They seek and want everything in a partner. Initially he intrigued me, but after seeing him again my heart burst open it was the most freeing and amazing feeling Ive ever inperienced. Venus in Scorpio can transform you, helping you to reclaim your feelings, unleash creative passion, and start to love yourself and the world again. Read about the Water Sign Love Language since Scorpio is a water sign. This is terrible! This I tell him that Im very sorry for my impulsiveness but he dont accept it. Youre experimental in the bedroom too; youre partner definitely wont be surprised to see you wearing some risque lingerie just because you feel like it. The victim, I mean the object of their affection, will not know how or why, but cannot help falling under their spell. Venus in Scorpio can be a shadowy transit that awakens your unconscious. Venus Cancer is Water, making you an imaginative lover, with a big yearning for real intimacy. I always consoled myself in relationships when I was younger that my soul mate would still appear or emerge, I had hope, but as I get olderIm nearly 40 but I seem in my 20s to people..im finding the terrible longings for soul mate/twin soul type of love unbearable and consuming. You must provide experiences of deep emotional bonding rather than just sex and romance to catch a Scorpio lover. You will be dead to them. From a Venus conjunct Pluto Scorpio 8th house (ARGHHH)! wow so true!!! And can anyone tell me please that what i am thinking about others (like how they think about me) is actually the way they ARE thinking about me? He is an ex but is incarcerated now but loves me to this day n always will. I am in a relationship now and he is wonderful to me, but the passion is not there. Venus in the natal chart shows us the most organic and simple way to wealth and prosperity. Im 33, hes 37. He cares about me, wants everything with me, Im special etc.etc.etc. Its so sad :/ It seems that Scorpios have very few positive traits :/ Not that it matters, since not a word from my Scorpio, after I gave him that letter about my feelings. Thats beautiful. Hi Ms. M. I didnt really do anything. Nothing changed, so when I found this article, I found it very helpful, so I wrote an open letter about my thoughts and feelings regarding him and this situation of ours, and sent it to him. Thanks for the insight! But only his intense stare in my eyes through my souls and his penetrate looking at every inches of my skin make me know that he s interested :) . If youre lucky enough to score their trust though, youll never let them go. You can be mesmerizing and probing, and you wont give attention to anyone except the object of your affection. You will never see it coming. so much more I cant even find the words because there are non. Whether you are super into astrology, or your best friend forced you into getting a birth chart reading done, finding out what the stars say about you can be thrilling. I can manipulate but thats energy consuming. I want to love him. What are the most Venus compatible signs for me? If you are single, this is a good time for brooding and questioning what it is thats missing from your love life. She only reveals what she has premeditated to reveal. I am a Taurus Ascendant, Libra Sun, Aquarius Moon, Scorpio Mercury, Scorpio Venus, and Leo Mars. Everything/everyone in my life has shaped and molded me, there are no insignificant or bad moments because here I am standing in the pure awareness of the balancing point between good and bad seeing the magnificence of it all. The Venus in Scorpio man is very determined and his prime aim in life is to work hard and earn as much money as he can. Being real with yourself hurts and makes you want to be alone and not fall for it again.but i am by nature. Even with another Venus in Scorpio Im deeply in love with, I dont trust completely. You know how to make them tick and want you back. Amm this question is a lil confusing but please understand and answer .. Everything is correct , perfect. I love my Venus in Scorpio but then I hate it being paired with my Libra sun. Hi, all This is an excellent time to delve into new areas of artistic expression that tend toward the darker realms. Two months passes by, and when I saw him again at the club, I asked him directly why, if he was taken he said no, that hes been single for a very long time and only had something casual now and then with women he called whores. One called when we were having sex on time!!! I just wanted to be his friend more than anything in this world. :(. They might be discreet in showing their initial interest, but someone with their Venus sign in Scorpio is not to be toyed with. A Venus in Scorpio woman is great at making other people the center of attention. For now, Id just like to get to know him better and to find out if theres mutual compatibility for a long-term relationship. I admit my nefarious behavior but he wont let me go. They are