And adamantium is only badass in Marvel. A HaloWarhammer 40K crossover. But despite all his conditioning, when he has her in his sights he finds that h A space marine name Carlos Aurelius belonging to the Ultramarines Chapter, an Astartes who is favourable by all the daughters of the Empress, the Primarchs. However, on his way to the Utgard to take the space elevator, an alien species attacks and humanity has first contact. He will become something worse, something much worse. It's really worth a try even if you don't know much about RWBY, might be my favorite fic ever. Still hoping for some good wh40k fic recommendations and for someone to eventually find that one story I mentioned above. A little story about a very desperate space marine chapter and a Slaaneshi warlord, and my first story!Sexual but not a lot of sex, probably wouldn't make it to TV thought.C&C welcome! Named for the Primarch of the Space Wolves Legion, the Leman Russ heavy tank for console was . is Lieutenant Kent as straight as he always believed? But something froths beneath the surface of the oh so puritanical world. I used to have that one on my favorites list but I think its disappeared. IXth Legion | Blood Angels (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), XVth Legion | Thousand Sons (Warhammer 40.000), Please Let Ahriman Rest He's Just So Tired, Ist Legion | Dark Angels (Warhammer 40.000), Pedro Kantor: the Crimson Fist of Remnant, Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble/Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40K), Pedro Kantor/Original Female Character(s), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), VIIth Legion | Imperial Fists (Warhammer 40.000), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), Female Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s), Ragnar Blackmane/Original Female Character, Original Male Character/Original Female Character, Adeptus Astartes|Space Marines/Original Female Character, VIth Legion | Space Wolves (Warhammer 40.000). Hmmm, haven't read some of those. Except for one thing - war. The Noble will give all for the few. Now with the powers bestowed upon him by the No.1 Hero and four Chaos Gods, will he become a great hero or an even greater demon? These are stories where characters are often seen training to learn new techniques, finding ways to improve their existing skills, analyzing the skills of opponents, and/or gaining literal levels of power. Warhammer + Doom Crossover Follow/FavDOOMHammer 40k By:exno254 With only little memory of his fight through Hell and Mars, the Doom Marine awakens in a world not even close to his own while also being stuck in the middle of the Horus Heresy. Ares Titan at its perceived size in Planetary Annihilation Titans (IE roughly 20-25 KM tall) vs the largest definitive size given for The Castigator and Imperator Titans. An epic "weak to strong" tale as a possible new God-Empress of Mankind navigates her uncertain future in a frightening new reality. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (57), Warhammer 40k (Novels) - Various Authors (79), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (79), Ultramarines Legion (Warhammer 40.000) (17), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (15), Original Warhammer 40.000 Character(s) (12), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble/Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40K) (7), Original Male Character/Original Male Character (6), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s) (5), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s) (5), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble/The Primarchs (Warhammer 40.000) (5), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000) (156), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard (Warhammer 40.000) (29), Original Male Character/Original Male Character, Noble Six | SPARTAN-B312 & Original Male Character(s), Cortana & John-117 | Master Chief & Original Male Character(s), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), XIIIth Legion | Ultramarines (Warhammer 40.000), XIVth Legion | Death Guard (Warhammer 40.000), Corpse Counter - A Death Guard Shortstory, Heretic Astartes | Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard (Warhammer 40.000), Alternate Title: Victor Saltzpyre's No Good Very Bad Day, Cadian Lieutenant (Original Female Character)/Sororitas Hospitallier (Original Female Character, Original Adepta Sororitas | Sisters of Battle Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000). The Imperial world of Synkra stands on the edge of conquest. I'd say adamantium, but I'm not sure which setting I'm in. I will try my best to provide you information A Warhammer 40k fanfic. The Warhammer 40,000 event roars into action on May 2nd and runs until June 6th, 2023. But he continues, faith in the God-Emperor, and his duty until death fueling his drive like a roaring fire Rated: T - English - Chapters: 23 - Words: 155,118 - Reviews: 498 - Favs: 992 - Follows: 996 - Updated: Jul 26, 2016 - Published: Jul 24, 2007 Magical girls, Daemons of the warp, copious amounts of angst and poor grammar. Welcome post with useful links: What will he do you ask? Some of the Matriarchs had fallen to the ruinous temptations of dark, malevolent gods. New opportunities rose from the graves of the murdered pantheon, as one more god - and a small group of loyal followers - escaped the maw of She Who Thirsts. Ep 12: The Castigation of Terrentius. Standing ready to die with her people is Princess Livia de Sarady, scion of a disgraced house. She and her retinue has adventures with Steven and the Gems, affect the storyline in some ways, that is mostly the first part. Out of sheer desperation for a life open to everyone other than him, he takes that final leap in search of an answer to something more. