summer vibes. Click "Sign In" now. The shorts are long enough for them to be appropriate for work plus it doesn't bring a lot of attention to my midsection but balances me out. (Apt., Suite, Unit, Bldg., Floor, Company, C/O), Tops $15 & Up, Swim $20 & Up, Shorts & Crops $25 & Up, Ivory Floral Romper with Maxi Skirt Overlay (Short Inseam Now Available) Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_11207571, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Concealed back zip with hook-and-eye closure, Keyhole back cutout with button-loop closure, Short inseam measures 55" from shoulder to hem, Regular inseam measures 58" from shoulder to hem. Call customer service at (866) 867-7431, Earn daily points, receive bonus rewards, and access exclusive offers. I love the light, breezy fabric. $40. Limit 2 Shares (20 Points)per social network per month. I wasn't really sure how I'd feel about it, primarily because I was purchasing online. She graduated from Cornell University with a bachelor of science in fiber science and apparel design and a minor in gerontology, completing research in the Body Scanner Lab on optimizing activewear for athletic performance. The is incredibly soft and flattering romper is perfect for WHATEVER! Click "Sign In" now. But I am so glad I did. Its gorgeous! I would DEFINITELY recommend this to others. I'm so happy with the fit, I thought the insides were strange because it was like shorts and I thought it was messed up when I put it on but then I figured it out lol. Wash cold; line dry You're already an Insider! UNLOCK 40% OFF! Sleeveless. Thanks to the elastic waist, one reviewer raves that it's "cute and comfy." I love this colour for summer! I have never received so many compliments on an outfit in one night! Our pros love that there are so many reviewer pictures, so you can see exactly how the romper looks on different body types. You're already an Insider! A must try. Love love love! You're already an Insider! I bought this outfit because I thought it was cute and it super comfortable and light weight I even bought the black version because I loved it that much. It fits true to size, very comfortable, flattering, and it has pockets! PayPal purchases may only be returned by mail or to U.S. stores. Sign up and we'll keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Free shipping & returns to U.S. stores. Please allow up to 2 days for points to appear in your account. PLUS, earn, https://www.torrid.com/product/super-soft-surplice-romper/17648183.html. Elastic waistline. Wore it today for the first time. It's so light and soft and I felt so sexy and feminine in it. Measures 5" inseam (size 2). Luckily for me, it fits like a glove, I look great in it, and I feel fabulous in it. Short . Thats why we know we have to bring our A-game with the fabrics. Buy online and pick up today at a Torrid store for free. I have gotten so many compliments. Please allow up to 2 days for points to appear in your account. Measures 48 from shoulder (Size 2) All rights reserved. I love a good romper and this one is super cute. This is by far my favorite thing in my closet now! Many also love the full length jumpsuit version. Very nice summer dress paired with some summer espadrilles and it's the perfect outfit. View details. DETAILS V-shaped neckline. *Some exclusions may apply. Skorts continue to reign supreme in the summer as they combine the style of a skirt, but with the coverage of shorts too. color: Black. Torrid please make this in more colors.For size I am 180 and got a 0. I got so many compliments on it! Torrid.com ships to all 50 states, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and possessions and over 150+ countries. Find trendy & chic outfits, jackets, shoes & more at Torrid. Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Its soft, comfortable and stylish. A 2-in-1 romper with a maxi skirt overlay is crafted from thin floral challis for an airy warm weather look. This romper fits excellent and the colors are gorgeous! To my surprise, it actually fit me well enough without feeling like it was too big! Received multiple compliments! Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. My friend ordered it before i could, and it looks great on her. PLUS, earn, https://www.torrid.com/product/challis-tie-front-romper/17224814.html. Super cute and feels great! I wish there was a snap that kept the chest pieces together for a more modest look. I have probably tried on 50+ rompers because I wanted one so bad. Can be dressed up or down. A maxi skirt overlay adds flirty flow and slight coverage to a lightweight romper that's summer's favorite one-minute outfit. I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Torrid. Product Details. I was worried it would maybe be too clingy like the shirts made of the same material are, but it's definitely not. PayPal purchases may only be returned by mail or to U.S. stores. I purchased this for a new summer outfit for my wife. MATERIALS + CARE Rompers are your new beach BFF easy to throw on as a coverup when heading to the bathroom, grabbing food or just lounging. Love this romper! I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. Copyright 2022 - Torrid LLC. DETAILS V-neck. You have reached the maximum quantity allowed for this item. View details. It is definitely super soft! I may pay one day to have it fixed tho. Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Recently, this romper caught my eye on a recent trip to Torrid. If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, Please Call 1.866.867.7431 For Assistance. Im 5 11 and it reaches my ankles, which I loved. The print was so vibrant, and I LOVE the ruffle detail on the leg. Leave feedback about your eBay ViewItem experience, - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in a new window or tab, Torrid Overskirt Romper size 24 Ivory Floral Romper with Maxi Skirt Overlay, - for PayPal Credit, opens in a new window or tab, about earning points with eBay Mastercard, Report this item - opens in new window or tab. Pair with boots and a jacket for a unique country-inspired look. I was very pleased to see how cute, and fitted it looked like on! This is one of my favorite summer pieces. Pockets I love this romper. It can be dressed up or dressed down and covers all the right areas well. Im pretty consistently a size 3 in Torrid dresses and tops, so I didnt bother trying it on as I figured it would wind up being too baggy on me. Imported. So, I somewhat of a delivery problem the 1st time I ordered this product, and after loosing the battle with the delivery service, I called Torrid, with not questions ask they immediately sent a replacement free of charge rush delivery. Its a perfect fit for me. I bought this maxi romper hoping it would come in time for my nanas 80TH Birthday but it didnt BUT it did come in time for Easter! So comfortable, sexy and super flattering. Torrid Studio Knit Jumpsuit Black Size 4x. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. The lightweight cotton blend fabric has a casual fit with a drawstring waistband sure to flatter. The yellow is the perfect color for summer! Line dry. Wrap the measuring tape around the widest part of your hip. Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. Need help? These picks feature long and short sleeve styles in a variety of fabrics at different price points, so there's a look ideal for everyone. It was so beautiful! You have to take the entire thing off to use the bathroom- but its a romper so we know this. Black? Torrid Style&Co Lane Bryant Talbots INC International Concepts City Chic DressBarn Karen Scott Alfani. Very comfortable as well. Very cute with wedges. . *Some exclusions may apply. "Equal parts comfy and cool, a good romper is the epitome of a low-effort, high-impact dressing," says .css-1me6ynq{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;text-decoration-thickness:0.0625rem;text-decoration-color:#125C68;text-underline-offset:0.25rem;color:#125C68;-webkit-transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;transition:all 0.3s ease-in-out;}.css-1me6ynq:hover{color:#595959;text-decoration-color:#595959;}Lori Bergamotto, Good Housekeeping's Style Director who loves wearing rompers in the warmer months. Its very low cut, so when I need a lot less cleavage I used a safety pin to hide the girls. Shop new and fancy plus size Cocktail & Party Dresses in gorgeous styles & colors. 