But by his third year, he had enough to begin marching. Data are based on the 2020-2021, 2019-2020 and 2018-2019 academic years. Those vignettes include Charlie Brown at a baseball game, at school, at lunch and on Valentines Day, among other scenes. Learn about the Indiana high school marching band contests. Richard Karkosky (Mr. K) is a 42 year veteran of the teaching profession as a high school and college band director. Its not as funny as seeing an animated character do it. He said this past year has been the best yet for students being involved in solo and ensemble competitions. Senior Eli Parr plays Charlie Brown, following his role as Juror No. U.S. News calculated a College Readiness Index based on AP/IB exam participation rates and percentages of students passing at least one AP/IB exam. It was on those tours that he realized he wanted to be a band director. Rank History for Whiteland Community High School, test scores: Indiana Department of Education, rankings: SchoolDigger.com, Whiteland Community High School Test Scores, Enrollment information for Whiteland Community High School. Parr still keeps essential parts of the Charlie Brown character intact, such as a lack of confidence and slow speech, he said. I'm not worried about how big we are. Copyright 2023 Clark-Pleasant Community School Corp.. All rights reserved. I just want to be able to contribute and just keep what's going here at Sequoyah, keep it going. TAHLEQUAH -- For more than 40 years, Sac and Fox Nation citizen Sam Morris has been in marching band music via participation, college, teaching and directing. Roger resides in Bargersville IN with his spouse, Debi Macy-Smith. From left, Eli Parr, who plays Charlie Brown, and Chris Holman, who plays Pig Pen, rehearse Monday for their production of Youre a Good Man, Charlie Brown, which debuts Thursday. Its good for adults to see their own childhood and good for children to start a new generation of people liking these characters.. For more information about how the Department of Education defines ethnicity, see, Students eligible for free or discounted lunch at Whiteland Community High School, About Students eligible for discounted/free lunch. / IN Bands is your source for Indiana marching band information. Whiteland Community High School. This past year Ellie directed show choirs, concertchoirs, and the musicalproduction to grades 6-12 at Fairfield Jr-Sr High School. Morris took interest in music in the fourth grade, playing trumpet for his school's marching band. Whiteland Community High School teams are named the "Warriors". He attended Indiana State University (BA 78) and Ball State University (MS 85). Clark-Pleasant Community Sch Corp. Whiteland Community High School isranked #5,202 in the National Rankings. has 8 SRO's and 2 K9's on duty. After talking to Cherokee Nation officials about starting a band at SHS, he was hired as band director in 2009. 17 Dual Credit Classes Offered. Join the Whiteland High School Band as they travel to Philadelphia and New York City. Trip Highlights include marching in the 2022 Philadelphia Thanksgiving Day Parade, touring historic Philadelphia including Liberty Bell Center, seeing a Broadway Musical, visiting the September 11 Memorial and Museum and Liberty and Ellis Islands and a New York Harbor Dinner & Dance cruise. Dr. Karl Nelson, Undergraduate Coordinator, Professor of Choral Music, Director of Choral Activities. The play, its charming, Godsey said. To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left. Enter your preferences and profile information, and we'll Before coming to Homestead, Mr. Witzigreuter was Director of Bands at East Noble High School, Northrop High School, Angola Middle School/assistant high school director, and Pacelli Catholic High School in Stevens Point, Wisconsin. In some instances, schools hire teachers part time, and some teachers are hired for specialized instruction with very small class sizes. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Before her position with the Clark-Pleasant bands, Katy was band director at Lincoln Junior High School in Plymouth Indiana for 2 years. (317) 535-7562. Percentage of Underserved Students Who Are Proficient, Percentage of Non-Underserved Students Who Are Proficient, Gap Between School and State Among Underserved Students. LINDSEY BARK/CHEROKEE PHOENIX, Sequoyah High School band director Sam Morris, right, conducts a practice with SHS band students on May 2 in the school's band room in Tahlequah. Ellie graduated from Anderson University with a Bachelor degree in Music Education certified in choral, general and instrumental music from grades K-12. Mr. Witzigreuter started his career at East Side Middle School in Anderson, Indiana as an assistant band and choir director. Directors Meet The Choral team! The small cast for the play kind of