intensely loyal and passionate. A complex woman with deep mood swings, unexpected twists and turns, she is slow to trust anyone other than herself, yet she once this trust has been earned makes It hurts.. and the pain feels almost unbearable at times. Moon in virgo. All rights reserved. Also, Im definitely very secretive about it, haha. They have compulsive desires when it comes to love. A healing and transforming bonding experience. They can break down your mysterious exterior, and their empathetic views on love will match well with your passionate love languages. This makes Venus in Scorpio probably the most faithful sign. WebVenus and Mars in side-by-side signs: The things that please you romantically and the things that please you sexually are quite different. Prove them wrong. Venus Scorpio Love Compatibility. Hi, The eyes are the windows to the soul I made some serious mistakes in chooseing men. The most important thing in my life is to find someone I can connect with, someone who can share the deep emotional bond of intimacy and affection that I feel. Although scorpio and leo square to each other , both venus are so similar , they highly need intention/ intensity /loyalty from their partner , but scorpio sun and leo venus are totally different person/ life style. Ouch. Many potential partners are turned off by such a heavy type of love. Youre much stronger than you know. One partner could have a hard time attempting to fill your needs. Nothing is perfect by itself, for me I believe you have completed this I am a Scorpian. I have been learning more about astrology lately as my interest has increased and I can say that this article describes me perfectly. I love painfully and I crush just as painfully. He does all of the above, seems glad to see me, always says Hi with that big smile of his.. and everyone says theres sth going on here but he doesnt want to go out, just the two of us, alone, somewhere else. Kayla Baptista is a writer who covers astrology, pop culture, and relationships. Some choose to stay single until they find their soulmate. Maybe were each others soulmate. Considering that he has a lot of girls flocking to him giving themselves to him even though some of them are not even single, it all just melts my heart :-) After months I found out that I was his first to get on an intimate level:-) I adore him especially for all those reasons! But for now its all in my mind because Im scared and apparently if Im readying him right so is he. This is the line where good and bad cease to exist where time is re birthed into eternity. Venus is the planet that rules what and how you love. The word you said , they need to connect with their partner in deep spiritual way is what I always long for . Some famous (and infamous) people with Venus in Scorpio are Leonardo Dicaprio, Bill Gates, Denzel Washington, Bruce Lee, Charles Manson, Matt Damon, Ethan Hawke, Lucky Luciano, Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne, Demi Moore, Winona Ryder, Anne Hathaway, and Alicia Silverstone. I would like to share some of the words from the heart of a Venus in Scorpio Man to the heart of a Venus in Scorpio Woman: When I fall, its deep, in fact so deep its hard to describe with words. Thinking about it, it was inevitable that he would attempt to take his life. what does that mean? Depending on how long youve known him, your ages, relationship experiences, character, values etc. The love of my life (incarcerated) is a Leo w Cancer marsthere i believe is where all our passion n desire lies. He will remain calm under pressure, and slow to reveal any open signs of nervousness. While blindsiding you, the contradictory is that a mature Scorpio will actually be extremely protective of you forever. He slept with one of my best friends, then went on to sleep with his own best friends girlfriend (they all lived together). Later well see. Venus in Scorpio has the power to elicit all of this and more. I hope not. Both adore me but are hands off in regards to any sort of relationship. Im still bitter and I still think of him from time to time. They'll fall hard for a charismatic woman who dresses and acts like she's the star of the show. And of course , my illness is chronic , we would def . Venus in Scorpio looks like the TV series, full of strong emotions, seething passions, and mysterious love affairs. A complex woman with deep mood swings, unexpected twists and turns, she is slow to trust anyone other than herself, yet she once this trust has been earned makes an ideal partner for any man. I love him dearly and he has been the best boyfriend Ive had, but this one may not go far because I crave that deep, soul connection. I have something I just wrote today on my dog walk. Do you guys still talk? Venus in Scorpio men prefer women who are seductive and mysterious. I want the better life possible I lost to much time on people and they just decided to leave or mistreat me , physically