Put yourself in the heart of the action in Branson, MO. There is no obligation to purchase and the rest of your vacation is simply yours to enjoy! Enjoy a family-friendly day in one of the world's most family-friendly environments as the sun rises over the mist-shrouded Smoky Mountains. Se continui a visualizzare Participation is purely voluntary and our sales team is there to assist you in any way they can in the process of buying a timeshare. All Rights Reserved. Your friendly vacation representative will also explain the extraordinary benefits and savings provided by vacation ownership. There is no obligation to purchase and the rest of your vacation is simply yours to enjoy! I took the trolley from our Westgate resort to the Ripleys Aquarium and walked the rest of the way. . Unit Size: 4 bed/4 bath, Week(s): Floating I suggest they address this time discrepancy. If you have stayed at this timeshare, please share your opinions. However, the studios are uncomfortably small, and you would get more space in a $60 hotel room, although you likely wouldnt have basic cooking facilities nor would you have access to the amenities of the resort. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Waterpark 915 Westgate Resorts Road Gatlinburg, TN 37738 Responsibilities: Generate tours by engaging with owners and guests staying on property Service guests by providing real-time stay requests, phone and in person communications Performs check-in duties for existing owners Your friendly vacation representative will also explain the extraordinary benefits and savings provided by vacation ownership. Enjoy large rooms with all the comforts of home including a fully-equipped kitchen and private balcony. There are a great many rental units here, all crowded together. When it came to the part where they want you to buy a timeshare we said we couldnt. Seller was great! We truly appreciate it, as it helps us to improve. Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention. Just a block off the famous Las Vegas Strip, this timeshare resort features luxurious rooms with views of the Strip or golf course, exclusive live shows, a dozen dining options, shopping, They lure people into their "90 minute presentation" with free gifts, then customers are held hostage. We have been to many other condo resorts and Westgate always come out on top. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. - Kai. per informarci del problema. We also used the barbecues for the first time ever. We have owned Westgate properties for 21 years now. The one thing I don't like is that the shuttles were running but sometimes we would wait 20 minutes to get to the bottom of the hill where the main resort facilities are. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. You'll be introduced to the many exquisite amenities and family-friendly activities available on site. Each cabin sleeps up to six guests, and contains such amenities as a fully equipped kitchen, fireplace and spa garden tub, fireplace and a washer/dryer. We are so thrilled that you are enjoying your ownership in Gatlinburg. more. There's an adjacent water park (fee) as well as 2 outdoor pools and 2 hot tubs, plus a gym and a day spa. The employees were very unhelpful and unapologetic about it as well. THIS SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT here-inafter referred to as Lease is offered by Resorts Connections Inc. and www.MyResortNetwork.com for general information, education and communication purposes only. Minimal disclosure coupled with high pressure sales is pretty common in the industry today. In addition, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa provides convenient access to both Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge attractions such as Ripleys Aquarium of the Smokies and Dollywood theme park, as well as specialty shops, arts and crafts, family-friendly restaurants, championship golf, whitewater rafting and world-class live entertainment venues such as Dolly Partons Dixie Stampede, Black Bear Jamboree and Country Tonite Theatre. We always enjoy our time here, and since we have been owners for quite a few years, arriving seems a little like coming home. These studios feature a queen bed, double sleeper sofa, kitchenette with microwave and mini refrigerator, and 27-inch color TV with DVD player. Bitte helfen Sie uns, Glassdoor zu schtzen, indem Sie besttigen, dass Sie Branson, MO 65616. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg Dec 29- Jan 1,20; 3 nights(4 W/P pass) (#163876165370) They have been upgrading the resort ever since the fire destroyed most of the resort. I would highly recommend taking a trip here. You'll be introduced to the many exquisite amenities and family-friendly activities available on site. Excellent Week(s): Floating Excellent Enjoy a tropical beachfront resort and easy access to nearby Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex. We are a timeshare resort and offer all of our owners and guests the opportunity to participate in one of our timeshare presentations. Located in the Missouri Ozarks, this timeshare resort is just minutes from the beautiful Branson Lakes area, the fun-filled entertainment district with its many live shows, area museums and attractions and you'l be close to Silver Dollar City amusement park with its many rides, shows and entertainment. The young man we spoke to was very nice. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa. Much to our amazement, they were both clean and in perfect working order.This ought to be a five star resort, it has so many things going for it, and so much potential, but unfortunately, it is pretty consistently only average. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. We take pride in our exceptional service and will work with them to improve going forward. The rooms were very clean and very nice. We regret to hear that you and your husband did not enjoy your experience with us and had negative interactions with our staff. All Rights Reserved. Discover the excitement of surfing in the "Surf Capital of the East Coast." It was to take 90 minutes, but by the time they took to allow us to leave it took over 3 hours. Enjoy free WiFi, 2 outdoor pools, and 3 restaurants. Your resort preview includes breakfast plus a fun and entertaining discovery tour of the property. Call us now at 1-877-288-7422 to customize your vacation package. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is set in the lush foothills of the Smoky Mountains. You can unsubscribe anytime. While we understand that your visit with us was unpleasant, we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back and deliver a more satisfying experience. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Each owner stay in a beauttifull and peacefull cabin and the view on top of the mountain is magnificient. We appreciate this opportunity to improve, and will work to exceed your expectations on your next visit.Sincerely,Allie. There is no obligation and no pressure. 303 reviews of Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Water Park "This location is known as "Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort". Free Downloadable: The Ultimate Guide to Vacation Ownership, Free Downloadable: The Ultimate Guide to Selling Your Timeshare. It was very nice to have the full kitchens with all kitchenware provided. To add even greater value for our Vacation Club owners and their families, Bluegreen has created strategic alliances with industry leaders to provide exclusive benefits like one-of-a-kind experiences and a greater range of vacation options. www.MyResortNetwork.com can not independently verify the accuracy of information contained in Lease; www.MyResortNetwork.com does not guarantee the accuracy of the information. Remove some or all of your filters below. There was a lot of construction going on which made parking a nightmare. Westgate Smoky Mountain boasts an on-site indoor water park, mini-golf course, full-service spa, delicious dining options, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. There's also a kid's water play area, a heated lazy river, a beachfront swimming pool and a seaside cafe. The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user. Resort Preview Rate Unit Size: 2 bed/2 bath, Week(s): Floating Were glad to hear you had a great time and enjoyed your unit and all the amenities and activities we offer on site; like the waterpark. Even though buying a Westgate resale has exchange restrictions, you will still save thousands and use external exchange to take advantage of more travel options than ever before. Unit Size: 3 bed/3 bath, Week(s): Floating 915 Westgate Resort Road. Views from the lower levels of this building are predominantly of parking lots and the coming and going of staff. The abundance of onsite amenities at Westgate Smoky Mountains Resort include the 60,000-square-foot Wild Bear Falls water park, award-winning Westgate Smokehouse Grill, Mason Jar Lounge, two heated outdoor pools, two hot tubs, 24-hour fitness center and 24-hour Smoky Mountain Marketplace. We were finally able to get our sales person to understand we were not interested in attending the presentation, but it took some doing. There were some maintenance issues that were never fixed during our week stay even though they were reported. Escape to the New Serenity Spa and Indulge in a Mountain Hot Stone Massage, Manicure, Pedicure or Facial. Also if you end up in the same type of room we had there is no sound proof barrier between the lockout door to the other unit, in fact you could see daylight under the door. This is a one-time opportunity to experience this popular way of vacationing known as Vacation Ownership or Timeshare Vacation. There's an adjacent water park (fee) as well as 2 outdoor pools and 2 hot tubs, plus a gym and a day spa. Bathrooms: 2. There's nothing like the convenience of a beach vacation when you're staying right on the beach. We have no other charges. We have taken note of each one and will pass them onto the appropriate members of our staff. Resort is a quality operation and all of the Resort staff are extremely friendly and appear genuinely interested in your having a good stay. Click here to search for other hotels, Complimentary Use of Bathrobe and Slippers. 5 - star Hotel, Beautifully Furnished Suite With Kitchenette. See Im temporarily Handicaped Due To Having Major Back Surgerys This past winter, when I pulled into the Hadicap Parking spot a Man came Running out and said I couldnt park in the handicap spot I said I have My Handicap parking sticker he said it dont matter no one is allowed to park in the spots so I go and park across the parking lot not Happy so I go inside and ask for a manager so I can tell Them its not right to have Handicap parking spots that no one can use, after waiting an hour I see a manager and I tell them about being told I cant park in Handicap spots the guy who told me I cant park in the spots was in the room also and he agreed with the manager he told me I couldnt park in them spots and I said so you have Handy Parking just for show then and he more or less agreed but its what hes told to do, So anyhow after waste in about an hour on top of the hour already sitting Im set out to the Waiting area, After another hour wait I get called To a room and I am informed that I am not allowed to do the tour due to me having a Handicap, no me and my family sat in that place for over three hours and they totally wasted our day when we couldve been out having fun they gave us our $80 back And was told to leave totally a waste of time! We love hearing when our staff is friendly and helpful. . We are happy to see you had an overall great time, and we hear your concerns. Enjoy a family-friendly day in one of the world's most family-friendly environments as the sun rises over the mist-shrouded Smoky Mountains. The food by the pool is also much better than anticipated. Wir entschuldigen uns fr die Umstnde. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This advertising material is being used for the purpose of soliciting sales of vacation ownership plans. We can always hear furniture moving above us, people talking in other units, showers running, toilets flushing, etc. COVID update: Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Water Park has updated their hours and services. It may have been because of the construction but the parking was severely limited and most of the time everyone had to park in areas marked as no parking or in fire lanes. Resort Preview Rate There isnt a chance on Gods green earth wed ever recommend or buy from these people! Looking forward to vacation in July, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg July 5 - 9, 2019, 4 nights(4 W/P pass)(#163479138052). Featured amenities include the Wild Bear Falls indoor water park, the Serenity Spa, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a modern game room, 9-hole mini-golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, and more! With period furnishings and colonial mystique, this timeshare resort will make you feel right at home in Colonial Williamsburg! Timeshare sales vary greatly depending on destination, annual maintenance fees, purchase price, and differing timeshare contracts. We stayed in a unit that is more like a modern 'extended stay motel' with one bedroom and fully stocked kitchen. Skip to main content. We also dont want to spend part of our vacation in this way.The bathroom in our unit appeared clean on the surface but there was an incredible amount of dust on the baseboards. Westgate Resorts offers a variety of timeshare properties in the Orlando area that put you on the doorstep to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld Orlando and many other popular attractions. Bedrooms: 2. Your friendly vacation representative will also explain the extraordinary benefits and savings provided by vacation ownership. We are sorry for the inconvenience. All Westgate resorts are affiliated with Interval International and with the purchase of an annual membership, you can exchange your timeshare for a new and exciting getaway at one of their thousands of affiliated resort properties. We deeply apologize for any issues confronted during the presentation and hope to get another chance to make it a much better experience for you and your family. WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Water Park, responded to this review. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort Gatlinburg June 29- 6, 2019, 7 nights(4 W/P pass)(#163553869956), Excellent service and great communication. To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit, Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc. The rooms that are in most of the resort tend to be more 'mountain themed' with logs and seem more like a cabin. We regret to hear that your recent visit was anything less than exceptional. We hope this will not keep you from visiting us again.Nicole. The perfect getaway spot for a family, there's so much to do for all ages and many activities that the family can enjoy all together. Forget about those cramped hotel rooms with a pool overlooking the parking lot. Si vous continuez voir ce They normallgenerally could not tell if you were an owner or a 'timeshare sales visitor', so I don't think it was part of a sales pitch.We stayed in a unit that is more like a modern 'extended stay motel' with one bedroom and fully stocked kitchen. Your comments will be relayed to our resort management and immediate improvements will be addressed so that your experience is not a recurring one. We have a 6 year old and an 8 year old and the water park was perfect for them. Problems do happen from time to time but the minute we TELL SOMEONE It gets took care of. We spent an afternoon in the water park and found it clean and well staffed. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Resort Preview Rate I have never been to a timeshare presentation before.I assume it could have been a worse experience as those kind of things go. Westgate Smoky Mountains Resort sits on 70 acres adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the largest national park east of the Rockies and the most-visited national park in the United States. Our appt was for 10am and they gave you breakfast first. On a happier note, Westgate has updated their internet and it worked very well. Florida A&M University is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access University, Center for Access and Student Success (CASS), Suite 309, FAMU Career and Professional Development Center, Share Culinary Internship- Summer 2023 on Facebook, Share Culinary Internship- Summer 2023 on LinkedIn, Share Culinary Internship- Summer 2023 on Twitter, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Career and Professional Development Center, Center for Disability and Resources (CeDAR), Student Organizations & Student Presentation Request. 500.00-We have MANY listings, contact us for details. www.MyResortNetwork.com shall not be liable for any damages suffered the users of Lease. Never had that problem before and I hope we don't in the future. We apologize for the construction that is occurring throughout our property as were working on expanding our resort. Westgate timeshares give you the opportunity to travel the world. Sunterra Bent Creek Golf Village 0 Miles Santa's Land 13.53 Miles Ober Gatlinburg 0 Miles Laurel Valley Country Club 19.29 Miles Great Smoky Mountains National Park 0 Miles Gatlinburg Golf Course 9.68 Miles We own a timeshare at this resort. More information about cookies can be found in our. Our staff strives to be attentive & give great service, and we're delighted to see that you experienced that. That's why Bluegreen Vacations is the Official Vacation Ownership Provider for Bass Pro Shops and . Again the quality of the regular Resort staff more than makes up for the three sales people you will need to deal with during the two and a half hours. Yes they try to sell you the biggest condos they have. Unfortunately, many timeshare owners end up paying thousands of dollars for the property on top of multiple upgrade costs and yearly maintenance fees. Our staffs priority is to make sure that all our guests are having a wonderful time while on vacation. We stayed in a unit that is more like a modern 'extended stay motel' with one bedroom and fully stocked kitchen. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. 