gives it a light-hearted feel and a lot of good positive energy is coming from the stage.. CPMS Band Directors Katy Briel Katy Briel is in her 19th year as Band Director at Clark-Pleasant Middle School in Greenwood, IN. Student/teacher ratio is calculated by dividing the total number of students by the total number of full-time equivalent teachers. When he started, only seven students were interested. CP Police Dept. The total minority enrollment is 26%, and cinzia new boyfriend aaron. Gift cards and heartfelt notes are treasured gifts, many teachers say. Whiteland Community High School is ranked 108th The Clark-Pleasant middle school bands is a co-curricular class which provides students with a musical experience, a sense of responsibility, team work, commitment, and discipline to the art. LINDSEY BARK/CHEROKEE PHOENIX. Follow @wchs1athletics Tweets by wchs1athletics. Its really pretty cool, said Thompson. She is full time at the middle school with responsibilities including 4 concert bands, beginning flute, oboe, trumpet, and assisting with the jazz band and pep band. The psychologist and author of 'Outsmart Your Brain' explains what's wrong with the way students study. The 2011 - 2012 school year marked the opening of the new Clark-Pleasant Middle school. With 27 students this school year, Sequoyah's marching band competed in competitions, including the Oklahoma Secondary School Activities Association competition. The AP participation rate at Whiteland Community High School is 33%. With the spring show, she wanted to give audiences something more light-hearted, Sorg said. WCHS 1:30 PM CPMS 1:25 PM Elementary 2:40 PM #BreakTheRock 5 39 119 Whiteland Community High School @YOUR_WCHS Try it now. Whiteland Community High School. Katy Briel is in her 19th year as Band Director at Clark-Pleasant Middle School in Greenwood, IN. Associate Band Director at Whiteland Community High School Greater Bloomington, Illinois Area. 11 Bands & 7 Choirs ISSMA All-Music Award Recipients. I laid out for about six months. Band students have an incredible facility that will allow students excellent learning opportunities. 300 Main St, Whiteland, Indiana| (317) 535-7562. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos. Many U.S. higher educational institutions grant credits or advanced placement based on student performance on AP exams. Ms. Lang received her Bachelor's of Science degree in Music Education and her Master of Art in Percussion Performance from Ball State University. Student/Teacher Ratio Whiteland Community High School. First Amendment: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. Morris said he went on tours with the HINU marching band to North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona and New Mexico. He is presently Director of Fine Arts at Grace United Methodist Church. Ive been wanting to do a musical with the school for my entire high school career, Muir said. Hours of Operation: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Quick Links . Sequoyah High School band director Sam Morris stands next to a plethora of trophies and awards his band students have won during the 10 years he's been band director. These figures display how well the school as a whole performed in reading, mathematics, and science. / IN Bands is your source for Indiana marching band information. People with a desire for nostalgia will enjoy the production, said Garrett Godsey, a music director for the play who focuses on singing, while band director Pete Sampson leads the pit orchestra. Thompson is the only band director receiving the Exemplary Teacher Award this year. I just kind of started thinking and looking," Morris said. Shows. Morris said the marching band has won competitions or received high ratings as a whole band and individually. I knew that I would probably get back into teaching, but I didn't want to go to Arkansas. You have permission to edit this article. See Whiteland Community High School in the ranking list, Best Indiana High Schools for Multi-racial Students, Best Indiana High Schools for Asian Students, Best Indiana High Schools for African American Students, Best Indiana High Schools for Hispanic Students, Best Indiana High Schools for White Students, Defining Race and Ethnicity Data, National Center for Education Statistics, End of Course Biology (Clark-Pleasant Community School Corp). Be the first to know when there is an update for This page is not available in other languages. Low 44F. The $235 million project will add 28 classrooms and upgrade the school's auditorium, pool, cafeteria, band and choir spaces, according to a final proposal to the Clark-Pleasant school board. "Most of the time we went to government boarding schools to play. "After 36 years I retired from public school. The Clark-Pleasant Middle School Bands have been an ISSMA Junior