assaulted me I dont want it !!! the last day he hugged me passionately, kissed me on a cheek and said come visit me in august. When I met my soulmate in physical form I wont come to him as a beggar but as a joyful celebrator of life and love. Each of us has his own language of love. Its structure largely depends on the position of Venus in the natal chart. This transit is a chance to completely re-think your ideas about what it means to be intimate with someone. This can only happen after some form of death or loss in your relationship. Im possessive as in Im loyal and want to protect her not own her or control her. Venus in Scorpio is a strong, vivacious personality whose sexuality is her greatest force. Moreover, he is so deep and really gets me to an emotional level, I have a venus in pisces which i love a person unconditionally, but i dont think if its compatible for his venus in scorpio. This is accurate to a T and I shared this on dxpnet.com because I want all Scorpio Venuses to read this. Im. It wasnt goo goo gaga love though, it was a quieter, deeper, intense love that scared me shitless. 3 Horoscope Today, April 29, 2023: Check astrological prediction for Scorpio, Sagittarius, Cancer, Aries and other signs. I thought they were supposedly loyal is that a lie? Since trusting is a problem for them, many stay single and lonely by choice. So even my libra sun want a relationship I refuse it right away ! And my Libra sun calms my Scorpio heart. We played doubles together once and he couldnt even look at me and I could hardly look at him. If you have an intelligent Scorpio whatever you do try not to confuse, hurt, betray them. Omg Im a venus in Pisces + Jupiter and this touched me omg. WebVenus In Scorpio Meaning: Excellent Lovers. My ex, with scorpio sun and as well as venus in scorpio. The end of the transit promises a boost to confidence, enabling you to reach higher heights in relationships than you might have imagined. It is true that Venus Scorpio will always be suspicious and jealous, always waiting for the loved one to make mistakes to prove the love is false. Did he make any advances? Weve been engaged since last year getting married in six months. Venus in Scorpio Deep, meaningful and super intense is the name of the romance game for Venus in Scorpio. Be careful they are notoriously judgemental as mentioned above.. With the positive aspects of Venus, this transit is perfect for health care, understanding the impulses of our bodies. Peace and blessings on this soulfilled and soulful journey called life! This happens to you too? Numbing myself out isnt an option Id rather feel joy and pain than nothing at all. I am seeing someone who is a sag sun, venus in scorpio, pisces moon. I think he is not really serious about me and he doesnt really love me at all, because if he loves me he will forgive me and accept me. He likes you girlll he likes you a lot! Copyright 20092023 Astrology Library. WebIf a mans Venus is in Scorpio, the femme fatale is just fine for him. Though I have sun 22 , Venus 11, mercury 5, sattern 8 degree in Scorpio. I always forgive him no matter he has hurt me, but he as a Scorpio he didnt forgive easily. We are one. WebA sexy, magnetic, deliciously irresistible intimate encounter. Its 2017, I dont know why Is still visiting this page and reading new comments. With the men, there seems to be an ability to enjoy physical sex but not experience union with the partner on an emotional level. I laughed so hard all the way i cant tell! The other is Taurus. RELATED:What He Wants Most In A Woman, Based On His Venus Sign. She was happy and expressed her love as well. The more deeply I loved and have been betrayed the more it hurts and the harder it is to forgive if possible at all. Theyre mysterious! I feel like it is getting better though. You might not always know what it is that you want from relationships, but you will be drawn to people and situations that challenge you to get to the heart of the matterthe things that truly matter. It also explains why so many Scorpio men and women are drawn to me. While he might be willing to wait for a dream woman, this Venus in Scorpio man doesnt waste time on empty-headed girls. This is their smoke and mirrors . I met a man in my mid-20s that I thought I would marry and spend my life with. Venus in Scorpio women are loyal, loving, passionate and sensual. You see the best in them the majority of the time. Before I kind of thinking that gemini moon is too light for me but without this moon with the rest of his natal planets, he could be a cold living-death specimen . Venus in Scorpio has natural sex appeal and a magnetic quality that draws people in. I was very young & he was very lusty. In fact, we are talking about Scorpios ability to use the resources of other people competently and with benefit for all participants in the process. You explain it very well. The drama of the chase and throwing up barriers to entry