This results in a 62.95% daily average occupancy rate compared to the Michigan . Cook - Full or Part Time - start at $17.00/hr. The Hill family. They have good food all the time, but for a big-eater like my husband, the portions are not enough. Wellbridge of Brighton is an 88 room senior care facility located in Howell, Michigan. He and his family moved to Howell in 2005 and enjoy being part of the Howell Community. The second is the Medicaid Health Plan, which pays for most of the services needed by seniors. Selecting the right skilled nursing facility can be critical to your speedy recovery. Would not suggest this facility to anyone! I knew I wanted to be a part of such an amazing team, so I applied as a CENA and graciously accepted a job offer that I could not refuse. This rating evaluates a nursing home's quality of post-acute care for patients recovering from a hospital stay such as after stroke, heart attack, infection or accidental injury. In order for us to better assist you, we ask that you please specify which location (s) you're interested in somewhere in the body of your message. No information at no help at all.Worst place ever!! We transferred out of the facility within a week. On average, consumers rate nursing homes in Livingston County 3.0 out of 5 stars. In this guide, there is more information about the city of Brighton and nursing home costs in Michigan. In Wellbridge of Brighton, 10.81 Percentage of Patients. 2018 Families of residents and third parties may also complain directly to the ombudsman. This position is also responsible for providing a variety of administrative and clerical support. Topics to discuss may include: Your review has been received and will be reviewed by our staff. Skilled nurses, therapists and licensed care professionals are available to . If someone is in there please visit a-lot so they know someone is overseeing them. Avoid sending your loved one here. As of the last update they had a daily average of 55.4 residents compared to the MI average of 75.28 and a National average of 86.4. 3 Ways to Help You Pay for Long-Term Nursing Home Care, Using V.A. 62.8% of residents who were able to return home after being discharged. We also accept admissions 24 hours a day / 7 days a week. Per month, the range is between $6,330 and $13,920, with a mean of about $8,700. Nurses and staff are very negligent, and do not provide adequate care. Very nice place. WellBridge provides a bridge between recovery and wellness & from hospital to home. Brighton's average monthly fees of $9,429 are at the top end of the scale for this part of the nation, only matched by the fees paid in Monroe. It has a medium-density population, with about 14,000 residents MediLodge of Howell is located at 1333 W Grand River in Howell, Michigan. Figures published in the 2020 Genworth Cost of Care Survey reveal that the average cost of a nursing home placement in Brighton is $9,429. There are some excellent nurses but they are on 12 to 16 hour shifts . by coleen wolfe on SeniorAdvice.com 07/18/2019. 2023 Elder Guide LLC. Grow your business. I acknowledge I was able to review the, White Pine Rehabilitation and Care Center of Howell, Sunset Pines Adult Foster Care Fowlerville. Guests at WellBridge will recover in a beautiful, therapeutic atmosphere of wellness and return home after an EPIC experience of hospitality healthcare. User ratings are a trustworthy source of information about a community. By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. The community is in a generally wealthier area, with a median per-family income of $78,388. Join our team of dedicated caregivers where our mission is to provide an EPIC experience for all of our guests. Nursing home has failed to ensure that a nursing home area is free from accident hazards and provides adequate supervision to prevent accidents. The mailing address for Wellbridge Of Brighton, Llc is 2200 Dorr Rd, , Howell, Michigan - 48843-8626 (mailing address contact number - 810-623-5216). Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. The per capita incomes are higher, too. Enhanced Safety Training And they get the agency nurses that have no idea what they are doing. The average cost of care for this facility is around $10,332 monthly. Not one shower was given in weeks, bed changes good luck and getting your schedule meds could take hours. Brighton, MI. Wellbridge of Brighton: Data Analysis and Ratings CMS Five Star Rating (4 out of 5): 2200 DORR ROAD HOWELL, MI 48843 517-947-4400 Data date: February 01, 2023 Get Monthly Updates for this Facility The Most Important Data about Wellbridge of Brighton Of the area's nine parks, Island Lake Recreation Area is popular with people who like undeveloped parks with plenty of wildlife. Daniela's Serenity Care is a 6 unit senior care community. Funded by state and federal governments, ombudsmen pay visits to facilities to engage with the seniors and investigate any complaints they may make. Ive worked at other nursing facilities prior, and I can honestly say that Wellbridge of Brighton is by far the best rehab facility around. WellBridge makes rehabilitation easier with our smart