High All-Music Award recipient for the past three years and consistently receive gold ratings at ISSMA Concert Band contest. Want to learn how to stand out to Admissions Officers at your top colleges? Associate Band Director at Whiteland Community High School. Director Tara Sorg revived the theater program in the fall with 12 Angry Jurors, a drama. the only high school Whiteland Community High School! Dates for the 2022-2023 school year should be used as references, but have not been finalized. We've built it up, and I hate to see if I walked out the door that it just wasn't there anymore.". We are excited to take advantage of this great area. ! "I've always told my band kids size isn't a factor. The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) provides low-cost or free meals to students in U.S. public and nonprofit private schools based on household income. He said he doesn't know how long he will be a band a director and that he'll eventually slow down. The script calls it a day in the life of Charlie Brown.. Whiteland Community High School300 Main St.Whiteland, IN 46184Phone: 317-535-7562Fax: 317-535-7509. 32 followers . Retrieved January 6, 2023. Nobody covers Johnson County and the surrounding areas like the Daily Journal. A higher FRPL rate typically indicates a higher concentration of low-income families, suggesting that the school or district may face additional challenges in providing adequate resources and support for student success. We're sorry, but no reviews have been submitted for Whiteland Community High School. Abby Ellinger is in her 6th year of teaching in the Clark-Pleasant Schools. have the opportunity to take Advanced Placement coursework and exams. Lineup and ticket information from ISSMA Scholastic Prelims/Open Class Invitational on Oct 9, 2021. Sequoyah band director hits 46 years in music, Chief, deputy chief candidates debate is April 25, CN Election 2023: At-Large Tribal Council candi, CN Election 2023: District 14 Tribal Council ca, Cherokee Nation Marshals lose longtime colleague, Housing Authority of the CN accepting applications for military housing addition, CN Election 2023: At-Large Tribal Council candidates Q&A, April 17, 2023 issue of the Cherokee Phoenix. 19 Advanced Placement (AP) Classes Offered. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Stephanie Keegan-Moring, University Choir Director. Try the My Fit Custom College Ranking to build a list of schools personalized for you. High school students take AP exams and IB exams to earn college credit and demonstrate success at college-level coursework. Click here to submit your review. "I'm not getting any younger. best fit for you. Whiteland's band director, Pete Sampson is one of 25 teachers in the country to be nominated for the Grammy Music Educator Award. Overall Score 70.84 /100. He is currently the band director for Sequoyah High School's marching band. Whiteland Community High School Claimed 300 East Main Street, Whiteland, IN 46184 Contact info Website 7 /10 GreatSchools Rating 4 reviews 1,919 Students Grades 9-12 7 /10 GreatSchools Summary Rating 6/10 Test Scores average 8/10 Student Progress above average 7/10 College Readiness above average 4/10 Equity below average Last updated: May 25, 2022 I realized you cant do that on stage. Directors Calendar Documents, Forms, and Sign Ups MY MUSIC OFFICE Auditions Our Sponsors . SPECIAL 2020 SEASON PROGRAM SPONSORSHIP & ADS. WAUSAU, Wis. (WSAW) -Asian American Leaders of the Wausau community say they are outraged about the Wausau School District's decision to allow Wausau East High School Band Director Rob Perkins . Kids move through academic content at their own pace with this instructional approach. Mr. Garrett Godsey is the Director of Choral Activities at Whiteland Community High School. # 5,202 in National Rankings. He . He has a cat named Lucas after Lucas Oil Stadium, so the next one is bound to be named Gainbridge. Note: For private schools, Student/teacher ratio may not include Pre-Kindergarten. Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable . Get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy from CollegeAdvisor's team of over 400+ Admissions Experts. Its good for families. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Its not a serious piece, I dont need Charlie to be more serious than he already is. Whiteland Community High School 300 Main St. Whiteland, IN 46184 Phone: 317-535-7562 Fax: 317-535-7509. Competed in two national contest in the last year. And after four years of service, he attended Haskell Indian Nations University in Lawrence, Kansas, where he joined the school's marching band. The musical numbers expand the concept from the comic strip. She also served as a director for the Our Town Players Community Theatre in her hometown of Franklin, Indiana where she grew up with her other triplet siblings and developed a great appreciation for theatre, choral, and instrumental performance. To support our Morris, OK students of band and band directors. 