35% Off (use code SUNDAZE) or Redeem Torrid Cash Stylish, sophisticated and downright gorgeous, our plus size rompers and jumpsuits will transform your wardrobe with trendy styles. Its super soft so I would suggest a size smaller that your normal wear. This could be dressed up or down. PLUS, earn, https://www.torrid.com/product/super-soft-romper/14588239.html. I get so many compliments on this and cannot recommend enough! Don't forget to check your emailfor your 40% offer! I have a long torso so rompers are sometimes challenging for me but this one fits perfectly. DETAILS. Satin And Lace Retro Slip Skirt $24.95 $49.90. (Apt., Suite, Unit, Bldg., Floor, Company, C/O), Tops $15 & Up, Swim $20 & Up, Shorts & Crops $25 & Up, Midi Gauze Walk-Through Romper Dress Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_14939132, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RATING, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. Torrid. It also is a great length in back with little ruffles that give legs a little more coverage, I was gifted this romper by a friend for my Birthday in May. This is such a cute romper. Its so pretty and makes me feel like a goddess. Let me tell you, it's amazing. Size: 1X torrid. Torrid.com - The Destination for Trendy Plus-size Fashion & Accessories . Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. It doesnt look like a romper and will give some chafe coverage for the summer. Description: This amazing outfit is floral and flowing! With a degree in Fiber Science and Apparel Design from Cornell University, she has extensive research experience, particularly focused on athletic wear. Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. See details Located in: Monroe, North Carolina, United States Delivery: Choose your cup size based on your normal bra size. They're easy to pack for vacation and they have a breezy, airy feel without becoming a wrinkly mess in a suitcase and plus, thanks to built-in shorts or pants, you have more coverage than wearing just a dress so you're all set for any type of activity. Find full size Torrid lingerie in sexy babydolls, bustiers, lingerie bodysuits and more that fit to flatter curves. Because we fit our plus size Bikinis, One-Pieces, Tankinis and more on a range of real women (and never on mannequins), youre guaranteed to find the perfect fit that moves with you and flatters your curves, from size 10 to size 30. 5" inseam. Challis fabric V-neck Flutter sleeves Banded, fitted waist Concealed back zip with hook-and-eye closure Keyhole back cutout with button-loop closure Unlined CONTENT + CARE Rayon/spandex/polyester Machine wash; line dry Imported plus size rompers SIZE + FIT Model is 510, size 1 Regular Short inseam measures 55" from shoulder to hem Regular inseam measures 58" from shoulder to hem Shorts underlay: 3" inseam. Klarna, Apple Pay, and Google Pay purchases can only be returned by mail and not in stores. I'm 5'10" and 307lbs and bought a size 3. Sign up and we'll keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Limit 2 Shares (20 Points)per social network per month. Imported plus size romper Please adjust the quantity before adding to cart. PayPal purchases may only be returned by mail or to U.S. stores. Lined. It is so pretty, and I really like how the skirt flares around me when I walk. Please adjust the quantity before adding to cart. Its no secret Im obsessed with Torrids rompers! Stand out with a romper at your next formal event. Because it has adjustable straps, that helps, too. I have no complaints at all. Buy online and pick up today at a Torrid store for free. I ordered this as soon as I figured out that it was a dress over a romper. Very flattering and can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion. It's perfect for the hot dry summer in my state. Im very impressed! hayleybee86. I love this romper! I was hesitant when I first ordered this cause I was unsure how well it would fit me, but now that I have worn it several times, I must say it is quite lovely! For all the haters who don't think a ssbbw can wear a romper, this is the cut and fabric you should be looking for. I am LOVING this romper with the maxi skirt overlay. FIT Model is 5'10" wearing size 1. This one seems to run a little big. Cap sleeves. Self-tie closure. Product Video Button; Online Exclusive Rayon Slub Button Front Romper . Also very comfortable! Size: 4X torrid. I'm going to have it professionally pressed before wear, but happy,very happy. 