The first magazine upgrade that I recommend to you guys is also from Kimber. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. While you might wonder, 1 bullet isnt enough to make a big difference, but for a lot of people it is a huge difference. I know a lot of folks are against upgrading their guns, but if some small or big upgrades can change the entire experience for better, why not do it? We have Kimber mags that offer a precise fit for full size and compact 1911 handguns. You might need the help of a gunsmith to install these on your Micro 9. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. Units Per Box:1. Ruger BX-1 10/22 10 Round Magazine - 90451, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 2720 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 393 product ratings, Savage Arms 60 Series .22 Long Rifle Magazine - Black, 10 Rounds, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 201 product ratings, Kimber Micro 9 9mm 8 Round Magazine - 1200848A, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 187 product ratings, ProMag Mossberg 702 .22LR 10 Rounds Plinkster Magazine - MOS01, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 324 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 352 product ratings, Browning 112055190 Buck Mark 22 LR Magazine 10 Rounds, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 1061 product ratings, SAVAGE Stevens Lakefield 62 64 954 22LR 10 Round Magazine 30005 FAST SHIP, ProMag Extended 10 Rd 9mm Steel Clip Magazine RUG17 for Ruger LC9 EC9, New Savage Arms Axis .243/7mm-08/308/6.5 4 Round Rifle Magazine 55232, GLOCK 47908 g44 22LR 10 Round Magazine Polymer, Kimber Handgun Firearm Magazines 7 Rounds, Kimber Kimber Stainless Steel Pistol Parts. The shorter reload time is something we all need. This is a great option if you want more hand on your grip. Their Kimber Micro 9 ambi grips are made with rubber. Night sights are incredibly small and compact. The Kimber mags are a perfect fit. Kimber tried to listen to its customer and improve the gun. Unloaded, it weighs just 15.6 ounces. $38.99, Sale Here are some good grips for Micro 9. This will make our gun compatible with the RMR. Speed Loaders are a necessity for range shooters and law reinforcers. and durability. $53.95, Special Price The gun is easier to hold/grip with this extended mag. Then the tension of the first round rides yhe bottom drive so hard i makes for a really rough and difficult slide racking. Add to Cart . All Micro frames are shaped from the finest aluminum for integrity and strength. This holster is also made by Kimber themselves. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. SigTalk is a forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer enthusiasts. 1911 Magazine, 10MM, 8-round stainless steel, full-length . Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. Kimber Micro 9 Magazine Speedloader Upgrades Speed Loaders are a necessity for range shooters and law reinforcers. $53.95. Posted by Mike Slyby on Aug 16th 2022 Fast Shipping. But like I mentioned, this isnt meant to increase your bullet carrying number, rather making it more comfortable to use. Copyright 2023 Kimber Mfg, Inc., and/or its licensors. Micro 9 Shop All Micro 9 parts and accessories . Sights are steel not plastic and mounted in machined dovetails for additional integrity. This Stainless 9mm magazine is designed for our Special Edition, RAPIDE Micro 9's. This magazine, while possible to use in other Micro 9 pistols, is not recommended due to a pinch hazard as it was designed to be used on a Micro 9 with a magwell. Finish/Color:Black Durable. Grip accessories; Holsters. From look to good performance, this is one of the best Micro 9 holsters you can buy. . Cant & 'Posi-Click' Retention, Right / Left Optional. P938 with Kimber Micro 9 8 round magazine. Last year I read on this forum that a Sig P290 magazine would work well with my 938 if one had the magazine modified with the catch cut into it. $45.95, Special Price Hand Crafted in the USA from top quality 7 oz premium leather to custom fit the Kimber Micro Micro 9 9mm Magazine. The Micro 9 range has also expanded with several 3.15in RAPIDE pistols. Model:Micro 9 This is the same magazine that ships with the Rapide Black Ice Micro 9. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazon's commitment to empowering them. Kimber have announced a range of improvements across their Micro 9 range of subcompact carry pistols. Fit: Kimber Micro 9: Type: Magazine: View All Close. However, the comments have been about the 7-round magazines. It wont interfere with sights or grips. Kimber 1911 Compact, 9mm 8RD Stainless Steel Magazine. Finish/Color:Stainless Kimber Mfg. UpLULA Kimber magazine loader by Maglula . Inc. $519.99, Sale When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. The Kimber Micro 9 has some grips to choose from as well. Thats why magazine upgrades are the first thing a lot of people upgrade. $119.99, Sale As a result, we cannot show you the price in catalog or the product page. It requires one battery to run and you will find that in the package. Type:Inventory You literally need a mechanical loader to fit 7 rounds in it. I saw this exact model in Bass Pro Shops at a much higher price. Frame/Material:Anodized Aluminum Come join the discussion about Sig Sauer pistols and rifles, optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Best Kimber Micro 9 Upgrades: Big Upgrades For A Micro Gun. Last year I read on this forum that a Sig P290 magazine would work well with my 938 if one had the magazine modified with the catch cut into it. KIMBER Micro 9 9mm 8rd Stainless Magazine (1200848A) 5. Get the performance of an original factory stainless steel magazine with the Kimber Micro Factory Magazine. Then the tension of the first round rides yhe bottom drive so hard i makes for a really rough and difficult slide racking. . JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Just Clip the mag pouch into your waistband and you are ready to go. Copyright 2023 GunMag Warehouse, All Rights Reserved. I just received one of the P210's. I noticed that Kimber makes an 8-round magazine for the Micro 9 and was curious if anyone here has tried this magazine with their P938. Manufacturer:KIMBER Fobus KMSG Evolution Holster for Kimber Micro, Micro 9, Sig Sauer P238, P938 .22, P938 9mm, Springfield 911 .380 ACP , Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 422 2 Pack Universal Magazine Holster IWB Clip, Pistols Mag Holder Pouch for Concealed Carry Single Double Stack Magazine for 9mm .40 .45 .380, Fits Any 7 10 15 Round Clips for All Pistols $623.99, Special Price MakerShot makes it custom for each caliber. That's right. It allows a full purchase of my big hand on the grip which provides me much greater control. With the same ergonomics and high-quality trigger, the Micro 9 is a perfect addition to any 1911 enthusiasts arsenal. You are here to find the best Kimber Micro 9 Upgrades. Bill Wilson himself has logged over 10,000 rounds of various factory and reloaded 9mm ammunition to develop these magazines which are suitable for competition or tactical use. Not applicable toward tax, shipping, or ammunition orders. The holster is made out of Boltaron thermoplastic. Item ID:KIMB1200845A who's done this? Related Products; Customers Also Viewed; Related Products. $28.99, Special Price item 5 Kimber 1200845A Stainless Extended Magazine Kimber Micro 9 7 Rounds, Kimber 1200845A Stainless Extended Magazine Kimber Micro 9 7 Rounds, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 214 product ratings. great service, knowledgable staff, fast shipping I will be using TOP GUN in the future. Lancer L5 AR-15 223/5.56 30-Round Advanced Warfighter Magazine, ETS 9mm 19-Round Magazine for Glock 