Coffee Shop, Desserts The overall score of this spot on Google is 4.3. This is a review for restaurants near Campbell, CA: "This was my first time at this spot for a birthday dinner and our waiter Sean made this experience such an amazing one. Would definitely go back. These are the best restaurants with outdoor seating near Campbell, CA: What did people search for similar to restaurants near Campbell, CA? The restaurant was packed and decorated to perfection. Definitely will be back and making Read more, Amazing food amazing vibe Sean showed us the best time! We replied the last person in our party had just gotten her meal! West Coast India Pale Ale (IPA) Ballast Point Sculpin IPA 7% ABV. It was extremely loud and we were seated in the back by the open door. 200 E Campbell Ave 2010, Campbell, CA 95008-2010 Area Campbell Parking Details Public Lot Additional Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Wine 7 photos All Food Drinks Interior +2 more Menu Dinner Menu $20 first & second corkage | $40 third | three bottle limit View full menu Raw Bar Pacific Oysters US$22.00 We're currently accepting walk-ins and reservations for parties of 6 or larger. Nearby Eats Wild Rose Eatery and Bar Back in a 2018 interview with Love Magazine, Kate reflected on her looks when growing . Great food and fun environment. Welcome to Wild Rose Eatery & Bar. Sean (waiter) and Kevin (at the bar) were absolutely amazing. Great option for late night lounge activities (drinks + bites) or HH. I ordered the sliders with truffle fries and my friend ordered the butter chicken with focaccia bread along with white chocolate bread pudding for dessert. Bakery, Desserts, Ice Cream, Coffee Shop Anna Olivia Bakes ($) Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 200 E. Campbell Ave Campbell CA 95008 (408) 340-5136; . 200 E Campbell Ave, Music wasnt too loud either, Newer spot in downtown Campbell that fully renovated the old campbell brewing facility. If you visit this place, certainly, you are to love the surrounding peaceful ambiance. Incorrect Information? The burrata was especially memorable for me. Autor de l'entrada Per ; Data de l'entrada ice detention center colorado; https nhs vc hh cardiac surgery . Copyright 2005-2023 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. 1985-1993. There were four of us and none of us had been before. 260 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, CA 95008 West Coast India Pale Ale (IPA) Ace Guava Cider 5.0% ABV. A $17 cocktail that was not supposed to be charged was charged. The waiter told us that our meals would be terrific. Gift Cards. Great atmosphere and friendly staff! I thought the food was salty and the cocktails were not amazing. They have good cocktails and food. If you have any questions, feel free to call us. Wild Rose Eatery & Bar - 200 East Campbell Avenue; View gallery. The food and drinks were top tier! Distance: Very nice I liked it but expect to spend a good amount of money lol, Fantastic for everyday dining, special occasions and more. When our waitperson finally came back and asked if we wanted dessert, we told her that we were asked to leave. Facebook Twitter Instagram link YouTube Food & drinks were also great. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Plan your road trip to Wild Rose Eatery and Bar in CA with Roadtrippers. This was our first time for dinner and it was on a Monday. 10 hour shift. Campbell Youth Commission 2023-2024 - Open Recruitment for 7th-12th graders. Suggest an Edit. People also searched for these near Campbell: What are people saying about restaurants near Campbell, CA? Everything about this place is awesome - vibe, music, food, and service. Restaurant. Service was prompt and the waitress/bartender Gelato, Coffee & Tea, Chocolatiers & Shops, Locanda Sorrento - 76 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Water Tower Kitchen - 201 Orchard City Dr, Campbell, Flights Restaurant By Alex Hult - 368 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Breaktime Tea - Campbell - 199 E Campbell Ave. They attempted another time to bring entrees but this time while we were eating appetizers. Small, somewhat tight space. Click to add your description here. New York mints these women: famous for being out, famous for being young, famous for being fun, famous for being famous. We Gelato, Coffee & Tea, Chocolatiers & Shops, Wild Rose Eatery and Bar - 200 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Cardiff & Cocktails - 260 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Water Tower Kitchen - 201 Orchard City Dr, Campbell. To mymore, Great ambience, great food great service. 33 posts. $ Filipino, Breakfast, Brunch, Blue Line Pizza ($$) We serve a contemporary American cuisine focused on choice cuts of meat and fresh fish accompanied by classically inspired sauces with a unique flare. I went here for the first time with a friend for dinner last week. Distance: Wild Rose is the perfect place for your next event, a night out with friends or date night. Wild Rose Eatery & Bar. 173 posts. Dark and when I was there many women compared to men. The food is great, service is good. Delicious gin gets positive reviews. The table they had was by the door and it was chilly so we asked if we could wait for another table to open up. Service was a little off. Lady behind the bar was welcoming and chatty. WHAT. Never mind ? 