600 Security cameras monitored daily by two safety monitors. Anna Muir, also a senior, will play the role of Marcie, Peppermint Pattys best friend. I'll just say that we sound bigger than we look," he said. An excellent rating is the second highest. Muskogee High School Band Director Bruce Thompson has been named a recipient of the 2019 Exemplary Teacher Award by the Oklahoma Music Educators Association, according to a media release. He said former band member and CN citizen Bailey Stone won awards for his role as drum major, and CN citizen Athena Goingsnake was accepted into the Eastern District Band Director's Association honor band in 2018. I grew up watching Peanuts and reading the comics, and its kind of like a bit of my childhood, playing the characters I grew up watching and reading about. Like college admissions, getting into a top high school is a rigorous process, experts say. "They had the athletics and they're winning, but it was lacking something. Staff | Whiteland Community High School Select Departments Garrett Godsey Choir Director WCHS 317-535-7562 ggodsey@cpcsc.k12.in.us Hannah Goeb Agriculture Teacher WCHS 317-535-7562 hgoeb@cpcsc.k12.in.us Debra Gonterman Custodian WCHS 317-535-7562 dgonterman@cpcsc.k12.in.us Christina Gonzalez World Language Teacher WCHS 317-535-7562 We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. 2022 National FFA 3-Star Chapter & 2022 Indiana FFA Gold Emblem Chapter. Prior to his tenure at Homestead, Bryen was the Assistant Director of Bands at Whiteland Community High School in Whiteland, IN where he helped oversee 4 concert bands, 3 jazz bands, marching band and taught music theory. Roger was educated in voice and piano at Indiana University and The University of Cincinnati. I gave it 110% at the audition and I got the lead, Parr said. . Admission is $2.00 at the door. International Baccalaureate (IB) data provided by International Baccalaureate of North America. He is currently the band director for Sequoyah High School's marching band. Its a bunch of vignettes, short scenes frame-for-frame from comic books. I really appreciate the OkMEA giving me this honor.. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Theres definitely a bit of comic relief with our baseball game and Snoopy is always seen as not really talking, but here, I actually have parts interacting with other characters.. Her responsibilities include teaching 4 ability based concert bands, middle school Jazz Band, beginning brass, and assisting with the Whiteland Community High School Marching Band. within Indiana. He started his career in the Southern Wells and Winamac Community school districts and then spent 17 years at DeKalb High School and 13 years at Carroll High School. Shows. How Whiteland Community High School performed nationally and statewide out of 17,843 nationally ranked schools and 374 schools ranked in Indiana. Manage Settings We are back! Whiteland Community High School Marching Warriors Whiteland, Indiana ; Year 2021; Band Day: Did not participate: Year 2020; Band Day: Contest not held: Years 2002 - 2019; Band Day: Did not participate: Year 2001 . Schools are ranked on their performance on state-required tests, graduation and how well they prepare students for college. Athletics School calendars WCHS renovations RFQ's & Legal Notices Live Feed See All Posts facts about wchs Why us? Director of Bands WCHS 317-535-7562 psampson@cpcsc.k12.in.us. Its the first time Ive been recognized at a state level, so I think thats pretty cool. You have permission to edit this article. That's when we do all of our contests. Learn about the Indiana State Fair Band Day and Central Indiana Track Show Association summer high school marching band contests. Thompson spent 39 years teaching music education, including at Hilldale, Broken Arrow, Sand Springs, Bartlesville and Metro Christian. Mid-State Conference. He interned and taught at Stilwell Public Schools for two years, Riverside Indian School in Anadarko for two years and Fort Gibson Public Schools for 11 years. National Percentile on College-level Exams. We've got too much going. They have to play because we are small. Historical Results Contact Whiteland Community High School Marching Warriors Whiteland, Indiana ; Year 2022 Director: Peter Sampson: Assistant Directors: Adam Dostalik, Abby Ellinger, Kate Lang: Drum Majors: Kali Carducci, Izzy Cunningham, Brenna Heiny : Show Theme/Title: Spark . Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation, SCHOOL DISTRICT REFERENCE MAP (2010 CENSUS): Johnson County, IN, Whiteland Community High School's official website, Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation's official website, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Whiteland_Community_High_School&oldid=1132153161, This page was last edited on 7 January 2023, at 14:23. Whitelands high school brings Charlie Brown to the stage, State budget includes $120M for reimagined IU, Purdue presence in Indy, Big wins and losses of Indianas 2023 legislative session, Ivy Tech offering free classes this summer. These and other factors contribute to the student/teacher ratio. Used with permission. Whiteland Community High School | Home Warrior Basketball Parent Info & Quicklinks Principal message counseling dept. Whiteland Band Boosters is a group of parents, students, alumni, and friends that works hard together to support the Whiteland Community High School Band. He becomes the third Muskogee teacher to receive the award in the last two years. Although a Sac and Fox citizen, he has taught many Cherokee students during his career. At Homestead, Mr. Witzigreuter teaches the Symphonic Band, Jazz Band 1, assists with both the Freshman Concert Band and Wind Ensemble, Pep Band, and the Spartan Alliance Marching Band, as well as assists at both Summit and Woodside Middle Schools daily. I knew I needed kids who could play something youthful. The percentage of students receiving free or reduced-price lunch serves as a marker for poverty, as it reflects the socioeconomic status of families in a given school or district. Whiteland Community High School (or WCHS) is a public high school located in Whiteland, Indiana. Jason Witzigreuter is currently in his twenty-fourth year in education and second year as Associate Director of Bands at Homestead High School. According to a news . It is the only high school in continuous use in the town of Whiteland. Whiteland Community High SchoolRetweeted Dr. Patrick Spray @DrPatrickSpray Nov 14 Semi-State Football Championship in Newburgh, Indiana. Student Registration ; Volunteer Information . You will be sent an Email to verify your review. It is a part of the Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation, which serves Whiteland, New Whiteland, much of Greenwood, and a small section of northern Franklin.[2][3]. It is a part of the Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation, which serves Whiteland, New Whiteland, much of Greenwood, and a small section of northern Franklin. Charlie and Lucy were my hardest workers in 12 Angry Jurors. Theyve proven their hard work and dedication.. This is the first year the theater program has been a thing again and we want to keep the cast small, the show simple and keep it family-friendly. SchoolDigger rates this school 3 stars out of 5. 7 in 12 Angry Men in the fall. Total Economically Disadvantaged (% of total). About 25 students auditioned for the play, but Sorg had to narrow it down to a cast of just 10. 2022: Spark: 2021: Whiteland Marching Warriors 2021: 2019 Although a Sac and Fox citizen, he has taught many Cherokee students during his 46-year career. Proportion of 12th Grade Class Who Took an Exam, Proportion of 12th Grade Class Who Scored 3+ on an Exam, Exam Takers in 12th Grade Class Who Scored 3+ on an Exam. WAUSAU, Wis. (WSAW) - Wausau East High School Band Director Rob Perkins will be returning to the classroom following an investigation. Whiteland Community High School is fed by the following schools:Elementary : Break-O-Day Elementary SchoolElementary : Clark Elementary SchoolElementary : Grassy Creek Elementary SchoolElementary : Pleasant Crossing ElementaryElementary : Whiteland Elementary SchoolMiddle : Clark Pleasant Middle School. Words may not be the best way to explain why Mr. Pete Sampson. Many districts contain only one high school. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.. Clear skies. The calendar has been updated through Spring Break 2023. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Mary Wierick, Adjunct Instructor of Voice. ISTEP+ Scores Relative to U.S. News Expectations. Her responsibilities include teaching 4 ability based concert bands, middle school Jazz Band, beginning brass, and assisting with the Whiteland Community High School Marching Band. Richard Karkosky (Mr. K) is a 42 year veteran of the teaching profession as a high school and college band director. I didn't want to move to Texas. Updates have been made to the graphs below. This information relates to high schools run by this school's state operating agency. Ellie is thrilled to be joining the team at Whiteland and looking forward to a very exciting and memorable year with the amazing students, parents, and community at Whiteland! Public 9-12. Those with incomes below 130% of the poverty line receive free lunch, while those between 130% and 185% qualify for reduced-price lunch. Tisha Willis, Adjunct Instructor of Voice. Get one-on-one help building your admissions strategy from