5337 Millenia Lakes BlvdSuite 225Orlando, FL 32839. Husband and I were on our anniversary vacation and we were stopped in Gatlinburg by a gentleman on the street asking us if wed like to make $100 just to listen to a 90 minute presentation. Ci If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. message, contactez-nous l'adresse A rustic mountain retreat nestled in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa sits on 70 acres adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the largest national park East of the Rockies and the most-visited national park in the United States. She basically called my husband and I stupid for not taking advantage of this amazing offer. They normallgenerally could not tell if you were an owner or a 'timeshare sales visitor', so I don't think it was part of a sales pitch. We'll even provide complimentary transportation to the Westgate Cocoa Beach Pier. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort is set in the lush foothills of the Smoky Mountains. Read More, A rustic mountain retreat nestled in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa sits on 70 acres adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the largest national park East of the Rockies and the most-visited national park in the United States. There are no exact matches available. - No hidden fees! Please help us protect Glassdoor by verifying that you're a We always have a wonderful experience. Our inventory features Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort timeshare resales advertised by owner for prices significantly lower than what you would pay at the resort. The location is great if you want access to GSMNP and also to downtown Gatlinburg. Ownership at this resort is so versatile. . A rustic mountain retreat nestled in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa sits on 70 acres adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the largest national park East of the Rockies and the most-visited national park in the United States. This tour of the property culminates in an hour or more spent listening to high pressure sales talk, being offered some incredible deal (HA HA), that needs a manager to sign off on if you decline this chance of a lifetime. In return for participating we do offer incentives such as breakfast and discounts. In addition, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort and Spa is an Interval International Premier Resort, giving owners the highest possible trading power within their ever-expanding network of affiliated properties. We're sorry, no owners have rentals at this resort at this time, BUT you can do a broader search. As usual, the DVD player didnt work and it took two phone calls and two visits by a staff member to get it working. All owners and renters are highly encouraged to use a reputable escrow company for the transaction. I had a leak under the sink, called it in and within 10 minutes a man was there to fix it. Visit Website. Log into your account to make changes to active ads or to renew a closed ad. Your friendly vacation representative will also explain the extraordinary benefits and savings provided by vacation ownership. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I assume what you get is just a luck of the draw..but for me being at the top of the mountain was more of a negative than a positive. At Westgate Resorts, we'll turn your ordinary vacation into the getaway of a lifetime. Gatlinburg, TN 37738. Interval International provides you an affordable solution to get around the Westgate resale restrictions that keep you from internal exchange. Please keep in mind that our presentations are not mandatory, unless stated otherwise on your vacation package. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. We visited last week and had a wonderful time. Your resort preview includes breakfast plus a fun and entertaining discovery tour of the property. message, please email Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. . Another annoying thing is their thinly disguised efforts to get us to buy more. I recently stayed at the Westgate Smokey Mountain Resort for 3 nights and added another night at the end so 4 nights. Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Water Park: Beautiful resort!!! Handicap Persons Nightmare!! No SPAM, your e-mail will be kept confidential. (other than food.there is a reasonably stocked camp store.or if you want more reasonable prices you can get food at the 'Food City' located between red light 7-8 in PF If you are coming in from I-40 it will be on the left). Add it to our marketplace to help cover your annual costs of ownership. It lets us know we made great choices in choosing our employees. Check out our latest blogs and see how you can save with a timeshare vacation! Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Westgate resorts are known for their luxury, and all of this is almost too good to be true! Travel to the heart of the Great Smoky Mountains in Tennessee while staying in high-end accommodations for less when you buy or rent a Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa timeshare through SellMyTimeshareNow.com. We appreciate your comments as we are always looking for areas to improve. A wide variety of attractions and recreational options are just minutes away from this fantastic location. Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. Fantastic amenities included in most timeshare units are kitchenettes or full kitchens, fireplaces, plush furnishings, private bedrooms, and flat screen TVs. Enjoy plenty of space and privacy for everyone. We love hearing when our staff goes above and beyond to fix any issues you may have in a timely manner. In return for participating we do offer incentives such as breakfast and discounts. Can't use your timeshare this year? Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Water Park: THIS PLACE IS A JOKE - See 3,401 traveller reviews, 1,683 candid photos, and great deals for Gatlinburg, TN, at Tripadvisor. Vacationers contact the owner directly on MyResortNetwork.com. The staff was very very friendly. You'll also appreciate a long list of amazing activities and resort amenities like multiple, tropical swimming pools, miniature golf, paddle boats, onsite dining options, fitness centers, and more. There is a fireplace, a whirlpool tub, and a private porch in every one- and two-bedroom villa.