267 E Campbell Ave. #C. Campbell, CA 95008. email. No reviews yet. house-made focaccia, black lava salt, garlic herb butter Brussels Sprouts pan-seared brussel sprouts, smoked bacon, balsamic vinegar Beet Salad red and gold beets, navel oranges, honey yogurt dressing, mascarpone and goat cheese, frisee, arugula Miso Black Cod miso marinated black cod, croquette, He was attentive and fast with ourmore, As someone who doesn't like seafood, I rarely go to sushi/Japanese restaurants so when my friend invited me to go here with him, I was a little hesitant. Slugger's Sports Bar: Build Your Own Pizza: 10 Cheese Pizza: $13.20: 16 Cheese Pizza: $16.80: Signature Pizzas: Four Cheese Pizza -10 Homemade marinara sauce, mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and cheddar jack. Call. The tapas were good, especially the wings, and cauliflower. Share it with friends or find your next meal. Letterman was still confused. Campbell, CA 95008. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). wild rose eatery and bar campbell. Distance: see review, Fabulous food, ambiance and servers. We offer a full bar with craft beers and specialty cocktails as wells as an . While the food and service were great, the noise was impossible. Neither of us had been before but had heard good things. First Annual Car Show in Downtown Campbell, Emporium Presents: An Evening with Judy Collins. Great food and drinks with an amazing ambiance. We were seated late, then asked to leave at exactly 1 hr and 45 min based on our reservation time which was not justified because we got to our table 20-30 min past our reservation. see review, Poor service, very rude lost my business Wild Rose Eatery and Bar 4.4 4.4 14 Reviews $31 to $50 Contemporary American Top tags: Lively Great for creative cocktails Good for groups Please Note: Due to popular demand on weekends, Wild Rose has a strict time limit reservation of 1 1/2 hours for parties of 6 or less. "Be Wild just for a While" Coffee Pastry Cocktail Food Soft Opening <3. see review. He was attentive and fast with our orders! Vale la pena manejar una buena distancia Most guests recommend trying tasty bread pudding. Find out what's popular at Wild Rose Eatery And Bar in Campbell, CA in real-time and see activity. The delicatemore, Top of my list place to go to place is small so be prepared to wait if you going peak hoursbut the food and drinks make up for itOur server Ceciliamore, My wife and I ate here for the first time today, April 1. Fresh Pink Guava Apple Cider Modelo Especial 4.4% ABV. Dj booth in corner. It was WAY too loud. Great option for late night lounge activities (drinks + bites) or HH. Great bar. The Labster Ravioli was a standout dish for me. These are the best restaurants for lunch near Campbell, CA: Flights Restaurant By Alex Hult - Campbell, People also liked: restaurants with outdoor seating. Rate your experience! More of that vibe then a sit down bar/restaurant like the other popular bar down the street. She apologized and told us we could stay, no problem. chicken marinated in yogurt, orange curry blend, half pound ground of chuck, special sauce, fried mustard, white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, house-made pickles & onions on a toasted, buttered brioche bun, served with house-made kennebec frites (+ applewood thick-cut bacon add $4), Braised Beef Short Rib with Sweet Potato Mash. 11516 South District Main Drive Follow. Wild Rose Eatery & Bar. The food here was amazing! Claim now to immediately update business information and menu! Menu. Campbell Youth Commission 2023-2024 - Open Recruitment for 7th-12th graders, Bunnies & Bonnets Parade Application Deadline Extended. Closed Sunday. Orders through Toast are commission free and go directly to this restaurant. This place has great ambiance and the cocktails are delicious. Read more, This was my first time at this spot for a birthday dinner and our waiter Sean made this experience such an amazing one. The person just left. 801-790-7673, 2018 The Wild Rose | Powered by UMG Agency, Holiday Closures: New Years Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day. $$ Bar, Lounges, Dance Clubs Hours: 8PM - 1:30AM 260 E Campbell Ave, Campbell (669) 273-4915 Menu Ratings Google 4.1 Facebook 4.4 Foursquare 7 Tripadvisor 3 Tips accepts credit cards outdoor seating divey, casual loud casual dress good for groups good for dancing street parking free wi-fi dj, live music best nights on thursday, friday, saturday But they brought our entress before appetizers so we said we want entrees after we finish appetizers. Also, check your bill. Our fourth person didnt get her entree until close to the end of our meal. Thank you to Supervisor Ellenberg for Supporting the Bunnies & Bonnets Parade! This place is so lively with a great ambience and vibe. Suggest an Edit, best nights on thursday, friday, saturday, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Ice Cream, Wild Rose Eatery and Bar - 200 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Water Tower Kitchen - 201 Orchard City Dr, Campbell, Flights Restaurant By Alex Hult - 368 E Campbell Ave, Campbell, Tessora's Barra di Vino - 234 E Campbell Ave, Sushi Confidential - Campbell - 247 E Campbell Ave, Campbell Creamery - 267 E Campbell Ave Ste A. Restaurant. We had a reservation for 7 and got there a little early. Wild Rose Eatery and Bar is rated 4.4 stars by 16 OpenTable diners. Though a really nice spot and a good, simple menu, I will say that the space can get very loud, so if you're looking for a quiet place to chat, this may not be the place.