design, innovative concepts, authentic hospitality, and commitment to our guests. The facility is immaculate with a spa-like atmosphere. Dr. Vassallo has been providing care in our community since 2006. Meet our Medical Director here at WellBridge of Brighton. The city's many seniors have plenty of options when it comes to recreation and leisure. Mom was in WellBridge which is a rehab facility. The WellBridge Philosophy WellBridge provides a bridge between recovery and wellness & from hospital to home. The Talent & Culture Associate is the first point of support with facility TCBP in the problem solving, implementation and success of enterprise-wide people policies, programs and practices. I am happy to say that due to the diligence of his nursing and care team at Wellbridge his wound is on track to be completely healed a year and a half sooner than initially projected and he is living completely independently. We want you to feel supported and prepared every step of the way. I would highly recommend WellBridge of Brighton to anyone looking for a comforting & Caring facility. Preventing injury is an indicator of quality care and attention to resident safety. By submitting this review I certify that this review is based on my own experience and is my genuine opinion of Symphony at Stuart, or I have been granted authority to post this review on behalf of a geniuine experience or opinon of another. Fire Safety and Emergency Preparedness Violations Over Time. Claim this listing to manage your profile. Located at 19086 Tipsico Lake Rd, Tanglewood Assisted Living is a senior housing community serving Fenton, Michigan. Michigan's Medicaid services are available to low-income seniors and come in two forms. . April 14, 2023. All of the staff are very caring and professional. Specializing in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care, we are designed to provide a bridge to recovery and wellness. If you mention an individual by name, use inappropriate language, or create a review that is not helpful for potential residents/customers, we may remove it. The Willows at Howell. Some of the key amenities available at Wellbridge Of Brighton are: Very clean knowledgeable caregivers and a very friendly atmosphere. Do not , put a loved one there. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Site Map. Registered Nurse (Current Employee) - Brighton, MI - April 20, 2023. A government-assigned rating based on results of state health inspections. There may be some additional services that could increase the cost of care, depending on the services that you may need. Also offered are arts and crafts projects and wellness and health programs, along with other social activities. These drugs are given to patients suffering from anxiety and depression. A continuing care retirement community, also known as a life plan community, is one option you may consider. Phone: 810.534.0150 | Fax: 810.534.0208, 2020 The WellBridge Group. What more could you ask for? Wellbridge Of Brighton provides respite care and skilled nursing services in Howell, MI to a maximum of 88 residents. They provide homelike environments with the benefits of limited medical services and 24-hour supervision, in addition to taking care of seniors' daily needs such as personal care. This facility features many amenities and services. Lower is better. This indicates the number of emergency room visits per 1,000 days of short-term patient care. 24 Hour RN Coverage They vacuum about every 2 weeks. You will earn: Competitive wages Overtime Pay I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize SeniorAdvices service(s). Additionally, at 6%, Brighton's city sales taxes are lower than the U.S. average of 6.97%. When you visit the community, please check to see if pets are allowed to live in the community with you. It is a medium facility with 88 beds and has for-profit, individual ownership. The Wellbridge Group. Brighton, MI April 21, 2023 Part-Time Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team! In fact, we found this nursing home to be better than most of the nursing homes in Howell, which has a city grade of B. Also offered are a staff available 24/7, laundry cleaning, Westlake Health Campus is located at 10735 Bogie Lake Rd in Commerce, Michigan. View Our Other Locations: Clarkston Fenton Grand Blanc Novi Pinckney Rochester Hills Romeo Epic Better rated regions include Linden with an average rating of 3.3 out of 5 stars. Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. The final category we rated was long-term care. Meet our Nurse Practitioner here at WellBridge of Brighton. My mother went to Wellbridge of Brighton post surgery for rehab. Wellbridge is in network with many insurance providers . He welcomed phone calls to his office to address questions and he rounds WellBridge of Brighton generally on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Brighton, MI. Phone: 810.534.0150 | Fax: 810.534.0208, 2020 The WellBridge Group. Enjoy Chef-Prepared meals delivered to your room or with friends and family in our Bistro located inside each of our centers. This is the percentage of residents demonstrating symptoms of depression. Desserts were amazing each day, with orchids even on the pies as decorations. Silver - Achievement of Quality Award! Full-time. Such inspections are conducted at least every 15 months. Nursing home has failed to provide and implement an infection prevention and control program. With a median per-household income of $67,898, the facility is in a primarily middle income area. On the advice of our attorney we cannot comment currently. Located at 3310 W Commerce Rd in Milford, Michigan, West Hickory Haven is a 101 room senior housing community. I highly recommend this facility to anyone needing live-in physical therapy. Our goal is that each person at WellBridge will have an EPIC . Wellbridge Of Brighton is certified by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and they provide skilled nursing services to patients in a post-acute care setting. With an average per-family income of $68,669, the facility is in a primarily middle income area. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Site Map. WELLBRIDGE OF BRIGHTON in HOWELL, MI is a For profit - Corporation, Medicare Certified, nursing home operating with 79 residents and 88 certified beds.Its legal business name (LBN) is WELLBRIDGE OF BRIGHTON, LLC. Salary information comes from 443 data points collected directly from employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed in the past 36 months. 10503 Citation Drive, Brighton MI 48116 Dont Just Take Our Word For It, Hear from Michigans Best: Michigan Post-Acute Rehab Centers Transform Perception with Resort-Like Amenities, Private bathroom with European-style shower, Smart TVs equipped with interactive software. This indicates the percentage of patients who were prescribed antianxiety medications. Less than 50 minutes north in Flint, fees of $9,353 aren't unusual, while in the state's largest city, Detroit, fees of $8,821 are common. Wellbridge of Brighton is a nursing home in Howell, Michigan. When looking for a rehab facility for my daughter after being in a terrible car accident I went to check out WellBridge of Brighton. , It is clean, very helpful staff, and the food is wonderful. In that category, we gave this nursing home a grade of B-. Join the Wellbridge of Brighton team! Learn about the key differences between nursing homes and assisted living communities to determine which is the best option for your loved one. Nursing home has failed to provide timely, approved x-ray services, or have an agreement with an approved provider to obtain them. Enjoy Chef-Prepared meals delivered to your room or with friends and family in our Bistro located inside each of our centers. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months. One William Carls Drive, Commerce Township, MI, 1500 E Medical Center Drive, Spc 5474, Ann Arbor, MI, 7372 Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Howell, MI, 2376 Genoa Business Park Drive, Brighton, Howell, MI, 7526 Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Howell, MI, 2130 South Hacker Road, Brighton, Howell, MI, 2101 South Hacker Road, Brighton, Howell, MI, 1014 E Grand River, Howell , Michigan , 48116. Maple Manor Rehab Center of Novi is a 72 unit nursing facility located in Novi, Michigan. It is a mostly middle income area, with an average per-family income of $67,898. See detailed profiles, photos, amenities, reviews, complaints, and more. Care The WellBridge team is committed to providing care in a caring way to all of our guests! In Wellbridge of Brighton, 8.78% of Patients had Pressure Ulcers. Apr 2013 - Present10 years 1 month. It is a mostly middle income area, with an average per-family income of $67,898. certified nursing assistant (Current Employee) - Brighton MI - August 4, 2015. Lastly, this nursing home was also able to limit hospitalizations. It is located at 27495 Huron Cir Ste Mc in Novi, Michigan. Thank You For Your Interest in WellBridge! Some of the staff wear perfume so strong it gags you. Will Medicaid or Medicare Pay for My Mother's Long-Term Care? At least one worker treated him with complete lack of compassion, often yelling Would give 0 stars if possible and definitely recommend looking elsewhere for care for your loved one. 7960 Grand River Rd Ste 210 Brighton Michigan 48114, 5757 Whitmore Lake Rd Ste 1600 Brighton Michigan 48116, 49641 Grand River Ave Wixom Michigan 48393, 17420 Silver Parkway Fenton Michigan 48430, 27150 Providence Pkwy Ste A Novi Michigan 48374, 120 W Commerce Rd Commerce Township Michigan 48382, Assisted Living: How to Cope with Transition, Taking Control of Medication Management in Senior, Defy Aging: The Power of Weight Training for Older Adults, Howell, Michigan has 3 other nursing homes, https://www.medicare.gov/nursinghomecompare/profile.html#ID=235668. It had only 0.03 hospitalizations per one thousand long-term resident days, which is a remarkably low number. WellBridge of Brighton is a premiere rehabilitation and skilled nursing center providing hospitality healthcare for our guests. This is higher than the $8,821 average cost in Howell. In Wellbridge of Brighton, 12.1% Percentage of Patients. It is outstanding and very welcoming. What is the best part of working at the company? The average The WellBridge Group salary ranges from approximately $33,145 per year for Director to $111,812 per year for Executive Director. How are your interactions with the staff. I would definitely recommend it!, I recently started working for Wellbridge of Brighton back in December 2019. It is a 65 room nursing home facility. This is the name that is displayed with your review, I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident, How to Choose an Assisted Living Facility, Assisted Living in Farmington Hills, Michigan, Assisted Living in Grand Rapids, Michigan, Memory Care in Sterling Heights, Michigan, Independent Living in Southfield, Michigan. 