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit), Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. Something about the lore is just so cool to me, and I like how it sets the stage for progression either if the crossover is another character transported to the warhammer universe, or warhammer characters join another story universe. Reclaiming his 20 sons is his first step towards this goal. Leman Russ has been wandering through the twisted realms of Chaos for nearly 10,000 years. It is M42.500, the forces of Chaos have been beaten and the xenos are in full retreat. ago. In the 41st Millenium, there is nothing but war. Into this quagmire shall step the unaware, the foolish, the broken and the damned and they shall die by the score. Work Search: Steven Universe/Warhammer 40K Crossovers. . The fabric between this world and the next was torn. After the start of a space exploration mission to the planet "Haxis," only one soldier survived the destruction of his ship by a warp storm, and now alone on an unknown planet at the edge of the galaxy he will have to find his way home with the help of unexpected friends. And unlikely alliances shall spring, from an already unlikely source, in a very strange war. and our War is the only constant. Deep within the bowels of the Ynnead's Dream, a new initiate makes a surprising discovery. While many sons of Olympia who sought utopia abandoned it come their fall, there still remain those who hold true to their vision. We've raised US$ 219 towards our goal of US$ 50,000 so far!. Bleached Shorts and One-Shots that I think up and want others to enjoy. Something destined to drown the entire sector in a sea of agony and decay. Progression Fantasy is a fantasy subgenre term for the purpose of describing a category of fiction that focuses on characters increasing in power and skill over time. Edit: I'd love recommendations from the Canon stuff too if you think it fits the progression fantasy subgenre even loosely. Oh, and probably that nice Aeldari girl has something to do with it. (Story adopted by Regina Dea. After their horrid, soul-destroying fight on the world of Sarkeath, Attelus and his comrades have earned one lead; a name: Inquisitor Soloston of the Ordo Malleus. Alongside this, troop transports streaked down towards the surface accompanied by whirling warheads to depopulate the landing zones. The locals say not to visit the stone circle outside of town during a full moon. However, on his way to the Utgard to take the space elevator, an alien species attacks and humanity has first contact. You must log in or register to reply here. The fics can be 40k or Warhammer Fantasy/Age of Sigmar (or some other warhammer franchise I don't know about). . After a stormy fight with his lover, Rhys, Alexei Petrov seeks refuge on a ship where the Captain has banned relationships between men. Thank you so much! Archived post. Work Search: A Collection of Short-Stories and One-Offs that while important to 'Devil in the Details', and set in the same universe, are not major enough to be in the main story. Hunters will become Hunted. E.L.F, Extraterrestrial Lifeform (Worm/Warhammer 40k). After that it just kinda built every time i saw various tecks that looked interesting but never realy went anywhere solid. A Taylor kills the Wormverse story. A space marine name Carlos Aurelius belonging to the Ultramarines Chapter, an Astartes who is favourable by all the daughters of the Empress, the . Archived post. Two 3D Commanders represent the Imperial forces: Volusad Thassius of the Imperial Space Marines and Patricia Laserian of the Sisters of Battle. I have a link to a Warhammer 40,000/Evangelion crossover I've been writing. A desperate last stand against a World Eater in a burning hive city. I'm surprised you haven't read probably the most popular W40k fic currently ongoing, certainly the most popular Worm/W40k crossover: The Weaver Option Quick synopsis: The Tyranids have basically eaten the whole galaxy in M42 so Chaos tries to get some help from alternate realities by summoning Taylor (due to her power and it's interaction with Tyranids) and sending her to the past to help the . Work Search: 279 competition thumpr cam; columbia university average salary Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. With no other choice but to go with them, Miriam finds herself at their mercy. after Ahzek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons sacrificed himself to save the city of Vale and the astartes revealed to the pople of Remnant, the Vytal festival still goes on as planned, only now it is in honnour of the mysterious Red armoured huntsmen. Fleeing, Alex is hunted across the planet and galaxy by the followers of the Chaos Gods as he struggles to avoid being corrupted by any of the Ruinous Powers. Privacy Policy. But while I was waiting i got to working on my ship design. Scan this QR code to download the app now. A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. In this place, everything is alien to them. A less than savory situation leads a less than savory woman to finding the power of excess. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (3), Warhammer 40k (Novels) - Various Authors (2), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (1), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000) (21), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (10), Adeptus Mechanicus Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (2), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (2), Deathwatch Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (2), Imperium of Man Citizens (Warhammer 40.000) (2), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter & Salamanders Legion (Warhammer 40.000) (2), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Custodes Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Emperor's Children Legion (Warhammer 40.000), Anathema Pskyana | Sisters of Silence Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Genestealer Cult Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Mechanicus Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Marines Errant Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), Death Korps of Krieg Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Chaos Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Of Blood and Sorrow: A Collection of Warhammer 40.000 Flash Fiction, Imperium of Man Citizens (Warhammer 40.000), Heretic Astartes | Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Black Templars Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000). . A place for my slowly growing collection of Warhammer 40K/30K flash-fiction (stories are 1,000 words or less). Just a collection of ideas that I've came up with but never really wrote into full stories and probably don't plan to, but at the same time also want to share them and get opinions on them. After all, two Primarchs are better than one. However these are scars that cannot blind him to his purpose, to protect humanity and guide them to the light. Possibly taken off the site. Lamenterzy w kocu dostaj to, na co zasuguj, dziki uprzejmoci Salamandry. Scan this QR code to download the app now. The second fanfic idea is called "Primarch Steven" and the title is a good description about it. When a daemon prince threatens the very existence of the whole, it is up to a ensemble of characters one would imagine not to get along; a felinid imperial guard with a stick up their ass, their Lamenter father, a drukhari with a pension for mischief, an ork mekboy who loves to sing, the mekboys grot companion, and a disgraced techpriest with a fondness for music from the dark age. For weaponry, I can punch things with these fists made of .an unknown alloy. With hearts as cold as the void "I've been for who knows how longMy Mother.my sisters.I've begin to feel lonely here on this planet in the eye of terror everyone in my legion is Gone it's "FOR THE EMPEROR! A thread filled with WH40K crossovers and an evolving supership design to keep it bumping. Betrayed by his Imperial hosts and left for dead in the depths of a desolate Hive City, Kariac Tian-Hraech, the Ghost of Altansar, finds his only hope for survival rests in the hands of Jakki Fenskald, a human woman desperate to make her own escape from the deadly underhive. This is primarily a Warhammer 40k fic embellished with elements taken from the general Oz universe, with special attention to "The Wizard of Oz" (1939 film), and "Return to Oz" (1985 film). A war waged between the Imperium of man and the xenos who oppose them. You are using an out of date browser. For more than a hundred centuries The Emperor has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Earth. Language: English Words: 5,474 Chapters: /2 5 Kudos: 57 Bookmarks: 4 Hits: 3737 Previous I also make a self insert Character to directly intervene with somethings. Let me know your thoughts and feel free to take any of these ideas and write them for yourself if you happen to feel like them (just make sure to credit). Two besieged branches of Humanity, separated by time and space have been reunited. AU of the ending of ANGEL EXTERMINATUS, in which Slaanesh meddles in Fulgrim's plans. ), "Even in the empty spaces between, there is Light.". http://home.comcast.net/~kudby/gzg40k.html, http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=107018, http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?t=109325, http://www.geocities.com/damion500ca/dimensionhopper.bmp, http://www.geocities.com/izazel2003/dimensionhopper.bmp, The