feed their attraction for intense and forbidden romances. I left him after four years together. Hes not afraid to let his strong opinions be known, and he will probably tell you when you look nice, even if that makes your cheeks blush. But both times circumstances wont let things work. I hope U have learnt to trust Ur intuition and the msgs that the divine shows U. Ur deep, unique and different to most. Its one of the only astrology signs I would avoid like the plague now. The first few months that we seeing each other , I can feel , we knew form the right start that we will definitely fall for each other but he or I didnt make any further advancement , both of us just keep calm in a professional way . Quite the contrary, this woman feels deeply and passionately about everything that happens in her life. So it still depends on the persons chart. Dont do that to yourself. this aspect really cripples me. They are turned off by anything meaningless, so be careful not to say things you dont mean. Maybe this kinda love just come once time, Its like in whole life, we just have a true love once time , we hopeless romantic but not soft and sweet like Pieces or Cancer. Fortunately, as Ive become more mature, Im able to rise above my jealous urges and urges to control in order to manifest the deeply loving, accepting, and peaceful person Ive always known I could be. Romantic dates, fun outings, and expensive gifts are all minor compared to their main priority: soul-level bonding like Romeo and Juliet. I just wish we had the courage to talk and not freeze up around each other and see if we really have something worth surrendering our little egos for. Moon in Aquarius may have some things in common with Venus in Aquarius. Should I let go, or fight? Distance means nothing. The Venus in Scorpio man has a tendency to be possessive with relationships and their loved ones. Leave him be, push him more? We both confessed that we love each other. So, to update you guys whove been very helpful and supportive. In addition, it contributes to the conclusion of excellent profitable transactions wherever money and resources appear. Sex and relationships with Venus in Scorpio can have the power to heal, or at least transform, both partners in some way. There are Scorpios who manipulate others to the detriment of them, or even to themselves. Scorpio is the sign that has the urge to conjoin in every Hi Ms. M. :) do you know his moon sign? I am Cancer sun venus Leo and mars Virgo. Im a Scorpio born october 24. Did I say she is sexy? Unlike Venus in Leo. Both of these planets square my Pluto (sag) . And being a Libra, I have an enormous wardrobe (taking up several closets) and tons of charm with which to mysteriously lure the object of my affection lol. I I can relate to literally everything everyone is saying here. This will help you choose the right moment to fulfill your desires and protect yourself from unwanted consequences . People say they are very jealous but this one, not so muchhes more possessive than anything. YES, I can give my blood to it, if it deserves. This woman should show a lot of attention to the physical, material side of life, but at the same time not be overly practical and rational. Found out he is engaged, I left, he lied about it, blamed me called me disloyal, told me not to contact him anymore. I found out that he lied to me. Scorpio is your ruler, and so you will experience this transit by feeling your emotions on a deeper level than normal. I am finding out that when I open my heart and love be it a person, a dog, a flower, the sun, moon, stars, ocean, mountains etc I get to inperience the vibration of love which is what I want from a soulmate. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. This is a deeply philosophical sign, striving to solve the mysteries of life, the underlying causes of human behavior. Relax and pull yourself together having a Scorpio Venus sign isn't as bad as it's made out to be. I am in love with a sun and venus Scorpio with Sagittarius mars. So me being shy worked in my favor. Venus, in turn, is responsible for our manifestations in love relationships, our values , and our material well-being. The man I like is sun in sagitarius rising in capricorn, venus in scorpio, mars in pisces and moon in scorpio. My current guy is a scorpio w capricorn mars. I also have Scorpio ascendant conjunct Pluto in Scorpio, It doesnt get more plutonian than that. Im a Libra and I share those exact same traits. The passion of my kiss is only 5% of that of the passion I hold in my heart Then again , from 4 months of visits , he start to make first informative talk to me . I wrote him an open letter about my feelings and our situation, told him to read it, he said he would. we are rare and magical. As well as being an amazing lover, he also has some deeply fascinating aspects to his personality. Scorp venus n cancer marstruly a soulful connection!! Id rather Jack