2200 Dorr Road, Howell, Michigan 48843, United States | 517-947-4400. 2215 Fuller Road,Room B645 (135),Ann Arbor, MI 48105, https://www.va.gov/pension/aid-attendance-housebound/, MLTCOP (Michigan Long Term Care Ombudsman Program). 8.3% of residents were given antipsychotic drugs. All information, data and other material displayed on this website or included on other websites linked to this website is being provided for informational purposes only. Nursing home has failed to provide or obtain laboratory tests/services when ordered and promptly tell the ordering practitioner of the results. by BoxerCoach on SeniorAdvice.com 03/19/2021. I had some knowledge of this facility prior to coming and I am beyond pleased with all the care I received. I transferred to Wellbridge of Brighton after a horrific 4 day stay at Medilodge of Howell. The provider is registered as an organization and their NPI record was last updated 9 years ago. This includes helping seniors understand their Medicare plan and get information so they can make the right choices involving other plans, such as Medicare Advantage. She was to be there for physical therapy yet, her legs and arms are now contracted she can not bear weight or raise her arms. Specializing in post-acute rehabilitation and nursing care, WellBridge has 8 locations in Livingston, Oakland, Macomb and Genesee counties. 28.0% of residents who were rehospitalized during their stay. In Wellbridge of Brighton, 3.44% of Patients. This particular nursing home received 3 deficiencies on its inspection report. Skilled Nursing Facility. South Lyon Senior Care and Rehab Center is a 74 bed nursing facility. Full-Time. You may forget youre at a nursing and rehabilitation center with the assortment of luxurious, hotel-style amenities we offer. All rights reserved. To help you with your search, browse the 23 reviews below for nursing homes in Livingston County. Most importantly, these facilities generally do not have any severe deficiencies which are associated with risks to patient safety. Smaller and cozier than standard long-term care facilities, group homes may provide comparable care for some older adults. 5 stars Give more details to improve the helpfulness of your review. More information about these categories can be found below. In the area of short-term care, we attempt to qualify indicators of a facility's rehabilitation. This metric measures the percentage of short-term stay patients that saw functional improvements. This is higher than the $8,821 average cost in Howell. ADL's include activities such as dressing and bathing. Brighton, MI Easy Apply 26d. And have no knowledge of the patient. Great staff, terrific food, ultra clean. WellBridge of Brighton | Your Bridge to Recovery and Wellness About Us Choose Epic Rehabilitation at WellBridge of Brighton 5 Star Rated Keep in Touch with WellBridge WellBridge is Closer Than You Think! On the advice of our attorney we cannot comment currently. There are some wonderful employees who are doing their very best however I would not recommend you place a loved one here at this time. Residents over the age of 55 make up 29% of the total population. 2200 Dorr Road, Howell, MI 48843. During your stay at WellBridge there will be 24-hour Registered Nursing coverage. AnswerThe average cost of care for this facility is around $10,332 monthly. We offer thousands of original articles, helpful tools, advice from more than 50 leading experts, a community of caregivers, and a comprehensive directory of caregiving services. This facility's next best category grade came in the area of nursing. Howell, Michigan. They are not an extended care community, they're strictly rehab. Please fill out the short contact form at the bottom of the page and we will be in touch with you as quickly as possible! In Wellbridge of Brighton, 1.47 Hospitalizations per 1,000 resident days. Wellbridge of Brighton offers nursing home care. Wellbridge of Brighton is a senior living provider in Howell, Michigan that offers residents Nursing Homes. I understand I am not obligated to provide this consent to utilize SeniorAdvices service(s). Nursing home has failed to allow residents to self-administer drugs if determined clinically appropriate. White Pine Rehabilitation and Care Center of Howell is located at 3003 W Grand River in Howell, Michigan. High levels of use of these drugs can indicate inappropriate use for behavior control rather than for medical treatment.