I got the 300 Weatherby Mag Deluxe for my 50th birthday. Best rifle made. Right hand only. Monte Carlo polymer stock with tan & green accents. Still solid. Monte Carlo fiberglass stock and Weatherby Mark V action. Im handsome. Have had the gun only half a deer season and have already killed deer at 412, 387, and 374 yards. Welcome to the world of custom stocks! FDE and graphite black Cerakote. I feel like it was custom made for me. Little doubt its performance will match it looks. Colonization and neo-colonization of human resource management in Brazil (1950-2010) T Wood Jr, MJ Tonelli, B Cooke. Did not pull out . The comb is parallel to the bore, which aids scope use, and because of its straight-line design, minimizes cheek slap under recoil. Available in 5 calibers. $27.20 shipping. Available in 14 calibers. I was offered an exceptional price for this rifle and felt I could replace the stock with a new factory stock and still have a great rifle value. Not to use on whit tail deer, the damage is to much. Adjustable carbon fiber stock. Heres what you should be looking for when you decide to buy your aftermarket rifle stock. Its just a beautiful firearm that gets so many envious looks , make you feel proud. Weatherby model Vanguard 7mm Mag Rifle Parts: Stock (wood w/ checkering) $177.50. I found it shoots a 165 grain bullet the best. I also added a doe on a late season hunt with my 5 year old son. Features. Adjustable carbon fiber stock. Learn more. If you want a hand select one you can pay 450 dollars or you can pay as little as 275 dollars for a walnut sporter stock with a matte finish. Elastomer stock. I shot a dime sized 3 shot group at 100 yards with Federal Edge TLR in 300 win mag. You WILL understand. Years of personal civilian and military long range shooting experience lies behind the design of this stock. Never hesitate to purchase a model and trust its consistency and performance. AND THIS GUN SHOTS AS WELL AS ANYONE OF THEM!!! Available in 12 and 20ga. It might be too heavy. Shorter 12-1/2 stock and 24 barrel. Raised Monte Carlo Boyds Nutmeg Laminate stock. Right hand only. First three things you need to know before you buy or inquire about a new stock: With the hundreds of choices available at Stocky's, how can you make sense of them all? Right hand only. Right hand only. Wood. Due to the excellent factory stock finish, the repairs are almost perfect. Stockys renowned VG2 Carbon Fiber stock is lighter and stronger than ever. With my AA-grade stock, Im also incomparably distinctive since no two pieces of Claro Walnut ever look the same, which I think is pretty awesome. Available in 12 and 20ga., 3.5" chambering. WEATHERBY MARL V CAMILLA SUBALPINE/FDE BOLT ACTION RIFLE 308 WINCHESTER, WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS BURN BRONZE/CAMO BOLT ACTION RIFLE 6.5 CREEDMOOR, WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS BURN BRONZE/CAMO BOLT ACTION RIFLE 6.5-300 WEATHERBY MAGNUM, WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK BLACK/GRAY BOLT ACTION RIFLE 300 WINCHESTER MAGNUM, WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS BURNT BRONZE/CAMO BOLT ACTION RIFLE 257 WEATHERBY MAGNUM, WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS BURN BRONZE/CAMO BOLT ACTION RIFLE 300 WEATHERBY MAGNUM, WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK ELITE COYOTE TAN BOLT ACTION RIFLE 6.5-300 WEATHERBY MAGNUM, WEATHERBY MARK V WEATHERMARK LT FLAT DARK EARTH BOLT ACTION RIFLE 6.5 WEATHERBY RPM, WEATHERBY VANGUARD BADLANDS BURNT BRONZE/CAMO BOLT ACTION RIFLE 25-06 REMINGTON, WEATHERBY ELEMENT WATERFOWLER REALTREE MAX-5 12GA 3IN SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN 28IN, WEATHERBY ELEMENT UPLAND BLACK/WALNUT 20GA 3IN SEMI AUTOMATIC SHOTGUN 26IN, WEATHERBY MARK V ACCUMARK ELITE LEFT HAND COYOTE TAN BOLT ACTION RIFLE 30-378 WEATHERBY MAGNUM 26IN, WEATHERBY MARK V BACKCOUNTRY MCMILLAN TAN BOLT ACTION RIFLE 6.5 WEATHERBY RPM, Satin Finish Turkish A-Grade Walnut With Rosewood Forend & Grip Caps. Put the sights out at 100 and pulled. Matte-finished metalwork and stock. Weatherby The Weatherby Vanguard Badlandsalso comes with a Monte Carlo pattern stock, however, it uses the popular badlands Approach camo pattern, which is designed using an adaptive coloration in contrast with a neutral earth-toned color pallet. Available in 