off than be with her. We just broke up this August 2016. Anyways I think its the best feeling having the romance alive. They thrive on emotional intensity and are determined to follow their heart to wherever it may lead them. Im jealous and in alot of pain from it. Theres a bridge where the intensity of pain meets the intensity of joy. We see each other in a club where he works and I go out with friends. Each day brings me hope that we will be together forever The Scorp? Unlike the fixed Taurus lovers, Scorpio is not tempted by pleasure because Scorpio doesnt mind a little pain. Can you tell me whats her sun and venus im also a libra sun scor venus. I m a libra sun, leo venus but in my love relationship , I feel I am more toward to this articles . If you can give him real pleasure, he will surely appreciate it and remember for a long time. Venus in Scorpio women love fiercely and intensely. Ive had 3 long relationships so far, hes had 2 as far as I know, and some insignificant ones along the way (his words). The bad news is, what is left after you both bleed? They hate lies and hypocrisy, yet sometimes have a secret that makes them feel guilty. Youre not afraid to show your style but you also dont want to show all your cards right away. And later, well see how (if) things work out. Remember: it is contraindicated for you to refuse sensual pleasures. :). this made me cry. this was very helpful, I cannot stress how much. sag sun Venus/Pluto /Saturn Scorpio 8th house. So, bleed a little and cut out your heart, and youll be rewarded with the most passionate of lovers who will adore you to the death, after death, and then some. It doesnt matter where Venus is in your natal chart. Im a Libra Guy with Scorpio in Venus and like some of the other Libras that commented before, there is a clash often. Strong, for them, means having the confidence to experience deep emotional bonding. in Scorpio too, sun conjunct Pluto one degree! You may have an evolving definition of what sexuality means to you, rather than having settled into some permanent pattern. It is important that Venus represents the women he falls in love with but not necessarily his wife. I agree. This article is so accurate. I am a Taurus Ascendant, Libra Sun, Aquarius Moon, Scorpio Mercury, Scorpio Venus, and Leo Mars. ive tried talking to him but he just cussed at me and never really cared, but i always see him looking at mean. Venus in Scorpio never has to worry about finding sexual partners; their sexual magnetism ensures this. I have to logically talk myself out of it but even that isnt enough. I am silently, patiently waiting for my Juliet. Outside of relationships, youre probably the person that gets really into a show or book series. Both men and women fall under her spell when she walks into a room. So I cant think about that right now, I just have to get him to go out and open up, for now. A man with Venus Aquarius respects free thinkers and women who let their freak flag fly! our lives crossed for a reason and Im so glad they did, Iam a Scorpio and that is everything me I am currently involved with a Scorpio sun and our sex life is off the charts!! So much passion n desirei so crave it just like u. I am a Libra w scorpio venussuch an oxymoron if u ask me lol. How can you help me??? Dont declare your love in the middle of a football game on the big screen in front of the entire stadium. But when Im angry, which takes me a while to get there, stay away from me by all means. If you have a fear of commitment, you shouldnt even be reading this article. And there are no half measures! She is mysterious. Yes, both of your Venus signs are water signs. wundervisuals / Getty Images In Love and Romance It must be that Scorpio is a fixed water sign that makes variability so difficult. I know he has many girls. They can leave you for dead without looking back if you break their trust. Months later, he committed suicide. Wow Iris your relationships sound just like mine. Im ready to give up on finding anyone as I am now 53 (tho people say I look about 45-we Virgos age nicely), OMYJeeeeeee ..!!!!! WebVenus in Scorpio in the mans natal chart what kind of women does he like A man with this position of Venus strives to passionate, erotic, sexy women. They can wait a lifetime for the one they want; they dont change their mind often. In Love and Romance Your vulnerable heart makes you cautious in love, and you're not one to rush into romance. I like to be approached, definitely not into chasing a man even if I like him. Fin, so true!!!! :). Lol but Im Libra sun Venus (conjunct Uranus!) Venus is considered to be in detriment in the sign of Scorpio. Its made me more picky about who I associate with. The moment we met was like a destiny calling. I guess love is supposed to be trustful and faithful to your partner, but there is an extremely strong force inside is pushing me to the edge even there is nothing happening in the reality.