43X/48 Pistols, TAPCO SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 5-Round Polymer Magazine, KNS Precision Adjustable Gas Piston System for 7.62 Krinkov, Hi Viz Litewave Front Sight with Interchangeable Litepipes for Sig Sauer P-Series with #6 Machined Slide, Warne Scope Mounts Mountain Tech 35mm Rings, Burris Signature HD 3-15x44mm Plex Reticle Rifle Scope, Kimber Micro 9, 9mm Stainless Steel 6-round Magazine, Kimber Micro 9, 9mm Stainless Steel 7-Round Magazine, Kimber Micro 9, 9mm 7-Round Magazine with Hogue Grip Extender, Tyrant Designs Universal 9mm T-Comp Compensator, Sticky Holsters Optics Ready Pocket Holster Fits Kimber Micro 9 with Laser, Streamlight TLR-6 Gun Light and Red Laser for Kimber Micro, Real Avid Handgun Master Cleaning Station. Kimber Micro 9, 9mm 7-Round Magazines 1200845A $32.95 Free shipping Kimber 1200845A Stainless Extended Magazine Kimber Micro 9 7 Rounds $36.15 Free shipping NEW Kimber Micro 9 Stainless 7 Round Magazine 1200845A $36.54 Free shipping Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Steel Extended Magazine 9mm 7rd Mag 1200845A $39.35 Free shipping See all 14 Some of them support sights while some may not. With the included CR2032 battery, you can use the laser sight for 4 hours straight. While for most the answer is yes, some prefer ironsight. I will continue to do business with these fine people! When it comes to customer service and warranty, RangeTray will be quite good for you. Compare. Finding the best Kimber Micro 9 accessories is not easy. If so Im interest in picking up a few! Certain brands and products may be excluded from this offer. Click here for our Privacy and Cookie Policies. Product was successfully added to your shopping cart. JavaScript is disabled. Kimber Micro 9 7-Round 9mm Extended Magazine - Stainless Steel. Inc. The Night Set by Kimber is made out of durable steel protecting the tritium fiber sticks from harms. 1200848BB. Best guns! 2 Pack Kimber 1200845A Micro 9 Magazine, 9mm Stainless 7 Round. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. As its not made out of metal, the price isnt that high. Best Magnifier For Sig Romeo 5 [Finding The Juliet For Romeo], Best Mount For Aimpoint Pro [Aim For The Perfection], Best Trijicon Mro Mounts [Mount Without Wiggle Room], Best Scope Mounts For Sako 85 [Mount Fitted For A King], Best Sights For Winchester 94 [Get A Peep Sight Or A Scope. Learn more about who we are, what we do, and where we came from. $14.99, Sale About the Kimber Micro 9Modeled after the 1911, the Kimber Micro 9 is a single-stack pocket-carry pistol, chambered in 9mm (9x19mm). Choose . I ordered an SRT kit for 2 Best Price Around, Very Easy Quick Transaction, Shipped Same Day. With the KimPro Tac-Mag flexibility, you can make base changes to meet requirements quickly. The end cap is plastic, and feels a bit cheap, but hasn't caused a real problem at this point. Maxx Carry got the thing you are looking for. With single-action/double-action pistols, the first trigger pull will be a double-action pull and much heavier. EVO SP All EVO SP parts and accessories . So the fit is perfect with no alterations needed? Rest assured, you are not getting a dupe product from somewhere in China. The Kimber Micro 9 is a sub-compact, single-stack and semi-auto pistol providing a slim, lightweight concealed carry. While your entire upgrade catalog might cost you more than a thousand dollars, it will be in the long run. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. $8.99, Sale The magazine is made to FN's specifications and tolerances, using the same manufacturing and materials as the original equipment magazines, ensuring perfect fit and operation.Steel body Polymer Kimber Micro 9 Extended Handgun Magazine 9Mm 8/Rd 1200848A, Decrease Quantity of Kimber Micro 9 Extended Handgun Magazine 9Mm 8/Rd 1200848A, Increase Quantity of Kimber Micro 9 Extended Handgun Magazine 9Mm 8/Rd 1200848A, Kimber Handgun Magazine Micro 9 9Mm 6/Rd 1200846A, Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Steel Extended Magazine 9Mm 7/Rd 1200845A, Rwb Magazines Mag Glock 9Mm 33Rd Steel Lined Blk Polymer G33RD9MM, Glock Gen5 Factory Magazine G17 G17l G19 G26 G34 9Mm Luger 17/Rd (Pkg) 33814, Girsan 390117 Mc28 Black Detachable 17Rd 9Mm Luger For Girsan Mc28sa, Mc9, Kimber Micro 9Mm 8Rd SS Magazine 1200529A, Girsan 390118 Regard Black Detachable 18Rd 9Mm Luger For Girsan Regard, Mag Kimber Micro 9Mm 7Rd W/Grip Ext 4000905, Taurus 358001701 Tx22 16Rd 22 LR For Taurus Tx22 Black Steel, Sig Sauer 8900060 P320 17Rd 9Mm Luger For Sig P320 Legion Blued Steel, Magpul Mag546-Blk Pmag Gl9 Black Detachable 17Rd 9Mm Luger For Glock 34,17,26,19,45, Beretta Usa 51960 M9/92 15Rd 22 LR For Beretta 92/M9/M9a1 Stainless Steel, Glock Mf43006 G43 6Rd 9Mm Luger, Black Polymer, Glock Factory Original Glock 17 Magazine 9Mm Luger 17/Rd MF17017, Smith & Wesson Magazine M&P M2.0 10Mm 15Rd Magazine, Cz-Usa 11443 P-10 F 21Rd 9Mm Luger CZ P-10F CZ P-09 Blued Steel, Cz-Usa 11423 P-10C 17Rd 9Mm Luger CZ P-07/P-10C Black Steel, Glock 47462 G17/19 33Rd 9Mm Luger Fits Glock 17/19/26/34/45, OD Green Polymer, Rwb Magazines Drum Mag 1911 45Acp 28Rd Black Polymer (20) 191118D. Kimber points out that the ejection port is lowered and flared, and the magazine well beveled all ensuring quick and flawless operation. But it doesnt fit on the Micro 9 directly. Kimber Micro 9 Extended Magazine, 9mm 7RD for magwell. Grips are definitely their forte. $27.99, Sale I bought it on eBay, good price, 3 day delivery. $47.99, Special Price Kimber Micro 9, 9mm 7-Round TACMAG Extended Magazine for Rapide Pistol Models Sale $53.95 Special Price $42.99 Save $10.96 (20%) About the Kimber Micro 9 Modeled after the 1911, the Kimber Micro 9 is a single-stack pocket-carry pistol, chambered in 9mm (9x19mm). Kimber Mfg. Rather, simple appearance changes and some minor accessories will brighten up your day and year. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Micro 9, Magazine, 9MM, 8-Round, Stainless Steel, Pack of 3. To aid you with a good lifetime, it is also under a lifetime warranty from Kimber. Some parts of this page is temporarily unavailable. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Manufactured from high grade stainless steel, these Kimber KimPro Tac-Mag 7 round .45ACP 1911 magazines will fit your Compact Model 1911 platform pistols. The leather used here is premium cowhide leather. One of their such sights is the RMR type 2. You wont find a smooth and seamless magazine loader like this everywhere. The extension is cheap plastic the WILL break on impact with pavement. pack helped average price. I also like the extended grip. Capacity:7, Manufacturer:Kimber KIMBER. Get exclusive offers and early access to our best deals! The Micro 9 utilizes a single action, match-grade trigger for enhanced accuracy potential, and an intuitive 1911-style thumb safety. $11.99, Sale 1 bullet can determine your victory in a time based competition. They put my little finger back on the grip. Looking for a holster made out of leather instead? At GunMag Warehouse, we offer a huge selection of factory and aftermarket Kimber Micro 9 magazines and accessories, available at low, budget-friendly prices. These are a little pricey, but the two pack helped average price. Your email address will not be published. Lets talk about a gun that deserves some more love and more accessories. Thats why there are tons of grips available for all kinds of pistols to choose from. This set features green glowing sticks and it is als compatible with .380 ACP. i) RangeTray Kimber Micro 9 9mm Magazine Loader View on Amazon Made by Mission First Tactical. Kimber Micro 9 Duo-Tone $638.25 Eurooptic.com The thumb safety, slide release and magazine release are just like those in the 1911 design.