16 calibers. Never hesitate to purchase a model and trust its consistency and performance. The most accurate rifle I have.With many rifles I have to choose from it is a tack driver at 200yds, It has a big kick, but I had a muzzel brake on it. In fact, many would say Im the most attractive Vanguard in the lineup. With multiple layers of visual confusion, this stock will blend into a wide range of surroundings in most lighting conditions. The next two followed with out moving the scope. So two years ago I ordered a replacement. Optics and Mounting. Available in 5 calibers. Weatherby VGS270NR40 Vanguard Series 2 Stainless Synthetic Bolt 270 Winchester 24" 5+1 Synthetic w/Rubber Panels Gray Stock Stainless Steel. How was this gem still on the shelf available for purchase. I am thinking I need a 6.5 Creedmoor just to say I have one. Right hand only. Finish: Brown Compatible With: Howa 1500 Long Action You can shoot This rifle all day you would run out of ammo before your shoulder felt ant substantial recoil. Starting with a two-lug action, a fully shrouded bolt with three gas ports on the bolt body provides protection in the event of an ammunition failure. Trick out or upgrade your firearm with the largest gun parts selection at eBay.com. Available in 15 calibers. Get you one. SKU 202302. used good Used Price. Carbon fiber stock. Awesome ! One of the Best looking and feeling Rifle I have ever purchased very accurate and the feel is unquestionable the best it aims its self Weatherby has hit it out of the park with this Fine Rifle. Tactical Grey Cerakote. I owned a Mark V Deluxe in 300 Weatherby and while I loved it, didnt shoot it all that often. The Vanguard MeatEater Edition is the culmination of in-field experience, trends, and MeatEaters personal touches rolled into a collaboration between two top brands in the outdoor industry. Years later, right after I returned from Viet Nam, I went to see a girl friend who lived in Southgate, Ca, when I got off the bus, I saw a white building not far away with a neon sign in the shape of a Mark V. My girl friend waited a bit longer because I couldnt resist. Monte Carlo fiberglass stock and Weatherby Mark V action. Available in 12 and 20ga., 26" and 28" barrels. Barrel/Receiver/Bolt/Bolt Knob/Safety Tungsten Cerakote Stock Black hand-laid, raised Monte Carlo fiberglass stock with orange and grey sponge accents. Available in 12 and 20ga., 26 and 28" barrels. The finish is art work. CANT WAIT TILL PA DEER SEASON TO SHOT SOME DEER WITH THIS FINE GUN . Weatherby vanguard wood stock Bolt Action Rifle - 7mm-08 Remington - The Vanguard Camilla incorporates a high comb, along with a number of other features that make this rifle superbly comfortable to shoot. Available in 6 calibers. All Rights Reserved. My mom went with me to look at one but at the time she just couldnt afford one, which I understood. Available in 12 and 20ga., 26" or 28" barrels. from $766.99. The Deluxe model I own, in .270 Winchester, is way more than a pretty face. Monte Carlo Griptonite stock. Right hand only. 1/2 inch right of center. Magazine Parts. Weatherby Vanguard Sporter Walnut Blued Bolt Action Rifle - 300 Winchester Magnum - 26in. Hogue 15803 Howa 1500/Weatherby Long Action Stock, Standard Barrel Full Bed Block Ghillie Green 5.0 (10) $22946 FREE delivery Fri, Mar 31 Or fastest delivery Mon, Mar 27 (Imagine what it will do to the local varmint population!) Available in 12 and 20ga., and a 22" barrel. Best Price: $642.66 See Deal Last Updated: 03/08/2023. Contently shoots groups less than 1 inch. Available in 7 calibers. Right hand only. Weatherby is an American firearms manufacturer who started their business back in 1945. Available in 12 and 20ga., 26 and 28" barrels. The rifle was a pleasure to use and a thing of beauty. Weatherby Vanguard SUB-MOA Bolt Action Rifle VMM306SR4O, 30-06 Springfield, 24 in, Black Syn Stock, $ OUT OF STOCK. One shot thats the guarantee it put down 2mosse and 17 white tails in 2 years chambered in the 257 mag. 3 of them regularly shoot under .5 MOA. of my safe to clean it months after I cleaned it from hunting season. Monte Carlo polymer stock in First Lite Fusion camo pattern. My friend bought his Vanguard Series 2 Deluxe for $900. As the name suggests, the Sporter is made for competition shooting. Flat shooting and needle sharp accuracy right out of the box and heart shots at 200 yards + were common. Carbon fiber barrel. Available in 11 calibers. Photo Source: GunsandAmmo.com Roy Weatherby and Elmer Keith with a Weatherby rifle, Featherweight Weatherby Vanguard Long Action Factory Barrel Channel, At-One Weatherby Bolt Long Action Hinged modular gunstock. Available in 12 calibers. Most of them are use-specific. Right hand only. First Lite Specter $906.49 Add to Compare The forend is flat-oval in cross-section, and proportioned to complement barrels of 18"-26 in length. Available in 6 calibers. USED THE 100 GR. Right hand only. Thanks Weatherby for making such a awesome firearm. 