CollegeAdvisor's team of over 400+ Admissions Experts. Its hard work. District: Clark-Pleasant Community School Corp. SchoolDigger Rank: 170th of 397 Indiana High Schools. Director of Bands at Whiteland Community High School Peter Sampson is a Director of Bands at Clark-Pleasant Community School based in Whiteland, Indiana. Whiteland Community High School 300 E Main St. Whiteland, IN 46184. Its not super plot-driven. At least 31 states require teens to take driver's education before getting a license. Whiteland Community. He found during his time in administration that his true passion is working directly with children teaching music which led him to East Noble and then finally to Homestead High School. Please note that a smaller student/teacher ratio does not necessarily translate to smaller class size. 300 Main St. Whiteland, IN 46184. Muskogee High School Band Director Bruce Thompson has been named a recipient of the 2019 Exemplary Teacher Award by the Oklahoma Music Educators Association, according to a media release. If you are interested in being a vendor please email Acoop329@gmail.com I was going in not expecting to do a part, but I started listening to the (soundtrack). He enjoys playing with his grandchildren, reading, hiking and traveling to places where the road ends in water. And out of those 15, 12 came back with superior ratings and three came back with excellent ratings. TAHLEQUAH -- For more than 40 years, Sac and Fox Nation citizen Sam Morris has been in marching band music via participation, college, teaching and directing. 30 S. Water St., Second floor, Suite A, Franklin, IN 46131, Phone: (317) 736-7101 Toll free: (888) 736-7101. Read more about how we rank the Best High Schools. From 2012-2016 Mr. Witzigreuter served as a building principal at Adams Central High School and in the same role from 2016-2018 at Northrop High School. Whiteland Community High School (or WCHS) is a public high school located in Whiteland, Indiana. Post author: Post published: December 1, 2021 Post category: mass many item overhaul dayz Post comments: unlv football single game tickets 2021 unlv football single game tickets 2021 He continued it in junior high and high school. They all made it to state.". Garrett graduated from the Indiana University Jacobs School of Music with a Bachelor of Music Education/Voice degree. This shows this school's student participation and performance on these exams if data were available. 40% of students are economically disadvantaged. Ive always been into theater of sorts, it intrigued me, but I havent been extremely involved in theater since middle school. While some states require Holocaust education in K-12 schools, teaching about antisemitism broadly is less common. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. In the fall of 2013, he became a limited lecturer at IPFW for the Techniques in Marching Bands course as well as serving as assistant conductor with the Symphonic Band and Wind Ensemble. In some areas, families can use public money to access schools beyond their local option. Nick Sayer Permanent Substitute . These reviews are not written by U.S. News. He said he tells his students the more they do well and obtain the highest ratings, people will expect a superior band and to keep that in mind when they play. He orders a pineapple pizza from Greeks every Wednesday. show you a personalized ranking of which colleges are the This measures the proficiency on state exams among typically underperforming subgroups. to set custom HTML. 300 Main St, Whiteland, Indiana | (317) 535-7562. This measures overall student performance on state-required tests. He can be reached at abellbaltaci@dailyjournal.net or 317-736-2718. I never gave it a solid try to sing, just like I had never given it a solid try to act. Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles. Whiteland Community High School students rehearse Monday for their production of "You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown," which debuts Thursday. Thompson will be honored at the Oklahoma Music Educators Association award ceremony at 6 p.m. Jan. 17 at the Downtown Tulsa Doubletree. Isabelle Wilson will wrap up her high school career playing Snoopy. . Housing insecurity has a huge impact on students' education, so some schools are taking action. U.S. News calculates these values for schools based on student performance on state-required tests and internationally available exams on college-level coursework (AP and IB exams). Staff | Whiteland Community High School Benji Betts Principal WCHS 317-535-7562 bbetts@cpcsc.k12.in.us Duke Lines Assistant Principal WCHS 317-535-7562 dlines@cpcsc.k12.in.us Brent Holman Assistant Principal WCHS 317-535-7562 bholman@cpcsc.k12.in.us Kara Larkin Class of 2023 & 2027 Dean of Students WCHS 317-535-7562 klarkin@cpcsc.k12.in.us