1. Easy to throw on, super comfy and super soft - literally. Hahaha! Torrid. Don't forget to check your emailfor your 40% offer! FIT Model is 5'10" wearing size 1. Floral print. I bought this several weeks ago on a whim and I'm so glad I did! It's lightweight, and super pretty! Shop All Electronics Cameras, Photo & Video, Shop All Electronics Cell Phones & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Computers, Laptops & Parts, Shop All Electronics Tablets & Accessories, Shop All Electronics Video Games & Consoles, Shop All Electronics VR, AR & Accessories. Rayon Slub Button Front Romper $34.95 $69.90. If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, Please Call 1.866.867.7431 For Assistance. Women's Rompers And Jumpsuits at up to 90% off retail price! You have reached the maximum quantity allowed for this item. Floral print. I get so many compliments and always feel like a goddess! Shop the latest styles of plus size swimwear at Torrid. It is so soft and comfy! Soft, stretchy, breathable fabric. You're on your way to earning big rewards! I've never worn a romper before because they're just typically not for me. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. I loved the fit and cut of this romper! Floral print. Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. But I got a refund for it so that's was good atleast. But, I love it even more as a romper dress. Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Did I mention how soft this is? It hugs me in all the right places and it's a really fun, flirty piece to wear. UNLOCK 40% OFF! I received so many compliments on it. Torrid Black Mesh A-Line Midi Skirt Women's Size 3X See original listing Condition: Pre-owned Ended: Apr 30, 2023 , 11:56AM Price: US $24.95 Shipping: $5.50 Standard Shipping Located in: Medford, Oregon, United States Seller: stephiesstyles ( 570 ) | Seller's other items Sell one like this Sponsored items from this seller The only catch is the button closure on the back. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. One of the best things about dresses is all of the different shapes and silhouettes that they offer; Its what makes them so flattering and so truly versatile! As a lifetime sewer with previous product development experience, she has a strong fashion background with expertise in proper fit and construction. Online + In Store. Shop women's full figure lingerie at Torrid. The open back is super sexy too. The shorts are the perfect length and dont hang down and look baggy, I just wish they had this in other patterns! Shop Women's torrid Pink Blue Size 18 Jumpsuits & Rompers at a discounted price at Poshmark. I have NEVER worn a romper bc I always felt do self-conscious about it. Torrid.com ships to all 50 states, APO/FPO addresses, U.S. territories and possessions and over 150+ countries. Simply stunning! 100% rayon. Its dressy enough for a wedding but casual enough (as its actually a one piece short outfit) that you can wear it to brunch or dinner. Absolutely love this piece! The racerback cutout detail adds a fun twist and comes in lavender , black and beige. I have all three of the maxi rompers that Torrid has put out! I agree to the Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. It is roomy and fits great. Whether you're looking for a casual, dressy or athletic look, the Good Housekeeping Institute Textiles pros and GH's style experts found the best rompers for women to wear in warmer weather, including long rompers (a.k.a. After reading reviews I knew this was a romper and not a dress. Thanks for making clothes for us big girls!!! Torrid Swimwear in San Francisco. It's lightweight and the belt helped to accentuate my waist. 97% rayon, 3% spandex. Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). All you need is a measuring tape, our size guide, and your wonderful self. What color dress do you want? Sign up and we'll keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). I dont usually wear rompers because I hate how they fit me, but I bought this one on whim. Challis fabric V-neck Flutter sleeves Banded waist Keyhole back with button-loop closure Concealed back zip with hook-and-eye closure Shorts underlay; tonal maxi overlay CONTENT + CARE Rayon/spandex Wash cold; line dry Imported plus size rompers SIZE + FIT Model is 5'10", size 14 Regular Romper: 3" inseam Short overskirt: 55" from shoulder to hem (for 5'4" and under) Regular overskirt: 58" from shoulder to hem (for 5'5" and over). All rights reserved. Product Video Button; Midi Wash Gauze Tiered Dress . Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Super Soft fabric V-neck Sleeveless; adjustable straps Banded waist Front Pockets CONTENT + CARE Rayon/spandex Wash cold; line dry Imported plus size rompers SIZE + FIT 5" inseam I had reservations about buying a romper but Im so glad I did! I bought a size 1 fit perfect. 408. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. I'm 5'11 so I sized up and the length was perfect. The colors are beautiful and the material is butter soft. If youre a fan of A-Line, Skater, and Shirt dresses, we have all of those and more. MATERIALS + CARE Stretch challis woven fabric: Your favorite easy-but-polished fabric with the perfect touch of stretch. MATERIALS + CARE Shirred detail Perfect summer outfit! Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Lucas Star Wars Troopers Super Soft V-Neck Romper $65.90 Excluded From Promotions Online Exclusive Super Soft Slub Crew Neck Flutter Sleeve Drawstring Side Tie Tee $17.95 $35.90 50% Off Super Soft Tie-Front Cardigan $25.00 $49.90 Reduced Price Super Soft Tie-Front Cardigan $25.00 $49.90 Reduced Price Super Soft Tie-Front Cardigan $25.00 $49.90 Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Simply stunning!. Available in 18 chic colors and patterns, many say this romper looks like it costs way more than $25! Note that this style only has S-XL sizing. Our curvy women's dresses come in mini and midi (for the perfect warm-weather summer dress) and even maxi (for something more flowy) so you always have the right length for any outfit or occasion. Its so cute and extremely comfortable. Torrid has your basics covered with this black high-neck romper. I wish Torrid would make many more outfits that have this style in other colors and patterns I would buy them all!!! DETAILS I get so many compliments every time I wear it, I need it in more colors and prints! Available in seven shades, this pick has chic ruffle details and is machine washable. I love the vibrant colors too! I bought this about a month or so ago for a wedding and I honestly wear it as much as possible! This is amazing for summer and I love rompers I ordered a size up to give me extra room. Midi Challis Off Shoulder Hi-Low Skirt Set $57.54 $95.90. Must be singed into an active Torrid Rewards account and complete a share an facebook or Pintrest to recive points. The adjustable straps on this bad boy are perfect for this reason. I got this romper dress on sale for $13 I gotta say I lucked out cuz I love this its cute sexy and stylish! Sign up and well keep you updated with the latest collections, exclusive offers and promotions (both online AND in store). Super easy to style, this pick from Wildfang is available in nine colors with sizes XS to XXL. Need help? If you are contemplating buying it, just do it! I had so many compliments on this one piece romper/dress! The flowiness of the romper actually makes it resemble a dress, and the shorts are long enough to make me feel comfortable. Item# 17357975. price: $54.90. Any way you style it, this comfy Super Soft knit romper is ready to elevate your new looks, featuring a waist tie and pockets. It looks like a fun tri-level dress. Strapless Terry Cloth Beach Romper. This is definitely being worn for summer trips and events! Gauze woven fabric V-neck Short sleeves Front bodice ruffle trim Back drawstring self-tie Elastic waist; shirred Romper short underlay Hi-lo hem CONTENT + CARE Rayon Dry clean only Imported plus size dresses SIZE + FIT Model is 5'10", size 1 Size 2 measures 56 . Front tie. V neck with keyhole upper back. Click "Sign In" now. Make sure to keep the measuring tape straight across your back. Midi length. I wore it for three days when I was working from home. You're on your way to earning big rewards! Ships from United States. I got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it out. I was unsure about this romper, but I found it on clearance and decided to take a chance. Sold by xojordanfox. I bought this dress not realizing it was a romper dress and it wasn't in the description.but now is. Learn More. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. With tons of easy access pockets and an adjustable waistband, this jumpsuit has a loose fit without being unflattering. 40% Off. I bought this wanting something soft and light for summer and this is perfect. However, the only one available was on the clearance rack and only in a size 4. Please adjust the quantity before adding to cart. Its time for swimsuit season (and shopping) to be fun! If You Are Using A Screen Reader And Are Having Problems Using This Website, Please Call 1.866.867.7431 For Assistance. Mini Super Soft Button-Up Skirt $59.90 35% Off (use code SUNDAZE) or Redeem Torrid Cash Quickview Product Video Button Mini Scuba Skater Skirt $49.42 $65.90 25% Off Combinable with 35% Off (use code SUNDAZE) or Torrid Cash Quickview Product Video Button Chiffon Pleated Mini Skirt $49.42 $65.90 25% Off You're on your way to earning big rewards!