5 bids. Lightweight titanium Weatherby Mark V action. Two stage trigger that ends in a clean smooth pull with no need to move it. High gloss metalwork. Weatherby Vanguard Sporter Rifle -The best value with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy on the market today. Right hand only. Cobalt and graphite black Cerakote. With my AA-grade stock, I'm also incomparably distinctive since no two pieces of Claro Walnut ever look the same, which I think is pretty awesome. Available in 16 calibers. Available in 15 calibers. Burnt bronze Cerakote. The price was just too good to pass up, even with a few dents and scratches in the walnut stock. Barrel/Receiver/Trigger Guard Matte, bead blasted, blued finish Stock Injection-molded composite stock Removable elongated spacer to adjust length of pull(12 to 13 5/8). Classic steel Weatherby Mark V action. Tac gray and graphite black Cerakote. I have owned, and still do, a number of Remington 700s. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. Cobra is breathtaking thumbhole precision stock specifically designed for precision shooters and long-range hunters who prefer the unique ergonomics the style provides. As listed by the manufacturer, the Weatherby Vanguard Series 2 Deluxe, $1149 MSRP, is available only in 257 Weatherby, 270 Win., 30-06 Springfield, 300 Win. Flat dark earth Cerakote. Matte blued metalwork. Vanguard - Weatherby, Inc. Handcrafted in Italy from genuine American Walnut. More accurate than I am. I highly recommend it. 30-06 Deluxe Vanguard. Left and right hand options. Pedigree speaks of its legendary heritage. Thank Weatherby for making such an amazing rifle! Raised Monte Carlo Boyds Nutmeg Laminate stock. Left and right hand options. I put a Nikon scope on, shot it 3 times and the next shot was dead center, I was shooting sub moa groups from that point on. Right hand only. Type. Then, I shot it! Monte Carlo polymer stock in MultiCam Camo. Right hand only. You wont either. I have shot these for accuracy checks and the 257 and 240 are nearly one-hole wonders. Griptonite stock with tungsten Cerakote barrel and action. Incredible. For a 300 wby mag that is good. The Sporter also comes with a match quality, two-stage trigger for better accuracy, and is available in popular sports shooting calibers like .25-06 REM. Available in 16 calibers. Weatherby Vanguard Price Trend. Bought my vanguard for an elk hunt in Colorado back in 1982. Left and right hand options. Right hand only. Buy one you will not be disappointed. Carbon fiber barrel. Your email address will not be published. Excited to see what the final target looks like. Wife bought this as a Christmas present for me in a 300 Weatherby Mag after damaging a Mark 5 Sporter in a 7 mm Weatherby Mag, she damaged the stock badly so I sold it Recently tore rotor cup on shoulder so I havent shot yet but if it shoots like the 1st Weatherby it will be a tack driver !!!!!!!!!!! I purchased a Vanguard Sporter in .308 several years ago and it is now my #1 go-to rifle when it comes to all-purpose hunting. Available in 16 calibers. FACTORY LOADS AND IT PUTS EVERY SHOT IN THE SAME HOLE!! Raised Monte Carlo fiberglass stock. Patriot brown and graphite black Cerakote. Monte Carlo green Griptonite stock. Powered by Shopify, The Weatherby Vanguard is an excellent rifle with, stocks aren't usually as premium as the action, Weatherby Vanguard standard configuration, Weatherby Vanguard: history and models overview. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic - Source: Weatherby, Inc. Weatherby is an American firearms manufacturer who started their business back in 1945. The improvement was about 90%. This stock is designed to fit current model, Long Action Howa 1500 and Weatherby Vanguard rifles. Weatherby Vanguard High Country Rifle Specifications Type: bolt-action centerfire Caliber: .257 Wby. Ermano Marchetti, 1435 - 11th Floor We are talking a 5 shot group, which I consider a worthy test. WOOX turns the wild idea of combining traditional style, groundbreaking technology, and classic lines, to create the Wild Man, a groundbreaking hunting chassis for bolt action rifles. Matte finished metalwork. Based on the Howa 1500 bolt action, the Vanguard was initially offered in standard hunting calibers and was an excellent alternative to the common Remington 700 and Winchester Model 70 rifles. Available in 5 calibers. It is more accurate, light, and reliable than most of the competition, and though the stocks aren't usually as premium as the action and barrel of the rifle, they can be fixed very easily thanks to the wide variety of aftermarket stocks available on the market. Does Not Apply . It comes with a Synthetic Monte Carlo stock, which is made from the super tough Griptonite material. . Raised Monte Carlo fiberglass stock. Available in 11 calibers. . The Deluxe will go on to a son or daughter, then on to theirs, and so on. MultiCam was developed to provide the armed forces with a groundbreaking concealment solution that effectively limits the visual of a person operating across a wide range of environments. I finally had the opportunity to purchase my dream hunting rifle, ,about ten yrs after college. We do sell the Mil-Spec buffer tubes as well as the AR Buttstocks here. Coyote tan and graphite black Cerakote. I decided to steam out the small dents and used very fine sand paper on the finish. There, I said it. Vanguard Deluxe Rated out of 5 based on 58 customer ratings NO LONGER IN PRODUCTION I'm handsome. Tungsten and graphite black Cerakote. At Stocky's, our mission is to promote, enhance, and expand the enjoyment of the art and science of accessorizing modern rifles and shotguns. The Weatherby Vanguard is an excellent rifle with premium performancebut comes at a very reasonable price range. In my hunt club my buddies use Remington 700s but when I break out this rifle, they smile and say here is the tack driver. It comes with a durable, ding-resistant, non-reflective, no-spook, waterproof finish, dual forend studs (sling and 'pod) and a thick vented AireCoil or Decelerator recoil pad. I floated the barrel and found it grouped better. $549.99, Special The rifle comes with the First Lite Fusion camo finish, which blends perfectly with most woodland and outdoor environments. Tac gray and graphite black Cerakote. Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic Green Rifle 243 Win. December 31, 2018. Next up, we have the Weatherby Vanguard Synthetic. Peak 44 carbon fiber stock. That is about 50 years of shooting and hunting with Weatherbys ! Retired and fixed income the close out sale made this rifle a proud member of my Safe. Right hand only. Tungsten Cerakote. Stock and Forend Parts. Available in 14 calibers. I couldnt believe my eyes when I approached the target. Absolutely beautiful gun, and also a killer. For being a 300 the recoil is amazing and when it comes to knock down by far the best. Grip Extensions. (I actually got the 2015 anniversary edition so it took an extra $50 and seven months to get it!!) Burnt bronze Cerakote. Weatherby Accumark .30-06 24" Heavy Fluted Graphite black Cerakote. Right hand only. First Lite Fusion camo is a proprietary mix of crackalature shapes and colors derived through nature-based algorithms and oriented for macro and micro disruption. It might be too flimsy. "Stocky's" and "AccuBlock" are registered trademarks for exclusive use by Stocky's LLC. Sale: Tungsten Cerakote metalwork. I still love just looking at it. Elastomer stock. Weatherby Mark V action. Barrel/Receiver/Trigger Guard Matte, bead blasted, blued finish Stock Satin finish, Turkish A-grade walnut with rosewood forend and grip caps, Barrel/Receiver/Trigger Guard Matte, bead blasted, blued finish Stock Green hand-laid fiberglass stock with black webbing. Mag. You can change or disable your cookies at any time through your browser settings. Learn More Sale: $549.99 Special $499.99 Add to Cart Add to Wishlist Available in 12 and 20ga., 26" and 28" barrels. Peak 44 carbon fiber stock. . In the late 60s, they worked