Mandalorian/RWBY crossover fanfiction: Discussion and development #2, Kids Next Door Crossover History (LOEG Inspired), Characters from other franchise crossover to Nasuverse, Potential Crossover; Transformers, Godzilla, and X-Men. Miriam Mirza, lost her life fighting a kaiju. There was no way this would end well for either of them.They were the last of their craftworld, adrift, he was their bittersweet savior and captor.Them, a source for data points in the Admiral's library of tactics. Part 1: Champion of TzeentchPart 2: Champion of KhornePart 3: Champion of NurglePart 4: Champion of SlaaneshPart 5: Champion of MadokaPart 4.5: Ex-Machina croniclePart Extra: Champion of Vaashtor. Maybe you could like, join it or something.". So with what power he still maintains control of, the Emperor decides to try to tip the scale in Humanity's favor. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. On a world that will be the battleground for a war unlike anything the galaxy has ever seen. 2022-06-04: Updated Angel's Tears to include Auxillaries, 2022-05-02: Major revision to Angels Riding Scarlet, 2022-04-08: Major revision to Green Word, 2022-03-29: Updated Rip (Angels Riding Scarlet) to work better with coherence rules; also added Angel Strafe, 2022-03-29: Added Royal Ravens / Ravenfall, 2022-03-28: Revised Angels Riding Scarlet. Chaos gods of all kinds fight for control, but there is one god all four of them fear; Malice. Bolter and Chainsword dude! The Orks are threatening humanity! The galaxy was burning. Knowledge of the Oz universe and L. Frank Baum's literary work is not required to enjoy this story, but it certainly makes it fun. Its last loyal city about to fall to the forces of the Archenemy of Mankind. And the Empire of Mankind is really evil hereThey'll show up much later,but they are going to be the real bad guys Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Underage, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (24), Warhammer 40k (Novels) - Various Authors (11), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga) (6), Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40.000) (15), Emperor of Mankind/Slaanesh (Warhammer 40.000) (3), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s) (2), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s) (2), Original Female Character(s)/Original Female Character(s) (2), Original Male Character/Original Male Character (1), Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika | Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Magia Record: Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Chaos Daemons Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Chaos Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Mechanicus Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Harlequin Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Also Leman Russ has a sidekick who's a 5 meter tall demigoddess, | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia (Anime & Manga), Midoriya Izuku & Yagi Toshinori | All Might, Adeptus Custodes Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Rogue Trader Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Don't bother calling the Inquisition this one is Warp Tainted to hell, Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Emperor's Children Legion (Warhammer 40.000), Vulkan | XVIII Legion Primarch (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Heretic Astartes | Chaos Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), Horus Heresy Civil War (Warhammer 40.000), Female Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), | Boku no Hero Academia | My Hero Academia, Legion of the Damned Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adepta Sororitas | Sisters of Battle Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Champion (Boku No Hero Academia/Warhammer 40k), Nurgle is displeased by the others trying to take Alex, Tzeentch and Slaanesh think its hilarious, At least Nurgle has Elizabeth Greene and Pariah, Perturabo is a dick to his kids but no worse than in canon, Can't Even Manage to be the Protagonist in an Isekai, Overlord - Maruyama Kugane & Related Fandoms, NPCs of Nazarick (Overlord - Maruyama Kugane). Please consider turning it on! Rated M to be safe. After seeing how hopeless they were i wanted to cross over something that could throw down with the magog and come out on top. For more information, please see our How will these two seemingly incompatible souls cross paths, and will they be able to put aside their differences in order to survive? Warhammer 40k owned by Game Workshop. https://www.reddit.com/r/ProgressionFantasy/comments/v3zz32/welcome_to_rprogressionfantasy/. Soon, he's tracked to the backwater shrine world of Quoranda. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Will the trio survive in one piece, or join their comrades in death under the scorching suns of Infernalis? Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (30), Warhammer 40k (Novels) - Various Authors (11), Warhammer 40.000: Mechanicus (Video Game) (2), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (58), Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (13), Aeldari | Eldar Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (12), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000) (10), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (10), Original Adepta Sororitas | Sisters of Battle Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (6), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000)/Original Male Character(s) (7), Original Female Character(s)/Original Female Character(s) (4), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s)/Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000) (4), Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000)/Original Character(s) (2), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000)/Reader (2), Original Female Character(s)/Original Male Character(s) (1), Original Character(s)/Original Character(s) (1), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Chaos Daemons Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Author is writing this because Tzeentch commands it, Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Mechanicus Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Vulkan | XVIII Legion Primarch (Warhammer 40.000), Original Harlequin Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Original Adepta Sororitas | Sisters of Battle Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Adepta Sororitas Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), I Wrote This While Listening to Voices of Urdak, I Don't Know What "Good" Writing Should Look Like, Adepta Sororitas Ensemble/Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s)/Drukhari | Dark Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War (Video Games), Original Rogue Trader Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Seriously There Is No Porn In First Few Couple Chapters, Magnus the Red (Warhammer 40.000)/Original Character(s), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types, Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000)/Original Male Character(s), Original Female Character/Original Male Character, Imperium of Man Citizens (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard (Warhammer 40.000), Aeldari | Eldar Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000)/Original Character(s), Original Astra Militarum Character(s)/Original Astra Militarum Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Original Female Character(s)/ Original Female Character(s), IVth Legion | Iron Warriors (Warhammer 40.000), Female Eldar Outcast/Male Cadet-Commissar, Female Eldar Outcast/Her Overactive Imagination, The Death of a God | A 40k Alternative Path, Original Astra Militarum | Imperial Guard Character(s) (Warhammer 40.000), Lamenters Space Marine Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), Chaos Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), The Iron Empire: A Novel and Codex of the Fourth Legion, Horus Heresy Civil War (Warhammer 40.000), Pre-Horus Heresy Civil War (Warhammer 40.000), Post-Horus Heresy Civil War (Warhammer 40.000), Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000), IXth Legion | Blood Angels (Warhammer 40.000), VIth Legion | Space Wolves (Warhammer 40.000), XVIth Legion | Sons of Horus (Warhammer 40.000), Xth Legion | Iron Hands (Warhammer 40.000), XIXth Legion | Raven Guard (Warhammer 40.000), Ist Legion | Dark Angels (Warhammer 40.000), XIIIth Legion | Ultramarines (Warhammer 40.000), Black Templars Chapter (Warhammer 40.000), VIIth Legion | Imperial Fists (Warhammer 40.000), Vth Legion | White Scars (Warhammer 40.000), XVIIth Legion | Word Bearers (Warhammer 40.000), Canon is more of a guideline than an actual rule, this is set 10000 years before canon so it's OC city in here, theoretically this story will be cotemporaneous with the Great Crusade if things go on long enough, Slaanesh doesn't kill the entire pantheon, The Codex Purgatorium: A Warhammer 40k Story, Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble/Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines Ensemble (Warhammer 40K), Death Korps of Krieg Ensemble (Warhammer 40.000), Officio Prefectus | Commissariat (Warhammer 40.000), Anathema Pskyana | Sisters of Silence (Warhammer 40.000), Female Adeptus Astartes | Space Marines (Warhammer 40.000). It would require some changes to the lore of his birth, but still, is a interesting idea one where one of the God Emperor Primarchs/sons is a half xeno, and a more empathic/diplomatic/peaceful one, and how it would change the 40K setting. Exist in perpetual utopia as the result of technological marvel the human had. On the verge of victory, the imperials storm the rebel stronghold, and everyone but Keled is killed by the rebel leader, who turns out to be a servant of the chaos god Tzeentch. Chaos gods of all kinds fight for control, but there is one god all four of them fear; Malice. And he educate them. Standing apart from their Chaos worshiping kin, the Iron Empire fights all who would deny them their vision.