with Howa to build an affordable rifle with premium features, some models chambered in their proprietary Weatherby magnum calibers, There comes a time in almost every rifle shooters life when they just, WEATHERBY VANGUARD WOOX stocks and chassis options, WEATHERBY VANGUARD variants compatibility details. Growing up in the Weatherby family is an honor, and Im proud to say I make that happen by being among the most affordable Vanguards available today. Caliber: 243 Win . Left and right hand options. Explore the full line of WOOX stocks and chassis compatible with the Weatherby Vanguard, an excellent rifle that delivers solid build quality. It is my favorite rifle. Manufacturer: Weatherby Model: Vanguard SKU: VA96243NR6B Caliber: .243 Win Capacity: 5 + 1 Rounds Barrel Length: 24" Fluted (26" Overall w/Accubrake) Tw .Click for more info Seller: Elk County Ammo and Arms Area Code: 814 $899.99 Weatherby Vanguard Kings XK7 .300 Win Mag 26" Colbalt Cerakote VA96300NR8B GI#: 102279036 Never needed to shoot any game more than one shot. just purchased my new vanguard deluxe 30.06 because of my great experience with a weatherby .300 Mag Mark V and and .270 Weatherby Vanguard. Available in 11 calibers. Weatherby Probably should keep it by itself in its own gun safe.? This rifle has turned me into a WEATHERBY owner for LIFE! No class, Frankasaurus Rex I never looked back .51 grains H4895 with a 150grain tipped TSX handload producing 3002 FPS. Left and right hand options. Available in 12ga., 3" and 3.5" chamberings. Length-of-pull adjustability, along with the great price, makes this rifle a popular pick for parents who are raising their kids in the sporting life. Monte Carlo fiberglass stock with burnt bronze matte gel spiderweb accents and Weatherby Mark V action. Logged $15.00 shipping. Sorry I know it didnt fire, not going to let this happen again, I will be trading it when I get it back. This rifle is every bit as beautiful as it is accurate. Because Weatherby knows how each gun shoots when it arrives in Atascadero, the company puts the Vanguards known to shoot the best into a Fiberguard stock. Business Process Management Journal 7 (5), 387-393. , 2001. Matte finished metalwork. The design is derived from the long range stock, with the same grip and SpeedLock system. Available in 16 calibers. Completely finished with carve cheekpiece. Starting at $2649. After effectively taking down my second deer, I was amazed by the clean shot produced by this gun. This product is currently out of stock and unavailable. Multiple camo patters available. The Weatherby Vanguard Laminate Sporter features a Boyd's Nutmeg Laminate Stock The Weatherby Vanguard Laminate Sporter is an affordable gorgeous looking rifle that actually has a guarantee behind it. This rifle I have is a 270 as ND I have another one that is a 7mm08magnum this ones older but with with I have put 5 shots in a 1 inch gruping from 300 yards and every time I have shot a deer with it it dropped down dead instantly. Right hand only. Multiple camo patters available. Available in 10 calibers. Features include a comfortable rollover cheek piece and a semi-flat forend for greater stability when shooting from a rest while retaining a comfortable grip for offhand and field position shooting. Raised Monte Carlo fiberglass stock. Monte Carlo ploymer stock with bronze webbing. RAE 51 (3), 232-244. The forend has one quick detachable slingmount (flush cup) and one sling mount for using a Harris style bipod is provided as standard. Like all Weatherbys, the Sporter is guaranteed to shoot a 3-shot group of .99 or less at 100 yards (SUB-MOA) when used with specified . You can be sure our new CF lineup is formulated with the best-of-the-best American Technology, indeed the world, has to offer. Griptonite stock available in multiple camo patterns. $199.99. High gloss finished, walnut stock. I have put three shots in the head of a rabbit silhouette target at 100 yrs. Just bought my 270 on close out at Walmart. Barrel/Receiver/Trigger Guard Flat Dark Earth Cerakote Stock Polymer Monte Carlo, Badlands Approach camo pattern. Burnt bronze Cerakote. Any Howa 1500 or Weatherby Vanguard barreled action will drop right in and accept AICS magazines. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. Weight: 7 lb., 3 oz. Weatherby Vanguard. Weatherby Vanguard Sporter 243 Winchester Bolt Action Rifle - Blue/Black, 5 Rounds, Wood Stock 3 Reviews | 0 Questions & Answers Model: VDT243NR4O Condition: Factory New Bud's Item Number: 78956 . Available in 15 calibers. Patriot brown Cerakote. There, I said it. $257.88, Special Love Classic Cars and Classic Firearms, my new Vanguard Deluxe soon will be a Classic. Based on a forged aluminum monoblock chassis with precision-cut contact points of American walnut, the Exactus is a professional, tactical stock. My wife and I harvested the biggest buck of my life this past season in Utah. Be careful where you set this rifle down because it can disappear at distances from 2-2,000 yards. Stainless with graphite black Cerakote. This is Stocky's more traditional sporter style thumbhole stock that is right at home in the woods or on the range. Uses your mil-spec buffer tube and any appropriate AR buttstock you like. Manageable recoil and excellent accuracy with my Leopold scope and I believe I have found my new favorite general hunting rifle! Lost your password? Matte blued metalwork. Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout. Has its character marks and scratches. My family has been shooting Weatherby rifles for years. Rifle zeroed at 200 yards in 3 shots. Accepting this message signifies your consent to the use of cookies on our site as described in ourprivacy policy. Right hand only. I am a proud owner and believer in Weatherby. Peak 44 carbon fiber stock. Checkout $ 0.00 0. Redirects high-pressure gases and brass particles in the event of a case rupture or pierced primer. The rifle never let me down not once, Great gun for mosse and white tails. Griptonite stock available in multiple camo patterns. An opportunity came to trade it for a Vanguard in .308. When taking the Vanguard Synthetic hunting, dont think this one has to be babied because of the precision. Barrel/Receiver/Trigger Guard Tactical gray Cerakote Stock Monte Carlo Griptonite stock features pistol grip and forend inserts, 1550 Yellowtail Dr. Sheridan, WY 82801 ph: 307.675.7840 Contact Us. Available in 16 calibers. The rifle is flawless. Equipped with an M16 style extractor for a positive extraction and smooth cycling. Right hand only. Weatherby Mark V Accumark Pro MAP01N65CMR6B, Bolt Action, 6.5 Creedmoor Hinterland #: 197814 MFG #: MAP01N65CMR6B In stock $2,249.00 Request a price Add to Wish List Add to Compare Weatherby Mark V BackCountry Rifle 65 Creedmoor 24 in Camo and Graphite with Brake MBC01N65CMR4B Hinterland #: 185614 MFG #: MBC01N65CMR4B In stock $2,249.00 Only once in my life time have I had a hunting rifle capable of 5 shot group with this type of accuracy. Available in 5 calibers. The Approach pattern uses adaptive coloration to construct a neutral color palette that adapts to your surrounds and lighting conditions. Beginning life as a cold hammer forged barrel with #2 contour the barrel is worked and formed into a living piece of art capable of printing Sub . Shorter 12-1/2 stock and 24 barrel. Left and right hand options. 30" barrels. Robust adjustable match quality, two-stage trigger (adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.) (wood stock model). 2017 StockysStocks.com (Stockys, LLC). Right hand only. After reloading some 85 great Nosler ballistic tips and 100 great Barnes TTSX and both were under .5 I put a Nikon Monarch 3 4-1642 on top of it, and got away with the low rings, which is a great success! This is one of the more affordable vanguard models with a more affordable Synthetic stock and matte finish. Always accurate.When I take it out Fast & Free shipping on many items! Factory-equipped choke is an extended Full and fluted for tool free removal. Monte Carlo fiberglass stock with FDE speckle pattern and Weatherby Mark V action. Raised Monte Carlo fiberglass stock. I have never wanted another gun nor could I justify getting another. The Vanguard MultiCam is a classic tactical camouflage pattern popular for its large scale break up pattern effective in almost any terrain and conditions. Right hand only. Mag, and 300 W'by Mag, all of which have 24-inch barrels with 1:10 rifling. Previous models can still be found at various retailers, and online. Condition: New. Stock comes with a lifetime factory warranty on materials and workmanship. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address.